[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest kimmyrout

Today's episode was one of the best I've seen in a while - everything from the guests (both are hilarious in their own way, but Kim Sun Ah's wit never fails to crack me up) to Ji Hyo's healthy (hopefully) return.

I was entertained for every minute of the episode which says a lot considering the duds I had to sit through for the last two weeks.

Yay for Monday Couple reunion!

Guest Kaeruchan1430286292

hi.. im new for this thread.. nice to meet you all.

i just watch ep 65, although i dont understand korean.. but im still laughing so hard..!!

:D

running man daebak..!!

I really loved this episode. I didn't really understand how it worked since there was only one team doing anything and the others following along behind them. Honestly, Monday couple just spent the entire episode in the car. Also Jaesuk having the name tags in his bag?

Despite those the huge confusion that was the mission/s it was really enjoyable. The whole racing towards a goal, HaHa trying to sneak his way onto his actual team. Gwangsoo running off with - I'm not entirely sure - but something they needed badly only to be jumped right at the end of the mission and the win taken from him. LOL Gwangsoo. You almost had it.

Guest famiamia

I really loved this episode. I didn't really understand how it worked since there was only one team doing anything and the others following along behind them. Honestly, Monday couple just spent the entire episode in the car. Also Jaesuk having the name tags in his bag?

Despite those the huge confusion that was the mission/s it was really enjoyable. The whole racing towards a goal, HaHa trying to sneak his way onto his actual team. Gwangsoo running off with - I'm not entirely sure - but something they needed badly only to be jumped right at the end of the mission and the win taken from him. LOL Gwangsoo. You almost had it.

I don't really understand what they were talking about. But from my observation, I believe Kim Sun Ah has a special mission that must be completed with her team members (Jae Suk and Haha). It is funny to see her reaction when Haha has to stay with Jong Kook in the next station. LOL. Plus, I think both Jae Suk and Kim Sun Ah have other teams' nametag in their bag. So, that's why all teams keep chasing them in order to get their nametag back. Each mission will have a hint before they can complete it.

And Kwang Soo seems to be the last hint for them. I believe the mission stated that the hint is resided at the 4th person who has to stay at the station when they turned the dice. I love the last scene where they hide and attack Kwang Soo in the car. And the Bourne Trilogy OST as the background song. LOL. So nerve wrecking. :D

Guest annameee

hello! i just wanted to ask if you guys can give me a link of episodes 60 and above? because i have finished watching all episodes but the ones i have was only from episode 1-60 and it hasn't been updated since then. :)

thanks in advance!!!

Guest famiamia

hello! i just wanted to ask if you guys can give me a link of episodes 60 and above? because i have finished watching all episodes but the ones i have was only from episode 1-60 and it hasn't been updated since then. :)

thanks in advance!!!

Hi there,

You may check the Download status at iSubs Forum and register before downloading OR visit KShowNow.

Guest kimmyrout

The PD basically put Kim Sun Ah in the (secret) Mission Team (at the beginning of the episode) and told her to choose two members of the RM cast to be in her team - she chose Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa. She only revealed her true mission at the end when she and Yoo Jae Suk were the only two remaining (HaHa rolled 'Elimination' on the giant die at one of the train stops).

The rest of the RM cast + Kim Joo Hyuk (except for HaHa) became the Chaser Team - their mission was to catch the Mission Team, which is why they were following them. In order to win, the Mission Team had to gather all of their name tags that were in the black backpacks.

The final mission for the Mission Team was to find the "treasure chest", of which the destination is sewn into the jacket of the first person who rolled 'Elimination' on the giant die - Gwangsoo. But like an adorable idiot, Gwangsoo thought he was being smart and suggested a switch: his name tag for the location; to his credit though, he didn't know it was the final mission location.

Mission Team succeeded by unlocking the treasure chest with the key that they'd gotten from one of their previous missions.

Hope that helped! :)

Thanks for summarizing it! It makes it so much easier to re-watch now. Since I can understand it.

to his credit though, he didn't know it was the final mission location.

Ah well, now he doesn't look like a completely huge idiot for giving up the clue. Just a small one.

Kim Sun Ah was great in the episode, but the male guest, who we've seen before didn't really have any screen time at all. Mostly because it was KSA with the secret mission. It might have been good to give him something to do.

I just re-watched episode 60 with subs. I couldn't help cracking up at seeing Gary panic so much. I hope when they finally allow JSJ and Gwangsoo to become spies they come up with another great idea like that. Pretending there's a guest while the spy is within the team is fun and was twisted greatly for Gary's episode they need something new. Jae Suk suggested (in episode 60) there being a spy - that they all know about - in the team, but this time the spy is deceiving them by knowing that they already know with another mission. (If no one understood me, I apologize. I'm terrible at explaining) However I don't know if either JSJ or Gwang Soo would be smart enough to pull that off. Honestly I cannot wait for Spy!Gwangsoo; that'll be a potentially amazing episode. Or they could do double-spy, for Gwangsoo & JSJ, that way they're slightly stronger.

Kim Sun Ah was great in the episode, but the male guest, who we've seen before didn't really have any screen time at all. Mostly because it was KSA with the secret mission. It might have been good to give him something to do.

Kim Joo Hyuk did say how he has no popularity and he was a bit sullen about it. I think when Kim Jong Kook said something, I can't remember what, Haha said that would be a good ment to give to Joo Hyuk hyung since he was so quiet in the back of the car. Hehe...

On the first minutes of this episode i saw how much Jihyo is needed for the show ^^ Her scolding and aegyo just makes me smile =D

The older brothers trying to send the SMS hahaha "How can i make this emoticon?Ò_O" hahaha

Jaesuk "emotional" speak "So you're our guardian angel?" *Sun Ah fliping her hands like wings* hahaha

I  just...Jihyo waking with a snore so cute hahaha Such a cool woman and  yet so feminine at the same time. The guy that gets Jihyo will be a luck  one ^^

Kim Sun Ah and Joo Hyuk are a great guests ^^

Guest CAndyZ!

I would like to know if theres any sub files available anywhere?

i mean the *.ssa file that we have to insert to a raw file of the video

i would be really appreciate if anyone could suggest me (: TY!

Guest jjforever

I love Song Ji Hyo in Running Man. I used to not paying attention to her during Gong days, but RM changes my view of her. She is cute, sweet and can be blunt as well. I love how she does not mind her look so much and very focus in winning the game. She is fun to watch. Another person I absolutely adore is Jaesuk. He is so funny. I was worry when Ji Hyo was sick and could not be in a few episode. I am glad the rating goes up when she returns. I watched all RM episodes and my favorite is still the one where the men tries to increase her heart rate. Everytime they mentioned house, her heart rate drops.

It is a pity that she has not have a break through role yet in her actress career. She is pretty and good at acting but her drama is not doing so well.

Guest infinityyy

Hiii, I was wondering if there's any chance of knowing when the next episode is going to be filmed. I'm in Korea right now and would love to catch a recording! However, my Korean is limited and it's hard finding out information when your fellow Korean classmates aren't too into the show or are too busy to keep up with variety shows. I can navigate pretty well through South Korea so if there's a place, I will find it! :D If anyone can help or can help direct me in the right direction to finding out more information, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it! It's been pretty much a life-long goal to see Yoo Jaesuk in person at least once! T_T

Guest whothehelliszoe

Woop Woop Woop

today's episode was EPIC! 

and somehow felt pretty warm and cosy... likу old glory days.

can't wait for the torrent links

Running Man, fighting!