[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

nicha1980 said: It's been so long since my last post here... The thread is still on drama mode as always huh... lol

Next upcoming guests are MC Lee Kyung Gyu, Kim In Kwon and Ryoo Hyeon Kyeong from Movie 'The Singing Contest'.
They will be filming on Monday 15 April.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130412n28131

Guest tikamicizia

this week episode is really funny. kwangsoo love triangle with the giraffe. giraffe kiss. the elephant saying "like it". soo fascinating! hahaha kwangsoo really made me laugh

Guest maya59

@klent : Kang Gary and Kim Jong Kook

When Kim Jong Kook was in high school, he was known as 'Axe Kim' or 'Kim Dokki'. It is because he was a "devil". No one can win fight against him. When he was in his first grade in high school he was number 1 in his school and when he was in his second grade he was number 1 in all high school in Anyang. He became a legend in Anyang. It is said that he dominated the whole school with his chinky and fierce eyes and even a blocked was will be opened if his name was mentioned.

when he was 21 years old or younger

16120_320223704770103_318940669_n.jpg

Kim Jong Kook VietFans

KJK said on the radio that he had been badly battered by the agency people when Turbo, so he had learrned boxing
He used to do taekwondo, sireum (traditional Korean wrestling),boxing, weightlifting and soccer.. He said that he even got dumped by his girlfriend because of his love to gym, more than 12 year

he's very strong, but RM is an entertainment show, he just tore the nametag by hand and body, not used to this type of martial arts or fighting. In Ep 122, Gary win but KJK's record is 915 (he
used elbow).

@maya59 and to those who want to know more about KJK... 
Scrapped from KJKGlobal

Posted by

niratchara

From this blogger
hhttp://armada965.tistory.com/85

[A violent oppression from their agency...]
Some people might not know about Turbo that left many hit songs such as A Black Cat, Twist King,Good Bye Yesterday, Hwesang (Recollection), Love Is back in 1990s...Turbo was a dance boy group that consist of a duo, Kim Jong Kook & Kim Jung Nam..

Posted Image

Accroding to Kim Jung Nam, Turbo usually had 10 work schedules to a maximum of 17 schedules a day. Turbo was so busy that even they had to board an airplane 5 times a day.

Posted Image
[Nowadays, Turbo has been too busy to have a meal, let alone getting a sleep. In fact, it turned out that Kim Jung Nam and Kim Jong Kook went to the hospital 3 times in a month. On last Sep. 4th, Kim Jong Kook fell and passed out because of fatigue, so many people was shocked.]

[Turbo has a crazy hectic schedule. Even after he fainted, he was still left with 2 more schedules!!!]

Actually Turbo's agency forced Turbo into doing many work and then extorted a large sum of money from Turbo at that time. The agency didn't hesitate to assault them as well as extort money.

Once KJK said on the radio that he had been badly battered by the agency people when Turbo, so he had learned boxing. It was said that there was an article that KJK was bound and battered on a basement.

Finally, Turbo didn't turn up for an airing set and they disappeared. Then Turbo's agency threatened them and made the media press Turbo.

But the situation got out of control and the prosecutor and the police started an investigation. And the boss of the agency hid somewhere to avoid the police dragnet.

Posted Image
[The Seoul District Prosecutor's Office revealed that Kwon the boss of Star Music, dance duo Turbo's agency, had threatened Turbo and extorted hundreds of millions of won of Turbo's earnings. Kwon was put on the wanted list throughout the country for an assault charge.]

So, the persons involved were arrested.

Posted Image
[(When Turbo) my agency was so scary(?)...]

Anyway, only Kim Jong Kook came back as a member of Turbo. Kim Jung Nam said on a talk show that KJK told him to come back together at that time. But Kim Jung Nam did not trust the entertainment world anymore and he did not come back at that time.

Turbo had only Kim Jong Kook at that time, so Turbo held auditions to recruit a new member. Finally, Mikey and another guy left through a competition of 1600 : 1. Another guy was handsome and Mikey was good at rapping. Kim Jong Kook recommended Mikey to his boss cuz he thought good rapping was so important. But the boss of Turbo's agency told him that Kim Jong Kook should be responsible for it, if anything went wrong. Kim Jong Kook said he would take full responsibility and Mikey became a rapper of Turbo. At that time, Kim Jong Kook was only 21 years old. Turbo was so popular and had many hit songs, but the angency was pocketing Turbo's earnings.

Posted Image

[The most popular idol group in 1990s, Turbo's member Mikey confessed that after break-up of the group, he had suffered from severe depression and even felt like suiciding so he had to receive mental therapy.]

Posted Image

[in talk show, Strong Heart EP24]

When Kim Jong Kook's contract with his agency expired, he wanted to release solo album. But Kim Jong Kook couldn't get any song from every songwriter, even from the closest songwriter because his ex-agency threatened many songwriters not to give Kim Jong Kook any song. When he phoned the agency and pleaded to them to let him alone but the agency official only replied that he would kill Kim Jong Kook (as a singer). But Kim Jong Kook never gave up and he ended up producing his first solo album. His first solo album wasn't a big hit comparing to Turbo's albums, because of the constant pressure and sabotage from the ex-agency. So he had to be in the state of slump for 2 years, and release his 2nd album without even any agency or music video. But his 2nd album successfully gained a great of popularity again. Especially, his song Han NamJa(One Man) was a huge hit. Since then, Kim Jong Kook still has been loved by many fans.

Posted Image
[Kim Jong Kook dancing to promote Turbo's 4th album suddenly fainted. Pain-stricken Kim Jong Kook was taken to the hospital and he was informed that his disk herniation relapsed because of too much of dance practices.]

[According to the doctor, it was the 4th time he had relapse of disk herniation, and it's because of too much of dance practices.]

via i-subs

Guest jjsweeter0211

130415 RunningMan filmed at SK LeadersView in Yeongdeungpo-gu and Seoul City Hall with Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim In Kwon & Ryu Hyun Kyung.
Lee Kyung Kyu said after RM filming, "I realized again that Yoo Jae Suk has a great personality."
130416 RunningMan filming guests are Cha In Pyo, Seo Jang Hoon & Ricky Kim (cr.chuncheon naver cafe)
credit to https://twitter.com/mante7

563619_644313705594054_1829133009_n.jpg

cr to http://cafe.naver.com/cnscjsakt/25444
ubxzt.jpg

cr to http://blog.naver.com/baboda1004/110166321473
BH9iljcCYAAM4GT.jpg:large

cr to http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yjs&no=129016
via mante7

Guest Camilaa

I finished watching ep 141 and it was so funny. Especially when commander all of a sudden got Gary out. Kwang soo fitted very well with the giraffes too. Can't wait for the next ep.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKANhmxT-hsdB_0rYym-U images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzQqIHxgSvhIgGmZBCJsP\images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCwo17U2A1TTARNemFpXF images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFvMCEFOvgN2f22b6uktL

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-O :-O :-O
What happen to this thread??????????????????????? :-/ :-/ :-/
Runningmanfree, soompi is not a place for you to advertise...I want to enjoy this thread but its annoying reading too much of your post... X(X( X(

@duggukekka
wats wrong with his posts? its not a repetition..he does provide us with various fun facts/information..
on his preview-posts, he did provide some info about the guests that were coming. his superhero post is quite interesting too
btw do you have anything against him??

@enrell I understand that you think i'm not being fair to runningmanfree (sorry i have to mention the names) when at the same time we have different views on jjsweeter's pic/gifs which you see them as irritating/annoying. My problem with runningmanfree are as below: 1 - he made a blog, take out links from kshownow, as if all the subbed eps were his. His blog is similar to runmanclub, i think he is the admin for both blog. 2 - he never credit the source. Maybe he think, why should i credit anyone? I got it from my blog. Yeah rite, most of the time he just copy n paste from other sites. 3 - being a senior member than me in this thread, do you think all the information in his post is useful n relevant? He just use standard format everytime he posts. 4 - are we lacking of infos before?

@duggukekka

I'm not fully aware of the nature of your complaints with runningmanfree, but as a new fan of running man and now frequent visitor to this forum, I personally find runningmanfree's information/contribution pretty useful.

i'm sure there are other members like me who are not very familiar with the running man members/their characters or other korean celebrity guests, so it is nice to have a one-stop collection of info available about the show and cast...

even though the information might be old news for you, what is the difference between what runningmanfree is doing (gathering info/clips from wikipedia or other blogs) vs. what other contributors are doing (copying gifs/pics from other users/blogs without accreditation)?

if you don't like reading runningmanfree's posts, just scroll past it, but please be mindful that there are other users who find it helpful. if you have a problem with runningmanfree not crediting his or her sources, address the problem with him/her through a private message. there is no need for you to keep complaining in the forum for what is your personal opinion (especially since semifly already addressed the issue).