少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

os84h.jpg

Happy Birthday Kim Taeyeon :)

It has been a great pleasure to watch you grow along with 8 young ladies who have been through so much together. No matter what obstacles were in your way, you girls have been fought and endured to reach your goals. You have been an ideal leader for such a unique group and I hope you continue to push this group to new heights. Please stay healthy and reach all your new dreams.

Guest froz3n_goli4th

Hey I gotta question here why the twitter account for Jessica has been deleted and me2day account is deactivated?

is that really jessica's twitter account I mean does it jessica himself make that account?

does SM disallow SiCa to have other social network other than official SoShi social network, how if I and other fan to communicate with Jessica??:huh:

if anyone can answer my questions I'll really appreciate it :D

Guest HyperionZ

Hey I gotta question here why the twitter account for Jessica has been deleted and me2day account is deactivated?

is that really jessica's twitter account I mean does it jessica himself make that account?

does SM disallow SiCa to have other social network other than official SoShi social network, how if I and other fan to communicate with Jessica??:huh:

if anyone can answer my questions I'll really appreciate it :D

Jessica only had her twitter account for a couple days before she deleted it. Supposedly, she didn't know how to use it that well and didn't use it much either way, just like the me2day account. Realistically, she didn't use either one much at all except for a few twits, so I think its more to the disuse of those accounts that is the reason.

I don't believe SM prevents them from using social media, because other SM artists have it. Maybe they don't want to deal with all the hassle from twitter and its potential negatives from using it. The only other media to really ask something of Jessica would be from UFOtown, but that requires you to have a korean ID and costs money to use.

Guest LittlePinky82

^Yeah. Siwon of SJ uses it quite often right? So I don't think so either. I agree it was probably just something she didn't use much whether it was because of not using it much or not knowing how. 

I hope Taeyeon had a happy birthday!! <3 

Happy 23rd/24th Birthday

KIM TAEYEON

May you always be happy and have a good health

우최리 생일 진심으로 축하드립니다

사랑해요 김태연

항상 건강하세요, 행복하세요

:D^_^;):lol::wub::w00t:

GPGxt.gif

no matter what, you'll always be our one dorky ajumma kid leader :lol:

z4EYu.gif

cr: as tagged

Guest fanaddict09

happy birthday to our kid leader Taengoo~!

생일 축하합니다, 김태연~! 사랑해요. <3

may you have one hell of a birthday blast. ^^

no matter how many years pass, you'll always be the dorky kid leader that we love.

take care and happy birthday! ㅋㅋ

Guest ♥♥PowerOf9

Hello fellow SONEs~ It's been a long time since I posted here but I still lurk here everyday haha

o2ihm.gif

SNSD's fanclub is the first one hitting 20.000+ members on soompi~ Join if you still haven't: http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/snsd

Today I just wanna share a birthday picspam for our Taengoo :)

H23RE.jpg

Qv5c0.jpg

8tsbv.jpg

1FvGY.jpg

Ye8MA.jpg

K04UO.jpg

jT4cU.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest _desy_

hello guys.. ^^

i'm usually lurking here, but today even i'm late... i wanna say Happy belated birthday for our Kid Leader, Taeyeon^^

she's such a great leader, hope she and snsd members always be healthy and be happy :D

i'll try to post often in this thread but i have poor english, so sorry guys.. >.<

Guest silent_scream

Cr.  yoongbuck1@youtube

Fans Celebrate Taeyeon’s Birthday with Newspaper Advertisement

March 10th, 2012

Taeng-Birthday-ad.jpg

On March 9th, members of Girls’ Generation’s fan cafes CISTUS and Hwa Soo Eun Hwa, and Taeyeon’s Naver fan cafe, Hwaitaeng, celebrated Taeyeon’s birthday through a newspaper ad.

For Taeyeon’s 23rd birthday, fans created the words for the ad by linking the titles of songs that Taeyeon sang as a solo artist.

Fans that are part of Girls’ Generation’s fan cafes each donated approximately 1,000,000 won in happy beans to the Green Umbrella Child Fund, and they also did volunteer work.

They named the day “TaengTanJeol” (the day Taeyeon was born) and posted their happy birthday messages online.

Netizens commented, “Wow! Happy birthday, Taeyeon. Taengoo goddess~” and, “Taengoo noona, the entire world focuses on you! I give you congratulations. Taeyeon’s birthday is TaengTanJeol”.

The advertisement reads:

“‘If’ you weren’t born into this world

We probably wouldn’t have been able to meet

Because you who shines “Like A Star” exists

we can smile and be happy

‘Can You Hear [Me]‘ our precious feelings that we are delivering to you

the thanks that can not be expressed in words

While it’s difficult delivering

the simple words “I Love You”

You laughing, you crying, every one of those moments

are always living and breathing in our hearts

To us, ‘It’s Love’.

March 9th is Girls’ Generation’s ‘Taeyeon’s’ 23rd birthday.

The girl who puts her heart into sound, ‘Taeyeon’, happy birthday.

‘Let’s remain as fans and a singer who is not embarrassed of one another forever^^’”

Fans around the world celebrated Taeyeon’s birthday on Twitter, as “#TaeyeonBDay” trended at fourth place worldwide.

Taeng-birthday-trend-e1331334699934.jpg

In response to all of the love that she recieved, Taeyeon posted a heartfelt message for fans on SMTown’s website.

Taeyeon-birthday-message-e1331335389138.jpg  

The full message reads:

“Wassup sone?^^ Hi hi.

How are you all? This is Taeyeon!!

That day has come back. hehehe~

According to the time, it has passed already. But i’ll post even though it’s late!!

I don’t know what to do, because I feel like I receive so much every year, so I’m a bit embarrassed, too ^^.

Today, no yesterday, I had a good day, happy as ever.

I had a party with the people I love the most, ate, and took pictures. Hehehehehe.

It wasn’t a full gathering, but even if we don’t say anything, even if we can’t reach one another, we all know and feel the same. Hehe.

My loving members, thank you and I love you. I love SONEs, too.

I have a lot to say right now to be honest. I have a lot to say about this and that.

None of my thoughts are organized, because I’m trying to think of it all at once. Darn.

You’re worried because of my hurt toenail, right? It’s actually taking some time for it to become fully healed. I’m getting better, so no worrying… nonono^^.

Please look forward to our flashy upper body movements on Music Core. Heheheheh.

To all our loving SONEs. We’re very very thankful and touched. We feel happiness every year, because you all wish us a happy birthday and give us love every year.

I really think I’m rich…. rich on love +_+ kkya kekeke. I will return all of it.

So love me some more…… love me… r i g h t … n o w………… chwaha (Editor’s note: imitation of Lee Hyun Woo’s laugh).

Anyways, everyone, let’s communicate some more ^^.

Soon, we will make that chance for us to talk a little more often and get closer.

Thank you, and I love you ^^. SONE jjang! Me jjang! Hurray SoShi jjangjjangjjang!”

Don’t forget to leave a message on Taeyeon’s birthday thread, and be sure to read the special dedication from Soshified to Taeyeon.

Source: bntnews.comsmtown.com

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Written by: SeraphKY@soshified.com

Edited by: taengsoshi@soshified

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun snapped a photo with Brian Joo

Taeyeon+Tiffany+Seohyun+brian+joo.jpg

"With my lil'sistas of Girls Generation~ It's always good seeing these ladies 우리 소녀시대 동생들~ 언제나봐도 반가반가^^ 다들 수고했엉~ "

Cr. @brianjoomuzik

Sooyoung's BTS photo from her pictorial for "In Style" magazine

snsd+sooyoung+pictorial+bts+(2).jpg

Cr. @hanna0826

Guest Khryz

thank u sm n universal... this is too perfect for words.

I cant believe all this. This will be their best Video ever ! 

I ALMOST CRIED watching the teaser. its just beautiful and finally out of the f... box!

Guest HyperionZ

Finally SM has done something that is not in a friggin box like always.

I really can't wait to see this MV because it is different from what SM usually does for their MVs. Still, I think the reason they aren't doing their usual box MV style is due to the song being a Jpn song. I think UMJ has some input into making the MVs. In Korea, SM has full control on how MVs are developed for the fans/netizens, but in Japan, they probably adherred to UMJ's ideas on what Japanese people would like to see.

Time Machine Teaser PV

I think the other reason for this (seem tobe) FABULOUS MV is this is a ballad. No need to focus on dancing routine.

I think the reason they aren't doing their usual box MV style is due to  the song being a Jpn song. I think UMJ has some input into making the  MVs. In Korea, SM has full control on how MVs are developed for the  fans/netizens, but in Japan, they probably adherred to UMJ's ideas on  what Japanese people would like to see.

Really? I thought SM still has more than 51% power to decide everything? Because SM is their main company... like Mr. Taxi, it's full of dance and dance -> I'm not sure if it's the decision of UMJ but I believe SM has some affections on it.

WOWOWOWOWO!!!! THIS TEASER IS TOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT T_______________T

Guest PinkBlood

UMJ has decided to do an out-of-the-box MV! Yay!

I hope SM can do one for SNSD's next song too.

Amaijjing Teaser! They all look so pretty and it fits the mood too.

Can't wait for the full PV!