[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

Guest monkeyshinobi

omg so I found this on the 6theory forum on akp, not sure if it's true or not though...

Nate News just posted 7 idols that are ready to enlisted.

1.)2pm Taecyeon

2.)Super Junior Leeteuk

3.)Super Junior Heechul

4.)Super Junior Yesung

5.)Trax Jay

6.)Min Kyunghoon

7.)Lee Seung Gi

It says READY to enlist, so idk maybe or maybe not for some of them. This list isn't confirmed, I don't think. Only Heechul has been confirmed. I'm expecting Leeteuk to leave soon too though T___T I've hear rumors of Lee Seung Gi leaving, but idk. 

Guest smilling2mair

I think everyone is so shock.... it's so sudden~ maybe the boys hint something yesterday.

I really can't believe this....Hee plans not to tell us TToTT

[Trans] StarNew's Interview with Heechul

Heenim wanted to go into the military quietly and let Teuk announce it on Sukira. But he thought about it and thinks that he'll be letting down his fans, so he asked the company to release the news today. When 5th album was released, Heenim also thought of pushing back his enlistment date because of the good results. But since he has already decided to enlist, he decided to just go ahead with it.

After the news was released, Heenim felt relieved. In the remaining time, he will finish all his shows and go back to his hometown etc. Heenim is very grateful towards the members. He's very grateful that the members sent him messages like "we can't do without hyung". He believes that Super Junior will continue to do well when he's not around.

To fans, Heenim said "thank you for all your love in the past 6 years, but I will not say things like wait for me. When I'm back and ready to do activities, you all can like me again when you still want to like me."

Korean-Chinese trans: Psycho蝉儿 @ weibo

Chinese-English trans: @heequeenTing

guess we're all the same, we know it's gonna happen and when it did, still feels like hell, need mourning time for this

2 years is not that long but still :( :(

i also think the inkigayo thing has a lot to do with this decision, hyuk & kyu looked, so blue

I am in shock.

I just got online and wasn't around and Heenim will enlist in the army soon? When I first heard soon I thought some time this year but in 10 days??? Seriously??? WHY tears.giftears.giftears.gif And then I read that most of our boys got injured last night in Dream Team filming tears.gif So glad they're fine... But Heenim tears.gif I suppose it's better if he goes sooner so that he'll be back sooner. We will wait for you.

Guest damifino

Due to his car accident back in 2006, Heechul is going into public service for the duration of his army service which means that after his 4 week boot camp, he can live at home and work 9am to 5pm in the public sector. His daily life wouldn't change all that much except for not being in the public eye. He'll probably still live in the 12th floor apartment since his public service will be in Seoul and he'll be able to hang out with Chocoball every night if he wants. We'll probably still get a tweet every now and again, just not so often as before.

Even though it is a surprise to us, Heechul has probably known about it for some time. The members apparently asked Heechul if he couldn't delay enlisting until a little later so he said was both grateful that they wanted him to be with them and sorry that he couldn't be. I'm glad he decided not to push back his enlistment. The sooner he goes away, the sooner he comes back. By the time SuJu is ready for album 6, he'll be back :)

Guest smilling2mair

I'm not too worry so much about his military works... but I just feel sad every time I imagine that there'll be no Heechul on the stage, concert and the other activities with SJ. Even now, Siwon seems to miss the stage many times. It's not empty, not yet fully :(

Yesterday, the emotional on the boys' face told us clearly how they felt... ... they might know about it so sudden like us ...*sigh~

Guest bheno_bm

i know that both 83-ers would enlist soon, but still...

am i being selfish for wanting all 10 at least present for SS4... :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

i'll wait for you heenim!!

^

^ thanks damifino for explaining about the public works heechul would be doing, i assume that he would still be in some dorm along with other enlistee... if that's the case i'm glad that he would still be surrounded with friends and families...

Gosh, I'm still sad. I am preparing myself for this week's stage. Tears will flow, for sure :tears: I really hope Heenim will still update his twitter after his 4 weeks of training. Fighting, Heenim!

Good news...

Hanteo Real Time Chart Ranking – Mr. Simple Version B is No. 1, Version A is No. 2

291728_164689126942398_127311527346825_338273_8075062_n.jpg

Credit : @raichanxd

This. Breaks my heart.

Full details about SJ members got injured during Let's go Dream Team recording last night.

Firstly, I want to say that the one who updated twitter last night was just staff who didn't at the recording venue but got a phone call from friend who was there. The details might slightly inaccurate. So we write the conclusion again to make sure and let everyone understand.

Let's go Dream Team Season 2, there are 4 challenges

1. Run across the blocks (like a stacks of so many plastic blocks)

2. Roll themselves on many balls

3. Run across on the seesaw

4. Climb the rack which keep turning all the time

5. Take a swing and swing themselves to grab around the plastic sack which is hanged in the middle of the water and then run across the plastic podium to the goal.

The recording started with Sungmin who can passed the first 4 challenges easily. After that they kept recording both teams until Donghae who can passed 3 challenges but he failed at the last one. He only grabbed the bottom of the sack and then he fell down into the water. Donghae stayed in the water for a while when he climbed up, he called the staff. At that time, so many staffs went to see him so we knew that he got injured. Staffs help him moved to the tent near stage. The doctor came to see him. Staff tried to block the view of him from fans so we couldn't take a photo. Eunhyuk and Sungmin went to see Donghae. Eunhyuk had a long bruised on is arm (I think he got it during practicing). Sungmin brought towel for Donghae who still wet.

After the doctor bandaged Donghae's wound, he did the acupuncture on Eunhyuk's arm and sprayed something on his arm to relief painful. After that for a while both of them went back on stage.

he next one who challenged was Yesung. He failed since the first challenge. He fell down into foam. At that time no one knew that he got injured. After that for a while Yesung still not came up, all SJ members (except Donghae) and staffs went to see him for a while then they carried Yesung to the tent. The doctor not allowed Yesung to sit but asked staff to move table into tent to use as bed instead.

The recording was stopped for a while because of Yesung's injury. The next one who challenged was Leeteuk which did very well. When Leeteuk reached the goal, Sungmin and Eunhyuk ran to said congratulations to him (Shindong was a co-MC). After finished recording Leeteuk ran to see Yesung immediately.

After that the member from another team got injured in the 3rd challenge. The pedal for step dropped down so that member fell down too. The recording had to stop to repair the equipment and take care of the injury.

Donghae was brought to the same tent with Yesung. During he was carried passed the fans we could see blood bleeding from the gauze on his left leg and he couldn't walk easily. Fans shouted to him "Donghae oppa are you okay?" Donghae smiled nodded and said "I'm okay". After Donghae went into the tent other SJ members also went to the tent. Everyone's face looked so serious. The manager kept walking around to see the equipment repairing and the tent.

5 minutes later manager brought Donghae to the resort to changed his cloth (He was wet). When he went down, he also met foreigner fans who asked "Donghae Oppa, Are you OK?" Dongha kept silence for a while then he replied "I'm OK" even though he kept his hand on his waist and dragged his leg (I think he doesn't want fans to worried).

Donghae went back to the tent which Yesung was cured for a while then he went back to bandaged his wound near the stage. The gauze was taken out. We could see Donghae's wound easier. There are 3 bruises on his knee. The middle one was the smallest. The others bleeding for 1.5-2.5cm (Not too serious, don't worry). The doctor went back from treated Yesung and bandaged for Donghae again. During he got bandaged, his face looked so painful but he acted like he's okay.

After finished the doctor went to see the another team. They also did the acupuncture and sprayed for Sungmin. Yesung was in the tent and got cured for about 45minutes then he went out to continued recording by himself.

All SJ members (Donghae, Yesung, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Shindong and Eunhyuk) continued recording until the end. When Sungmin challenged Donghae shouted "Su.." (I think he's going to shout Super Junior). Leeteuk hit his head. Donghae shut his mouth and laughed instead while Yesung

embraced around his shoulder at the back.

After the recording ended, manager carried Yesung to the van. Donghae walked for a while then he suddenly hopped by using only his right leg (lift his left leg which got injured up) to the van by himself.

So when the recording was about to end, Donghae and Yesung already felt better. Sungmin and Eunhyuk got minor injured and got acupuncture. Leeteuk and Shindong didn't get injure.

Sorry if there is any mistaken

DHislet staff.

Credit: to @DHislet

Translated by: @mook_yeye

Please take out with the full credits.

and sorry. my english is not that good. i just want to share to you all. hope all boys recover soon! ><

Guest riehae

So many news today.

On top of that is of course news of Heechul's enlistment though it's not really a surprise since we were expecting it but just not this soon... like 10days. I knew that he would be doing public service than military since there is the issue of his health. I also think the same thing for Leeteuk with his waist disc problem. I'm not sad at all with Heechul's temporary hiatus. He'll be leading a pretty normal life for the duration of his service. Though no matter what there will still be eyes on him.

It's nice to see Teuk-academy welcoming Boom. I guess we can expect to see Boom-academy with Hyuk and Dong since Leeteuk will be going to the army too.... next year as he said.

I guess with Leeteuk going to the army next year is a good timing since Kangin will be discharge then, he can somewhat deal with the group. I hope that Suju will still perform as a group even if LT, HC are serving and no Kyung Bum.... basically even if they are on hiatus... For me hiatus means, no main group album release but subgroups will continue so why not continue to perform as a group.

Lastly, some the boys being injured/bruised during filming of Dream Team. I know they did their best. I'm glad nothing too serious happened.

Let's win all music shows this weeked.... all-kill.... it's Heechul's last week performing before enistment. It's a great gift for him to cherish once he starts public service. Let's give them that. Let's do our best.

5th album Version A & B must really do well... extra well so we can secure our wins. Keep searching Suju on major korean sites. Let's keep them strong digitally... as well as offline... FIGHTING!!

August 22, 2011 Twitter Update

[Trans] Heedictator: Received 2 hours of massage. A feeling of reborn! Can longer drink a lot of alcohol like in the past, so two of us gave up after drinking half a bottle and went for massage. Ke. On my way home now to ko*~ :) Cute cute, I will end my acting cute today! Bbuang bbuang ㅇㅅㅇ http://t.co/QGgRDMk

316066_252999458065140_100000652636456_853586_1455674_n.jpg

*Sleeping sound

[Trans] Heedictator: http://t.co/XpJzAYC Goodbye to jjinbbang for the time being~ Keke. Did you also spend today smiling!? Cuties, bbuing bbuing ㅇㅅㅇ

303716_252999478065138_100000652636456_853587_4126709_n.jpg

Translations by @heequeenTing

[Trans] @siwon407 All the things happened are not accidental it was all necessity .. :)http://t.co/XyFxDNT

318758_252999584731794_100000652636456_853590_7619042_n.jpg

Translated by @babiettangkoma

Shared on sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by elf101586

[Trans] @siwon407 The community is a blessing. If so,Super Junior = Blessing from GOD.

Translated by: mimilovemicky

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destiny

[Trans] @ryeong9 Today Super Junior 5th Jib fansigning event at Sungnam and Yongsan with members Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Sungmin^^ Originally its been said that Donghae Hyung is decided to come with us but his schedule suddenly changed a few hours back, sorryㅠ Let’s meet at the fansigning event ><

[Trans] @donghae861015 I am sorry to all ELF! Today is the day we’re supposed to meet you all but because of the Dream Team injury, i couldn’t go!I’m sorry for not keeping my promise !

[Trans] @ryeong9: Today I met ELF in Sungnam and Yongsan. Thank you all so much. Donghae hyung couldnt come so i’m very sorry to the fans. To the fans who came, I cant thank you enough. Take care going back >< I love you~ kyakya

Translated by: @13elieve SG

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by natashagnes

[Trans] @ShinsFriends Please look forward to today’s Shimshimtapa!!^^ Today will be a very hot day all day, and there will be an exclusive phone interview with a very hot person!!^^ A while later, from 12.05am till 2am, please look forward to Shindong and Park Gyuri’s Shimshimtapa!!^^ Pissoo~ ‘

[Trans] @ShinsFriends Everyone… who will appear > 김희철 using korean keyboard, it means Kim Heechul~

Translated by: @sujutr4ns

[Trans] @Heedictator: See you at TBS FM ‘s part 2 on August 23rd Tuesday . It’s (my) last radio

Translated by @mysj_malaysia

[Trans] @siwon407: Fresh air breeze. Everyone don’t catch cold in the cool weather. Today by preaching to mediate a heavy heart, thank about the road should take and figured out how should do. Such a great day. Good and good night, sweet dreams! http://t.co/2pW3H9Q

321255_253592048005881_100000652636456_855217_6624480_n.jpg

Translated by @TaiwanLuvSJ

110822 Heechul calls in at ShimShimtapa (Transcript)

Heechul: Listeners of shimshimtapa, I am big space star Kim Heechul.

Shindong: Your voice seems a bit down.

Heechul: What! no!

Shindong: Actually many people were shocked and surprised, how can you enlist quietly?

Gyuri: Please tell us how you feel.

Heechul: Thank you shimshimtapa for letting me call in. Previously members and I talked a lot, with the company also. I thought of what would happen if I went. But I had to go anyway, as a man I have to leave. To tell the truth it’s late anyway. I can be confident because I’m going to come back, so I’m leaving like this. I was going to leave quietly, then Leeteuk and Eunhyuk and Shindong said on radio “Heechul is going to enlist”

Shindong: Our manager also said “Heechul-ah, does nobody know you’re going to enlist?”

Heechul: About a week ago many reporters contacted me and today it was revealed, i’m going to enlist.

Listener: When did you decide to enlist?

Heechul: When I received the enlistment letter.

Listener: Will the members send you off?

Heechul: Actually I can see the members 4 weeks after, it’s not a must for them to send me off. The dongsaengs said that no matter what, they will be there.

Shindong: We will all go, actually on September 1st we need to go to Japan for SMTown, we’re going to be tired and busy but we have to go. Our members can actually just stay in Seoul and have a meal and not follow him to the training camp, but we’re not those types of people, we will be there.

From Psycho蝉儿 @ weibo

Translation by @MinBunny at http://minbunny.tumblr.com/

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

BRB, sobbing my heart out tears.giftears.giftears.gif

part 2:

110822 Heechul Connecting with Heechul on shimshimtapa part 2

* This is a Q&A Section continued from the last part

* Listener: Which girl groups would you bring for autographs?

* Heechul: Actually by me I have Jia and Sulli. I don't know. I wanted them to visit me and write letters, but that can't do, I'll get told off.

* Shindong: Why?

* Heechul: I'm coming out in 4 weeks. I'm doing public service after. Whatever, I'm going to be told off. There are so many things I can be told off for.

* Shindong&Gyuri: Why does being told off always get mentioned when talking about the army.

* Heechul: As artists, our lives only consist of being told off.

* Listener: Heechul oppa, do you think your popularity will still remain the same?

* Heechul: I don't think so, that's why I said this morning in the interview, I need to know that when I come back I'll have to start over again, so I can't deactivate my twitter and leave. I still need to think about that though.

* Heechul: It's been made public, although many people are still in shock it's not like i'm not being a celebrity anymore, i'll just see you in 2 years. I'll be more mature when I come back. Thank you everybody. I cut my hair. But it's not the military hairstyle. I don't have much time till I leave. I took the suggestions from people on twitter. I wasn't going to do this but I did it this time, someone wanted me to cut it shorter, so I listened. My hair is really cute, really adorable.

* Shindong: This is Kim Heechul, before we connected we were still worried that it would be depressing talking about enlisting, but Kim Heechul is very optimistic.

* Heechul: Thank you, Shindong who did double eyelid surgery.

* from Psycho蝉儿 @ weibo

source: http://minbunny.tumblr.com/

let me just have my mourn period :tears:

Guest Nurse_Dimah

I Will Miss big

space star

i really cant imagine i`ll see the other sj members without him

~~

Let’s not cry because of heechul’s temporary departure, let’s smile, knowing that he will come back to us. <3

Saranghaeyo milky skinned Kim Heechul! ^_^

2109k.jpg

Member of Super Junior, Kim Kibum announced that he will cast in an upcoming SBS drama series Deep Rooted Tree (directed by Jang Tae Yoo and written by Lee Jung Myung).

Kibum will appear as a character named Park Peng Neyon, who is a scholar. He is one of the old-days version of F4. Other members of the cast are Yu Hyun Su, Jang Hyuk, Shin Se Gyeong, and Han Suk Kyu.

Kibum has not appeared on TV in nearly three years. The last appearance was in the drama series Chun Ja’s Happy Events in 2008. He aroused questions from his fans because he wasn’t active in group Super Junior lately.

Kibum’s announcement to reappear before the public drew a lot of interest.

Meanwhile, Deep Rooted Tree is based on the novel Boorigipeun Namoo by Lee Jung Myung. It is about serial murders of Jiphyeonjeon scholars in the Gyeongbok Palace during the times of King Sae Jong. It will start to air on September 28.

part 2:

let me just have my mourn period :tears:

He still cracks me up in the serious post:

I am going to miss him.

Thanks rrongrrong for the transcript

Guest vogue02

Oh-Em! What happened to Lee Donghae? I hope, he's fine now. :(

And regarding about Heechul oppa's enlistment in the army, We'll miss him, right?

Then, how about Super Show 4? No Heechul oppa. Aishhhh! :'(

Guest jinayafer

He still cracks me up in the serious post:

I am going to miss him.

Thanks rrongrrong for the transcript

just want to ask, what does it mean when he said "told off"??