少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest silent_scream

More than 30,000 fans turned up for 3-day concert in Taipei Arena

201109131017551136_1.jpg

shadow_curl.png

’2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Taipei’  which was held in Taipei Arena from September 9th to 11th received  explosive response from the fans. The 3-day concert attracted a total of  31,000 fans.

SNSD are the first foreign girl group to  have a 3-day concert and recorded the biggest turnout so far.  Originally, only 2 concerts were planned but due to the overwhelming  demand and support for the girls, another concert was added on September  9th.

At the concert, SNSD performed their hit  songs such as ‘Gee’, ‘Tell Me Your Wish (Genie)’, ‘Oh!’, etc as well as  songs from their Japanese album such as ‘Bad Girl’, ‘The Great Escape’,  etc. Also, each member graced the stage with their unique solo  performances.

201109131017551136_2.jpg

shadow_curl.png20110913000048_1.jpg

shadow_curl.png

On the first day of the concert, fans  formed the word ‘소녀시대9′ (2nd day – ‘FOREVER’, 3rd day – ‘가지마요><’)  using green lightsticks. On the second day, the atmosphere was heated up  further when fans held papers with the message ‘Your SONE’ (1st day –  ‘Welcome back, We Miss You So Much’) written on them.

On the third day, after the final  performance of ‘It’s Fantastic’, pink ribbons were thrown towards the  stage and the whole venue was filled with pink. Also, before the girls  left the stage, a surprised birthday party was organized for Hyoyeon who  will be turning 22 on September 22nd. SONEs and Soshi together sang the  birthday song in English for Hyoyeon.

Credit: mydaily.co.kr

Translation: fanwonder.com

Girls’ Generation Ranks First on Mnet’s “Idol Chart Show”

[idol Chart Show][110907][1st] 소녀시대 Girls' Generation - '2011 I AM THE BEST' [Mnet]

This week on Mnet’s “Idol Chart Show” one of their rankings was for  “2011 I Am The Best” and Girls’ Generation was in first place.  The MC’s  of the show noted the girls’ huge success in Japan this year with their  sold out arena tour and double platinum selling Japan 1st Album.  In  addition to their fame in Japan, the MC’s recognized Girls’ Generation’s  power as CF models, playing clips from various CF’s like Cabi Bay,  e-ma, Dior, and Vita500.  With Girls’ Generation’s popularity soaring  right now and a Korean comeback on the horizon, it is no surprise they  are ranked first!

Cr. soshified

20110910.jpg

Cr. soshified

forget about the media, they tend to over-exaggerate and mis-lead things

let's focus on the good things

Group SNSD’s Sunny states that less than the majority of SNSD members are either in love or involved in romantic relationships.

Sunny made a guest appearance on SBS TV ‘Strong Heart’ aired on the 13th. The host of the show Kang Ho Dong asked, “How many members are involved in a romantic relationship?” and Sunny answered, “Less than the majority are either in love or seeing someone right now”.

As the members to most likely get married the earliest, Seohyun picked Hyoyeon and Sunny. The host Lee Seung Gi also stated, “I think Sunny is probably included in the people who are either in love or seeing someone” and it had Sunny startled a little.

Member Hyoyeon spoke about her experience of being set up on date in a restaurant. She spilled some soup on herself by mistake and she never contacted the date again out of embarrassment.

cr: dkpop

posted by: Grace@girlsgenies.webs.com

cr.cantthinkofaname

glad to hear some of the girls r in love :wub:

Taiwan concert organiser Super Dome praises SNSD!

SNSD had just successfully concluded their three concerts in Taipei, Taiwan at the Taipei Arena from September 9th to 11th, as part of their 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour.

A representative from the concerts organizer, Super Dome, left a message on their website on the morning of September 14th, praising the girls for their professionalism and excellent performances.

The translation of the message is as follows:

Let’s Go Soshi, Let’s Go! (claps twice)

It has been an epic three days.

Truth be told, I saw more of SONEs than Soshi in these three days!

Let’s talk about the girls first.

In this second tour, it is quite obvious that the eight girls are enjoying their performances in Taiwan more compared to last year. The staff also felt their happiness from the moment they landed in Taiwan as they were singing happily in the vehicles and no one had the chance to sleep! It was really merry!

The girls had their concert rehearsal on September 8th and they rehearsed from 6.30pm to 10.50pm later that night. Everyone was rehearsing seriously, especially for their solo performances.

(Too bad Sooyoung couldn’t be there to perform her beautiful and sexy ballroom dance!)

Compared to the rehearsal of the first tour last year, each and everyone of the girls were more certain of their positions during performances, as well as their interactions.

I can still remember their rehearsal during the first tour last year. It was half a year since their previous concert in their tour so the members’ positions were off during rehearsal and they kept bumping into one another (laughs). Their improvements over a year is really amazing!

9/9, 9/10, 9/11

Throughout the three days of concert, I was quite worried about the girls’ staminas, just in case anyone gets too fatigued from the performances…

However, miraculously, the girls performed more and more passionately over the three days! SONEs’ loving support and cheers were the best battery for the girls!

In this second tour, the girls were not only performing on stage but they were also having lots fun! They interacted and played with each other and with SONEs too! It should be every fan’s dream to see their favourite artistes perform on stage, as well as enjoy and have fun while doing so!

The girls’ Chinese (Mandarin) improved a lot during this second tour and this certainly showed their sincerity. Looking at every girl and their Chinese speeches during the concert, I think their Chinese skills probably improved ten times compared to the first tour!

I must specially mention Hyoyeon’s Chinese. She wrote “I love you all!” in Chinese on the “Soshi fridge” along with her signature and her handwriting was very pretty! Hyoyeon was really cute and confident during her performances in Taipei. On the last day of the concert, the girls were busy putting icing from the birthday cake on her face but she still managed to smile blissfully and ate the cake and icing on her face. This goes to show how much she appreciated the birthday surprise SONEs prepared for her.

In this second tour, I think every girl did very well and scored extra points. Everyone looked like dolls who came out from their MVs but they were far cuter and friendlier in real life. (It’s not fair! and yet we’re all females…)

I’ll just write about the girls today. Will write about SONEs soon. I am flying to Nanjing for Jolin Tsai’s concert today… Because of Soshi, I didn’t dare to leave Taiwan for quite some time…

There will be a third tour, so please don’t worry about it! Also, people asked if Super Dome recorded footages from the concert. The answer? Yes we did film some, to supply to the media. However, the footages are only for media’s usage and we definitely do not have the rights to produce a DVD. We do not have the confidence to produce one as well but we will try to discuss it with the Korean side.

Super Dome representative, Hou Wen-yen 14th Sept. 2011

Credit: Superdome.com.tw

Photo: Jessicachina.net

cr.fanwonder

Guest divine_renegade

^^ I'm extremely glad that Sunny came out to say that since I thought SM has a no-dating policy for their idols. They're at the age where they should be dating or falling in love. It's only NORMAL!! I hope Sones will still support them because who they're dating will not change who they are. They are still a group of dorky and talented girls that we have always known and loved. I totally support this! Although I'm very curious about who's dating whom but let's respect their privacy. ^_^

Guest Beautiful*Nightmare

^

I no longer believe in SM no-dating policy. I remember Heechul said that SM actually encouraged them to date within the company, because if the information is leaked out, it's easier to cover it up lol

Anyways, it's good that they're able to kind of revealed their status on their love life, finally! :)I just found it funny that the revelation is around the same time as SJ's revelation :phew:

Guest smurfette_pat

lol this was after that JeTi chase during Himnae and the girls pushed sica's head down in the center stage :DL8iDK.jpg

L8iDK.jpg

cr; @nineangels_, as tagged

^

They're so cute. I miss Jessica's remark.

“We stay fresh by being silly” :wub:

Guest duduaria

@Chichinhu :Today Yuri, Tiffany , Taeyeon and Seohyun recored a talk show for KBS program . It will be aired on 21/9

@Chichinhu :Snsd will endorse famous jewelry brand J.ESTINA with Kim Yuna

Guest imanQistina

it's been awhile i'm away from this group...blame for the 4 month holiday for this semester break here in malaysia....poor me right..want to open this group via phone but too heavy so unsuccess to open it...but that doesnt mean that i no nothing about the girls news...glad still have facebook...ehehheee...by the way the concert at the taiwan is very success, happy for them...congrats and thanks for T-SONE for the such a lovely and super duperb events that prepared for the girls...

i will cross my finger wait for the concert happen in my country Malaysia....but still hopefully i can go for the concert at Singapore next year....god please let me be.......amin...

Guest silent_scream

Good & stable fancams from Taiwan concert

1-1 [Fancam] 110911 Genie - Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiM1PcTGxGY

1-1 [Fancam] 110911 Genie - Taiwan! Put it back on!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JH7b_cWEFc

1-2 [Fancam] 110911 You-aholic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McnxEk2B0-Y

1-3 [Fancam] 110911 Mr.Taxi - Taeyeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMnkWdGtaec

2-5 [Fancam] 110911 Kissing You ending - Seohyun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5ukovcqkA

2-6 [Fancam] 110911 Oh - Yuri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIEuJut3cE

3-1 [Fancam] 110911 Hyoyeon solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM_eUMYtUkY

3-2 [Audio] 110911 Jessica solo

http://www.mediafire.com/?3puarbaq66yem33

3-3 [Fancam] 110911 Sunny solo part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWSBe1JpDZE

4-1 [Fancam] 110911 The Great Escape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apFBxHyCBP4

6-1 [Fancam] 110911 Yuri solo ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5G3jfFII38

6-2 [Fancam] 110911 Seohyun solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gG2A4QElEE

8-1 [Fancam] 110911 冷面 - Tiffany

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2uRSeWoNA

8-5 [Fancam] 110911 Forever part2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzrlspytQ4

9-1 [Fancam] 110911 ITNW part1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5tyn-ly7U

9-3 [Fancam] 110911 Talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiElogBNI-k

cr. ForeverKTY@youtube

Guest albi-albi-albi

Actor Lee Dongwook Enamored By Taeyeon

20110914002502260271250.jpg

Actor Lee Dongwook garnered attention after revealing his affection for Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.

On Septemeber 13th, Boom starred on the SBS show “Strong Heart”, where he attempted a surprise phone call to Lee Dongwook, star of the recently ended popular weekend drama “Scent of a Woman”.

When Lee Dongwook was told that all the members of Girls’ Generation were in the studio, he chose Taeyeon as his favorite member. Sunny acted as if she was Taeyeon and held a conversation with him. Lee Dongwook captured people’s attention by readily accepting Sunny’s proposal of eating together sometime.

After it was revealed that it was a hidden camera, Lee Dongwook expressed his sadness, causing laughter in the studio.

Source: StarNews

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com

Edited by: SeraphKY@soshified.com, MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

cr: soshified

Hyoyeon Reveals She No Longer Has a Crush

20110914014050405611.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon made a surprise confession that she has given up on the male idol she had a crush on.

On September 13th, Hyoyeon guest starred on the SBS variety show “Strong Heart”, where she surprised everyone in the studio by revealing, “I said that there was a male idol that I secretly liked the last time I was here, but I don’t anymore.” Hyoyeon continued, “I confidently confessed with an innocent intent, but that person somehow figured out it was him. After that, his actions changed. My ideal type shattered. [He's] not it anymore.”

She went on revealing that she went on a blind date arranged by a friend. She honestly stated, “My meeting with him was spine-tingling.” Hyoyeon recalled that day adding, “The two of us went to eat spicy sausage stew once. I couldn’t tell how fast the time had gone by. I then got a call from my manager, telling me to return because of a schedule.”

Hyoyeon and her blind date decided to go for a walk in the park. She caused laughter in the studio by revealing, “I was confused that so many people could recognize me when I had a hat pressed down on my head. It turned out I still had the apron on from the restaurant.”

When Kang Hodong asked, “Are you still in contact with that person?” Hyoyeon replied, “I couldn’t contact him after the apron incident.”

Source: Star News

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Recalls Her Meeting With Mentor Ban Ki-moon

20110914005518329681.jpg

On the 13th during SBS ‘Strong Heart’, Seohyun garnered attention by revealing more details about her heart fluttering meeting with her life mentor, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.

Seohyun confessed, “I debuted when I was 17 years old and during the hard times I endured, I came across his book. After that, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has become my role model.”

She continued, “Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is a great man. I couldn’t even imagine meeting him, but Girls’ Generation attended the ‘Help African Childeren’ inauguration ceremony, and I learned that he would be there.”

Thinking about meeting Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, Seohyun spent days writing a letter, and prepared Girls’ Generation’s album along with vitamins for him.

After some complications, Seohyun was able to personally deliver the gifts she had prepared to him. Seohyun recalled the moment she met him and said, “It felt like time had stopped.”

Boom then lied, saying they had Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on the phone. Seohyun caused laughter in the studio by falling for his joke, shyly saying, “Hello?”

Source: Star News

Edited by: JeremyJay22@soshified.com

Sunny Showcases Her Artistic Side

ファンサイトのみなさん元気ですか〜サニーです〜。

わたしがパソコンで書いたイラストを大公開しちゃいます!

本当はちょっとハズカシ〜(汗)

How is everyone from the fansite?? This is Sunny~

It’s the big opening of the illustrations I drew on my computer.

Honestly, it’s a bit embarrassing~ (sweat drop)

c01189974e6ff571697c818.jpg

1枚目はハト〜、

なんとなくハトを書きたい気分でした(^o^)

First one is a dove~

For some reason I felt like drawing a dove (^o^)

c01189974e6ff572d7b9b18.jpg

2枚目は自分の顔のつもり・・

どうですか〜??

また書いたら紹介しますね!

I intended to draw my own face for the second one…

how is it~??

If I ever draw it again, I’ll show it again.

c01189974e6ff572364bd18k.jpg

Source: Sunshine Village

Translated by: SeraphKY@soshified.com

Contributors: MoonSoshi9@soshified.com

her drawings are super cute !!

Forever ~ <3

mnnhb.jpg

Taengoo

67076703gw1dl1xz6uvm5j.jpg

13159037472011091317494.jpg

13159037472011091317494.jpg

img04731c.jpg

cr. as tagged

she is so precious :wub: :wub: blush.gif

Guest silent_scream

SNSD completed Taiwan concerts successfully, generating $3.5 million

bbUQA.jpg

Having completed their three concerts in Taiwan on the evening of September 11th, SNSD took an Asiana Airlines flight back to Korea from Taipei’s Taoyuan International Airport at 1.30pm the next day, where they were greeted by over 500 waiting fans. At the sight of SNSD, they shouted, “Don’t go,” repeatedly. The girls waved back and smiled at fans, while also promising, “We will be back next year!”

GN1dk.jpg

The eight girls of SNSD, minus Sooyoung who is resting at home after an accident, flew to Taipei, Taiwan on the afternoon of September 8th. At the airport, the girls were surrounded by twelve security guards and sixty staff.

They held three consecutive concerts from September 9th to 11th as part of their ’2011 Girls’ Generation Tour’ and sang a total of 32 of their hit songs during the 3-hour concerts in front of more than 31,000 fans.

CtvDP.jpg

The ticket sales for the concerts is estimated to have generated a staggering amount of NTD 93 million ($3.14 million) and along with the sales of official merchandises of about NTD 11 million ($372,000) , it was calculated that SNSD’s trip to Taipei  this time around made more than NTD 104 million ($3.51 million)!

This is SNSD’s second trip to Taiwan and they wanted to go sightseeing and shopping, especially at the landmark skyscraper Taipei 101, according to Hyoyeon, but due to the packed schedules, the plans had to be forfeited.

In the third and final concert on September 11th, SNSD and SONEs celebrated Hyoyeon’s birthday. Fans sang Happy Birthday in English, as well as forming her name in the audience using green cards. Despite having cake and icing on her face, thanks to her other members, Hyoyeon said happily, “Thank you for everyone’s wishes. I am really happy and I hope we can return to Taiwan for a concert next year with nine members.”

r3QNn.jpg

Also during the third concert, the girls were touched by fans’ special events such as forming the words “Don’t go” in Korean using green lightsticks among the pink ocean, as well as the sea of pink ribbons thrown by the audience. Even Taeyeon, who hardly ever cries, teared up at the gestures. The girls felt sorry for having to leave especially after seeing the efforts from fans and they said it is too bad they cannot turn back or stop time. However, they promised to come back as nine in the future.

eTII6.jpg

Besides that, Taiwanese fanclubs’ support group spent NTD 330,000 ($11,000) in conjunction of the concerts.  From the total,  NTD 180,000 ($6,000) was spent on props and equipments for the special events during the concerts while the other NTD 150,000  ($5,000) was spent on food, mainly 21 local delicacies, including a refrigerator filled with various snacks and fruits.

Pux7h.jpg

During the press conference for the concerts on September 11th, the girls said the “Soshi Fridge” is very memorable to them. Taeyeon said, “We love to eat snacks and fruits so this special fridge is like a treasure chest to us. It was really creative!” while Sunny said, “The fridge will be auctioned and donated for charity in the future so we are really touched.”

The refrigerator with autographs from the eight members will be auctioned online at noon on September 24th with a starting price of NTD 9,999. The girls also mentioned that their favorite local food are the famous pineapple tarts and pearl milk tea!

Taiwanese SONEs also made a booklet to introduce the local delicacies, which was also translated into Korean. Fans provided various food support for three days, from main courses to snacks, prepared and delivered by 50 people with three vehicles. Some people joked that the girls were being treated as queens and even the presidential candidates will not get such special treatments!

V8tI0.jpg

During the concert, Tiffany said, “Thank you everyone for waiting a year for us! Taiwan is the first overseas stop for the second tour and I am really proud of you guys. We are actually very nervous because Sooyoung isn’t here. She is doing well and is recovering quickly because of your support.”

Tiffany and Hyoyeon were also spotted shopping at LV right after they touched down in Taipei. Tiffany, who seemed to have not shopped enough, said, “We only stayed for 10 minutes and there was already a huge crowd of fans!”

Credit: Nownews.com, Libertytimes.com.tw, Chinatimes.com, Apple Daily

Source: Fanwonder.com

Asia No. 1 Girl Group, Girls’ Generation, Achieved a Great Success on their Second Solo Concert in Taiwan!

319621_272519579434681_216732611680045_1114382_1361994806_n.jpg

September 13, 2011

Asia No. 1 Girl Group, Girls’ Generation, Achieved a Great Success on their Second Solo Concert in Taiwan!

First Foreign Girl Group to Hold 3-day Arena Concert, Drew Largest Audience Ever!

Girls’ Generation proved their Asia no.1 popularity by holding their second solo concert in Taiwan in great success.

Girls’ Generation thrilled over 31,000 audiences by presenting fantastic harmony and performances at ‘2011 GIRLS’ GENERATION TOUR in TAIPEI’ which was held at Taipei Arena for 3 days (Sep. 9th ~ 11th), the largest concert hall in Taiwan.

Especially, Girls’ Generation proved their ticket power by extending the concert date at the explosive request of the audience. And also Girls’ Generation became the first foreign girl group to hold 3-day concert in Taipei Arena and drew largest audience ever.

In this concert, Girls’ Generation presented total of 31 various songs such as ‘Gee,’ ‘Genie,’ ‘Oh!’ and songs from their first Japanese album such as ‘Bad girl,’ ‘The great escape’ etc. And also they presented individual performances which fans could enjoy the charms of each member so it was enough to receive explosive responses.

In addition, Taiwanese fans prepared special events for Girls’ Generation and created a touching atmosphere. For the first day, Taiwanese fans made a ‘소녀시대9’ message with green light sticks and for second day, they spread towels which has ‘Your Sone (the official Girls’ Generation fan club)’ message on it.

For last day, Taiwanese fans threw pink ribbon, which is the symbol color of Girls’ Generation, to the stage right after the last song ‘It’s Fantastic.’ Moreover, during the concert, fans prepared Hyoyeon’s birthday party and celebrated the day together.

Meanwhile, this concert was sponsored by Seoul and Seoul Tourism Organization so Seoul promotion booth, photo zone and promotion videos were presented to Taiwanese fans on Sep. 10th ~ 11th. And also, KPOP Cover Contest was held on Sep. 10th and attracted fans’ attention.

Source: Girls' Generation Facebook

【 Girls' Generation 】SNSD to endorse jewerly brand 'J.ESTINA' from the second half year. http://goo.gl/dBVAu

【 Girls' Generation 】[JPN] e-ma throat candy - new product 'Miracle Change' & photo http://twitpic.com/6jpkw7

VkU94.png

【 SMTOWN 】『SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR PHOTOBOOK』to be released on late October in Japan. 5500yen. 288p. The pre-order is available only on '7net shopping'(JPN) → http://goo.gl/FPgdF

【 Girls' Generation 】Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun :: KBS1『Big Brothers』 to be aired at 11:15pm on Sep 21(KST).
via @Yurui912

7cej.jpg

cmeq.jpg

397649625.th.jpg x284307b0.th.jpg397639469.th.jpg 397651650.th.jpg 31868427973622203815711.th.jpg 397662059.th.jpg

J-SONEs are planning to put "Get well soon, SooYoung" ad on a newspaper "일간 스포츠" (The Daily Sports) on Sept 15th. (via @snsd_sy210 )
via @hiros2008

Girls' Generation Concert Tours (2009-2011)

PTUWg.gif

1st Asia Tour: Into The New World (2009-2010)

09/12/19 Seoul Olympic Fencing Stadium (7,000 seats)

09/12/20 Seoul Olympic Fencing Stadium (7,000 seats)

10/02/27 Seoul Olympic Fencing Stadium (7,000 seats)

10/02/28 Seoul Olympic Fencing Stadium (7,000 seats)

10/04/17 Shanghai, China (8,000 seats)

10/10/16 Taipei Arena (12,000 seats)

10/10/17 Taipei Arena (12,000 seats)

1st Japan Arena Tour (2011)

11/05/31 Japan Osaka (16,000 seats)

11/06/01 Japan Osaka (16,000 seats)

11/06/04 Japan Saitama Super Arena (37,000 seats)

11/06/05 Japan Saitama Super Arena (37,000 seats)

11/06/17 Japan Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium (13,000 seats)

11/06/18 Japan Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium (13,000 seats)

11/06/28 Japan Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium (13,000 seats)

11/06/29 Japan Yoyogi National Stadium First Gymnasium (13,000 seats)

11/07/02 Hiroshima, Japan, Green Arena (10,000 seats)

11/07/03 Hiroshima, Japan, Green Arena (10,000 seats)

11/07/06 Nagoya, Japan (10,000 seats)

11/07/07 Nagoya, Japan (10,000 seats)

11/07/17 Marine Messe Fukuoka, Japan (11,000 seats)

11/07/18 Marine Messe Fukuoka, Japan (11,000 seats)

2nd Asia Tour: Girls' Generation (2011-2012)

11/07/23 Seoul Olympic Stadium (13,000 seats)

11/07/24 Seoul Olympic Stadium (13,000 seats)

11/09/09 Taipei Arena (12,000 seats)

11/09/10 Taipei Arena (12,000 seats)

11/09/11 Taipei Arena (12,000 seats)

Guest HyperionZ

^

^

LoL, I love that gif. Yoona and Hyoyeon are just so playful together. Just seeing Hyoyeon acting up like a little kid after Yoona playfully not wanting to hold hands there. Oh, gotta love these girls.