少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

waaaa, so thats 2 so far with new short hair from the group. interesting.

Thinking about it, TaeYeon apparently went blonde, SooYoung and Hyo went from long hair to short, curious to see how the other 5 look =P

Gotta say, Tiffany's recent magazine photoshoots.......uummpphhh, so hot n sexy these days. hehehehe

​Lucky NY fans! I hope they are able to come back to LA, I had to miss out last year :( 

​Technically I am a Boston fan meaning that I have to endure 4 hours of being stuck in a bus to NY. They will probably come back in SMTown concerts. Don't worry. Besides LA fans always get the famous Asian acts.

Looks like Tiffany is back to black hair with some odd color bits here n there? hard to tell from pic.
Expecting LavelyShai to give the full deetz on Tiffany's hair. hehee =P

Well, there goes the end of that with Tiffany and Nick. Spose it was bound to sorta happen with them both being really busy especially Tiffany.

Though im sure they remain good friends.

It is a testimony of how much I love SNSD if I'm choosing to stay at that crappy job. I am literally doing this job to get money for KCON. I want to at least get to be near the stage and the tickets are expensive to me since I'm flat broke. I am also hoping that other SM acts will be confirmed for the convention.

• Like 1

Word on the street is that Yoona is now also Blonde?!??!

@LavelyShai - need some assistance on this matter to see whats the go, not fussed on her hair color, but soooo keen to know if its legit.  hahaha.

I know i can always rely on you for spot on info.

yoona-blonde-1
yoona-blonde-2

yoona blond

Photo: Uploaded by her manager but later deleted

@TRaNz

Lol am I that reliable for info? But yes, she is blonde now (chicagosone even said blonde Yoona is real since he was there). According to fan accts from her fan party, she fought with the manager for that. She wanted to dye it and he kept telling her no, but eventually she won. She said she wanted to dye it so the fans could easily see her coming however, she told them not to take pictures so I'm thinking this is for their comeback. She also stated she'd take & post pictures herself, as you can see from the bottom pic, but it's in black & white which was probably done on purpose so we couldn't see it. 

​Waaahhhh daebakkk, so thats TaeYeon and Yoona joining the likes of Hyoyeon being blonde....i wonder if there is anyone else?

if yoy find out, you HAVE to tell us...ahahaha. i will be glued to Facebook and other social media to see this. =P

@LavelyShai , hhwwiiiiiiii, i reckon short hair looks better for Sunny.

So that means we can say Sunny has similar hair styles to HyoYeon and SooYoung.

Going by all that you posted with the girls new haristyles, SeoHyun will probably be similar to Yuri or Tiffany.

died of cuteness overload from Tiffany's post on IG just before.

Tiffaaa x Red Velvet

Kyeoooooo~~~~~

AND of Course Yuri's IG

Edited by TRaNz

If that is the case then the girls will be facing competition from Girl's Day, Sistar and Big Bang. Then again a lot of artists are facing competition from mostly BB. Really wishing SM would give them a better song this time. Catch Me If You Can was not good though it was good that certain members sang more.

OMG AHAHAHHAHA that Maps clip with Yuri, hope i find that later on after it airs with subs. HAHAHAHA

How gorgeous is thissssss??????????

Take a very quick glance at this and youd think its Dara from 2ne1 ... sorta =P

\