[THE OFFICIAL] Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) Thread #4

i_AM

I just heard the news. I'm so sorry for his loss. This is heartbreaking. Losing three people at once.
I remember watching a show about Eunhyuk's housewarmingg and how all the members and members' families were there to celebrate. There was also Leeteuk's mom and dad. It's heartbreaking to think that was the last time I saw him.

Police had classified the 3 deaths as suicide as they were discovered dead at home. So tragic and he has to combat all the media attention and be very strong for his remaining family, especially his mother and sister.

I saw one of the Korean twitter saying that he/she called the place where the 3 suicide calls were reported and the person there told him/her that the 3 suicide calls were true, but the calls were not related to Leeteuk.
I am not sure it's true though. I mean if i am correct, SM said it was a car accident, so i think the twitter is correct.
Guys, do not believe the internet news easily. Most of the time, they don't even check if it's true or not. The internet news often try to use celebrities to get attention and make money out of them by writing shocking news about them.

Just wanna share this here , International Fans Give Support our leader of Super Junior "Leeteuk" and a Man "Park Jung Soo"
Here is one of the five wreaths for our Prince Park Jung Soo
Fans from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, hong kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, Italy join together...
cr @wayland_clary & @lazyme2day