[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

You dont want to log in here but you have something for Moon Leader, you can share to my email: riya.wati@gmail.com and I will post it here.
Below is the letter for Moon Leader from Philipines.
Dear Moon Leader Oppa,
Way back on my elementary and high school years I never had an interest when it comes to kpop musics and groups. But when I reached college my interest for K-POP developed on my 1st year life through APink which is the only female group that became my favorite. But when it comes to male groups I don’t have a favorite for the reason of being scared on watching one of that boy groups MV which their song so scary plus their faces which turned me off, the end. But when I reached 2nd yr. last October 2014 while I was watching Music Bank for the main reason of waiting for APink to perform here came a boy group that started to perform with a repeating words ‘Here I Am’ that keeps on repeating on my head which is so cute ^_^. Plus their choreography that looks like a robot which is so unique and so cool that I want to follow. After that performance I searched them right away on youtube by typing ‘Here I Am’ of suspecting that it might be the title of the song and yeah I’m right then there their videos popped out after a few second with the name ZE:A ^_^.  
After discovering ZE:A my mood in my everyday life just all turned out to be positive and happy. Every time I open youtube the name that I’ll always type on the search box is their name ZE:A. Just After watching their ‘Here I Am’ performance I just want to explore and discover their songs, videos, and everything about them. There’s just really something in ZE:A that made me like them. Just by listening to their songs, watching all their videos whether it be MV’s, performances, or variety shows, even reality shows it already brightens and mades my day seriously. ZE:A is just so lovely, adorable, funny, and enjoyable to be with. I never get tired of watching all of them whether it be in songs, performance or everything. My laptop was even very full of their videos that they even break the record of the number of my APink videos.
And By the way I would like to greet Moon Junyoug Oppa a Happy Happy birthday. I know that you’ll be turning 26years old Oppa ^_^ well that’s fine I am very happy that I got to know your birthday. I would like to say that I am really happy that I discovered you Moon Junyoung Oppa you are really my favorite member of ZE:A. Thank you for existing and for being my inspiration and for the reason of turning my sad/incomplete days to happiness. Your love and care for your members and group really gives me inspiration in life. For me Junyoung Oppa is the best leader, through Him I realize that K-POP groups are not just performers or anything but also a family inside. His presence just made ZE:A complete and happy. After I heard of the issue Junyoung Oppa was facing I got really affected and very sad. ZE:A members just don’t deserve to be treated badly. For you are a very hard working and good persons. I would like to say to Moon Leader Oppa to please don’t give up Oppa, these are just trials in life and this will just passed. And I know that Moon leader Oppa can pass all of this trials because He can do it and he deserve more good and better things. Just never forget to pray to God because for sure He’ll never leave you, He will always be there for you and will even guide you to the right direction in life.
I’m sad that I discovered ZE:A just months ago. I should have discovered you years before. But anyways ZE:A for me is the best male group ever. I even tried to listen and watch other boy groups videos to see which is really the best but still ZE:A for me is really the best boy group ever. My love for K-POP boy group is really for ZE:A. I don’t care what rank on K-POP you’ll be still you’ll always be the best group in my heart and no one can replace you. For me you’re even better than EXO, Beast, Super Junior, 2pm, VIXX, BTOB, and other male popular groups. For you got everything the quality of the song, dance, the modesty in clothes and looks and everything which is really perfect ^_^ thumbs up for ZE:A.
And because I really love and admire ZE:A I always practice their songs every day. I already even memorize most their songs especially their lyrics even though the rapping parts of Heechul, Taeheon, and Minwoo are very hard still I practice it and I never stop until I master it. Same also with dance steps by the way I am a person before that doesn’t like dancing because I’m not good at it and I don’t like it. But after discovering K-POP my interest in dancing increased even the dance step of boy group like ZE:A I practice. Gratefully I was very happy to be able to memorize your choreographies like ‘Here I Am’ same also with your other songs I really enjoyed following its dance steps even though I usually got body aches after practicing because the steps for me was hard but still I look unto it as fun and an enjoyable hobby. I seriously never expected that I’ll be able to discover a boy group like ZE:A who is such a wonderful group. I really hoped that you’ll be able to win 1st place on Music Banks or in any shows someday because your songs are the best and you deserve it. But don’t worry ZE:A there is always a time for everything, God has a special plan for you so just wait for it, it might even be the most unexpected and amazing thing that you couldn’t ever imagined.
I even found out that you went here in the Philippines last January 2012 through the videos on youtube too bad I didn’t know you that time oh too bad ☹. But still I am really hoping and praying that you’ll come back here in the Philippines again and this time I promise I will be here to watch, support, and cheer for you. I’m really hoping that ZE:A will be complete and always be complete. Particularly Moon Leader Oppa ZE:A is really complete with you. Once again I am very happy to discover ZE:A and Moon Junyoung Oppa. I really admired Moon Leader Oppa so much that I really wish to see you in personal someday. 
Please take care always Moon Leader Oppa I am always praying for you and in everything that you do, please be safe always and be happy always. Moon leader Oppa’s smiles made me happy and smile too. Through Moon Leader Oppa my sad inner self turned out to be happiness. So please Moon leader Oppa be happy and smile always, think positive, and never forget to always take good care of yourself and health. Be careful in anything you eat or drink Moon Leader Oppa ok for it is the temple of God. 
And again Thank you for everything Moon leader Oppa I am very, very happy and thankful that you came to my life . Happy Birthday again Moon Leader Oppa I wish you all the best in everything you do and also for ZE:A. Never give up Moon Leader Oppa ok for we are always here to support you till the end. We love you Moon Leader Oppa. By the way please make a comeback again ZE:A 9 members please we’re really looking forward for it. ZE:A is the best, Moon Leader Oppa is the best! Fighting! God bless you always in your DJ Career, in ZE:A, and especially to your family. ☺

From,
Bagay, Regina Astyn C.,
From the Philippines

Guest sulthanah

Due to my business activities, I can't update this thread often. Sorry.
Junyoung on Running Mannnn
Shinhwa and ZE:A to Appear Together on Upcoming Episode of “Running Man”

It has been reported that the members of groups Shinhwa and ZE:A will be appearing as guests together on a future episode of SBS’ variety program “Running Man.”

On February 17, a broadcast representative revealed to TV Report, “All of Shinhwa and [some members of] ZE:A are currently filming for SBS’ ‘Running Man.’”

According to the rep, all six members of Shinhwa are in the middle of recording for “Running Man” at a location in Seoul with the cast members. Joining them are six members of idol group ZE:A—Park Hyung Sik, Kim Dong Jun, Hwang Kwang Hee, Moon Joon Young, Kim Tae Hun, and Jung Hee Chul.

Fans are already expressing anticipation for these upcoming guests’ appearance on the variety show.

Meanwhile, “Running Man” airs every Sunday at 6:10 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/shinhwa-and-zea-to-appear-together-on-upcoming-episode-of-running-man/

Archived