[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Yeah, RM fans better watch 1n2d episode 354 too see what chenderella meant.
Maybe add a female comedian to running man.  IN episode 354 of 1n2d, there was a female Kim Jong Kook. She;d be fun to have as one of the members of RM I reckon.

If RM change members then it wouldn't b RM for me anymore.

Sometimes a change of members will infuse new blood but there r also variety shows tat retain almost the original cast.

Infinity challenge still has most of original cast.

RM need to up their games. Best bring back the name tag tearing n bell game. Also i believe the main complaint is the editing to squeeze the show into 80-90mins. Damn sian with the editing.

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” Song Ji Hyo and Kim Heechul Share an Affectionate Photo Together20140803002108_0

On August 3, Kim Heechul of Super Junior posted a photo on his Instagram account with the caption: “Song Ji Hyo noona and Me. We got to know each other when we were the ”Inkigayo” music program MCs in 2007. She is a noona who is truly kind, with a great personality that is without pretense and tough. I also think there is no other music program MC like me. Isn’t Song Ji Hyo pretty?”

In the photo, “Running Man” member Song Ji Hyo smiles while wearing a white rabbit head mask, as rat head mask wearing Kim Heechul strikes a pose.

Running Man aired a special “friends” episode on August 3, where the the cast invited their personal friends onto the show. Kim Heechul was a quest for the show alongside comedians Kim Jae Dong, Nam Hee Suk, Park Soo Hong, and actress Lee So Yeon. [more]

chenderella said:  honestly, i admire song ji hyo's bravery and how she hangs with the guys but without the games, she's pretty dull. she's usually quiet but more so lately. the show depends a lot on jae suk and kwang soo these days and everyone else just responds or chimes in but at least they're more active or funny. i'm not expecting ji hyo to be like that but girl needs to talk and create moments too. it's been 4 years. it was more noticeable when the girl guests came and i love watching when there are active female participants in games and conversations. 

Guest yayahime

Maybe add a female comedian to running man.  IN episode 354 of 1n2d, there was a female Kim Jong Kook. She;d be fun to have as one of the members of RM I reckon.

I suggest shin bong sun for long term guest like what they did with lizzy,, i'm her fan, she is so hilarious and brutal =))

and i love when they invited noh sayeon too,, i think bongsun+ noh sayeon will be a perfect combo... :x

Guest khaleesi

yayahime said:

Well as others have said..the Female Guests that were just featured on the show not too long ago were some of the best ones that we've had in a long time. Honestly, I've noticed on how a lot of the recent episodes that have featured several female guests have really done well, in my honest opinion.
I think it's mainly because these female guests, especially when you have an abundance of active ones, can really push the Male Members around in ways that you normally wouldn't see them pushed.
Plus, I don't think it would be a bad idea to change things up a notch and place certain members in different positions. Heck, why not put Kwang-Soo in a long lasting love-line? Just switch things up a notch and see how that goes.
Also, I think it's apparent that the show really needs more "Physical" type of games where gags can easily take place in because a lot of the funny moments from this show were all a result out of something physical. 

Running Man's Fan Meeting Asia Tour 2014 "RACE START! Season 2" country list and further details:
<RACE START! Season 2 in Bangkok>Date: September 27, 2014 (Saturday)Time: To Be Confirmed*Venue: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Bangkok, ThailandAttendees: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Ji Hyo & Lee Kwang SooOrganizer: Tgroupthai
<RACE START! Season 2 in Hong Kong>Date: October 4, 2014 (Saturday)Time: 8pmVenue: AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 8 & 10, Hong KongAttendees: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Ji Hyo & Lee Kwang SooOrganizer: Elf Asia
<RACE START! Season 2 in Indonesia>Date: October 25, 2014 (Saturday)Time: 7.30pmVenue: Senayan, IndonesiaAttendees: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Ji Hyo & Lee Kwang SooOrganizer: Munial Sports Group
<RACE START! Season 2 in Malaysia>Date: November 1, 2014 (Saturday)Time: To Be Confirmed*Venue: Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaAttendees: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha & Song Ji HyoOrganizer: ONE TV Asia
<RACE START! Season 2 in Singapore>Date: November 29, 2014 (Saturday)Time: 7.30pmVenue: The Star Performing Arts Centre, SingaporeAttendees: Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Ji Hyo & Lee Kwang SooOrganizer: ONE TV Asia
*Stay tuned for the time of the event & ticketing information from the organizers.
Kwang Soo will not be attending Malaysia's fan meet due to busy schedule.
Jae Suk and Gary will not be attending all the fan meets.
- Info credit: kimjongkook.co.kr

Guest Littlezaznangel

gosh i really miss lizzy and wished she could at least come back for one episode as a guest... as well as Song Joong Ki....

One of my favorite games was with Kim Jae Dong.. the fake 1 vs X games. The fake game was raise Kim Jae Dong's heartbeat but the real mission was to make him say specific lines.

If we were able to get at least ONE MORE member to the cast, I would nominate "Hong Jin-Young" as a candidate. She display such an incredible amount of energy when she came on the show, the kind that you normally don't see in any of the female guests that have appeared on the show.
Plus, her banter with Lee Kwang Soo was top notch; dare I say, they could even rival the Monday Couple if they were allowed to be a "love line" on the show as well.
Not to mention, she showed that she was more than capable of holding onto her own and despite being small in stature, she's able to play rough when needed be and never really got lost in the shuffle...unlike Lizzy, who would mostly be somewhat of a afterthought during her time on the show as an extended guest star.

herolee10 said: If we were able to get at least ONE MORE member to the cast, I would nominate "Hong Jin-Young" as a candidate. She display such an incredible amount of energy when she came on the show, the kind that you normally don't see in any of the female guests that have appeared on the show.
Plus, her banter with Lee Kwang Soo was top notch; dare I say, they could even rival the Monday Couple if they were allowed to be a "love line" on the show as well.
Not to mention, she showed that she was more than capable of holding onto her own and despite being small in stature, she's able to play rough when needed be and never really got lost in the shuffle...unlike Lizzy, who would mostly be somewhat of a afterthought during her time on the show as an extended guest star.