[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

[TRANS] 141124 Leehoo’s post on fancafe: 2014.11.28 Friday PM9 ZEA’S AFTER PARTY

Details regarding the schedule and venue would be made known through Star Empire in the middle of the week!

After collecting our fans’ responses/messages, we’ve managed to push back the entrance timing to the furthest we can go!

It is expected that I’ll show a new side of me while performing and DJ-ing.

The event was initially prepared for a smaller theater… (But) I wanted to show that Moon Leader’s scale is different so the plan would be that the venue would be special(,) together with special guests(,) for the performance.

The poster and photos, together with this main photo, would be revealed for the first time.. (So) only the ones who come! ㅎㅎ Can keep (them)(.) ❤️

This performance, which would be free-of-charge, is a present to ZE:A’s so please do come and I’ll accept/receive all the attention and love without any desire/request(?)(.) ❤️

The timing of the performance is one when many of our fans can make it and decided upon after collecting positive comments.. Those who think that the timing (of the performance) is too late and wish for it to be at 7~8PM(,) please write me a reply.. ㅠㅠ

It’s been a long time since we’ve last met(,) so would it be fun? Or not!

Translation credits: kimlixus

Guest sulthanah

[TRANS] 141124 Leehoo’s post on fancafe: 2014.11.28 Friday PM9 ZEA’S AFTER PARTY

Details regarding the schedule and venue would be made known through Star Empire in the middle of the week!

After collecting our fans’ responses/messages, we’ve managed to push back the entrance timing to the furthest we can go!

It is expected that I’ll show a new side of me while performing and DJ-ing.

The event was initially prepared for a smaller theater… (But) I wanted to show that Moon Leader’s scale is different so the plan would be that the venue would be special(,) together with special guests(,) for the performance.

The poster and photos, together with this main photo, would be revealed for the first time.. (So) only the ones who come! ㅎㅎ Can keep (them)(.) ❤️

This performance, which would be free-of-charge, is a present to ZE:A’s so please do come and I’ll accept/receive all the attention and love without any desire/request(?)(.) ❤️

The timing of the performance is one when many of our fans can make it and decided upon after collecting positive comments.. Those who think that the timing (of the performance) is too late and wish for it to be at 7~8PM(,) please write me a reply.. ㅠㅠ

It’s been a long time since we’ve last met(,) so would it be fun? Or not!

Translation credits: kimlixus

Guest sulthanah

WHO WAS YOUR FIRST BIAS? + WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT JUNYOUNG?

The first time I saw a ze:a mv was when they did a comeback with Here I Am, and I watched it and saw Junyoung’s perfect voice and face and smile and thought oo you’re officially my ze:a bias! But then when I started to find more about the group and about moon, I realized that he is not just a pretty face, he is even more. He is that kind of leader that puts all the members and all their difficulties before his; he got this kind and gently and mother heart that can easily burst in tears, in emotions. And even when he injured his leg, he was there, participating in the mv! And since his family is far, the members became his family, his true friends, the ones that he will chase until they’re old. That’s what made me fall in love for him in that time, and still.

Credit to: 

Guest sulthanah

ze-aconfessions:

I would like to confess I like a leader who is not the oldest of a group, the glue between the hyungs and dongseangs. The man that is loved and respected by his group …the man when he was injured still came to watch them practise and record their practice. The man that could not hold back tears when he saw how much he meant to Ze:A… The gentle emotional leader of Ze:A Children of The Empire.

I love this man when his barriers are down, when he is not self conscious and awkward and shy (mind you i like that too). What i mean is i love the way he laughs when he thought no one was looking or when he no longer kept it in….the burden of leadership is indeed heavy…always watching what he says but moments when he laugh off guard …most precious

He talks too much and nags… Too formal too polite….but all that just make you smile gently and love him more …endearing boy

Now …finally the thing that is worth confessing about….he has a husky voice that is unique and just absolutely magnificent to hear ….this man sings with passion and his voice tells a story of it own a tale and emotions …he the one and only Moon Junyoung
Credit to: http://uni-kiwii.tumblr.com/tagged/Moon+Junyoung/page/9

Guest sulthanah

Moon Junyoung (문준영)

Born: 2/9/1989

Bloodtype: A

ZE:A’s Wonderful Leader

Uses an auto-translater to tweet in English but also knows some Japanese

Distinguishing figures: prominent nose and large ears, average height, full lips (but not as full as Siwan’s). For Aftermath and Phoenix performances he is missing because he broke his leg and was mending for over a year. Junyoung has almost always had short hair and bangs. He has been blonde/blond-ish for Level Up, Aftermath and Phoenix. For Watch Out he had bright red hair.

http://uni-kiwii.tumblr.com/tagged/Moon+Junyoung/page/11

Guest sulthanah

unpopularkpop-opinions:

Moon Junyoung is among the best leaders in k-pop. You can really tell he cares for his members, and does whatever it takes to support them. If it wasn’t for him, ZE:A wouldn’t be ZE:A since he convinced many of the members to join the company. He truly is a beautiful person, and I wish he would get more recognition for it. Recover soon from your injury, Junyoung. Hwaiting! ♥

Credit to:http://uni-kiwii.tumblr.com/tagged/Moon+Junyoung/page/12

Guest sulthanah

[info] ZE:A J’s first single Roulette to be released in January
ZE:A’s next subunit ZE:A J (ZE:A Japan/ZE:A Joy) will debut in Japan on January 21st with their first single Roulette. ZE:A J includes five members - Minwoo, Dongjun, Kevin, Taehun and Heechul.

Tracklist:
1.ルーレット(Roulette) - produced by e.one and Kevin
2.With You - sung by Minwoo mainly and produced by Junyoung with Supermarket for Japanese fans
3.ONE (Japanese Version for ZE:A’s)
4.Bad Male (Korean Version) - sung by Kevin and Minwoo
5.ルーレット(Roulette) (Inst.)

Guest sulthanah

Take a look, cheerful Junyoung is here.
http://www.googimsmall.com/front/php/b/board_read.php?board_no=8&no=71170&number=6&offset=0&page=1&search_key=&search=

Archived