siidudul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9bd792c0.jpg

More details about The Musical Production Press Conference

SBS 미니시리즈 <더 뮤지컬> 제작발표회 안내

화려한 뮤지컬 무대를 소재로 다룬 최초의 드라마로 화제를 모으고 있는 ‘미니시리즈 더 뮤지컬’ (제작: ㈜디브이에스코리아, ㈜필름북/감독:김경용/각본:김희재)이 오는 8월 30일(화) 오후 2시 논현동에 위치한 컨벤션 헤리츠에서 제작발표회를 개최합니다.

이날 제작발표회에서는 스페셜 영상 최초 공개 및 출연 배우들과의 간담회가 진행될 예정입니다. 무대 위의 뜨거운 열정과 격정적인 사랑이 화려하게 펼쳐질 ‘미니시리즈 더 뮤지컬’의 제작발표회에 바쁘시더라도 참석하시어 자리를 빛내주시기 바랍니다.

ㅇ 일 시 : 2011년 8월 30일(화) 오후 2시 30 Aug 2011 2:00pm

ㅇ 장 소 : 논현동 컨벤션 헤리츠 (7호선 학동역 3번 출구) Convention Heritz, NonHyun-dong

ㅇ 참 석 : 구혜선, 최다니엘, 옥주현, 박기웅, 기은세, 박경림 Ku Hye Sun, Choi Daniel, Ok Joo Hyun, Park Ki Woong, Ki Eun Se, Park Kyung Lim

ㅇ 순 서 : 출연자 소개, 하이라이트 감상, 포토타임, 인터뷰 순 Introduction of the casts, highlight video, photo time, interview, etc.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/...d_date=20110904

here are the previews for the Musical :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eoc6-uRuqng&feature=mh_lolz&list=FL72YUGN2xKTWFehshIxkKQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAMlDQXlzsU&feature=channel_video_title

credit to Woraluck :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p08r06-tf8M

credit to dytnfqnflsmszn's

Thank you guys for all the updates ... :)

Whaaahhh !!! We're all in the Cloud 9 and can't wait for the Sleepless FRIDAY Night !!!  :D

We are really envious with her "KILLER LEGS" am I right????  :sweatingbullets:

Let us show our support for "THE MUSICAL" by giving our cents in this thread... :)

FIGHTING !!!!

The casts is so cuteeeeee in this video ,esp Hyesun eonni :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_n4FGPzgkk

cre:SBS

Thank you so much Sunnies in here & DC for the updates ^_^. Best wishes for The Musical! Fighting \(^o^)/

oh wow! you've found the official SBS YT channel! thanks so much and the video was cute! :D I wonder if this channel will always be uploading the previews of THE MU! :D thanks again!!!

THE MU cast cute & funny screencaps

23lczyq.jpg

2m5h5aa.jpg

2v7vy4i.jpg

2efqfls.jpg

qrktg0.jpg

23le6ip.jpg

dfi0s9.jpg

2hf01ab.jpg

I love this clip, they look so fun, close and adorable, and how the girls are being silly behind the guys~~ :D

cr:SBS@YT

hello everyone!

I cannot wait anymore. I know we have to be grateful that the Musical has found a timeslot. But just one episode a week?!!! How to survive?

Anyway I'd like to share this clip here, have it from Goo Hye Sun's thread, it's a longer version of the teaser :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sXqXOInHPM&feature=youtu.be

cre. to uploader

Somehow I like the pairing of Park Ki Woong with Goo Hye Sun. But right now I have to wait for the first episode to be aired before I start shipping anyone :)

Guest first_snow

Goo Hye Sun’s ‘The Musical’ gets picked up by Japan for $1.2 million

20110901_themusical.jpg

Although Goo Hye Sun’s upcoming SBS drama, ‘The Musical‘, has yet to hit the airwaves, it’s already been bought by a Japanese broadcast network!

On September 1st, the drama’s production company revealed that it was purchased for $1.2 million USD. The drama contains a total of 16 episodes with a line-up featuring Goo Hye Sun, Daniel Choi, Ock Joo Hyun, and Park Ki Woong.

The story line centers around medical student ‘Go Eun Bi’ (played by Goo Hye Sun), who’s a medical student but actually dreams of becoming a musical star. Thanks to the popularity of ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ in Japan, Goo Hye Sun’s influence certainly be making its way into her other projects.

The drama will begin airing in Korea on September 2nd at 10 PM KST.

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver

Credit: allkpop

Ku Hye-sun series "The Musical" sold to Japan ahead of premiere

Reporter : Lucia Hong. 영문뉴스팀

Editor : Jessica Kim. 영문뉴스팀

A new TV series starring Korean actress Ku Hye-sun has been pre-sold to Japan ahead of its premiere this week, according to the show's producer Film Book.

An official with Film Book confirmed with 10Asia on Thursday that the distribution rights for SBS' "The Musical" was sold to Japan while the series is set to air in the country after it finishes its run in Korea.

"The Musical" tells the story of Go Eun-bi (Ku) who is a medical student who dreams of becoming a musical actress but gets rejected a number of times due to her lack of experience.

She then meets Hong Jae (Choi Daniel), a genius musical composer, who decides to train and help Go Eun-bi.

The show, set to air every Friday night starting September 2, will also star Ock Ju-hyeon, Park KI-woong and Kim Eun-se.

Cre: 10asiae

Goo Hye Sun’s ‘The Musical’ gets picked up by Japan for $1.2 million

*quoted image*

Although Goo Hye Sun’s upcoming SBS drama, ‘The Musical‘, has yet to hit the airwaves, it’s already been bought by a Japanese broadcast network!

On September 1st, the drama’s production company revealed that it was purchased for $1.2 million USD. The drama contains a total of 16 episodes with a line-up featuring Goo Hye Sun, Daniel Choi, Ock Joo Hyun, and Park Ki Woong.

The story line centers around medical student ‘Go Eun Bi’ (played by Goo Hye Sun), who’s a medical student but actually dreams of becoming a musical star. Thanks to the popularity of ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ in Japan, Goo Hye Sun’s influence certainly be making its way into her other projects.

sorry first snow ...

but ..this is a great news ...

the musical Fighting !!!!

You have to admit, Goo Hye Sun is just flat-out gorgeous no matter what kind of a face she is making. Just once though, I'd like to have them dress her up in a drama making use her own enormous assets rather than having her tone it down so that she appears more average looking. Cute is fine, but this woman could easily become the femme fatale with the right clothes and hair... ^_^

Archived