[Drama 2010] Gumiho : Tale of the Fox's Child 구미호: 여우누이뎐

Guest fanda4000

Guest sp4078

I usually like these type of dramas but my goodness, this drama is disappointing. All everyone did in ep 8 was run around in circles. I went to get a cup of coffee and when I came back, the gumiho mother was still running all over screaming her fool head off. If there was a point to this ep, I failed to see it.

I thought I was the only one who thinks the same. I got tired from watching them running, went out to take a shower, when I came back they were still running. I wish gumiho mother just wipes out that entire family. I expected the gumiho to be more evil from the start, but they were messed up by human. They didn't do anything wrong, but the hunter, shaman and everybody just like to hunt them down b/c they ain't human.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only one who thinks the same. I got tired from watching them running, went out to take a shower, when I came back they were still running. I wish gumiho mother just wipes out that entire family. I expected the gumiho to be more evil from the start, but they were messed up by human. They didn't do anything wrong, but the hunter, shaman and everybody just like to hunt them down b/c they ain't human.

I thought it was to show how determined the mother was to find her child.  

Aaaah just finished watching ep9 aaaah so sad I cry so much with the childs dead aaaah

But Thanks to all of you who write info and comments I was able to understand this drama since

I have been watching the Online Raw since ep. 1 and really like it eventhough I couldn't understand all

of the episode, I was able to understand a little of it.....

Thanks

PD Someone know where can I watch it online with eng subs??? ^^ ♥♥♥]

Aaaah just finished watching ep9 aaaah so sad I cry so much with the childs dead aaaah

But Thanks to all of you who write info and comments I was able to understand this drama since

I have been watching the Online Raw since ep. 1 and really like it eventhough I couldn't understand all

of the episode, I was able to understand a little of it.....

Thanks

PD Someone know where can I watch it online with eng subs??? ^^ ♥♥♥]

Here ;] http://www.jacinda1st.com/2010/07/gumiho-tale-of-foxs-child-english.html

Guest Kogiboy

Haha i think i watched that drama too..wasn't it hometown legends where each episode has different stories?

@mskololia1 -noble's wife a Gumiho ? I don't think she is

Am sure its Yeoni and her mom's revenge, otherwise it wont make sense lol

Yeah that's it, hometown legend. There was Gumiho's wedding story.

For these confused with episode 9~10, yes Gumiho lost her child and now she's turning nobleman's family upside down by each members going through daylight dreaming to nightmare. And that young servant is actually doing the physical work.

There is still confusion why the hell Gumiho let her daughter died that way when she could have used her spiritual power instead from beginning. Remember the episode where she fought gumiho hunter and hunter used some sort of spell on her, may be she lost her power and she even commits suicide by jumping from the cliff at episode 9.

Anyway, we'll have to wait until the next episodes because there are some unanswered questions and how Gumiho was able to changed her image to dead Yeoni. She's seems using the nobleman, servant & other people to get a girl who eat Yeoni's liver and her mum. I was laughing at episode 10, it was kinda funny.

Guest m0m0__

you should try mysoju its got english subs up to ep 9....

I really really wish that yeon yi did not die!However i'm disappointed in ep 8-10 have no idea what is really going on. As for the mean lil girl i think she seems alot nicer in ep 9.

Again, which child is the real gumiho daughter?  Looking at the still of the fully changed gumiho child with her mother, it looks like the noble's daughter [based on the headdress]. 

Anyway, I am pissed off that the gumiho mother allowed her child to be killed like that without putting up some defense or shield around her if she could.  What a lame premise for supernatural powers if the woman does not exert them for crying out loud.  Why all this conversation about how much she luuuuuuuuuuuvs her baby and let's her get killed like that without so much as a dishonest fight using her powers?....I hope epi 11 sheds some light because this is not making any sense whatsoeva!

Bad mother gumiho, bad......

Guest soulan

Ok! I'm also really confused! So what is this talk about who is the real gumiho's child ? Isn't it obviously Yeon Yi ? Could it be the spoiled brat ?????? How come ? 

And I have a REALLY BIG QUESTION! :D Is Yeon Yi dead for real or not ? How come she just appear like a ghost next to her mother ? And if she isn't dead how come her mother can't see her and the slave guy can ? Someone was saying it's actually the mom takinh Yeon Yi appearance to trouble the spoiled brat ? 

Ok many unanswered questions in mind so if anyone has answers .. :D Ready to listen! :P

Yeoni is the child Gumiho and Cho ok is the noble's daughter

I think Mother Gumiho got very weak after that hunter sticked that paper thing on her chest, which he received from the shaman dude. I guess that paper thing is some powerfull stuff..I believe that Shaman dude knows that she is a Gumiho otherwise why wouldn't he order the hunter to just kill her off with a sword or something instead of placing that "paper" on her..

Since Mother Gumiho doesn't have the power to create a shield around her daughter, she gave Yeoni a bell charm so that even if Yeoni gets lost, she can always find her via bellcharm BUT unfortunately, Yeoni seems to lose it everytime right before she gets in a problem :huh:

Also The shaman dude told the noble lady to destroy eveything that had belonged to Yeoni, and they burned it all they found but remember the painting of Yeoni is still inside the drawer of Nauri..? When Yeoni gave the painting of Nauri to him, he crumbled it and threw inside the drawer so there is still one stuff left...so my theori is, Yeoni's ghost will appear as long as there is something inside a house that connects with Yeoni haha :ph34r:

And i don't understand how others can see and feel the touch of her ghost while mother Gumiho can't..

Many unanswered questions indeed.  Just saw epi 10 raw and am mystified as to why the gumiho mother is back in the noble's good graces and household????  Is he sleep walking or in a trance, while his wife and daughter are systematically being tormented?  The shaman did tell CO's mother to remove everything surrounding YY or her daughter will meet with disaster...I really do not want to see CO end up with the gumiho mother in the end because that woman could not protect her child from humans let alone explain what was happening to her body or what she was.   I think she is a terrible mother and does not deserve a second chance in this drama. 

Even though I do not condone human sacrfice, the mother gumiho is not eliciting any sympathy from me, which is surprising due to what happened to her child.  I think it's because of how she went about grooming her child to be a gumiho and the lack thereof.  Her entire demeanor throws me off; and the drama wanting to blame everyone but her is ridiculous and shortsighted because she is unfit.  So what will be resolved from taking CO because by and large mother gumiho will raise her the same way she raised YY?   CO will be raised in the dark not knowing anything from her mother about herself.

After watching epi 10 raw, I think mother gumhio is a little bit crazy too so no more child rearing please.....

Guest vnfilm

Watching ep 9 with English sub, I believe the shaman man has other motivation in helping cho ok. The scene which he hold her hand, look at her face (with a mean look) make me believe he has other intention. It will be very interesting to learn of his real motivation as the story unfold.

Regarding the gumiho mother, I don't know why she won't kill the man who took her daughter's liver when she had a chance. Maybe the director wants to drag the story to many more episodes. The funny part is the nobble man knows he killed Yeoni and the mother will not forgive him, (He has many nightmare),but he still wants to keep the mother by his side by making the mother to be one of his wife. That indicates he is a selfish man. And if he die by gumiho mother in the end of story, I think he deserve every bit of it.

I think Gu San daek wants to destroy the entire family. There is no satisfaction in revenge if she kills the noble right away. She wants all of them to suffer. And judging by the gentle way the Shaman talks to Cho Ok's mother, I won't be surprised Cho Ok is his daughter, not the noble's. The noble's wife must have been desperate to have a child seeing that the noble's mistress has given him a son. BTW, it's hard to imagine the actor playing the court investigator is the same bumbling lovestruck Woo-jin in You Stole My Heart.

Guest kokozo

This drama loooks very tempting to watch but im not a big fan on scary stuff.

I guess ill take a plunge and download it now ! 

Guest Kogiboy

I think Gu San daek wants to destroy the entire family. There is no satisfaction in revenge if she kills the noble right away. She wants all of them to suffer. And judging by the gentle way the Shaman talks to Cho Ok's mother, I won't be surprised Cho Ok is his daughter, not the noble's. The noble's wife must have been desperate to have a child seeing that the noble's mistress has given him a son. BTW, it's hard to imagine the actor playing the court investigator is the same bumbling lovestruck Woo-jin in You Stole My Heart.

That takes this TV series into whole new angle.

Due to growing popularity of this Gumiho series, Dong Yi is now losing TV rating.

Thanks for the preview, I was wondering what will happen next and it was already here thanks

This drama is making my head hurts hahhahaha

So confusing but A very good confusition hahaha XD

yes a good confusion indeed ..

now yeonni soul is into cho ok body .~~ but the San daek didnt believed it was her daughter as she overheard...the yeonni telling cho ok's mother that she was lying to her .about being san daek daughter ..-;; so san daek thought the child was lying but it was yeonn trying to pretend as cho ok first

at the end .it was scary to see yeonni aka cho ok screaming in the hut for her mother and that she is yeonni...while the san daek was trying to burnt her alive in it . but i do wonder why the san daek dun have enough power to see through and see her daughter in cho ok ? --;; anyway the two young girls are getting such great performace range with this drama

the scene when yeon ni enter into cho ok

esp 11

Archived