Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest london7

Hi!

Her character Mo Ne in Bad Guy is a innocent girl, who is have a crush for Kim Nam Gil's role.

At first, Mo Ne is so naive and cute but when she know that he only used her, and her family fail by him, Mo Ne is the one who shoot him die. Because of that, so many peoples dislike Mo Ne and So Min :(.

But for me, I like her role Hong Mo Ne. I like every work of Min.

Support her forever.

Some photos of Min Min. She is cute and lovely.

And here is Jung So Min's young photos. SHe is true natural beauty, right?

Thank you for that information. I have started watching now, and yeah, she seems innocent and it's quite clear that Kim Nam Gil's character wants her to fall in love with him. I want to see that part that you've talked about (...shoot him die). I want to see her reaction after knowing he has used her. I'll tell my impressions after watching the whole eps.

Thanks for all the pics. And right, she is natural beauty ^_^

@Opiod0101 thanks for that graphic. I like the changes.

Read you!

JSM Fighting!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest retsuno

Seems JSM was interviewed on MBC Section TV recently!

201010292320411001_1.jpg20101030_1288376656_39560000_0.jpg

Via Asiae.co.kr, Newsen, News.Tv report

Just a brief from what I can understand from the news...

The MC asked about her relationship with KHJ now, since they seem awkward in the beginning. And She answered that they become more friendly now... :rolleyes: (JSM-KHJ shipper in me so happy...LOL).

The MC also asked what the thing she want most now? She said that lately she's very tired but now she feels very happy, and if she could she want to sleep all day.

The interview seems cute, maybe anyone can find the video? I want to see more JSM...

Guest opiod0101

Seems JSM was interviewed on MBC Section TV recently!

201010292320411001_1.jpg       20101030_1288376656_39560000_0.jpg

Via Asiae.co.kr, Newsen, News.Tv report

Just a brief from what I can understand from the news...

The MC asked about her relationship with KHJ now, since they seem awkward in the beginning. And She answered that they become more friendly now... :rolleyes: (JSM-KHJ shipper in me so happy...LOL).

The MC also asked what the thing she want most now? She said that lately she's very tired but now she feels very happy, and if she could she want to sleep all day.

The interview seems cute, maybe anyone can find the video? I want to see more JSM...

direct link from dcgall:  http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=kiss&no=10895&page=2&bbs= 

hope someone can translate!! please! 

Guest opiod0101

super thanks for the heads up! its funny the interviewer kept teasing her bout her puffy eyelids! haha her laugh is so cute! gotta love her!

Guest xpressgirl

I just found her thread! Yes! She's amazing actress!! and she just debuted in May!!

We need to get this thread moving...hopefully she can get some more lead roles. She seems so modest in her interviews...already loving her :)

Cant wait for the special episodes...ahhhhh :);)

Guest snowflakesj16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik171ZynsP8

Here's the translation for the part when So Min was interviewed during KHJ's fanmeet. Thanks very much to the kind soul who translated this! :)

SoMin.jpg

4:58 JSM: Well..nothing particular..

5:02 MC: Nothing particular..okay..Everyone, give her a hand.

Guest vanilla96

Woot!! Finally! Thanks to the one who translated this. :)

I like what she shared about the director being considerate about their situation. :D It worked! :lol:

Guest london7

Hi!

Thank you for JSM interview and for the eng version. She is so natural and nice. And I think the same, she seems to be too modest and be with her feet on the ground too. Those things make me like her as actress even more if possible and as person too. I really want her to be more successful.

Waiting for the next PK eps and more info about her!

BTW, Happy Halloween!!!

"Read" you guys!

JSM Fighting!!!

Guest london7

Hi!!!

Ummm, new pics!!! Thank you for the pics and for the vid. I've watched and though I understood nothing, lol, I really enjoyed watching JSM and KHJ. So lovely!

Did you see it? They both were wearing black clothes, lol.

Omo, she is always smiling, so nice! Cute smile! I love the last pics, specially the fourth one, what is she looking at? lol, her expression is quite funny.

Thank you again for your updates!

Read you!

JSM Fighting!!!

Guest isthisreal

So Min in Bad Guy..it was a totally different role from Oh Hani (PK), but as a newbee, she held her own..among those strong actors and actresses, two strong male leads (KNG and KJW), Han Ga In (very pretty, but not the best actress IMHO), older sis and mom. She developed her character so well that you started watching her with a sense of annoyance then pity (she is so deeply in love with KNG's character) and later sadness...

Sorry if this is a re-post but here it is..BTS "Bad Guy" KNG is teasing JSM :D

the drama itself is filled with suspense, totally not playful :blink: , depressing at times and rather heavy, but worth watching, not to mention great OSTs. I watched the series for KNG, but found and in love with this young yet very talented actress..

definitely anticipating her future projects, So Min fighting !!!

Guest xpressgirl

So Min fighting!!!!!

She looks amazing...Hope the videos are really good and receive much popularity! And MANY MANY projects to come from her, Please!

Guest opiod0101

SoMin seems like a very natural person, and in the presscons it seems she is still shy, but I guess its because she is still new to the whole publicity scene. I dont know how alone I am in this, but I kind of want her to go the korean actress route and maintain a low-key profile but having great projects to her belt. I noticed that there are some really good and respectable actors out there who are very low profile but are regarded as top in their industry (likes of say...son yeh jin? yoo ji tae? I really dont know that much). I dont want her to be tainted with that whole fame thing, because she seems so "pure". Maybe someone in the likes of say, Juri Ueno(japanese actress)?

Guest LOLyzel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik171ZynsP8

Here's the translation for the part when So Min was interviewed during KHJ's fanmeet.  Thanks very much to the kind soul who translated this!  :)

SoMin.jpg

4:58 JSM: Well..nothing particular..

5:02 MC: Nothing particular..okay..Everyone, give her a hand.

So was it just the bed scene in particular that has no NG's or all kissing scenes? 'Cause I remember a fan-acc saying that they filmed the kiss in car scene (ep 16) for a really long time 'cause they both kept on laughing. I believe PERFECT has that fancam video up too,of the kissing scene in the car. Were there no NG's for the rain scene as well? Fan-acc again says that there lots of kissing going on, all very natural. Teehee.

I guess it's possible that there were no particular "bloopery" NG's for the rain scene, but considering the different angles shown in the actual broadcast the kiss was definitely done in more than one shot.

Sorry, hahaha I can't help myself.

Archived