少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest HyperionZ

the girls should have gotten up on the runway and walked it themselves,

they were gorgeous!!!... SO BEAUTIFULLY SEXY

Absolutely. The girls looked stunning, especially Tiffany. New hard color and style just wowed me :)

I would have loved if they were the runway models, I would been even more interesting watching the Burberry show if they did.

Fancam of the girls at the Burberry show

cr: kiki8229

You can see the girls arriving to the show and waiting to leave after the show. They look super happy waving to the fans, and they even take it upon themselves to get closer to the fans. Tiffany even says thank you to them. Seriously, can these girls get any sweeter? No wonder fans fall so hard for them. You think you love them enough, and then, they go and make you love them even more. These girls have such kind hearts on top of their beautiful looks.

I'm glad the fans in London were able to come out and show some love to the girls.

Absolutely. The girls looked stunning, especially Tiffany. New hard color and style just wowed me :)

I would have loved if they were the runway models, I would been even more interesting watching the Burberry show if they did.

Definitely!

i never knew a mushroom could be so sexy.

i think they coordinated their outfits together because fany and seobaby's dresses were really graphic while yoona's dress was plain and simple. i think that's why she stood in the middle, to even it out. yoona really caught my eye :)

yea.. i wish they modelled at least 1-2 things like jessica did... but then again, that was in korea and this is in london :x

i'm anticipating the girls comeback in japan..hope the one's handling their

new productions will also be the people of Digmee, they did great on the first album.

Rumor mill ~~~~~

- Burberry Korea models

- Tour Concerts

Guest LittlePinky82

new productions will also be the people of Digmee, they did great on the first album.

Rumor mill ~~~~~

- Burberry Korea models

- Tour Concerts

Yes I am looking forward to it too. I loved loved loved their last Japanese album so I'm sure this one will be great too.

Love the new pics. And wow with Tiffany's hair! Has she ever had a color like that before? I can't remember. But she looks great. 

Guest Taengoo158

Have you guys seen the fancam of the girls coming to the fashion show. Sones were screaming. I should say the fun part is where those people wondering who the heck is this 3 girls, why are there bunch of people taking picts, fancam, and screaming their names :lol:

Guest HyperionZ

Rumor mill ~~~~~

- Burberry Korea models

- Tour Concerts

I'm not surprised about SNSD being Burberry models for Korea. That invitation from the Christopher Bailey himself means that SM and Burberry have been working on a deal and YoonSeoFany attending the big event in London just sealed the deal for them there. More and more, you see that SNSD is being offered to endorse high end global brands, which really shows their appeal and public influence. In Korea, J.Estina, Coway, Vita500, etc. all had big increases in profit since SNSD endorsed for them, so just another brand that is trying to enter Korea would want to use SNSD to get their name out there.

^

i was really happy to see the fans out there to support SNSD, show them how passionate fans are and showed that SNSD can be influential individuals even amongst big stars at that event.

Guest trungnt

So much pretty pics :)

and now, our girls win album of the year award at first Gaon chart award. Congrats the girls :D

SNSD Wins Album of The Year Award @ 1st Gaon Chart Kpop Awards

cre uploader

Yoona: I'd like to thank all SONE around the world. We were able to achieve many things because of our fans.

cr imwhywhy@twitter

There is also the first time that I can see only Yoona, the member have time to attend 1 event for group :) busy schedule for girls, hope all have strong health.

Guest PinkBlood

Congratulations to SNSD for two awards at Gaon Kpop awards. 

Their efforts and the support of Sones paid off.

Taeyeon and Yoona, so pretty. 

MC Tae got injured feet though. T.T

Guest tamagotji99

少女時代はやっぱりmusic videoも期待ですよね(^^) 音楽と映像がセットの時代、それを活かしきれるアーティスト。 日本チームはそれを本当によく理解しています。 間違いなく今年は去年よりも楽しみだ。 

Can someone translate this?? there are something about new PV.

Guest meloncchii

^ I'm not even going to try to translate that word for word because I'm not that eloquent, haha, but the gist of it is that that person is anticipating SNSD's music video. That SNSD are artists that are able to utilize the music and video (I don't know what video) well and that the Japan team is able to understand that really well. And that s/he's looking forward to this year more than that of last year.

(But my Japanese isn't that good so I may not be translating this 100% correctly. ^^)

Guest LittlePinky82

Congrats with the Gaon awards!!

I love what the three are wearing at the fashion show. I think I like Yoona's outfit the best. It just really works well with her skintone and hair and such. But they all look great. So happy to see Sones there cheering for them. :-D