[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

Finally We are on page 10. Horray!!! I have a target one week, ten pages...but how about if I change one day, two pages so, five days 10 pages....

Guest sulthanah

I summarize these quotation from Moonie interview and OOps behind the scene. 
Our WITTY MOON LEADER

Junyoung : This time you’ll be promoting with us, right?
Min Woo : Yes, I’ll be participating as the MC. There’s still a lot that I need to work hard and learn.
Junyoung : So, you do know that you still have much to learn?
Hee Chul, Tae Hoen, Kwang Hee : Lol
Me : Lol. (Poor cutie Min Woo. He couldn’t say anything to his hyung and leader.)

Kwang Hee : I joked too much about the members of ZE:A 5… .
Junyoung : ZE:A 5 and ZE:A 4 U are all ZE:A
Kwang Hee : Oh, when the fans watched the video, they might think that I am really jealous.
Junyoung : Are you not?
Me : Lol (Moonie snapped at you, Kwang Hee yah)

Kwang Hee : Really, I don’t know how we’ve been getting things done with nine people.

Junyoung : That means, you won’t be doing things with us as a group of 9 from now?

Kwang Hee : That’s not true. I do what I have to do.

Me : Lol. Our Moonie is really witty, right? Poor Kwang Hee.

Our WISE Moon Leader

We don’t know whether it’s ZE:A 5 or ZE:A 4 U that will win the eternal glory but we’d really appreciate your understanding that ZE:A will always be a 9 membered group.

Junyoung : And we mentioned that Kwang Hee will be the focus of ZE:A 4 U.
Kwang Hee : Yes.
Hee Chul : Why did you agree to it?
Junyoung : He knows how to make a good show.

It doesn’t matter who’s got the largest number of fans. They are all fans of ZE:A
Junyoung

Everyone was only staring at you.
Kwang Hee to Junyoung

Please, look around you. There are so many people who love you. There are so many people who love ZE:A. So, no matter what difficulties we face, let’s not give up. Just like what we did until now. Let’s keep moving forward. Let’s be together forever, ZE:A. Hyungshik to Junyoung.

Eventhough you always sees to think you need to apologize for being a bad leader, it’s really all thanks to you, we come to trust each other and made it this far. Hyungshik to Junyoung.

The closest to me are my members. I am very grateful, I can be with them. If any of them wouldn’t be here anymore, ZE:A wouldn’t be able to continue. Junyoung.

I want to continue to be friends with other members publicly and privately. Junyoung.

Our members currently are doing some solo activities. I wish they’ll be successful in those field to spread ZE:A’s name and make ZE:A into a national group who represent our country. Junyoung.

Our wise leader

Announcer : I think I am the best appearance among the group.
Dong Jun : I think everyone of us say yes to this.
Kwang Hee : Who didn’t answer to this?
Jun Young : I didn’t.
Kwang Hee : You can’t be like this.
Jun Young : I really didn’t.
Dong Jun : Now, Jun Young, Kevin, and Min Woo are raising their hands.
Kwang Hee : It is understandable for some of them. But Junyoung … .
Junyoung : Actually, we have to care about each other’s feeling. How can we just say yes to that?
Kwang Hee : But nowdays you have to say it out loud. You are handsome.
Junyoung : But, I think as a leader, I should sacrifice right.

Our witty leader

Tae Hoen : There’s a member that you are proud of. For me, it’s our Kwang Hee hyung.

Junyoung : Wouldn’t you be praising him too much?

Siwan : Really?

Kwang Hee : His sincere eyes

Junyoung : You married her because you love her, right?
Husband : Yes.
Junyoung : You think, she completely yours because you have a child, right?
Husband : Of course.
Junyoung : I am sure all women will understand this. Regardless of age, you should tell a woman that she is pretty and you love her. Love her more tenderly.
Husband : Yes.
Me : Junyoung-ah… you are really a mature man. You’re the best leader in kpop world that I ever know.

When I was hurt, I didn’t get paid for 2 years. $0. We do not split our pay amongst the members (N/1). I will not talk about this any further and hold my tongue. 

Guest sulthanah

[TRANS] 141126 Leehoo's post on fancafe:

Title: Our ZE:A's..

First of all, (I am) very sorry because the venue for the performance is at a club.. The fact that students can't enter and exit.. I didn't think of it(.)

If it wasn't for the late timing, I thought that we could do (the performance/event) like (how we did) for the album showcase.. (But) I did a lot of preparations(.)

Firstly, very sorry.. That's why! I'll find out about the small theater which I've initially prepared/arranged as the performance venue, where even the students can come.

I've also wanted to collapse/faint *when he first realized that students couldn't get in I suppose ㅋㅋㅋ* and I am very sorry.. I'm sorry(,) I've wanted to see all of you(.)

Even so, since it's a point where I would first start (afresh), sing, perform and do DJ, even for people who can't come, please support/cheer (me) on a lot.

I'll prepare everything well in order for everyone to be able to enter (the venue). Sorry(.) ㅠㅠ Don't.. Think sad thoughts/think of it sadly(.)

People who are coming would take lots of videos, photos and data/materials(.) Let's all hwaiting/fighting so that many of our ZE:A's can see (the event)~! I'll come again(,) I'm sorry for students' fans.
credit to: kimlixus 

Guest sulthanah

Someone, please translate it for us!!!

[ZE:After DJ SHOW CASE with ZE:A's]

일시 : 2014.11.28 PM 9:00

장소 : Club The A (서울특별시 강남구 언주로 506 역삼아르누보씨티, 선릉역 5번 출구)

참여방법 : 당일 신분증을 소지하신 95년생 이상의 제아스(3기, 비회원 구분없이 입장 가능합니다.)

참여 가능 인원 : 최대 700명 입장 가능

입장 방법 : 선착순

입장 시간 : 8시~

입장료 : 무료

* 주의사항

1. 신분증을 필히 소지하셔야 합니다.

(신분증 미지참 시 입장 불가하며, 신분증 없이 SNS, 신분증 캡쳐 등으로의 확인은 불가합니다.)

2. 사진 촬영은 가능하나, 과도한 촬영으로 인해, 주위의 관객들 관람에 피해가 가지 않도록 주의 해 주시기 바랍니다.

3. 입장 시간은 8시부터이나, 입장 관련 인원 체크는 6시부터 시작하도록 하겠습니다.

(현장 상황에 따라 인원 체크 시간 및 입장 시간은 변동될 수 있습니다.)

4. 당일 보완 요원들의 진행에 따라 입장 및 관람이 진행되는 것으로,

스타제국 측에서는 입장 순서와 관련하여 문제 발생 시, 어떠한 책임도 지지 않음을 알려드립니다.

5. 당일 직원들과 보완 요원들의 지시를 잘 따라 주시기 바랍니다.

6. 공연장 특성상, 10대 제아스는 입장이 불가합니다. (95년생이상부터 입장 가능)

7. 안전 사고에 유의 해 주시기 바랍니다.

8. 중간 입장 및 퇴장이 가능합니다. (재입장도 가능합니다.)

9. 화환 설치는 가능합니다.

설치 기간 : 2014.11.28 PM 6:00 ~ 2014.11.29 AM 10 : 00 (설치 및 수거 시간을 필히 지켜주시기 바랍니다.)

화환 설치와 관련 star_fanclub@hanmail.net로 신청해주시기 바랍니다.(수량 확인을 위함입니다.)

10. 이후군의 새로운 도전을 응원하기 위한 자리로 많은 분들께서 관람하실 수 있도록

3기, 비회원 구분없이 입장을 진행하도록 하겠습니다.

(공연장의 특성상 일반인도 입장이 가능하기에 전체 오픈하는 부분이니, 이점 양해 부탁드립니다.)

11. 신청을 받아 진행하는 것이 아닌, 당일 현장 선착순으로, 3기 제아스에 대한 우선권은 없습니다. 양해 부탁드립니다.

Guest sulthanah

ZE:A's Lee Hoo (Junyoung) will make his DJ debut through a showcase this weekend!

SEE ALSO: [Album Review] MBLAQ - 'Winter'

ZE:A announced the news as they tweeted the poster for 'ZE:After DJ SHOW CASE with ZE:A' which will be held at THE A in Yeoksamdong, Seoul on November 28. This will give fans another opportunity to meet the leader-turned-DJ since he announced his hiatus. He'll also show off his DJing skills at CLUB ZIBAL in Daegu on December 27.

If you're in the area, check out his DJ debut in person!

Credit to: allkpop

Guest sulthanah

From Saturday till Sunday, I will spend my time with my family so I can't update this thread. I will do something that I cant do before.
Today I will search news related to Moonie as many as I can and I will share it here.

Guest sulthanah

[NEWS]100511 Moon Jun Young collaspes!!

ZE:A’s usually capable leader Joon Young has recently been rushed to the hospital after collapsing.
Starting out on the 11th, Joon Young was reported to have been feeling unwell and was sent to the emergency room soon after for treatment. Once treated, he was discharged from the hospital, but began to have chills and eventually developed a fever while traveling to his scheduled destinations. He was rushed once again to the hospital and is now currently resting.
An official stated, “He seems very exhausted from his schedule. In addition to the performances on various music programs, he still rehearses hard for the upcoming Dream Concert. Today he had to go and record a CF. However, it seems as though his health is back to normal.”
We hope that ZE:A’s Joon Young recovers very soon!
SOURCE: Allkpop
Update on ZE:A Junyoung's ankle injury
June 2, 2012 @ 8:10 am

ZE:A's agency Star Empire announced on May 30 that leader Junyoung had injured his right ankle, causing them to push back ZE:A's comeback date on June 21.

An update on his condition was just posted to the group's official fan cafe. The message stated: "ZE:A's leader Moon Junyoung has completed treatment for his injury, and has now been discharged from the hospital. He will be receiving follow-up treatment while he's on break for his recovery. Until the day that Junyoung recovers and ZE:A gets to meet their fans, please encourage and cheer them on. Thank you."

Junyoung was injured when he slipped while filming for an outdoor variety show on May 28.

Credit:
http://static.allkpop.com/article/2012/06/update-on-zea-junyoungs-ankle-injury

Source: ZE:A's fan cafe

A FAN ASKS JUNYOUNG:
“OPPA, WHAT ARE THE NAMES FOR MEMBERS’ INDIVIDUAL FANDOM??”
THEN THIS IS WHAT JUNYOUNG WRITES:
KEVIN: ZE:A’S
KWANGHEE: ZE:A’S
SIWAN: ZE:A’S
JUNYOUNG: ZE:A’S
TAEHEON: ZE:A’S
HEECHEOL: ZE:A’S
MINWOO: ZE:A’S
HYUNGSIK: ZE:A’S
DONGJUN: ZE:A’S

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/13686354.html

[NEWS] 100509 ZE:A’s Hot! Debut Diary-ZE:A exists because of Moon Jun Young
How do popular TV and music stars become celebrities? What are the first steps into the entertainment industry taken by people who want to become famous? The public is interested not only in the success stories of public figures or celebrities but also the growth process that they endured. Asian Economic News “Star Hot Debut Diary Corner” is a series about new stars’ hot diaries about their pre-debut days and preparation to becoming the stars that they are today. The 9-member group, ZE:A (Children of Empire), who celebrated their 100th days after debut on April 24th, revealed their secrets.
Recently a hot topic of cable channel broadcasts and after a collection of events, the 9-member rookie group ZE:A did not look so spectacular in the days of their debut, already celebrated their 100th day after debut.
With their second mini album, they are looking for change and development. ZE:A’s current track, “All Day Long,” tells a story about new hopes for their dreams.

On that day, it was pouring heavily outside. From the inside of the Star Empire office, located in Mapo Hapjundong, the mighty battle cry of the nine member group ZE:A could be heard. “Hi! We’re Children of Empire!” They gave a loud greeting and the interview began. It began with a little awkwardness; however that quickly transformed into brightness due to their cheerful personalities.
Unlike the colorful and refined performances on stage appearances, today, ZE:A showed their innocence and let their stories unfold.
The nine joked around like kids, unknowingly, each one showing their charm and appealing to our hearts.
Moon Jun Young, leader of ZE:A, declares, “How should we explain how ZE:A first created?”
Jun Young began his story about the moment when they first met. “I believe we are uniquely fated to meet, like destiny. I first met Kwanghee at a uniform model meeting, and we became friends. At that time I was a trainee in another company. I left that company to joined Star Empire as a trainee with Kwanghee and Taehun. It was the opening of a new beginning.”
Minwoo and maknae Dongjoon opened their mouths, responding “Junyoung hyung was the one who chose me. He saw my UCC dancing video and called me at 2AM. He said ‘I like your dancing image,’ and told me to sing a song. It was in the quiet morning and my whole family was sleeping, so I couldn’t sing. The following day I went to the audition and passed it.”
“Minwoo wasn’t the only one. Kevin hyung came back from Australia and Kwanghee hyung was brought back to the company, all thanks to Junyoung hyung. We all had strength to actually debut because Junyoung hyung. ZE:A exists because of him” (smiles and laughs)
All of the members have faith in Junyoung and regard him as the “heart of ZE:A.”
Junyoung lead the member before and after their debut, in joyous times and hardships, he has always been the strong support system for the other members. When the other members talked about Junyoung, their eyes filled with pride and affection.
Junyoung went back to talking about those days again. “Since our boss was not interested in creating an idol group, we didn’t know when we were to going to debut, whether as a group or solo.”
Because Junyoung gathered all the members and they might have a chance of debuting, they were positive about their expectations.
“Like dancer Minwoo, I call Kevin our ‘Foreign Vocal.’ I made my first international call to Australia, and persuaded him to come to Korea. At the time, I thought Kevin couldn’t or wouldn’t return to Korea. Then one day, when I was eating with the other members on the first floor (of Star Empire), Kevin walked in, saying ‘Hello.’ It was like a dream, the tears just fell down.”
Hyungsik recalls Kevin from that time: “Kevin hyung is really cool, tells funny jokes and speaks Korean well., but at first we thought he was like a person from rural Australia. Back then Dongjoon and I never saw Kevin hyung, but we had this illusion about him as ‘Kevin is from Australia and sings well.’ Junyoung hyung was so happy to see him that he cried. We wanted to become just like this cool, legendary Kevin.”
Hyungsik joked about Kevin’s first impressions, how he thought Dongjoon was a Brazilian soccer player and how Heechul’s strong eyes caught his attention. The other members’ first impression immediately followed.
ZE:A spent from two to five years of their time as trainees. Finally, all nine members gathered. Altogether they said, “If we live or die, we worked extremely hard.”

Junyoung thanked on ZE:A's first album:
I would like to thank everyone who helped make our first single album activites safe and accomplished. Two months have zoomed by so fast. Even though it was a short amount of time, I have learned so much. For the first time, Children of Empire will start back from scratch again with a fresh mind/heart. The brave brothers who gave us great music, the family-type celebrities, VOS Hyun Jun, who gave us style, Thanks. For the people who worked hard with us: Manger Jet (Jo Myeong Haeng(?)), Jeong Seong-ho, Lee Geum Young, Lee Seong Ha, Jeong Seong Ho, Shin Dong Pil, and Actor sunbaenim’s (elders), Thanks. Our Dance Manger/Choreographer who created best and most exciting Choreography, Ji Hyeong and Yong Gyu Hyeong for making our style (clothes). Thanks to all the fans who helped us by cheering us on. ^^ The second single album will be coming out soon, it will be different from the first single album. For the people who helped out during our second single, Thanks. We, as Children of Empire, will become renewed but we will always stay the same.

Guest sulthanah

Our conversation on allkpop:

linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 9:25 am

I'm in awe over how fast that hiatus went. Either the CEO is very forgiving (not likely!) or Lee Hoo has a lot richard simmons on that company.
Reply ·Report ·Share

total votes
Sulthanah
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 5:29 pm
I agree with your last statement. His CEO doesnt seem as a person who is easy to forgive. Junyoung has a lot of dirt of SE. Besides, other popular members threat the CEO that they would leave together.
Reply ·Report·Share
linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 10:26 pm
@Sulthanah I'd love to see them leave together, but I think it's hard with all the contracts Dongjun, Siwan, Hyungsik, and Kwanghee have with dramas and variety shows. Also Kevin with his radio show...if they cut ties with the company, they also risk losing all of that and possibly effecting their image in the process...That's why I think he went through the tweets. I have no doubts that Junyoung has a lot of dirt on the company, especially with Baby J and Semi recently choosing to not renew their contracts (plus the Nine Muses girls, Eunjung, Poppin' Hyun Joon, and Juilen Kang).
Reply ·Report·Share
lookchoi
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 10:52 pm
@linnynam Wow, okay. I definitely agree with you about why he chose to use twitter in this whole case. They can't file a lawsuit against the company because of existing contracts with dramas/radio/variety. Junyoung mentioned in ZE:A's day speech in August that the members want to buy out the company, but they can't afford it. Taeheon's fight happens on September 12 (set-up by the CEO for money), and on the 13th the ZE:A's day fanmeet was canceled...the members show up in tears at the venue and apologize to fans. Junyoung tweets that the fanmeeting on the 15th could be his last one with the group and his tweets begin around the 21st. The way I see it, Junyoung had to do something but didn't want the other members to hurt their image in the process. Since there's no lawsuit, he hopes with public support gained by his tweets that the CEO will be convinced to change his ways. All the members meet with the CEO and sign an agreement, but it's void because there's no legal Representative there, and the CEO eventually goes back on his word. Junyoung starts tweeting again, angry and frustrated over what happened and then his SNS is taken over and he is put on hiatus for the time being before he can do anymore damage. But he still has dirt and that's why he's coming back so early with this DJ gig.
Reply ·Report·Share
linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 11:07 pm
@lookchoi EXACTLY. He saw no other alternatives, so he literally "cried" for help. The members couldn't take it anymore and that's why this had to happen.

Guest sulthanah

linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 9:25 am

I'm in awe over how fast that hiatus went. Either the CEO is very forgiving (not likely!) or Lee Hoo has a lot richard simmons on that company.

Sulthanah
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 5:29 pm
I agree with your last statement. His CEO doesnt seem as a person who is easy to forgive. Junyoung has a lot of dirt of SE. Besides, other popular members threat the CEO that they would leave together.

linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 10:26 pm
@Sulthanah I'd love to see them leave together, but I think it's hard with all the contracts Dongjun, Siwan, Hyungsik, and Kwanghee have with dramas and variety shows. Also Kevin with his radio show...if they cut ties with the company, they also risk losing all of that and possibly effecting their image in the process...That's why I think he went through the tweets. I have no doubts that Junyoung has a lot of dirt on the company, especially with Baby J and Semi recently choosing to not renew their contracts (plus the Nine Muses girls, Eunjung, Poppin' Hyun Joon, and Juilen Kang).

lookchoi
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 10:52 pm
@linnynam Wow, okay. I definitely agree with you about why he chose to use twitter in this whole case. They can't file a lawsuit against the company because of existing contracts with dramas/radio/variety. Junyoung mentioned in ZE:A's day speech in August that the members want to buy out the company, but they can't afford it. Taeheon's fight happens on September 12 (set-up by the CEO for money), and on the 13th the ZE:A's day fanmeet was canceled...the members show up in tears at the venue and apologize to fans. Junyoung tweets that the fanmeeting on the 15th could be his last one with the group and his tweets begin around the 21st. The way I see it, Junyoung had to do something but didn't want the other members to hurt their image in the process. Since there's no lawsuit, he hopes with public support gained by his tweets that the CEO will be convinced to change his ways. All the members meet with the CEO and sign an agreement, but it's void because there's no legal Representative there, and the CEO eventually goes back on his word. Junyoung starts tweeting again, angry and frustrated over what happened and then his SNS is taken over and he is put on hiatus for the time being before he can do anymore damage. But he still has dirt and that's why he's coming back so early with this DJ gig.

linnynam
· Posted November 27, 2014 @ 11:07 pm
@lookchoi EXACTLY. He saw no other alternatives, so he literally "cried" for help. The members couldn't take it anymore and that's why this had to happen.

Archived