少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest dina_naval07

is there anyone know the show when jessica drawn Sunny's face?

If you know the eng sub for those show link plese give me the link....

Guest HyperionZ

It was on Star King, but i don't know what episode. I know it was definitely within 2011 episodes though.

Guest PinkBlood

I believe its the 2011 November 18 episode.

Subs are hard to find, since SBS is very quick to remove and ban vids.

I only know of unsub vids. 

SK cuts

Guest Nat-sshi

Hi S♥nes!!

Just wanted to share one remix of "the boys"! http://soundcloud.co...ration-the-boys

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xot8zo_snsd-girls-generation-the-boys-mark-landers-remix_music

My french co-worker who didn't knew snsd 5 months ago now listen to it :)))!!!

Soshi power!!?? YEAHH SURE ;)

Pleaz listen his remix and share it if you like it?!

Enjoy your week end :)

Guest racing.pulse

I love the rearrangement on that mlanders remix! While I love parts of the Boys, I'm not too fond of the structure in the original, or most of the remixes I've heard, but this one weaves the chorus and the raps together quite nicely.

Taeyeon and Seohyun make great replacements for Yuri, they have the energy. And while I don't think there needs to be more than two MC's on a music show, they have a great bond which is good for hosting.

Guest LittlePinky82

Yeah, with "The Boys" there have been some cool remixes out there of it. And lol poor Sooyoung. I'm sad her drama got canceled. :( I hope to see her act eventually. I think she would be great! 

Still been enjoying DB. I really like the psychiatrics on the show. They've had more than what I originally thought. I still wish they could have someone on there to help them with their drinking and smoking. Even if they don't totally quit just not being chain smokers helps I'm sure. I love seeing the guys grow and get closer as a group and to the girls as well. They seem more like friends as a group and have a good relationship with the girls while still having the mentor relationship with each other. 

director, Lee Myungwoo: "It's an important role for a rookie to play, so, to be honest, I was really worried when casting her [Yuri]. After casting her, we met about 10 times, talking about acting. I made/gave her a tape containing tips and advice, and I could tell she's really studying it and making an effort while we were filming."

cr: ch0sshi

20120220150805128.jpg

20120220150805140.jpg

oVPcc.jpg

Taeyeon will be MC-ing for the Gaon Awards on the 22nd

Girls’ Generation‘s Taeyeon has been chosen to emcee for the first Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards.

On February 22nd, Taeyeon will team up with composer Joo Young Hoon to lead the three hour event at Seoul Hannamdong’s Blue Square Samsung Card Hall.

This awards show will honor deserved recipients from 2011, with the data being drawn from digital music sales and record sales. Music industry professionals — including producers, composers, lyricists, choreographers, stylists, and more — will be present alongside artists and idols, making it a real mainstream music festival.

Some of the awards that will be given out this year include: “Artist of the Year”, “Rookie of the Year”, “Producer of the Year”, “New Find of the Year”, “Composer/Lyricist of the Year”, “Style of the Year”, “Oricon Special Award”, and “K-Pop Contribution Award”.

Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, the Wonder Girls, B2ST, T-ara, SECRET, Davichi, Leessang, Girl’s Day, Huh Gak and more will be present for the first Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards.

The event will be aired at 7:00 p.m. (KST) through KBS Drama and KBS Joy as well as through Daum.

cr;allkpop

According to imwhywhy, it looks like some of SNSD will attend (Yuri won't due to drama filming, not sure if Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona can make it back from London on time)

Guest HyperionZ

Taeyeon will be MC-ing for the Gaon Awards on the 22nd

cr;allkpop

According to imwhywhy, it looks like some of SNSD will attend (Yuri won't due to drama filming, not sure if Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona can make it back from London on time)

Looks like it will only be Taeyeon (MC), and Yoona attending the Gaon Awards