少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Bananaaaa

rofl stop quoting the troll...

mods will get rid of them very soon xD

anyway

GRATS TO OUR GIRLS FOR 3RD THREAD ;D

first girl group to do so <3

yay for snsd!

Guest lee_kim

@cheyzerr: dont quote troll. u make it harder for mod to solve the problem. or u're another troll here?

dont worry, this makes me feel safer. i worry that when the girls go abroad, the heat wil be down, but antis are people who keep the heat up.

congrate the third thread. the 1st girl group achieve 3rd thread, right?

Guest anne_jaybo

hey thanks for paying attention to Yoona

she will always be loved by many

nothing you haters say can bring this girl down :)

congratulations on the 3rd thread, let's continue util the 100th if it's possible

2wg696o-1.jpg

forever 9

Guest milky9

oh haha thanks for paying attention to Yoongie, oh I think that guy's crazy or maybe he/she doesn't have anything to do. Poor guy :wacko: I think you guy had better find something to do instead of coming here and bashing Yoongie. SNSD and her are loved by many people, so nothing can bring them down <_<:)) It only waste your time. YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN......................:))

-----------

ah congratulations on the 3rd thread. This is my first post :))...I've become a member of Soompi for times but this is my first post hahaha :blink:

Guest HyperionZ

You know what, that person must really like Yoona to keep trolling like that. Spending so much time to promote our Deer Yoona. You are doing a great job promoting pretty, talented and choding member like Yoona to more people. I take everything you say as opposite, so thanks for the compliment on her.

Anyways, congrats to SNSD's 3rd thread, and I hope as they debut in Japan, this thread will be more populous and flowing as they journey through a new market.

Guest PinkCherrys_Cottage

Congrats on making thread 3!

I have got to post more often.

Anyway can't wait to see how successful our girls will be in Japan.

Will miss their Korea activities very much.

Guest bloggurl

Hello guys its nice to see you in the new thread.. hope to have a healthy discussion with you again :)) .

any update for the girls.. are they still on vacation? hope silis will come to visit the new thread soon :)) im looking forward to anyupdates from you guys

Guest kaikaine

CONGRATULATION!!!

3rd thread for SNSD!!! this is so great...

good job for every SONE... :lol:

i feel abit guilty coz i doesn't spazz much in the 2nd thread... im just stalking... :D

i will try to spazz more in this new thread...

SNSD JJANG!!!

Guest Qrizta

Bad publicity is still publicity.

Thx to haters for the free promotion.

I know too many SNSD fans who first acknowledged the girls from antis and their degrading posts or topics in many forums.

But, I wonder if mods can do anything to prevent trolls from coming back like blocking the IP address?

Well, it's annoying to see one page full of the same trolling posts.

Remember not to quote the troll, or reply directly to the troll....lol

Guest cantthinkofaname

thanks for the spam ugly troll, here i'll help you with it

PERFECT YOONA, FLAWLESS YOONA, BEAUTIFUL YOONA, PRETTY YOONA, GORGEOUS YOOON, NATURAL YOONA, TALENTED YOONA

gallery_10_1306_277142.jpg

vlcsnap301115xn8.jpg

20ieybc.jpg

3214681115_8bd06a4c27.jpg

yoonamakeup01pk3.jpg

yoonamakeup02ce3.jpg

don't be jealous b/c you don't have the kind of package that this girl carries, jealousy only brings out your ugliness in you.

Guest bizcotti

Congratz to SNSD and all the SONES that made the third thread possible. There is no more rewarding, fun and exciting music group to be a fan of.

Today, Now and Forever its Girls Generation!

23r68me1.jpg

YAY! Thread 3! thanks guys for updating frequently!! ^^

j90ryp.jpg

And to congragulate it by getting these songs stuck in our heads! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkY07S9_orc&feature=related

And...

Sorry about being biased..I will also post the other members throughout the thread ;P

Guest moodymorning

Good to see the new thread. I do hope there's more involved discussion here, even though as a lurker I'm not the best person to be giving advice like that, heh.