少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Sweet_Escape

i have a question...and this may sound stupid but here it is:

i know that SM has that 13 year contract tied to their artists and SNSD is also subject to the same contract. but do the contract starts the day they officially debut or its already been signed the second they become trainees of the company?

Guest ice_soshi

i know that SM has that 13 year contract tied to their artists and SNSD is also subject to the same contract. but do the contract starts the day they officially debut or its already been signed the second they become trainees of the company?

Nope.. all contracts are varying in different length depending on individuals.

I don't know where you got the 13 year as a standard...  o.o;; 

However as such matters are private to the company and the girls, so no details are known.

If you asked this question because of the 'slave' contract matter that some fandoms like to raise issues about... 

I'll just advise you not to think about it too much. ^^;

In reality, no person will let public know their contracts especially if non-disclosure agreement is involved. 

The only time contracts are public released/examined are in courtrooms and I don't wish to see that happen to the girls at all.

Guest silent_scream

I love it every time they fix each others hair, stroke it or just slightly touch it~

So affectionate and loving and sweet and asdfghjkdsl!!!

I'm seriously gonna have diabetes from the SOSHI BOND!

YulTi

X5Wrf.gif

YulTi

1TCX6.gif

YulSic & SooRi

VP2ri.gif

TaeRi

PSgWt.gif

TaeRi

W0GxS.gif

SeoRi/YulHyun

jLeE3.gif

YulSic

g7ls2.gif

YoonTae

wPSKi.gif

YoonHyun

EXPR9.gif

YoonHyo

T6DJd.gif

SooTae

EyBnA.gif

JeTi

3zYWi.gif

TaeNy

o0c8w.gifZE5Kl.gif

SunSic

OSyiE.gif

SooRi

Skkv6.gif

TaeRi

photobucket1.gif

HyoSun

photobucket2.gif

2Ny

photobucket.gif

SeoSoo

PkSij.gif

SeoFany

HX704.gif

JeTi

8GYwU.gif

SeoSic

Gy4xy.gif

SeoSic

hEroW.gif

4mboI.gif

SeoFany

Qv7Jb.gif

HyoRi

QjHdq.gif

SooSic

CekSI.gif

HyoFany

hUGHZ.gif

TaeNy

KASJD.gif

TaeNy

YiiLu.gif

TaeNy

5Xmnp.gif

TaeNy

Gb3ek.gif

SooFany

YZywM.gif

Dandyu

1ELBs.gif

TaengSic

lYMDJ.gif

SooTae

Z44Cv.gif

YoonTae

fBFtH.gif

JeTi

ijYxg.gifIPilk.gif

YoonSic

g4BaY.gifjElOX.gif

and of course the most affectionate of em all~

SooRi

lKbCT.gif

Disclaimer: GIFs are not mine, credit to the GIF creator.

These are just some of their "hair touching" moments, I've seen loads from their fancams and variety/reality/interview shows but I don't know how to make a GIF. blush.gif

Guest nishirichard

OMG....LOL....

ZiK5k.jpg

cr:see logo

President Lee of South Korea mentioned SNSD and TVXQ while in Paris on the 13th (main purpose of the state visit was regarding trade )

According to news article, President Lee who was receiving honorary doctorate in the fields of art, literature, philosophy, and the classics from University of Paris 7 mentioned TVXQ when he was addressing the students in his acceptance speech:

‘President Lee especially noted SM Entertainment artists such as SNSD and TVXQ who are expected to have a concert in Paris next month saying, “I heard that TVXQ and SNSD, who are also popular in Korea are going to have a concert here. I hope many (of you) go” receiving applause from the students.’

cr:jungsooyeon@en.korea.com

Guest MrGiggle

After the JYJ lawsuit, a government agency had to come in and have SM revise the contracts for SM artists.... so the current contract as of now are unknown

Guest DiamondDust

I can't believe it's almost June! I'm still excited for the new album to come out ~ *w*

I've been keeping myself busy by subbing MVs and I got "Hoot" done today! <3

thumbs20110522185359.jpg

Guest justinejaart

jus wondern, has anyone on this board seen snsd  in real life?

do they look diff to normal students/ young adults? Iv actualy seen some idol singers who are less famous but similar in style to snsd in asia and they are SOO pretty

Guest duduaria

This is a translation of a post by 바람막이 who apparently has access to some insiders.

SUBJECT: SNSD are worried about SONE

Hello,

The reason I wrote the subject as such is because…

Forums are overflowing with comments of worry about how our nine girls are recently looking more and more tired and thinner. I managed to overhear, by chance, from an insider that the girls are worried about the SONE who are losing sleep over their concern for them. And so I write this so that this might be an opportunity to for us to use our energies in a more positive way.

With an unimaginable number of unpublicised schedules and tour rehearsals, the girls may look much leaner and exhausted, but to address this the girls are eating better and more than usual, as well as taking care of their fitness.

They say that it troubles the girls even more when fans are worried. They keep looking at all the worried messages from fans, and feel frustrated that they have no means of communicating with us except through things like UFO.

I know parents wonder whether their kids are doing well if they go abroad, and feel heartbroken to see them thinner… But they are taking care of themelves so well like this, so that they can show us an even better SNSD.

I hope that we can cheer for them, pray that they stay healthy and finish their Japanese tour without any accidents.

I think that instead of starting topics or writing comments that are worrying about their health, SONE should be writing things like “We believe in you” and be full of energy so that the girls will be able to take strength from us.

They are sorry for how the fans feel, so please don’t show concern but instead, show unrelenting enthusiasm and cheer for them.

PS1) There is a map detailing the locations of their Japanese tour. They say that beside this map hangs another map detailing the best restaurants in those area.

Apparently the girls refused to perform if they couldn’t do a “tour” of these restaurants ^^

PS2) Please spread this as much as possible so that as many SONE as possible can see this. My only request is that you remember to copy the subject title and the PS notes at the bottom.

Korean tends to be a language where cutting a sentence short can change the meaning drastically. We have all experienced this, right? Especially for the reporters who will probably read this, please do not quote this post in extract form.

credit:oniontaker.tumblr

tr: oniontaker

src: 바람막이 @ bestiz

If you're SONE , spread this .

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

I'm sorry if this bother you.

Guest LaBrosse

I have something to ask fans who live in these countries : Philippines , Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Viet Nam

1. Apart from Allkpop.com / Soompi.com and non-korean language K-pop news website, where's the place that you search for K-pop news (exclude search engine ex. Google, Yahoo)

2. Do you have any local language K-pop news update website? (ex. pingbook.com for Thai and 360kpop.com for Vietnamese

Thank you in advance for every comments. I have to post in every thread because I can't create new thread.

I'm sorry if this bother you.

Philippines here, I'll answer your questions;

1.) Soshified, but they're a hell of a lot slower than soompi. There's also a kpop thread in a certain social board in GameFAQs, but I'm usually the one that bring news from this threat anyways, so yeah, soompi's the fastest source of news for me.

2.) Not that I'm aware of. Soshified PH is the closest, but it's practically a local version of SSF, so the news and translations are the same. It's also in English, and most, if not all, of Philippine media is in English, at least on the internet.