[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

@shirley: thanks for the screen caps and discussing with me haha^^

omg during the entire episode i was so anxious because all the characters did was run and run..and run >__<

i wish there was a bit more plot than just running away/running in search of yeonee.

so sad how the naeuri ended up cold..but i'm glad yeonee found out about it..

i think i was annoyed by the mother(gumiho) here most. i wish she could just use her gumiho powers to leap/cut through trees or sniff her way to her kid, what not to save the grl. but nooo, she runs around yelling out yeonee's name and ends up sending the naeuri to the lil grl :'(

im so mad how the mom still thinks naeuri is on her side :(

do you guys think yeonee will die in the next episode??? i didn't want her to die although i think it's her fate.

the mom's gonna be soooo angry...gahhhhh

^^nice to have people here discussing the drama too!!

but i dun really blame the mom too...because the naueri was so convincing in his care of the two of them! sigh but this is a 16 esp drama isnt it ? will yeonee die so soon???! jeeze now i cant wait for the mother to eat the liver of those who want to harm her daughter !!though for the young mistress ..i think she is such a mean and spoiled brat too but it was the adults who think that the liver is a cure for her ! .so i guess the adults share more of the blame

28_76204.jpg

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patchwork

arrrrrrrr i have to come support this site.

the little girl and boys are such good actors. i wonder how they are chosen. their facial expression, the way the act,...... really talented.

wish more people will watch this show.......

Is there OST for this drama?

구미호: 여우누이뎐 OST

구미호: 여우누이뎐 Part.1

80160127_1_140x140.JPG

Release Date:2010.07.07

1 피눈물 -리사 (Lisa)

2 상사 - 모래 (Mo Rae)

mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/768/80768081_192k.wma

mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/768/80768082_192k.wma

구미호: 여우누이뎐 Part.2

80163461_1_140x140.JPG

Release Date:2010.07.19

1 아픈 목소리 音 -일락 (一樂)

2 아픈 목소리 (MR) - 일락 (一樂)

mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/776/80776816_192k.wma

mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/776/80776817_192k.wma

구미호: 여우누이뎐 - Part.3

231389.jpg

Release Date:2010.07.26

01. 아니랍니다 不是-저스트(Just)

mms://stm.dosirak.com/MP/SONG/WMA/080/781/80781396_192k.wma

Guest carlavb

i really like this series even if its not so popular.. i was a bit shocked about the kissing scene between the kids and i was hoping the mom gumiho will end up with the mute guy and create another yeonie if and ever ( i hope not) she dies..

^^nice to have people here discussing the drama too!!

but i dun really blame the mom too...because the naueri was so convincing in his care of the two of them! sigh but this is a 16 esp drama isnt it ? will yeonee die so soon???! jeeze now i cant wait for the mother to eat the liver of those who want to harm her daughter !!though for the young mistress ..i think she is such a mean and spoiled brat too but it was the adults who think that the liver is a cure for her ! .so i guess the adults share more of the blame

Shirley.....

I appreciate all your work and information...when I see you name I know that you give 100% I have wanted to post this for a long time....hugs to you

Shirley.....

I appreciate all your work and information...when I see you name I know that you give 100% I have wanted to post this for a long time....hugs to you

^^hug!

here are some more BTS pictures

865694.jpg

865695.jpg

865697.jpg

865696.jpg

865678.jpg

865676.jpg

865051.jpg

865047.jpg

865024.jpg

864994.jpg

865009.jpg

865006.jpg

865023.jpg

865007.jpg

865008.jpg

i really can't follow this drama, especially the one that deal with ghost and blood like this.

If do, then i can't sleep at night without turn on the light. ..

pass ...

actually looking forwadr to see seo shin-ae after Thank You, she did a good job there and I believe she do her best to in here .. ^^

HAHAAH.. yea.. it's like kissing his little sister..

but the child actoress is so pretty!! she'll be a pretty lady when she grow older

i really like their bts pic , their pics are always so creative!!

Archived