[Official] Moon Junyoung ☆ Picture Thread ☆

Guest xxUntilwhenever

Guest sulthanah

In_Noctem summarized:
I'll try my best to summarise it (I'll put the sources in x)

1. Junyoung talks about wanting to leave SE at their fanmeeting back in August and that's when everyone started worrying about the state of the group/company x
2. After Taehun's MMA debut where he broke his nose, they were forced to go to Japan because SE had scheduled a fanmeeting there - something that didn't seem to sit well with the members or fans. Everyone was on edge since SE wasn't updating about Taehun's condition at all and Junyoung started going on a twitter rant from around that time x
3. Things seemed to have settled down until a few days ago where he had that breakdown on twitter x

So basically he openly called out SE's CEO on his ill-treatment of them and talks about being mentally and physically abused by him. It's suspected that they were trying to erase this from Korean portal sites so Junyoung pretty much begged that everyone constantly search about this so that people would know what they've been through and told other companies to not poke their noses into it because he has dirt on them too.

The issue was seemingly resolved overnight after a meeting with the CEO but while most people don't buy it and thinks the company is shutting ZE:A up, some have already turned their backs on him and think he's doing this for money.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/14214253.html#ixzz1e74IlSf5

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sulthanah

ZE:A's quote today Please, look around you. There are so many people who love you. There are so many people who love ZE:A. So, no matter what difficulties we face, let’s not give up. Just like what we did until now. Let’s keep moving forward. Let’s be together forever, ZE:A. Hyungshik to Junyoung.

Guest sulthanah

ONE English Translation: One dream, One thing, One chance, in my life Though I’m smiling, I’m not really smiling Every night, I can’t even say anything I don’t know why but I’m scared of the mornings Every day is the same, every day I’m wondering why, how was I during my childhood? Though my dream keeps getting smaller and farther My song will not end Like the sun rises every day, hotly, hotly, hotly I’ll give you everything One Chance, One Dream, One way my life. One Chance, One Dream, I’ll give you everything. One Chance, One Dream, One way my life, fly high I long for myself in my dreams of my childhood, I crave it sometimes Only after I broke away from the warm embrace I was born again as new in front of you It’s you, the reason this song exists It’s you, the reason why I’m here It’s you, the reason why I’m smiling It’s you, I’m the only one for you I don’t know why, each day is the same, without change Wondering why, how was I during my childhood? Though my dream keeps getting smaller and farther My song will not end Like the sun rises every day, hotly, hotly, hotly I’ll give you everything I endured through for such a long time Always held it in in my heart I know that I can make it through my life I’ll give you everything Though my dream keeps getting smaller and farther My song will not end Like the sun rises every day, hotly, hotly, hotly I’ll give you everything One Chance, One Dream, One way my life. One Chance, One Dream, I’ll give you everything. One Chance, One Dream, One way my life, fly high One dream, One thing, One chance, in my life. Romanized: One dream, one thing, one chance, in my life Useodo utneun ge aniya. Maeil bam amu maldo mot hago, I don’t know why, achimi duryeoun chae maeil ttokgata. Nan maeil Wondering why, nae eorin sijeore nan eottaesseulkka. Nae kkumi jakku jagajyeodo, jeomjeom meoreojyeodo, naui noraeneun kkeutnaji anha. Maeil tteuneun taeyangcheoreom, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, i’ll give you everything. One chance, one dream, one way my life. One chance, one dream, i’ll give you everything. One chance, one dream, one way my life. Nopi naraolla. Nae yunyeonsijeore kkumsogui nal galmanghago gakkeum yeolmangeul hae. Ttatteutan pumsogeseo teureul kkaego naseoya nan saeropge ne ape taeeonasseo. It’s you, i noraega inneun iyu it’s you, naega yeogi inneun iyu It’s you, naega utge doeneun iyu it’s you, i’m the only one for you. I don’t know why, haruga banbokdwae, nan maeil byeonhameobseo. Maeil Wondering why, nae eorin sijeore nan eottaesseulkka. Nae kkumi jakku jagajyeodo, jeomjeom meoreojyeodo, naui noraeneun kkeutnaji anha. Maeil tteuneun taeyangcheoreom, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, i’ll give you everything. Cham oraetdongan gyeondyeowatjanha, neul gaseum soge damasseotjanha, I know that, i can make it through my life, i’ll give you everything. Nae kkumi jakku jagajyeodo, jeomjeom meoreojyeodo, naui noraeneun kkeutnaji anha. Maeil tteuneun taeyangcheoreom, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, tteugeopge, i’ll give you everything. One chance, one dream, one way my life. One chance, one dream, i’ll give you everything. One chance, one dream, one way my life nopi naraolla. One dream, one thing, one chance, in my life. Translation Credits: pop!gasa Romanizations by: kpoplyrics.net Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/zea-one-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz1eD9aqiK1 Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

Guest sulthanah

On October 21, Moon Jun Young tweeted, “I organized my last stance regarding this recent situation on ZE:A’s official fancafe. My agency, Star Empire will also issue a statement a little after. I’m sorry for everything. Thank you.” Hello. This is ZE:A’s leader, Lee Hoo. When I look back on the past month, it’s been a stormy time. I first sincerely apologize for causing worry during that stormy time. Since my teenage years, I dreamt of one dream, and lived for that one thing ever since. I wanted to be more active and more successful than anyone else, but due to two unfortunate accidents, I wasn’t able to do so and went through a difficult time by myself. But more than me being in pain, it was a very excruciating time as I felt apologetic for not being able to promote together while I was the leader. For the past month, I expressed my opinions on SNS. I know very well the public’s reactions to my tweet, saying it was ‘thoughtless and emotional.’ I too am self-reflecting on them. Yes, my first tweet was emotional. Disagreements with an agency is something that occurs in any celebrity company, and the members and I were working hard to solve these problems. As I am an only child, the ZE:A members, who have been with me for a long time, are more than just a team, but family. At the time, even though I was hurt and in pain, I was able to withstand it. But when my member, whom I love more than myself, got hurt, I lost my senses. And I fell into a very emotional stage. The 12th, a day before the Japanese fanmeeting, member Tae Hun received a martial arts injury. With that issue as the start, the complaints of the members maximized. It was very difficult to fight with the company. Coming to the conclusion that we could no longer communicate with the company, I began to expose the reality of ZE:A through SNS, believing in the fans and the public. Profit distribution. That’s only the beginning. The thing I wanted more than anything was the respect for the ZE:A members. After that disruption, the ZE:A members and CEO Shin Joo Hak were able to meet and find a solution regarding the profit distribution and rights and welfare of the artists. I too believed that everything has been resolved. Also, it was strongly seen that the immediate public apology tweet wasn’t due to my willingness, but the company’s stance. But because of this tweet, speculative misunderstandings became greater about me, and so I reacted to that misunderstanding, becoming more hostile to the public. Feeling that I was alone in this world, I perhaps needed someone I trusted and could tell the truth other than the members and my family. I wanted to believe that I wasn’t alone, and the only ones that could believe me were the fans and the public. From the ZE:A’s Day fanmeeting with the fans, I think the people who would know already knew. And a few days later, I began my stories on SNS to the public. But the way I talked to the public was poor. So I was advised by the company to halt activities for the time being. I apologize to all the people who became worried due to all the disturbances that I caused. Because I loved rising to the stage and only looked down the road to becoming a singer from my trainee days until now, I promoted with heart of gratitude to the company and fans that provided the opportunity. The reason why I’m still enduring it is because of ZE:A’s. I’m sorry and sorry again for making it hard for ZE:A’s. And thank you. I’ll repay this back with good music. Until the day I come back, please continue to cheer on and look after the other eight members like now.

Guest sulthanah

Moonie didnt participate in the game but when DOng Jun failed in his first try, he grabbed the mic and said,"Dong Jun has so much pressure now. We let Siwan take a revenge first." Uri Leader is jjang. Hyung SHik who sit behind him nodded his head. ENjoy watching.

Archived