[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Is there any filming today? Nobody updates. We cannot really rely on our new contributor @runningmanfree because usually what he did was take out info from here, put it in his blog, then post again here.  >:) Or maybe i'm wrong. 
And i dont think his account was deleted, coz he use the same acc, maybe mod just deleted his posts, that's why his no. of post keep reducing. 

Running Man E143 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer
*+resync for 720p HANrel ver

143 Review
1) what a fun set of guests. it think the episode is for lee kyung kyu but RM stumbled upon a great female guest who did not mind looking like a dork just to get things done. she dove into he whole variety concept head on. she didn't care about how she looked or whatever image she may be portraying, she just played and played along. i love how much fun commander and the two kids were having while watching her in the nametag ripping game. and she was good! she took out jaesuk and lee kyung kyu fair and square!
2) lee kyung kyu delivered the punchlines. he didn't act like a guest but as the god of variety proving true to his name. 
3) the dodgeball game was repetitive but ryu hyun kyung made it fun. i hope that they come up with new games or put twist to the old games. i don't think they are running out of ideas, probably just felt it was the best game given the situation. 
4) Kwang Soo... what can i say... the variety gods are always watching over him. and his framing character is back. i hope he carries it through the succeeding episodes. 
5) Gary's "sarang sam dan" (3rd dan in love) and not 8th dan in martial arts is another one for the books. he knew the PDs wanted a Monday Couple moment since they even refused when lee kyung kyu asked for him. jaesuk told lee kyung kyu that gary has to do it with ji hyo. Gary obliged... well... it's not exactly a monday couple moment but a great one-liner nonetheless. 
6) i was actually a little disappointed with superpower karaoke until the last performance of the blue team. show how good the guys are in creating their own moments. 
overall, it was a fun episode and the guests would probably land in my top 5 episodes with the best guests. i hope they come up with new games though. 
i'd say 7.5/10 

Guest dadedum

^ Yeah agree w everything you wrote. As expected there wasn't a shortage of jokes and the girl guest was fiesty (in a good way). It's also nice to see Gary comfortable with her as he seems more into the games. I really enjoyed the jijimbang and karaoke segments. Everyone got a bit of time to shine in this ep. The only gripe I have is at times it felt like (any) other variety shows with laughs and gags, but didn't have a trademark "running man" feel to it. But overall a good episode because the guests interacted very well with the cast.

I can't believe they're playing ddakji again next wk, it's getting old.

I read somewhere that cast from law of the jungle are filming w/ them today? 

Guest hanamakoto

I will never thanks this TV show enough !

I remember when I had suffered a deep depression because of my ex-boyfriend, I couldn't eat, sleep, see friends, go outside of my room...
And then I started to watch a Running Man episode with SNSD, episode after episode I started to laugh .. then started to eat and sleep better after watching the show.

It might sound ridiculous, but watching this show really made a "Pop" in my head, always happy, funny, and challenging !
Only positive things come from this show, and that strong positivity really had influenced me.

I'm so thankful to this show !

Thank you running man PD, and all the membersYoo jae Suk, Haha, Ji suk Jin, Kim joong kook, Song Jihyo, Gary, Lee Gwangsoo (lol) , ( and past song joong ki.)
You are like the sunshine for me.

Guest poy22

Lee Gwang Soo and the raw eggs is definitely the highlight of this episode for me. Even the guest suspected that the staff told him what egg to pick, that's how unlucky he is. Hehe

Guest dadedum

ok just read on @mante7's twitter that today's filming is taking place in Ilsan and guests are Kim Byung Man, Jeon Hye Bin and Jin Woo from Laws of Jungle.

JHB and Haha and KJK go waaay back lol.

[Korea Gallup Poll] Korea’s Favorite Most Watched TV Program in APR, 2013 : Rank #1 Infinite Challenge (11.5%), #3 Running Man (6.2%)

scaled.php?tn=0&server=857&filename=swvj

via mante

Surprisingly, I enjoyed this episode! I knew who Kyungkyu ahjussi & Inkwon were but totally blur as to who Hyunkyung was (or maybe i've seen/watched her somewhere, just can't pinpoint where). During the first part at the bathhouse, i was like "Why the hell did they invite someone so quiet??!!" And then the dodgeball game, and especially enjoyed her fearless attack on Jaesuk oppa during the avatar name tag ripping. She's like this fierce mini robot whose not afraid to get you, regardless of gender & age lol!

Favorite part would be the noraebang... they should totally do that again!

Guest dadedum

I'm re-watching some old eps from early 2011 and have almost forgotten how nail-biting the "one-chance" segments were. Most of the tasks were quite tough but everyone worked so well together as a team. Wish the pd's would bring back this segment.

Guest texter

rewatch the old eps. then i realize something is missing. Nowadays since HaHa got Married, the members arent that excited as they were when theres a female guests. its always fun to watch how they react when they find out who the guest is or how they beg so that the crews will invite an idol guest.

I miss the kind of scenes where LKS laugh in blush with background music sweet and sorrow's "no matter how i think about it" or HaHa nearly explode because he's overly excited with the female guest present. however cant blame them tho' Haha just got married and his wife currently pregnant, so he still cant act like how YJS and JSJ did.

talking about the last episode, the highlight is LKS's unluckiness, and is it safe to say the framing master is back? Lee Kyungkyu framed by LKS during their conversation in the car. its good to see him starts framing again. and again another sweet moment for Monday Couple.

Guest Enos

Lee Kwang Soo either really likes Song Ji Hyo, or he never misses a chance to have his revenge on her.

On the April 29 broadcast of Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News, Lee Kwang Soo talked in an interview at a photo shoot. For the shoot, he put on a happy and bright mood, showing off a variety of bouncy poses.

84486722.jpg

btn_viewlarger.png

One of the questions he was asked during the equally bright interview was whether he had an actress he would like to co-star with. To this question, he answered that he would like to act with fellow Running Man member Song Ji Hyo.

"I′m a rich boy, and [song] Ji Hyo nuna (big sister) works at my house," he imagined. "She likes me, but I don′t like her and I keep on treating her coldly. It′s not that I′m a bad guy; it′s just that Ji Hyo nuna isn′t my type."

When asked to send a video message to Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo said, "If you ever come to see this broadcast, you will probably get mad at me. You′ll grab my hair or kick me... I′m just joking. I was trying to be funny."

He added, however, that "if we get the chance it would be great if we tried out such roles."

Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo have been appearing in SBS′ Running Man together. The two also previously teamed up as voice actors for the full-length animation Maritime Police Marco.

cr:enews

hahaha

last weeks ep is really fun to watch, Im so impressed with HK, she is so sporty, never thought of her courage to pull or remove the name tags! that's a guest that I wanted to see in this kind of variety show, she is one of a few Korean actress that never showed their other sides being competitive!
KJK's team even they didnt won, u can see in their eyes that they played fair and enjoyed the game.. especially HK..

@duggukekka
As requested... photos Ep 144

Guest's Experience on Running Man :Cha In Pyo : 1st time - New GuestSeo Jang Hoon : 1st time - New GuestRicky Kim : 1st time - New Guest
Cha In-Pyo (born October 14, 1967 in Seoul, South Korea), is a South Korean actor.
Seo Jang Hoon (Born 1974) is a Korean basketball player. His position is center, his height is 207cm / 6'10".
Ricky Lee Neely (known professionally as Ricky Kim) is a Korean-American model and actor. He made his acting debut in the 4-episode 2006 TV series Miracle.  He then joined the cast as Michelle Morris in the 2009 Korean staging of the musical Dreamgirls. In the 2010 period medical drama Jejungwon, he played Dr. John William Heron, Presbyterian missionary and hospital director of the first Western medical institution in Korea.

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+01.jpegRunning+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+17.jpeg

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+03.jpeg

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+06.jpeg

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+02.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+04.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+07.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+09.jpegRunning+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+09.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+10.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+11.jpeg

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+12.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+13.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+14.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+15.jpeg
Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+16.jpeg

Running+Man+EP144+Official+Pic+18.jpeg

Source: http://runmanclub.blogspot.com/2013/05/pic-running-man-ep144.html#more

Many thanks, @klent. Wow, ricky n jong kook in a team?maybe 1 day ricky shud invite jongkook in DT. Gwangsoo shud be paired with seo jang hoon. Must be really funny coz both of them are so tall. In fact hes taller thn gwang soo.