[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Guest sulthanah

Junyoungie... What I wish now is you take an acting lesson and make your face a global star as Kwang Hee said in Hello Counselor. You can do it uri Leader. Don't let Star Empire stop you.

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

I am really angry to Star Empire after what they did to you. You deserve more uri Leader. Please, don't give up. Look forward, move forward!

no matter how much i love Joonyoung, it's still heartbreakin' about his hiatus. it's smell fishy tho.he such good leader. i never see him absent to support zea members individual's promotion, just like he cheerin' up kevin for Nasty Nasty promotions, Taehun's MMA debut. i'm not sayin other members not supporting each other, but JY's showing his care that much. i really want to see him more. he is talented but noone cares. 

Guest sulthanah

Old memory but it's worth. November 13, 2011 one way ticket: B-Pass Magazine Interview moontoro: ZE:A Ideal Type Girl Jun Young: it’s difficult to say. I don’t have type of woman clearly. just kindness. she is very kind, but has a strong heart. when she should be angry, she can do so. something like that. Also, i really like jjigae, so she can cook jjigae very well. Imagine, if my special woman cooked my favorite meal, i really feel happy. Kevin:”umm… i don’t care that she has beautiful face or style, I like someone’s good ambience or amiability. i like a woman has cute smile. and i like a delicate woman, but i don’t feel good if she tries to act cute. also, i like active woman. it’s important that she speaks her thinking clearly when she want to do so.” Kwang Hee:”i like a kindly woman. and i work hard with my pride and belief, so i wish my partner works very well having her own pride and belief, like me. i think independent woman is bright, so i like a woman who has positive thinking.” Tae Hun :”I like a woman who eats a lot. i wish she stays healthy, so i like a woman who eats a lot. and i like a good woman than bad woman. she has kindly heart, and eats a lot. (interviewer said, “you are talking ‘eats a lot’ again and again. lol”) yeah, it’s the most important part…lol” Credit : B-Pass Magazine Eng trans : zeasdream@twitter (via jaeded) Credit to: http://fuckyeahempirekids.tumblr.com/post/12718001966

Guest sulthanah

raasyndrome said: no matter how much i love Joonyoung, it's still heartbreakin' about his hiatus. it's smell fishy tho.he such good leader. i never see him absent to support zea members individual's promotion, just like he cheerin' up kevin for Nasty Nasty promotions, Taehun's MMA debut. i'm not sayin other members not supporting each other, but JY's showing his care that much. i really want to see him more. he is talented but noone cares. 

Guest sulthanah

November 3, 2011
in JUNYOUNG

one way ticket: [TRANS/FANCAFE] 111101 [Junyoung] Hello everyone I am Moon Junyoung
jaeded:

[TRANS/FANCAFE] 111101 [Junyoung] Hello everyone I am Moon Junyoung
It feels like a long time since I left a message. I often browse the cafe but I didn’t leave any footsteps behind and I left after that I’m sorry. Very happy that our ZE:a’s are living well. We know that you are missing us. It’s already November. The year is coming to an end and 2011 is ending. Yeah.. The remaining end of the year still got to work hard. We will run ahead happily at the start of the next year! And today’s kbs Poseidon.. Huhu.. Had an opportunity to act. Although I’m still very very very very dissatisfied with myself. But I will work hard the next time.. Yeah.. Everyone understood? What else am I going to say? ㅋㅋㅋPlease watch I will come by again. Ah and I’ve opened twitter. Let those who still don’t know my twitter address again @ZEA_leader It’s really easy right? ㅋㅋㅋ

(via jaeded)

Guest sulthanah

November 13, 2011
Permalink »
one way ticket: B-Pass Magazine Interview
moontoro:

ZE:A Ideal Type Girl

Jun Young: it’s difficult to say. I don’t have type of woman clearly. just kindness. she is very kind, but has a strong heart. when she should be angry, she can do so. something like that. Also, i really like jjigae, so she can cook jjigae very well. Imagine, if my special woman cooked my favorite meal, i really feel happy.

Kevin:”umm… i don’t care that she has beautiful face or style, I like someone’s good ambience or amiability. i like a woman has cute smile. and i like a delicate woman, but i don’t feel good if she tries to act cute. also, i like active woman. it’s important that she speaks her thinking clearly when she want to do so.”

Kwang Hee:”i like a kindly woman. and i work hard with my pride and belief, so i wish my partner works very well having her own pride and belief, like me. i think independent woman is bright, so i like a woman who has positive thinking.”

Tae Hun :”I like a woman who eats a lot. i wish she stays healthy, so i like a woman who eats a lot. and i like a good woman than bad woman. she has kindly heart, and eats a lot. (interviewer said, “you are talking ‘eats a lot’ again and again. lol”) yeah, it’s the most important part…lol”

Credit : B-Pass Magazine

Eng trans : zeasdream@twitter

(via jaeded)

Credit to: 

Guest sulthanah

raasyndrome said: no matter how much i love Joonyoung, it's still heartbreakin' about his hiatus. it's smell fishy tho.he such good leader. i never see him absent to support zea members individual's promotion, just like he cheerin' up kevin for Nasty Nasty promotions, Taehun's MMA debut. i'm not sayin other members not supporting each other, but JY's showing his care that much. i really want to see him more. he is talented but noone cares. 

Guest sulthanah

October 19, 2011
in ze:a junyoung
Permalink »
Junyoung : I listen to Heart for 2 for at least 10 times a day. The rest of the members will beg me "Please stop listening to that song!" I still listen to it every morning.
Credit to: http://fuckyeahempirekids.tumblr.com/post/11652283690

Guest sulthanah

October 10, 2011

MC: What were some of the other ideas for your group's name?
Junyoung: Sky, to mean clean and pure. It seemed old-fashioned. Our boss suggested Legend. He said we have to become a legend. Legend was next. Then we had V. He said new singers have to have memorable greetings. He wanted us to say hello with this gesture, but it was corny. Then we were on a reality television program. People began calling us ZE:A. Our boss told us to keep going with that name.
Credit to: http://fuckyeahempirekids.tumblr.com/post/11257075168

October 8, 2011
in ZE:A roughtrans: magazine
Permalink »

jaeded:

Credit to► YUYI@Fascinate with ZE:A (www.fascinatewithzea.com)
Please do not hotlink, re-edit pic & remove logo.
Please re-upload and take out with FULL Credit

Q2: If in actual fact, like the song, you were being cheated, what will you do?

Taehun: I will sincerely wish her, allow her to go freely, because there is no other way out! Of course I will let her go, I will definitely not persuade someone who is not by my side!

Siwan: Although I dislike to let her go, however if she wants to leave me, there isn’t any meaning in choosing her anymore.

Minwoo: I will try to persuade her first, if she doesn’t like me anymore, and ask her with confirmation, I will let her go.

Heechul: Before my heart gets hurt, I will first let her go, I will prepare my heart first before she leaves, I will sort out my feelings on my own. Haha, I think once she leaves me, she will be suffering in pain!

Junyoung: Definitely will let her go! Respect her choice, and wish her happiness! There is really no other choice!

Kevin: Although I will persuade her once, however if I still fail, I will let her go! Wouldn’t majority of the boys think this way?

Dongjun: (Listened to other members who allowed the girl to leave, Dongjun said “It cannot be like this!”) I believe the majority of those who met with this kind of scneario will definitely let her go. Honestly, I will also let her go, however if both parties start to argue, it’s a must to allow both parties to think about it, let both parties cool down, be silent and think about it, probably this will be another different case? Although my heart thinks this way, I did not persuade someone successfully…

Hyungshik: If she insists in leaving, I will then let her go. But when she leaves me, it’s her biggest mistake in life because she gave up someone who can give her happiness. I’m definitely better than other guys. However, this kind of scenario will not happen to me (Author’s note: Hyungshik said this confidently). Because from the start, I will treat her very well, leaving me is her biggest loss!

translated by jaeded @ tumblr ; take out with full credits

(via jaeded)

(via jaeded)

Guest sulthanah

October 8, 2011
in ZE:A roughtrans: magazine
Permalink »

jaeded:

Credit to► YUYI@Fascinate with ZE:A (www.fascinatewithzea.com)
Please do not hotlink, re-edit pic & remove logo.
Please re-upload and take out with FULL Credit

Q3: If there’s a time machine, have you ever though of returning back to which period of yourself? Why?

Hyungshik: I don’t want to be in the future, I would want to return back to a time whereby I made a mistake, that period when I was unfilial to my parents or when it was a period of difficulty, and change all these into the future, and allow me to start over.

Dongjun: I’m very happy now! Now I’m currently living well, I do not have any regrets with regards to the choices I made before and the things I’d done, thus a time machine to me has no significance, the past and present is the same.

Kevin: I want to return back to the past 10 years ago, that time I’ve did a lot of things, feels like returning back to start over and do better.

Q4: Please discuss your special experience when someone confesses to you? (If there isn’t anyone who confessed to you, share with us what kind of confessions you heard of)

Junyoung: Once I heard before “I like you the most, I like you more than your parents do” this kind of confession.

Siwan: During White Valentire I received a gift, and I heard the other party said: “Let’s be together!” (The members who sat by the side opened their eyes widely and told Siwan: [is this real?] And if that’s the case, we have the similar experience! Everyone laughed!)

Q5: Introduce this album to us!

Dongjun: [Watch out] is a kind of summer song, I believe this song should be suitable for the tropical Taiwan, the melody of the song is very happy, Taiwan fans will definitely like this, this time we prepared the album diligently, I hope that everyone likes our song!

translated by jaeded @ tumblr ; take out with full credits

(via jaeded)
Credit to: 

Guest sulthanah

TRIPLE TALK PART 2
ZE:A’s supporting pillars!
Kindly protects (!?), center team!

Q: Your impression as Junyoung’s brother?
Heechul: Even his appearance is cool……
Taehun: He’s calm down….. He has father-like impression.
Heechul: Yeah. He’s manly.

Q: How do you feel…

(via zea9s)

Guest sulthanah

Guest sulthanah

Kwang Hee : Really, I don’t know how we’ve been getting things done with nine people.

Junyoung : That means, you won’t be doing things with us as a group of 9 from now?

Kwang Hee : That’s not true. I do what I have to do.

Me : Lol. Our Moonie is really witty, right? Poor Kwang Hee.

Guest sulthanah

When I was hurt, I didn’t get paid for 2 years. $0. We do not split our pay amongst the members (N/1). I will not talk about this any further and hold my tongue. Junyoung.

This twit really broke my heart. He suffered and wasnt paid. He needed more money for his hospital bill but Star Empire only gave him 0 KRW. As long as I remember he joined 2 showcase for spectacular. He cried there. He also joined japanese fan meeting in october 2012, how dare star empire didnt pay him.

Guest sulthanah

Junyoung : You married her because you love her, right?
Husband : Yes.
Junyoung : You think, she completely yours because you have a child, right?
Husband : Of course.
Junyoung : I am sure all women will understand this. Regardless of age, you should tell a woman that she is pretty and you love her. Love her more tenderly.
Husband : Yes.
Me : Junyoung-ah… you are really a mature man. You’re the best leader in kpop world that I ever know.

Junyoung in Hello Counselor. His advices were damn awesome.

Guest sulthanah

Uri Moonie likes jjigae or kimchi stew. Do you want to cook it? Here the recipe is:
Marinate the meat – It may seem silly to marinate something that’s going to be cooking in a liquid but the marinade caramelizes as you fry the meat, which gives the soup more depth.
Use the kimchi juice – This is the red liquid that is released from the cabbage as it’s being pickled. Every package will have some at the bottom and you can squeeze the kimchi with your hands to get more.
Add a bit of doengjang – Doengjang is a fermented soybean paste similar to miso that packs a wallop of umami and adds a wonderfully earthy taste to the jjigae.
Add butter at the end – This may sound really odd, but it thickens the soup and gives it a wonderful richness without being greasy. The key is to add it just before serving so it emulsifies in the soup (if you add it too early the milk solids and fat will separate and make the soup oily).

Read more: http://norecipes.com/recipe/kimchi-jjigae/#ixzz1efLCY0sp
All images and text on this website are protected by copyright. Please do not post or republish this recipe or images without permission. If you want want to share this recipe just share the link rather than the whole recipe. 
Enjoy cooking.

Archived