Jo Hyun Jae 조현재//ジョー·ヒョンジェ/赵显

prissymom

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunjae_veyveh

That's because he wears lipstick! And/or... after I perform a little Photoshop magic...

:sweatingbullets: yep, but he still is hot! and i still love his lips. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've made some changed to the Hyun Jae section at Hou Leng Jai. His images are now in three different slideshows. I've added some new images, changed some... Here are the links; they can always be accessed from the Hyun Jae menu.

Hyun Jae - Actor

Hyun Jae - Fashion Statement

Just Himself

Does anyone have hig quality wma files of the Guardian songs? I'd like to put one on my site, but the files I have are MP3 and I don't want to re-edit them to make them smaller. And has anyone received their Seo Dong Yo boxset, the one from Yesasia? Mine is still in the mail, but I might send it back since I found out the DVDs are formatted in 4:3. What a pity, what a pain.... English subtitles and the box alone are not worth 100 bucks. The most important thing is the DVDs, and they made them inferioir quality by downsizing to 4:3.

Weird...I thought JHJ is suppose to be tall? O_o Cuz...Eric Tsang is pretty short and he reaches JHJ's nose height...hm..I just checked on first page...Is he really 180cm??? O_o Eric is like...160cm?

Hyun Jae is bending over slightly, and perhaps Eric is wearing shoes with very high heels. I don't think we can believe anyone's height unless we are standing in front of them... unless it is Jung Woo Sung, and everyone agrees he is tall! How tall is Ryu Jin? That would be a good indicator, since so many Seo Dong Yo scenes have full body shots of them together.

Hyun Jae is bending over slightly, and perhaps Eric is wearing shoes with very high heels. I don't think we can believe anyone's height unless we are standing in front of them... unless it is Jung Woo Sung, and everyone agrees he is tall! How tall is Ryu Jin? That would be a good indicator, since so many Seo Dong Yo scenes have full body shots of them together.

I actually saw Eric many years ago. There was a huge crowd with HK stars coming to Toronto. I notice Eric wasn't that tall. He was about my height, just slightly taller maybe cuz I had 1" heel. I'm 156-157. So I am guessing he's around 160cm.

I actually saw Eric many years ago. There was a huge crowd with HK stars coming to Toronto. I notice Eric wasn't that tall. He was about my height, just slightly taller maybe cuz I had 1" heel. I'm 156-157. So I am guessing he's around 160cm.

And this brings to mind the comment from a co-worker who was at the Pirates of the Carribean 2 premiere at Disneyland. She says Johnny Depp is about 5' 2"... I definitely prefer my fantasy!

Guest YeeKrfan

I think JHJ is about 5'11", Han Chae Young is 5'7" and Lee Cheon Hee is like 6'2". After watching so many time of "Only You" I guess that's their correct height since HCY is a few inches shorter than JHJ and she's always wearing flat shoe and LCH is a few inches taller than JHJ! :phew:

Any news of his latest drama with the HK company? Whether who is the leading actress, most probably a Hong Kong actress, perhaps? B)

Guest YeeKrfan

I've made some changed to the Hyun Jae section at Hou Leng Jai. His images are now in three different slideshows. I've added some new images, changed some... Here are the links; they can always be accessed from the Hyun Jae menu.

Hyun Jae - Actor

Hyun Jae - Fashion Statement

Just Himself

Does anyone have hig quality wma files of the Guardian songs? I'd like to put one on my site, but the files I have are MP3 and I don't want to re-edit them to make them smaller. And has anyone received their Seo Dong Yo boxset, the one from Yesasia? Mine is still in the mail, but I might send it back since I found out the DVDs are formatted in 4:3. What a pity, what a pain.... English subtitles and the box alone are not worth 100 bucks. The most important thing is the DVDs, and they made them inferioir quality by downsizing to 4:3.

Wow, lorac just been to Hyun Jae's links and you have done a great job. Such artistic photos and in the right mood too. Am sure you must be very good in art & design and excellent with Website & Photoshop, eh! ;)

Keep up the good work!!

Guest badhairday

Gosh, I haven't visited this thread in a while.. I feel so guilty! Anyway, I'm glad that JHJ is doing a drama... I have never seen the older version with Chow Yun Fat, so I'll be watching this without having to compare anybody.

Wow, of all korean actors, they chose JHJ! They sure know good stuff when they see it.

Anyway, a lot of people say that JHJ is a quiet person and I agree. He's almost like the korean equivalent of Keanue Reeves (of course JHJ is the better actor). They are both very famous in their respective countries and are very reserved with their personal life.

YeeKrfan, thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated. My only problem with working with this image was that chicken in the foregound! Never touch the stuff.

a019.jpg

Guest YeeKrfan

YeeKrfan, thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated. My only problem with working with this image was that chicken in the foregound! Never touch the stuff.

You're most welcome!

Well, maybe you should just crop it tight and let the delicious looking chicken go!! ;):D

Guest gloryjc

I would like him to work with Kim Tae Hee or SHG again for his next project. JHJ had great chemistry with both actresses. :)

What is the name of the drama that he co-star with SHG?

Guest sonia x

hey peeps!

so...what's new w/jhj now? anything new that i should be curious about, huh?

well...i've missed all of you jhj fans/lovers in here :)

let me know of anything new, okay !!! love jhj too!!!

Well I think there is a few names like Sunshine Pours Down or Rays of Sunshine or Shining Days!! . :phew: For more info you can visit this thread:

Sunshine Pours Down

Thanks YeeKrfan for the link. I didn't know that the girl from SPD is the same girl from Full House. She's really pretty. This series is my next project after Seodong's Song.

I noticed that JHJ has been paired with really beatiful Korean leading ladies.He really is something!!

Guest YeeKrfan

Thanks YeeKrfan for the link. I didn't know that the girl from SPD is the same girl from Full House. She's really pretty. This series is my next project after Seodong's Song.

I noticed that JHJ has been paired with really beatiful Korean leading ladies.He really is something!!

Yeah, you are right! Well, wonder who is more lucky - those pretty ladies Soo Ae, Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, Han Chae Young, Lee Bo Young or him being pair with them!! :w00t::phew:

I remembered reading in Priscilla site Xanga, in one of the articles said that he would like to fall for his co-star for real but yet to happen! And after so many pretty co-stars.... :sweatingbullets:

Archived