少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest rara321

SNSD (소녀시대) ranks 2nd for '2015 KOREA CELEBRITY' TOP 50 on SNS keywords (Twitter based rank analysis). Also, 1st place for girl groups! Congrats!

CRac3hwUwAAGLrk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thekoreandiet

I love Girls Generation and it looks like i am not the only one. :wub: So cool!!! I find all the members so pretty and wouldn't it be amazing if we could look a little bit more like them. Here are 7 tipps from Girls Generation on how to lose weight and look fabulous. http://thekoreandiet.com/snsd-diet-lessons/ It is really worth a read. I would like to hear what you think about it. 

Tiffany to appear on Mnet 'Unpretty Rapstar 2' semi finals! She will be featuring on contestant Truedy's track for the semi finals ! Recording was completed last night and the finals will be aired on Mnet on 13th November!

12142433_728437790621937_1293619145_n.jp

AAzfIyJ.jpg?1

I cant wait to see their performances soon, Is anyone here URS2 fans?:phew:

Yuri just posted this Halloween party pic of her, Yoona and JongHyun...

first thing that caught my eye and has my attention....still......ill give you a hint...has to do with yuris outfit.......ouuffff...purrrrfecttt

Guest rara321

@TRanZ Never knew Mickey Mouse could be that sexy and hot! hot damn Yuri!

Our Taengoo was fashionably late but at least she attended the partyand looked cute

CSfYv5tU8AE3-tt.jpgCSfZU4xUEAEbyBl.jpg

Guest rara321

Sooyoung cracked me up! xD She got no chill!!

CSe89o_VAAEq8wJ.jpg

CSfUppDUAAEtqcW.jpgCSfnJQmVAAAD_dB.png

CSfnJ47VEAQhP3h.pngCSfnKzxUsAA0Bat.pngCSe1ERKU8AASwYS.png

CSfJ6s_UwAEO0NK.jpg

genius! her acting as sadness for the entire night was the best! As expected from the best actress from SNSD!

Hi there Sones! I think y'all heard about the MAMA voting. I was just wondering if we can do some negotiations. I know SNSD is against Wonder Girls, Apink, Sistar for Best Girl Group category and Taeyeon is nominated in many other categories as well. So I was wondering if we can do some negotiation regarding the voting. As you can see, Wonder Girls' fandom decreased dramatically over the years, and so we were hoping that sones can help us vote for Wonder Girls for "Best Music Video" Category where SNSD is not nominated. And in return we will vote for SNSD as best girl group and Taeyeon for the solo categories. It would be really great if this negotiation works, because we've been trying to show Wonder Girls our love and support but due to the fandom size, we are incapable of doing so. So if you guys do agree, please help spread around the news to other Sones. #WonderGenerationFTW <333