Jung So Min 정소민

Guest snowflakesj16

Guest vanilla96

You're not alone, Opiod0101. :)

Id like to see her in substantial roles, not necessarily popular projects. :) She's a budding great actress. I'd like to know more about how she prepares for her scenes. Noticed that in most fancams she kept holding on to her script before the takes. (Made me think about Anthony Hopkins's technique. Hmmm).

You mentioned Juri Ueno (she's excellent!), Aoi Yu's also another low key Japanese actress with amazing filmography. :)

Really looking forward to So Min's upcoming works. Hope she'll do stageplays too.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

So was it just the bed scene in particular that has no NG's or all kissing scenes? 'Cause I remember a fan-acc saying that they filmed the kiss in car scene (ep 16) for a really long time 'cause they both kept on laughing. I believe PERFECT has that fancam video up too,of the kissing scene in the car. Were there no NG's for the rain scene as well? Fan-acc again says that there lots of kissing going on, all very natural. Teehee

Sorry, hahaha I can't help myself.

Hi there! I think they were specifically referring to the bed scene, and not all the kissing scenes.

The MC led the topic on the kiss scenes but eventually went on to talk about "the scene yesterday" referring to the bedscene, and that was the part where JSM talked about what the director said.. Personally, I think they have NGs for the other kissing scenes, particularly the wedding kiss. :D

Please check your inbox.

Guest opiod0101

You're not alone, Opiod0101. :)

Id like to see her in substantial roles, not necessarily popular projects. :)  She's a budding great actress. I'd like to know more about how she prepares for her scenes. Noticed that in most fancams she kept holding on to her script before the takes. (Made me think about Anthony Hopkins's technique. Hmmm).

You mentioned Juri Ueno (she's excellent!), Aoi Yu's also another low key Japanese actress with amazing filmography. :)

Really looking forward to So Min's upcoming works. Hope she'll do stageplays too.

Yup, I noticed that in one of the earlier news coverage, where a small bts was shown (the one with the trees, and SJ chasing HN because of the childhood picture) she preps herself (emotionally? lol cannot describe it) seconds before the PD yells "action", i dunno its a technique i've seen rarely and it made me go, "ok, now here's a real actress"...its at 2:10 of this vid http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/351618-minjoong-couple-%E2%99%A5-jung-so-min-kim-hyun-joong/page__st__60.

I hope, really hope that she be given in the future substantial (borrow your word,hehe) roles that will make full use of her acting abilities!

I really enjoyed watching her in "Mischievous Kiss"

I remember her from "bad guy" so I was really surprised by her acting in this drama with KHJ.

I can see her going far, if she keeps this real attitude about her, she can def. follow the footstep of those A-lister korean actresses.

hello everyone! :D

I first noticed her in Bad Guy then in Playfull Kiss! I really don't know much about her... but I'm very impressed with her acting and beauty! (she kinda looks like Keiko Kitagawa :P)... and she looks good with KHJ too!

looking forward for the Playful Kiss Special :D

~ hope to post here more often! :P

Guest Rochiii09

hello guys ..!!! I am also a new fan of So Min..!!!  loved the work she did in PK ..!!!

I think she's cute and a great actress ..! I hope to see her soon on a new project..!!

So Min in Bad Guy..it was a totally different role from Oh Hani (PK), but as a newbee, she held her own..among those strong actors and actresses, two strong male leads (KNG and KJW), Han Ga In (very pretty, but not the best actress IMHO), older sis and mom. She developed her character so well that you started watching her with a sense of annoyance then pity (she is so deeply in love with KNG's character) and later sadness...

Sorry if this is a re-post but here it is..BTS "Bad Guy" KNG is teasing JSM  :D

the drama itself is filled with suspense, totally not playful  :blink: , depressing at times and rather heavy, but worth watching, not to mention great OSTs. I watched the series for KNG, but found and in love with this young yet very talented actress..

definitely anticipating her future projects, So Min fighting !!!

JSM is indeed a talented actress. 2 vastly different roles, 2 strikes! And she does not even need the tears to bring in the crowd!

an open letter to JUNG SO MIN:

Why are you soooooo CUTE and soo Adorable?

I can never get tired of watching you on the screen.

Don't you know that your SMILES is what makes you attractive.

Don't you know that your LAUGHTER makes people laugh even if they don't understand what its all about.

Thank you for making KIM HYUN JOONG feel comfortable (on and off set) so we get to see his million dollar smiles more often.

Thank you for auditioning for this role as I can't think of any other actresses as OH HA NI, and at the same time, I can't think of any other actresses that can make KHJ laughs as much as you do.

There are still a lot more things that I want to say but I hope to see you grow up as a wonderful actress, winning lots of awards and of course all the best for your LOVE LIFE :wub:

Guest Leopoldine

This thread is sleeping! Let's wake it up with a selca pic of adorable So Min. :)

mmselca.jpg

Credit: Ockoala.wordpress.com

I really like what she's wearing (a dress maybe?)

Guest xpressgirl

We need to get more videos of just JSM.

She is THE one who made PLAYFUL KISS at its popularity today!

Amazing actress she is :wub: Hopefully she'll continue with amazing projects in the future!

searching for new pics on naver.com

found this website:

http://blog.naver.com/play2340?Redirect=Log&logNo=30088109342&topReferer=http://cafeblog.search.naver.com&imgsrc=20100616_117/play2340_1276652550952L9yeP_jpg/%B8%F0%B3%D703_play2340.jpg

i never seen the 4th pic. she got a really nice long hair before :rolleyes: but short hair still suits her.

i check her cyworld and her status is tired. :sweatingbullets:

i hope she picks up another project soon.

Guest opiod0101

seems that she played a small role in an indie movie back 2009..few screencaps, found this bit of news from jsominchina.com! (lord knows how many trips to babelfish translator just so i can become a member!! haha)

5591569520101106044033023.jpg

5591569520101106044033023.jpg

5591569520101106044116071.jpg

5591569520101106043619095.png

heee she looks so young especially the last picture!

Archived