少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest BoA-SNSD-Jjang

Congrats on 3rd thread for SNSD :D, hope i can spazz more here instead on being silent reader here xD

this is my favourite video of all times :D

Guest evilgary

i never take into what the antis say actually, its their own problem if they don't like the girls. Still i would support them since they bring my mood back whenever i'm down

Guest nnn_ natnat

congrats on the THIRD THREAD!!! wheeehh :D:D

i'm getting pretty excited for snsd's japan debut, it'll be another DAEBUKKKK, gosh september does seem far far awayy ><"

i guess they have to prepare a lot for their debut, the language and everything... i hope they have a good time as wellll!!

but i still want them back in korea every now and then, like for variety shows and music shows, they seriously should participate in the end of year shows!!!! please please let them do sm!!!!!! these shows are too great for them to miss ><"

and about family outing... i think it's getting a bit too much, it was all cute at the beginning, making me scream and stuff... but now ppl don't pay attention to it and there's too much of it on the show that ppl are complaining, the pd should realise this and just edit out or something. Pay more attention to the guests that appear, it's not yoona OR taecyeon's fault really.....

and lastly... WGM!!!! omg this show is sooo gooooodddd, i wish that it NEVER ends hahahaa, they're sooooo cute together and i can't help smiling all the time, they really seem like a real couple now hahaha

SNSD FIGHITNG! :)

Guest prettyoungthing

Cassina_bee@twitter - Rumor: FO2 cast is currently filming the last episode of the show.

Guest Bekkychan

Yay 3rd thread already. Congrats

Somebody asked for translations.

『少女時代』:PCサイトです→ http://bit.ly/9R3HLJ #SNSD 情報はこれからアップしていきますのでしばらくお待ちくださいませ!またPC、モバイルともにメルマガ配信の準備をしておりますのでこちらもお待ちください!

This is snsd's PC site. Information about snsd will be uploaded (on this site) from now on so please wait a moment. Also we are preparing the distribution of PC, mobile and mail magazine so also wait for this.

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

I've been sleeping & dreaming for hours and comeback and the new thread has already been made and it's 5 pages now? woah haha

소녀시대 will make history with s♥ne

2btsmo.jpg

15p0gib.jpg

Taeng is also celebrating!

e18bhf.jpg

Guest ♥AegyoAngela♥

XD congrats on SNSD's soompi 3rd thread! hehe

-claps-

+ snsd have only released 2 whole albums! keke soshi jjang!!

SONES fighting!! SNSD fighting!! ^^

i am pretty excited for their debut in Japan!

Asia Domination, here we come! lolol

snsd688.jpg

Third thread awesomeness!!

Liking the fact that new thread started just right for their scheduled japan promotions, the next level in their career. getting closer towards their dream to conquer asia.

More love and power to SNSD.

I'm getting more excited for their japan promotions. Dont wanna be overly confident but I hugely anticipates the response.

Guest kritansherchan

to overratedyoona like people have said no matter how much negative things u say abt her u are still promoting her..and through stupid trolls like u more people know abt yoona and GG...and who knows instead to becoming hateful and jealous troll like u they might actually become a true fan like us..so why dont u do us a favour and go and hide in your troll hole and dont come out..because this thread doesnt need people like u and actually nobody does so bye bye troll.

ANYWAYS JUST WANNA SAY CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD. EVEN THOUGH I DONT POST MUCH I HAVE ENJOYED READING THE THREADS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

well, since this is a new thread, i'll post some slightly old news.

from a japanese news article:

June 11, 2010

Girls' Generation: Korea's Top Idol Group, Begins Japanese Activities in August

Event at Ariake Colosseum for 10,000 Fans Who Buy DVD

Korea's girls' group with the beautiful legs, Girls' Generation, will begin activities in Japan this August.

On June 11th they announced that they will gather 10,000 fans to hold a live event on August 25 at Ariake Colosseum.

The tentatively named "SNSD's Coming~ 1st Japan Memorial" (少女時代到来~初来日記念盤) DVD containing a collection of previously released music videos and new special footage will be sold on August 11 as a part of their first serious foray into Japan.

Attendants to the live event will be picked from the fans that buy the DVD. They also plan on releasing a single in September.

SNSD is a 9 member group composed of: Yoona (20), Sooyoung (20), Yuri (20), Seohyun (18), Jessica (21), Taeyeon (21), Sunny (21), Hyoyeon (20) and Tiffany (20).

They debuted in Korea in August 2007, and in 2009 set a new record for 9 consecutive weeks at the #1 spot on KBS' "Music Bank". They've also taken the #1 spot on music charts in Thailand and the Philippines.

Original article:

http://mainichi.jp/enta/photo/news/20100610mog00m200033000c.html

Translation: ME :)

Guest punk_angel

I thought the 3rd thread would be open maybe around middle of this week but I was wrong.... hahahaha

WoWoWoWoWoWoWoWo...... I'm so proud if us Sones....

I'm overflowing with Joy.......

Oh!My Gee... There's another freak is on the loose.....So pathetic.... You're such a LOSER..... Go away

Anyhoooo......

1st thread - First steps

2nd thread - Korean domination

3rd thread - Japan/Asian domination ?

^I agree..... hahahaha.....

I was watching my Hello Baby yesterday.... and I found a perfect photo for what Tiffany said about her taking care of all the other members babies..... hahahaha

071220babies1uv7.jpg

little mixed girl thanks for the translation

altho im scared but i also excited for the gals ^^

hahahaha at that Taeyeon's speak japanese XD XD XD

the cutest thing ever

and TO ALL

IGNORE THE TROLL!!!

That person won't listen to you anyway even if you reply him/her over and over

Guest junkey

congratulations on SNSD 3rd thread on soompi! baksoo!

wow! it's only been 5 days since i last log in. wow! just wow.

ooohhh.. i can't wait to see the girls japan debut soon ^^

congrats again!

Guest cantthinkofaname

well, since this is a new thread, i'll post some slightly old news.

from a japanese news article:

June 11, 2010

Girls' Generation: Korea's Top Idol Group, Begins Japanese Activities in August

Event at Ariake Colosseum for 10,000 Fans Who Buy DVD

Korea's girls' group with the beautiful legs, Girls' Generation, will begin activities in Japan this August.

On June 11th they announced that they will gather 10,000 fans to hold a live event on August 25 at Ariake Colosseum.

The tentatively named "SNSD's Coming~ 1st Japan Memorial" (少女時代到来~初来日記念盤) DVD containing a collection of previously released music videos and new special footage will be sold on August 11 as a part of their first serious foray into Japan.

Attendants to the live event will be picked from the fans that buy the DVD. They also plan on releasing a single in September.

SNSD is a 9 member group composed of: Yoona (20), Sooyoung (20), Yuri (20), Seohyun (18), Jessica (21), Taeyeon (21), Sunny (21), Hyoyeon (20) and Tiffany (20).

They debuted in Korea in August 2007, and in 2009 set a new record for 9 consecutive weeks at the #1 spot on KBS' "Music Bank". They've also taken the #1 spot on music charts in Thailand and the Philippines.

Original article:

http://mainichi.jp/enta/photo/news/20100610mog00m200033000c.html

Translation: ME :)

LOL. at the article, "Korea's girls' group with the beautiful legs" yup no doubt, snsd girls has some pretty legs i tell ya~ kekekeke

eh~ every time that troll comes by with that lame yoona hate, imma spam yoona pictures

18ad7de5d7a49e9286dc13736cf99d4d_large.png

071a6abcb8726457ecc60f208670e81b_large.jpg

df984592890bd671d375bd7248419c5b_large.jpg

083f0a7b0342b8ee01653e8e3b31046d_large.jpg

57836cc66c2778bfef0c544ccae4b754_large.jpg

2dc63753cc286340a219e272891239ab_large.jpg

563935faae662bdc465e6d8bcf0f62fa_large.jpg

c6e39d4ddd7a87bf97051afa45a4c6b9_large.jpg

1de58d698e02e60f4e2fff8902d1f82e_large.jpg

71ad8fa9cac2c0f26fbe6c5f8b4990de_large.jpg

c2ad180d6fce0fd1c09b575064623c17_large.jpg

5ef8b065b866eca4ddbc7d8b273e70c4_large.jpg

just look at that perfect angel~ name is IM YOONA...yup she's perfect and haters are jealous.

Guest greatgrey

LOL. Thanks punk_angel for the pic! The girls look adorable, and I can just imagine Fany going crazy with just her and 9 babies haha. Love Fany. :)