[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest exceptional.chic

One word. Heartbreaking. Really. Upon knowing that Heechul is already enlisted and will be going on the 1st of Sept. I was like NOOOO. WHYYYY. I was super shocked like all of the people here. Maybe because even though I knew that he or even teukie will be enlisting soon I didn't expect it to be too soon and abrupt. But then again, all of them are required to do so. I believe that Heenim decided to do this because he has reasons. Seeing Leeteuk crying during the speech is really painful. He is indeed the best leader. Enough said.

2 years is no longer that long for ELFs, I guess. Because ELFs are one of the most patient people in the world. It's freakin' hard to accept but that's how the system works there. Happenings like this one will make us stronger than ever.

------------------

Congratulations boys! Let's keep the awards coming! :D

EDIT:

(ENG)110827 Super Junior at Backstage - Heechul's Message

CR: beautifulEUNSIHAE @ YT

Heechul-ah. We will definitely wait for you. Be safe and come back after your service! :")

EDIT 2:

[110828/FANACCOUNT] ELF, "Two years later, you will come back to us right?" Heenim, "Of course ~ Your heart is where i am."

cre : Cloudsomina_411

:""""")

Guest jinayafer

[TRANSCRIPT] Heechul's speech on 110828 Inkigayo:

The last stage before going to the army. Firstly I will like to thank my suju members, thank you to all my dongsaengs who is always following this hyung. There's also my friend, Jungsu, although there's many tough/hard times but really grateful that he's always smiling. At here, I will like to thank my manager who is always tolerating my bad temper. Lastly, I'm very thankful to all the ELF who love us. I'm not good at expressing, I will come back healthy, everyone has to live well too.

(via _@ weibo, @abrenda88.Please take out with credits.)

its just sad that he's going but i guess FANS should expect this to happen... and someday all the members will also go... but for now, we should support the other members... as for KIM HEECHUL, ELFs will surely miss you a lot,, till we see YOU again... be HEALTHY and SAFE,,,

One word. Heartbreaking. Really. Upon knowing that Heechul is already enlisted and will be going on the 1st of Sept. I was like NOOOO. WHYYYY. I was super shocked like all of the people here. Maybe because even though I knew that he or even teukie will be enlisting soon I didn't expect it to be too soon and abrupt. But then again, all of them are required to do so. I believe that Heenim decided to do this because he has reasons. Seeing Leeteuk crying during the speech is really painful. He is indeed the best leader. Enough said.

2 years is no longer that long for ELFs, I guess. Because ELFs are one of the most patient people in the world. It's freakin' hard to accept but that's how the system works there. Happenings like this one will make us stronger than ever.

------------------

Congratulations boys! Let's keep the awards coming! :D

i guess SMent will not allow LeeTeuk to go.. coz HEECHUL already did enlisted...

i think the company will wait for KANGIN to go out first, then allow LT to go.. just my guess..

Guest rosidahomar

watching Heechul's last stage, look like he already ready to go.. it just that members and fans a bit reluctant to let him go.. im in accepting period. to say goodbay sound forever, let's just smile and see u soon Heechul-shi and until we meet you again!!!!

hi there! I'm not an elf but I am a HUGE fan of Heechul after getting to know him via Seohyun. (I first get to know Heechul through one of Seohyun's fancams) because I know heechul, I know super junior and because I know super junior, I become fond of ALL of them. I don't know why but seeing Leeteuk cried when he received the most recent award made me cry too. I know how special Heechul is to his members and I know how special Heechul is to ELFs and his SM family. My heart ache for all of his members who will miss another brother, my heart ache for ELFs, because you will miss a great person, and my heart ache for Hyun because I know she will miss her Oppa (Heechul once said that she is a dongsaeng he is close to.)

To Heechul oppa pls come back safely, Your absence will be missed and you will forever be cherished whole heartedly.

to ELFs, FIGHTING!! I admire all of you for being so strong despite everything that happened to Super Junior and I hope, you will continue being strong and know that, this sone is supporting you as part of SM family villager with all her heart. 13elive! FIGHTING!! (Sorry for breaking any rules.)

^ thank u but i don't think u break any rules there

after all said & done, i felt more relief, this is the first time one member gone in hiatus with a proper goodbye, like interviews, even in live broadcast such as inkigayo

i mean, kibum just gone, geng, too, kangin only on fanmeeting because he's already on hiatus before going to the army,

with heechul, i just felt it's a proper goodbye, so glad he followed the suggestion to share this info though it's also in 2 weeks notice

and somehow i'm happier to see how other artists react to that memorable inkigayo winning speech, saw (exUKISS) Alexander, FT Island minhwan, and of course ryeowook's dongsaeng ZE:A hyungsik tweeted about how they are also touched by SJ's brotherhood, to think that not only ELF can feel how much they treasure each other, yes, leeteuk's cry was heartbreaking but for me personally, when i saw shindong hold his tears, wow, SJ again successfully managed to make me a sappy person :wub:

fancam on inkigayo, hmmm wonder who did he hit with the bouquet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktf7GMWyyoc

cr: davidx911 on youtube

engsub of entertainment relay for heechul's last word after mubank

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2011/08/eng-sub-110827-entertainment-relay.html

he just kept holding teuk's hands ^_^

Guest jae_hee

Recently i saw many hyukchul moment..they are not awkward together..Heenim really treasure them a lot these days..i just love their relationship..it just less than 48 hours for heenim enlistment..hope he will really ready and the members also must be ready for his leave..seeing teuk crying just make me more hurt and worried..but i just think the members are more more and more close together. Although we cant see heenim but our boys can still contact him..i hope he been good and return safely..We always love u, our big space star..kim heechul.

Guest jinayafer

^ thank u but i don't think u break any rules there

after all said & done, i felt more relief, this is the first time one member gone in hiatus with a proper goodbye, like interviews, even in live broadcast such as inkigayo

i mean, kibum just gone, geng, too, kangin only on fanmeeting because he's already on hiatus before going to the army,

with heechul, i just felt it's a proper goodbye, so glad he followed the suggestion to share this info though it's also in 2 weeks notice

and somehow i'm happier to see how other artists react to that memorable inkigayo winning speech, saw (exUKISS) Alexander, FT Island minhwan, and of course ryeowook's dongsaeng ZE:A hyungsik tweeted about how they are also touched by SJ's brotherhood, to think that not only ELF can feel how much they treasure each other, yes, leeteuk's cry was heartbreaking but for me personally, when i saw shindong hold his tears, wow, SJ again successfully managed to make me a sappy person :wub:

fancam on inkigayo, hmmm wonder who did he hit with the bouquet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktf7GMWyyoc

cr: davidx911 on youtube

engsub of entertainment relay for heechul's last word after mubank

http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2011/08/eng-sub-110827-entertainment-relay.html

he just kept holding teuk's hands ^_^

honestly, im not a FAN of SJ, but i do like them, especially their closeness...

i like how they expresses their thoughts and feelings without being awkward...

saying I LOVE YOU to each other, its just really sweet...

hope everybody will be fine even without HEECHUL, especially LeeTeuk

Guest beta_shen

Super Junior’s music video for “Mr. Simple” placed 5th on the YouTube global chart.

Super Junior released the music video for “Mr. Simple” on August 4th and tallying views from July 27th to August 26th, the video placed 5th overall with a view tally of 9,409,999 views. With this accomplishment, Super Junior were on the top 10 list with some very famous company including artists such as Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Jay Z, Maroon 5, Taylor Swift and others.

Although this proves their popularity abroad, they also did well at home as the video received top honors for ‘Most Viewed’, ‘Most Commented’, and ‘Most Favorited’ on YouTube Korea as well.

Additionally, Super Junior released the music video for “SUPERMAN“ on the 26th and the video has also received a lot of love.

Congratulations to Super Junior!

source: allkpop

Guest blancface

tumblr_lqpd9upn5z1qeb8vno1_500.gif

tumblr_lqpd9upn5z1qeb8vno2_500.gif

Credits to: allrisejewels @ Tumblr.

Couldn't help but see this on tumblr! I found it really funny to see these two be in sync on the things they do. I'm really going to miss these moments :\

Guest beta_shen

Super Junior will continue to promote their music as an 8-membered group.

Following fellow member Kang In, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul has decided to enlist into the Korean military. He will be leaving for basic training at a camp in Choonam Nonsan for four weeks, starting on September 1st. Afterwards, he will embark on his official military duties for 23 months.

Super Junior put on their last “Mr. Simple” performance with Heechul on SBS’s ’Inkigayo‘, and they took home the ‘Mutizen’ award for that week. Afterwards, Heechul shared a profound tweet with his fans, saying, “To my friend JungSoo (Leeteuk’s birth name) and to all of my Super Junior members, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I’m sure all our fans know I’m not good at expressing my feelings, so I’ll leave you with that. I’ll be back– take care of yourselves!”

Member Choi Si Won has also temporarily ceased all activities with Super Junior, due his role in the upcoming drama, ‘Poseidon‘. It was decided that it was too difficult for him to continue promoting with the group, since his filming for the drama will takes place in areas away from the city.

Nevertheless, Super Junior will continue to put on phenomenal performances on stage, even without these two beloved members

source: allkpop

Omg I’m gonna miss the horse with the dimples & the gentlemanly hand gestures.

yes, we're strong, 8 members and SJ can still promote 5jib!

Couldn't help but see this on tumblr! I found it really funny to see these two be in sync on the things they do. I'm really going to miss these moments :\

here's the full fancam for their synchronized movements

[fancam]HD Super Junior 826 musicbank in Daegu 83moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-tesZSHWx4

cr: 0206mattan@youtube

and tonight, bet there will be river of tears with tonight's strong heart episode, they would talk about heechul's enlistment, some commented "oh, so the members already know about it after all"

of course, the members would know about it, if ever there's the "sad inkigayo" where eunhyuk gave the winning speech, i'd say it's more about whether to reveal it before sept 1st or not

110830 Strong Heart Preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ6iSSmkcn4&feature=youtu.be

cr: nandaje88@youtube.com

strong heart tonight around 11.15 KST, u can watch on sbs streaming

http://gorealra.sbs.co.kr/g3/silverlight/Gorealra3Scrap.jsp?pChannelID=TV01

the silverlight application is necessary

August 27, 2011 Twitter Update

[Trans] @siwon407: A fine weekend! I’m Sergeant Kim Seonwoo, from Gunsan Navy Police Station. Nice to meet you! Am I well? Yes, thanks to you, I’m spending a haha, fun and blessed weekend^^ http://yfrog.com/h0qxqizoj

298782_257083784323374_100000652636456_866418_8326838_n.jpg

Translated by: @sujutr4ns

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: reneee

[TRANS] @donghae861015: Although i couldn't attend (idol sport day) with members but ELF gave me these lunch boxes because we achieve a winner as 1st!! Thank you!! Nyam Nyam!! Have a nice eat!!^^ lockerz.com/s/133313080

298133_257083880990031_100000652636456_866421_5309742_n.jpg

CR: @angelamiraaa

August 28, 2011 Twitter Update

[Trans] @special1004 I was enduring well, but I’m really tired.. Really.. really … It feels like my body is going to break and not exist anymore.. Feels like I’m being told to just die.

Translated by Jee ( www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com )

[Trans] @shfly3424: Good morning ~ ^^ let’s see each other at Inkigayo!! yfrog.com/g019213647j

308598_257083577656728_100000652636456_866412_6201137_n.jpg

CR: @pastakyu for @sjworld

[Trans] @ikmubmik I received Play station3 through delivery as a gift but i don’t have even one game CDㅋ What should this be… Should’nt you send even one CD also..ㅠ

Translation by: mimilovemicky

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae

[Trans] @ikmubmik I’ve been playing computer games since I was 9 years old until now.. and the play station next to me is tempting me.. Ah tskㅡ.,ㅡ Any person who knows where to buy PS3 CD?ㅋ

[Trans] @donghae861015: Inkigayo 1st place…!!!Thank you!!! Heechulie hyung I love you !! *I love you !! http://lockerz.com/s/133621118

302337_257083850990034_100000652636456_866420_6099372_n.jpg

CR: @Jinn8812elf

[Trans] @Himsenkangin Kangin was hacked

[Trans] @siwon407 There’re challenges every single day. New work will unfold consecutively. However, what’s important is that during times like this, I’ll turn to God and thank him even more. Thank you!

Translation by: @sujutr4ns

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

[Trans] @siwon407 Really upset that I couldn’t be together with (the rest). “@allkpop: Super Junior wins Inkigayo Mutizen again + other performances http://allkpop.com/2011/08/super-… #allkpop”

Translation by: @sujutr4ns

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

August 29, 2011 Twitter Update

[Trans] @shfly3424 Thank you for today’s Inkigayo first place ~~ !! 3rd movie that Yesungie recommends! Let’s think back of our first love, and go go into our childhood ~ !!! yfrog.com/ketbzluj

299728_257083817656704_100000652636456_866419_7260265_n.jpg

[Trans] @siwon407 New week. I’m uploading this in the hopes of you starting your week with smiles :) Your face is dry, right? Try the Super Junior mist :) have fun today and week ! yfrog.com/kh62360062j

62360062.jpg

[Trans] @siwon407 This is Choongchungnamdo Taean! Today is very moist and hot. Water’s crucial ^^! Taean Marine police station (Taean goon Taean eup Jangsan lee 286-4)

*He gave the adress of the taean marine police station

[Trans] @siwon407 Visited Taean Girl’s Highschool friends.Hoho I was sorry because I went without bringing anything.. Ah! I think not, I came with 500 megepixel (more or less) cameras !!! But even so, the students looked very happy, I too, was happy..Taean Girl’s Highschool students! It was short but it was nice to meet you :) yfrog.com/kh4lagwj

293695_257083470990072_100000652636456_866409_6560344_n.jpg

[Trans] @shfly3424 From 2:00 until now, still waiting for my turn in shooting, what a day … ㅠㅠ The Boy in the Striped Pajamas – the 4th movie I am going to recommend .. ^^ yfrog.com/kl3puqyj

304648_257083430990076_100000652636456_866408_7178024_n.jpg

[Trans] @ryeong9 Today’s schedule ended ~~>< Everyone worked hard. Kyahkyah there’s no one in the dorm. . Where did they goㅠ

Shared at www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

August 30, 2011 Twitter Update

[Trans] @siwon407 On my way to Gunsan, from Tae-an.

[Trans] @ryeong9 Ban Haewon and Jung Taesung >< A picture with Haewon, who came to eat dinner with me ^^ We are enemies in the production~ Let’s fight hard on stage – The date that we wanted so much has finally been confirmed everybody !!!!! 9/22, 9/28 Ryewookie is excited ㅋㅋㅋ Goodnight twitpic.com/6d7j0p

302839_257083637656722_100000652636456_866414_5135414_n.jpg

[Trans] @donghae861105 I ate with Shindong hyung !! :) ㅎㅎ In our relationship, we eat together!! ㅎ lockerz.com/s/134198717

316981_257083917656694_100000652636456_866422_3831552_n.jpg

[Trans] @Siwon407 I’m hungry. Jesus told that don’t worry about what should we eat and what should we wear so I’m not going to worry about it.. Therefore, I’m going to ask. Anyone know about the restaurant in Gunsan :D ? I’m at Jangmidong! http://yfrog.com/gzb2nvubj

309610_257083694323383_100000652636456_866416_5983894_n.jpg

[Trans] @Siwon407 Since I walked, I stood within 3 minute distance. Today, because of you all, I experienced the very tasty Junhwa cooking^^ As i listened to Jesus, when i asked “What should I eat?”, he said i shouldn’t worry. this is good enough” ^^? yfrog.com/18989ttj yfrog.com/mne42cj

298559_257083550990064_100000652636456_866411_6157217_n.jpg

310704_257083744323378_100000652636456_866417_1813372_n.jpg

Translated by: @mimilovemicky

110825 Music Bank Vol 4 - Japanese Magazine

384696379.jpg

384696588.jpg

384795618p.jpg

384795522.jpg

384795473.jpg

384792360.jpg

384792346.jpg

384792134.jpg

384792123.jpg

384717716.jpg

384717616.jpg

384694134.jpg

384693926.jpg

384693906.jpg

Credit to. 38green | Shared by. Blue★Princez @ SJ-WORLD.NET

TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. DO NOT HOTLINK.

August 31, 2011 Twitter Update

{Trans} @shfly3424: http://twitpic.com/6djsw4 Reveal one photo of memory from Super Show 3 tour~~ ^^ It has been a long time Yesungie is being in a daze at home .. ㅎㅎ

306369_257083657656720_100000652636456_866415_5725315_n.jpg

{Trans} @donghae861015: After watching Stong Heart, my eyes are filled with hot tears! Once again I want to tell the world!! I love you Super Junior!!

{Re-Trans} @ryeong9: Thank you so much for the laughter and applause that given to us^^ These are the photos that actor hyungs taken by using my handphone behind my back, for asking me not to forget them when I go to Japanㅋ ㅋ Totally funny kyakya http://twitpic.com/6dnbe9 http://twitpic.com/6dnbe7 http://twitpic.com/6dnbe1

{Trans} @ryeong9: TR with RYEOWOOK >< I was so touched today. Really^^ We ate the food that prepared by you guys. We were very happy. Thank you TR ^^

{Trans} @ryeong9: Today, a Super Junior's Chinese fansite called TR with Ryeowook delivered food to all of the staffs and actors and actress of Temptation of Wolves. Especially the handwritten letter by using Korean, everyone was surprised>< Thank you. I will cheer up and repay you with good show~ I love you *0*

[Trans] @ryeong9 MV is good ^^ It’s fresh ㅋㅋ I want to film something like this too ‘@ZEA_Hyungsik Special MV(For ZE:A’s) – 왜요?(Wait Yo!)

(high ver.) @youtube’

@Heedictator http://twitpic.com/6dt02l Thank U. grazie. terima kasih. Danke. cảm ơn bạn. شكرا. ขอบคุณคุณ. Merci. спасибо. obrigado. ありがとう. 谢谢. 고맙다.

300661_257575004274252_100000652636456_867894_4255628_n.jpg

*Thank you in different languages

[Trans] @siwon407 Congrats ‘Jjajangmyeon’ is now officially a word !! (Today’s news) Goodbye ‘jajangmyeon’

*Jjajangmyeon is a popular dish in Korea. There was a controversy about the spelling of this word, because everybody thought it was jjajangmyeon, but the correct spelling was jajangmyeon and it is prounouced jjajangmyeon.

Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

[Trans] @ryeong9: Korean language seems to be the hardest ^^ So proud kya kya. I should now say “Please give me jjajangmyeon” proudly >< “@siwon407 Congrats ‘Jjajangmyeon’ is now officially a word !! (Today’s news) Goodbye ‘jajangmyeon’”

Translated by Jee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

[TRANS] @Heedictator: Kim Heechul, Kim Janghoon Deut. The last present for my 20s given by Janghoon hyung^-^ http://yfrog.com/meg02nyj

300437_257575224274230_100000652636456_867896_1191335_n.jpg

CR: @heequeenTing

[Trans] @siwon407 Even though I can’t attend but I would like to congratulate *Marrying the Mafia IV – Family Ordeal!*(Movie) :)http://yfrog.com/h3gp8ifjhttp://yfrog.com/h6pozxaj

316905_257575310940888_100000652636456_867897_6324760_n.jpg

296072_257575487607537_100000652636456_867899_651804_n.jpg

Translation: @tomozuki1

[Trans] @ryeong9 SMTOWN CONCERT 9/2~ 9/4 Tokyo Dome oh yeah~~~~>o< Super Junior (will) showcase ^^ (I shall) embrace the nervousness!! Yay~~~ But I’m still nervous ㅋㅋ Many E.L.F. please come (for the concert)

Translation: @13eliveSG

[Trans] @Heeedictator long hair and shaved head. But I still look a bit like Chunja noona ㅇ0ㅇyfrog.com/gykcymcj

311375_257575454274207_100000652636456_867898_7087921_n.jpg

(Chunja is a Korean singer who had her head shaved during her early years)

Translation: @MinBunny

[Trans] @ryeong9 I stayed to prepare supper to eat with our Heechullie Hyung ^^ Hair shaved but still so handsome ~ (I) no longer having red hair kyakya (this is) cool!!! http://t.co/VB8LJYI

298702_257575074274245_100000652636456_867895_7397980_n.jpg

Translation: @13eliveSG

[Trans] Heedictator: I should do a 2:8 split. Keke. RT @ryeong9 Our Heechul-ie hyung who is eating the dinner I prepared for him ^^ Unchanged beauty even with shaven hair~ Not because of hair. Kya kya. Handsome!!! http://t.co/H44NkOp

[Trans] siwon407: Rushing back to Seoul from KunSan. Like this. Ah! To say it accurately, I'm going back to see Kim Heechul-nim. Flying back, the last man standing! http://t.co/O34AQaM

303966_257574917607594_100000652636456_867893_2851132_n.jpg

[Trans] @Heeedictator Chunja – what is love. I remember it was out around the time me and Geun Seuk were MCs for Inkigayo. Although the debut song was ‘Only with a nice chest are you a woman’ I really liked this song. I suddenly thought of Chunja noona. http://yfrog.com/ke1uqidj

308695_257574807607605_100000652636456_867891_2052717_n.jpg

Translation: @MinBunny

Guest theluckystar

Do you know if anyone is going to upload the past two episodes of Strong Heart with eng subs?

I missed BOTH episodes! -fail- ;______;

LOL @ HeeTeuk being in sync!

Wow, i'm excited and happy that they got #5 on the YouTube global chart.

Way to go boys!

And those pictures look great too! ^^

Guest kayana20

I might as well say my words here. After hearing that killer beat for Mr. Simple I expected the same but once again you proved me wrong. I have been a fan for 4 years and followed all the projects. I know this album means a lot since Heechul is going away but we can pray for his safety.Keep up the good word you guys really are superly talented, united, and a group that just never seems to not let us fans down!. Love you SUJU!Now let the battle of the bands begin this is going to be one fun ride to because you guys always have something extra up your sleeve. Now let me go back to jamming to Mr. Simple.