[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest yeezer

Have we heard anything about how the boys are doing now? I'm so worried about them especially yunjaesu. Why is it so quiet?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sanluc

First of all... congrats for the opening of 5th thread and thank you so much to everybody in AOE team for all your hardworkings...realy appreciate it!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xkDbt_qH0&feature=related

I re-found this clip on YT, the first time I watch it, I concenctrated on JJ reaction and missed the member's.

Now, after re-watching it, I found my self laughing to all of their reaction and JJ that try to act cool to it..

Changmin really enjoy his hyung humiliation time isn't he?? :)

miss_h thank you...this remind me again how come I was crying over this variety show cuz don't know why though there is no subtitle but I felt so sad to see how almost everybody just like to make fun and had him in a corner that made sensitive JJ so sad and uncomfortable till the end of show and since then I don't want to watch it again...lol.. yeah maybe that's just silly me and my sentimental... :D

Congratulations on the 5th thread!

Thanks to AOE for a very well done first page~ i love it a lot. It's so clean, organized and very informative. ^^

Here's hoping for happier times ahead!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy9TMZGkdqI

ces thank you...last time when watching this vid..I always rewind this part several times..lol..JJ is so cute and honest..and also 4D boy...they don't expect JJ will answer it so honestly.. :D

noriihana and KGB I agree with both of you...and I just read the titles... :P

Thank you everybody for sharing all news, vids and pics esp ruiz_1602...JJ's sexy tongue... :D

Guest KY5354

Congrats on thread 5!

I'm going to refrain from commenting on SME's latest propaganda.

May the 5th thread be a MUCH happier thread than the last. May the boys become FIVE again in this FIFTH thread.

Less spam:

One of my fave DBSK videos. Amazing.

Guest raikko9

Isn't it selfish of us to want dbsk as 5 again right now? they are grown men. is it wrong of them to explore life outside of dbsk? do we really want them to be tied down to the idol group status when they can blossom as individuals just so that we can have our OT5 back? we've seen that they've all had so many more opportunities to shine since the lawsuit. we've seen 4/5 in dramas and 2 in musicals. if they were under regular dbsk schedules then i'm sure they wouldn't have the time or energy to explore their other talents like that. dbsk isn't jaejoong, yoochun, yunho, junsu or changmin's whole identity. they're aren't each just 1/5 of a whole. they're individudals with talents that sometimes are/were suppressed because they were in an idol group. how can you possibly know whether they're not as happy now as when they were together? you don't know what happens in their personal lives, so i don't think you can assume these things. we know now that a lot of the times when they seemed happy they weren't. i want them to be back together, yes, but i want them to be happy. if their happiness comes from freedom then so be it. just because they're not together as a group right now doesn't mean they won't be in the future.

I agree w/ every words you said~ Im really glad you pointed this thing ~ their indiviual capabilities and opportunities they're having at the moment.If in the future everything has been settled, if its their desire to comeback again as 5 it'll definitely happen IMO

About SME~ they always have a point anyway.I just find the whole thing full of hypocrisy.*shrug* Saying things is one thing, doing it is another.Besides getting way head of themselves and this whole 'helping Hallyu Wave blah', why dont they fix 1st their problem w/ the artistes who filed a lawsuit against them eh?XD

Kimi ga Odoru Natsu

The girl who is portraying Junpei's girlfriend(or a very close friend~ but having watched the trailer she's more like Junpei's character's gf) in the movie is Jae's sister in SunaNare.lol~

Guest hitomi2oo7

About this:

[Trans] 100706 SM-Congressman Jo Moon Hwan Vow To ‘Protect Celebrities’ Rights And Interests’

&

[Trans] 100706 Kangta “Celebrities Must Be Held Responsible For Their Contracts As Well”

&

[Trans] 100706 SM CEO Kim Young Min States, “We Will Become The Forerunners In Solving Contract Issues”

&

[Trans] 100706 Kim Tae Hyung “Seven Years For Celebrity Contracts Is Too Short”

I don't think this article is telling anything new. SM try to pose for such an hard working for their artists company (like I would forget what they have done to the boys >___> all those dirty tricks made on & on past this year), a company that is so poor coz they were accused of things they didn't do (poor them >____>) and what I read truth this article is again the same thing as it was said many times already this past year - "SM will try to work with politics to make their contracts better for artists" but at the end of the article they still say the same things - that what is proposed by politics is not an option for SM (like length of the contracts and such) so why bother with this "ceremony"? Coz SM is loosing more money then they say they are and want to save their face? So fans can be blinded by SM tricks again? SM truth this year said they would do so many things, would fix so many things and till this day they didn't do ANYTHING so why would I trust them now? After one year of struggling with their lies? I support all the members I really do and that means I support Changmin & Yunho without any questions but that does not mean I will support SM and their decisions - SM get real you betrayed Cass trust long ago and with this "ceremony" you will not get it back - how stupid do you think we are? I feel offended by mere thought SM thinks I would forget all this circus they made by this year and just welcome this with open arms when in the end I would believe it if I would see them doing things they promised for real! >____> Maaan sorry that I blab so much but I just really feel offended or more like my intelligence feels offended >____>

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

i agree. it's nothing new. it's mostly for publicity than anything else.

they've said before that there would be changes, but over the years the same thing happens to all their groups.

the majority of their stars get out once their contracts are over. the few who do stay have good reason, which is being stock holders. sme is known to play favorites.

my icon pic..lol

1228923074index08121001.jpg

credit: tag

Guest sbee97

Congrtulation on the 5th Thread!!

Thank you AOE Team you guys did an awesome piece of work on 1st page.. :)

I think i'm gonna make some time to be nostalgic and re-watch the links you have provided for DBSK history.. :D

@hitomi2007, raikko9, noriihana, elizabeth9095, and KGB : i agree with your comments about SM propaganda..

In my country there's a saying NATO = No Action Talk Only, i would like to address it to SM.. we just need proof that you can be trusted first!

@ruiz_1602 : thanks for sharing those pictures of JJ's tounge! So cutee...

and thanks to others who have shared their pictures & link videos... aah it is a time for me to be nostalgic... :P

Guest eva0524

Mkay, this news isn't 100% DBSK, but it is related to the lawsuit, so I'm posting it X/

[TRANS] 100706 SM-Congressman Jo Moon Hwan Vow To 'Protect Celebrities' Rights And Interests'

[TRANS] 100706 Kangta "Celebrities Must Be Held Responsible For Their Contracts As Well"

"If they have signed a contract, celebrities must keep that promise"

[TRANS] 100706 SM CEO Kim Young Min States, "We Will Become The Forerunners In Solving Contract Issues"

[TRANS] 100706 Kim Tae Hyung "Seven Years For Celebrity Contracts Is Too Short"

Even though I'm trying to look on the "bright" side =/, and think "Oh, SM actually acknowledges this problem instead of pushing the responsibility to everyone else like this past year", I agree with all of you...this is a probably directed at JCS and Hangeng, and trying to wipe their butt of the negativity they have been receiving lately... >< Sniff..

I agree with most of your post, just not the part where you say it's too late to get together again

Call me stupid, but i am still waiting for that moment

The day i will wake up, check this thread, and everything is back to normal again

and the company wouldn't care less even if they would make >o<

How can you call it a world tour if you're only going to LA?

That's not even a US tourㅋㅋ

Anyway, i asked a question a couple of pages ago but i guess noone saw it, so i'll just ask again;

Some people told me that ever since the beginning of this year, JYJ and HoMin aren't allowed to contact each other, and i'm wondering if this is true?

People probably saw it... it's just that nobody knows the answer... I think I saw in a post, they wrote JCS said they haven't contacted HoMin from the beginning of this year (?). And if it's anything, it's probably HoMin that are not allowed to contact JCS because SM prohibits them to.But who knows...maybe they just say that to avoid any unnecessary trouble.

i'm so happy to be posting in the new thread! i'm glad i came out of stalker mode lol. i was thinking about this the other day: isn't it selfish of us to want dbsk as 5 again right now? they are grown men. is it wrong of them to explore life outside of dbsk? do we really want them to be tied down to the idol group status when they can blossom as individuals just so that we can have our OT5 back? we've seen that they've all had so many more opportunities to shine since the lawsuit. we've seen 4/5 in dramas and 2 in musicals. if they were under regular dbsk schedules then i'm sure they wouldn't have the time or energy to explore their other talents like that. dbsk isn't jaejoong, yoochun, yunho, junsu or changmin's whole identity. they're aren't each just 1/5 of a whole. they're individudals with talents that sometimes are/were suppressed because they were in an idol group. how can you possibly know whether they're not as happy now as when they were together? you don't know what happens in their personal lives, so i don't think you can assume these things. we know now that a lot of the times when they seemed happy they weren't. i want them to be back together, yes, but i want them to be happy. if their happiness comes from freedom then so be it. just because they're not together as a group right now doesn't mean they won't be in the future.         

I agree with everything you just said. I bet these thoughts have passed through any sane fan's mind XD, but I guess it's not that easy to just...let go.You know?

Nothing is ever black & white...maybe they have some other reason they want to leave SM? Maybe the slave contract and the freedom is only one corner of the whole picture...

I really do want them to be back together again, but if being free is what makes them happy, then I will support them wholeheartedly~

Congratulation AGAIN~~~ for the wonderful thread! The information posts are so pretty and organized hahah~

Guest alexkziel

I don't understand how things work in Korea, if SME contracts are against basic human rights, then why the people in charge doesn't do anything? are they that powerless?

Another companies had been making changes in their policies, why SME can't be forced to do the same?

Right now is too late for DBSK as a group, I'm not worried at all for JJ, Yoochun and Junsu because I firmly believe that they will win the lawsuit and will be free to do what they want. They have the support of Avex, the fandom and if they make good choices in their careers they will be more succesful.

And I'm not worried for the fans because it looks like that most of them are ok with the boys going in separate ways and looking for their individual grow.

There is still people like me that think they bring out the best in each other when they are together, but I know that is like beating a dead horse and we can't be sure if we don't give them the chance to prove us that we can be wrong.

I'm a little worried for Yunho and Changmin because they are really in the middle. But I trust them, they have their own mind and are smart enough to take their own decisions. I hope that this loyalty that they have towards their company won't be wasted, and if in the future things doesn't work for them, they will leave too.

[TRANS] 100706 SM-Congressman Jo Moon Hwan Vow To 'Protect Celebrities' Rights And Interests'

"A conclusion was made that SM has developed a contract that reflects the reality of the entertainment industry and focuses on the protection of the celebrities' rights and interest, and this contract has been implemented with SM's celebrities and trainees."

I wonder if we are speaking of the same contract or a new one.

[TRANS] 100706 Kangta "Celebrities Must Be Held Responsible For Their Contracts As Well"

Kangta stated, "Because the mentality of 'A celebrity who has broken a promise once, will probably do it again.' exists, I hope that people reflect deeply on the consequences before they sign a contract. And when they do sign a contract, they must keep that promise."

I personally think that from the moment a contract is signed, the two become partners who complement each other."

He also said, "No matter how many clauses are in a contract, if there is no trust as partners between the two sides, that contract will not benefit either side," and "I hope that agencies lead celebrities to the right path, not only as celebrities but as a partner in business. And when these celebrities fall for temptation is goes astray, I urge agencies to become advisers and lead celebrities back to the right path."

He also said, "It is not sensible to choose a set contract period and ignore each person's situation. It would be better for all if each individual was given a contract that fitted their individual circumstances and situations."

He is right and I agree with him, but unfortunately it doesn't always work like that in real life when a partner is failing in being trutsworthy. Sometimes things doesn't work like we want, is better to cut ties and keep going.

[TRANS] 100706 SM CEO Kim Young Min States, "We Will Become The Forerunners In Solving Contract Issues"

He continued to say, "We are stuck in a frame that forces us to choose between personal interests and business, human rights and the economy," and "In order to achieve a dream, a promise is made between agencies and celebrities in the form of a contract. We should not have to choose between personal rights and business"

I don't understand this, why should you choose between both?

I understand that the artist has their own self interest, is not logic to think that as a company your obligation is to balance what they want as individuals and what you need from them as a whole?

"Of course, the Fair Trade Committee has stated that a renewal of a contract is possible after seven years but this too is unrealistic," and "When seven years pass, celebrities do not think about the past or their beginning, they only think about the present. That is why the worth that they demand for their work increases dramatically."

Well, people have ambitions, if you know that you are worthy you demand for more, nothing wrong or unrealistic about that, it happens in all the working fields.

And you have to be a very ungrateful person to forget that easily your past or the things that a company did for you. Interests change with the time, what makes you happy and satisfied when you were younger it doesn't anymore when you grew older, but that doesn't mean that you forget you roots and the people that helped you to pave the way.

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone !!!

New Thread so cute Domo Arigatou

For all your efforts to do this for Us !!!

I´m just passing to post

100707 LOTTE DUTTY FREE MAKING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7x2EcT7aw

They are cute ne :wub:

Credits: Mnet & kokayz +Yunise7

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest lalalaLynn

Thank you Eva0524

I think there is quite a big chance they haven't spoken to each other

Maybe SME is afraid HoMin will leak information to JYJ that they aren't supposed to know?

It could help them with the lawsuit, idk

I still don't get why 90% of the people on this thread think that DBSK is over,

that they won't come back together again

Maybe it's better not to, and if they don't i will still support them, 3/2 or 1/1/1/1/1

I know everyone has lost their trust in SME,

but what if they really do change their ways now?

What if they come up with a new contract that makes both sides happy,

and they promise that things will change for the better,

do you think they would be willing to sign again?

Guest Elizabeth9095

Thank you Eva0524

I think there is quite a big chance they haven't spoken to each other

Maybe SME is afraid HoMin will leak information to JYJ that they aren't supposed to know?

It could help them with the lawsuit, idk

I still don't get why 90% of the people on this thread think that DBSK is over,

that they won't come back together again

Maybe it's better not to, and if they don't i will still support them, 3/2 or 1/1/1/1/1

I know everyone has lost their trust in SME,

but what if they really do change their ways now?

What if they come up with a new contract that makes both sides happy,

and they promise that things will change for the better,

do you think they would be willing to sign again?

May be is because it make it easier, in my case is because i can’t find a realistic way for them to come back.

I have thought this way since lawsuit day 1. I’m still waiting for a miracle but is not in my personality to believe in miracles.

Is not that we don’t want the OT5! back…

If you believe SM is whiling to make substantial changes in their contracts, believe they can “erase” past year of insulting and destroying each other, and if you believe JCS are whiling to throw away the things they have gained

Then you can believe they will be back to SM

I don’t believe they will change much their contracts, at least not to the point is better for JCS to go back to SM. I don’t believe trust can be built (less of all re-built) so easy. Have you ever be cheated by your boyfriend? Yeah, it never really goes away. SM doesn’t trust JCS, JCS doesn’t trust SM. And now they are out, having so much control over their own careers, to go back and put their careers in SM hands… I don’t see that happening either.

But hey! Who knows… live has funny ways, may be something unexpected happen :)

is sweet to see fans like you who have faith they can be back, is refreshing ^_^

Guest sheilapiglet

i just noticed that what's missing in the first info page is their drama related threads.

I think this is what YH's performance scheduel looks like in September so far...pretty busy!:

September 4, SM Town in LA

September 9, Goong

September 11, SM Town in Shanghai

September 14, Goong

September 16, Goong

September 19, Goong

Guest Kumeihina

May be is because it make it easier, in my case is because i can’t find a realistic way for them to come back.

I have thought this way since lawsuit day 1. I’m still waiting for a miracle but is not in my personality to believe in miracles.

If you believe SM is whiling to make substantial changes in their contracts, believe they can “erase” past year of insulting and destroying each other, and if you believe JCS are whiling to throw away the things they have gained

I don’t believe they will change much their contracts, at least not to the point is better for JCS to go back to SM. I don’t believe trust can be built (less of all re-built) so easy. Have you ever be cheated by your boyfriend? Yeah, it never really goes away. SM doesn’t trust JCS, JCS doesn’t trust SM. And now they are out, having so much control over their own careers, to go back and put their careers in SM hands… I don’t see that happening either.

But hey! Who knows… live has funny ways, may be something unexpected happen :)

is sweet to see fans like you who have faith they can be back, is refreshing ^_^

I agree with a majority of what you said. Its almost definite that JYJ will not be going back to SM no matter how SM changes their contracts, because the mutual trust is no longer there. Losing that trust is easy, but gaining it back it extremely difficult if not impossible, because there will always be a part of you that doubts the other side. It is probably going to be impossible for them to be DBSK again under SM, BUT it IS possible to see them as TVXQ again outside of SM. SM has tried but failed to trademark the name DBSK, so they are allowed to use that name outside of SM. If theres one thing we should place our faith in its in that our boys maintained their friendship and that all 5 of them still wishes to continue being DBSK even if its outside of SM. I haven't and will not put any faith in SM, but instead put faith in Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, and Yunho.. :)

Guest lalalaLynn

But hey! Who knows… live has funny ways, may be something unexpected happen  :)

is sweet to see fans like you who have faith they can be back, is refreshing  ^_^

No, i have (fortunately) never been cheated on,

but a lot of people go back to their exs,

even though that person has done something in the past that damaged their trust

I guess i am being selfish, or i just don't want to face reality,

because you are right, you are all right, that it takes a miracle for them to get back together again,

but i do think that eventually SME will change their contracts,

out of fear that they will lose another one of their precious artists (SNSD, SHINee?),

maybe not only SME but other labels as well,

and when they do, i think they can all thank DBSK (:

I think if SME is willing to listen to them and change the contract,

i wouldn't mind JYJ going back to SME at all

SME has made them into what they are today,

of course it's also because of their own efforts,

but SME is the one that made this possible for them

I think it will be hard for them to just ditch SME and go to someone else

Guest Mace-Face

CONGRATS ON THE NEW DONG BANG SHIN KI THREAD!!!!!

I think I'm gunna have to agree with KangTa on this one???... Well... If the other three was to come back to SM right now and forget about all of the lawsuit instuff... They just have like... Three in the half more years with SM and then they're done with their contract... But also... I wouldn't want them to get stepped all over like that as well... I'm actually glad that they are standing up to themselves and their rights... Anyways... I bet the three and SM will feel weird towards each other if the three just dropped everything and come back to them and they have to act like nothing happened... So... I think that's probably one of the reasons why they won't come back into SM... Besides... I don't think the other three will back down since it has already gone this far already... *Sigh*... Still really hurts me not to see them together... But... Still have that hope of them coming back together as one...

September 4, SM Town in LA

September 9, Goong

September 11, SM Town in Shanghai

September 14, Goong

September 16, Goong

September 19, Goong

Wow!!! YunHo is going to be so freaken busy... Just hope that he can handle it without fainting for working too hard and too much... >_<... Anyways... YunHo... Hwaiting... I'm glad to be seeing you be active... Even though it's still weird for me to see you and the other three work separately... =(...

Hmm... But I do wonder... What is SM doing with ChangMin??? He finished filming his drama... And it's not even airing yet... ChangMin seems to be just chillin' with the other SM artists who aren't promoting like JungMo and SHINee (I think)... *Sigh*... What is going on??? =(...

Anyways... Thank you all for sharing videos of DongBang and still keeping the faith... I'm happy to still see us all stick together like this with the boys... Even though it's killing us to see them apart like this...

Guest Hongki.love

100706 Oricon Weekly Album Chart

*1 112,724 Nishino Kana

*2 *86,840 Bank Band

*3 *83,798 東方神起(COMPLETE -SINGLE A-SIDE COLLECTION)

*4 *83,000 東方神起(SINGLE B-SIDE COLLECTION)

*5 *55,919 the HIATUS

*6   *51,533 Girls Dead Monster

*7 *30,140 Acid Black Cherry

*8  *28,600 Hara Yuko

*9 *24,901 Shibasaki Kou

*10 *21,695  Makihara Noriyuki

Source: Poplez + DNBN

Translation: tvxqhwaiting @ OneTVXQ.com

Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who's been writing here and sharing things...it's really reassuring to hear everyone's opinions and be able to stand together on this. Let's hope things get better soon...

& I am seriously loving the first post! Reading through it was great =]

Guest lenale

thank you Jee for translating and posting those articles regarding artists contracts^^

as always, i feel korean media are very much favoring SM...of course those articles regarding contracts matters dont mention JYJ specifically, but considering the whole situation, its definitely related to them...

and i hate SM hypocrisy...they pretend doing everything possible to find a compromise, while they only make things worse...doing their best to ruin JYJ's name in the public eyes...by doing so, SM broke the mutual trust that must exists between an entertainment company and its artists...by doing so, SM ruined the chances for a compromise...and honestly, i dont see how JYJ could ever work again under SM...i dont think it will ever happen...at this point, the bond is definitely broken...i understand and support the boys decision fully...because after all what was said and done, i understand its the best for them to stay away from SM...SM only cares about business, they see their artists as products, and not as human...

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are fighting for their rights...may they win this battle!!

DBSK,JAEJOONG DEPRESED AFTER HEARING COMMENTS FROM THE GIRLS

oh i remember watching this show (well, the whole part with our boys)...i liked it a lot, it was very funny...yet during this part i felt so sad for Jaejoong, because he really took at heart what the girls said...he was truly down because of this (he even imagined they knew about his habit and thats why they said that)...Yunho and Junsu kept patting him to comfort him...

thank you Miss h for posting it^^

TVXQ....missing your laughter~

thank you ces for sharing this video^^...nowadays, i miss them so much...i miss their smile and laughters so badly...so it felt good watching this video and see them laughing like this...

100706 JYJ L0tte Dutty Fr33 Making Off

aaww Sayuri chan, thank you so much for uploading and posting this video^^...they look happy during this making off...joking around and laughing...how good it feels to see them like this...we sure need to see more moments like those...

thank you ruiz for Jaejoong's tongue action pictures spamming :lol: ...he is so tempting, that everytime i see him, i feel like doing the same *yummy and sexy :P * :lol:

thank you everyone for posting so many goodies ^_^ ...so many were posted, its difficult to mention all of you...lolz...but i definitely enjoyed it throughout this whole day :wub:

Guest Lunatika_xhero

Luna here!

Wooow a new thread?

Awesome! *O*

Thanks for your comments the other time! jeje

This time I´m here again to share with you a new drawing!

Hope you like it!

jaeanan2.jpg

Cred: LunaLove Hero@My Destiny

http://lunalove-hero.deviantart.com/

Guest raikko9

^^^wow! That was awesome.You seem to be a professional? I love how you got the eyes exactly like from the photoshoot.

but SME is the one that made this possible for them

think it will be hard for them to just ditch SME and go to someone else

Well they already did, didnt they? They signed a new contract under Avex w/o SME having to do w/ it.Avex even risked their partnership w/ SME in siding w/ JYJ.

And the exclusive contract validation lawsuit that they filed.If that's not ditching then IDK what is. Im guessing that JYJ already had enough of SME, these werent the moves of people who wanted to comeback(or even thinking of it) to their management.

Archived