Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[2024/08/15] Son Yejin congratulates Star News on its 20th anniversary.  
“Hello, I am Son Yejin. Sincere congratulations on the 20th anniversary of Star News. Be healthy and happy. Thank you.”

IMG-4809.jpg

Spoiler

as

[2024/08/17] <어쩔수가없다><No Other Choice> crank in on this date. Chungmuro Son Yejin is back! Fighting Yejinhand!!😘💕

IMG-4776.jpg

IMG-4422.jpg

The English-language title of the film is ‘No Other Choice’ (the Korean title <어쩔수가없다> directly translates as <Can’t Help It>) 

Han Ji-min, So Ji-sub, Hyun Bin, stuffed 'fools of love' [★FOCUS]

[STAR NEWS]
They say that love and cold cannot be hidden. Top stars such as Han Ji-min, So Ji-sub, and Hyun Bin are no exception. These are the people who have preserved the moments of falling in 'true' love and becoming 'quick-witted', leaving behind 'legendary' scenes in their lives. […]

0003259036_004_20240818140910513.jpg?typ0003259036_005_20240818140910530.jpg?typ

Son Ye-jin's sweet moments from her 'some' days when she was receiving all of her husband Hyun Bin's love are preserved online. The two were involved in dating rumors several times while filming the movie 'Negotiation' (2018) and the drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019), and eventually admitted to their relationship in 2020. After that, they got married in March 2022, and became 'parents' when they had a son in November of the same year. 

Since they worked together on two works in a row, they left behind countless behind-the-scenes videos of events such as making-ofs and stage greetings, and they all have a strange vibe. Fans even collected related scenes and posted them under the title 'A collection of moments when Hyun Bin showed a lot of affection'. Hyun Bin's eyes are always looking for Son Ye-jin, or the two of them show traces of their relationship through their unique reactions of bursting out 'bang' at every word they say to each other. 

Especially since Son Ye-jin hasn't had a single scandal in over 20 years, her appearance is bound to look even more special to her fans. 

Now, Son Ye-jin has become a 'lover'. At her first official event after giving birth to her son last month, she showed her affection for her husband Hyun Bin by calling him 'destiny'. She honestly confessed, "Actors meet their co-stars while working on numerous projects, and many of them get married or date in the process. But I didn't really prefer that kind of thing." 

Son Ye-jin then said, "But destiny... People keep saying that we (Hyun Bin and I) look alike. I've never really thought that we looked alike. But when I kept seeing her because she said we looked alike, I thought, 'Do we feel similar?' I had this thought. I worked with Hyun Bin on two projects, and I liked him more than anything because of his personality. He feels like a scholar from the past. He is very upright and rational. He is not the type of person who dresses up unpleasant things in a good way or sells himself, which I liked. He had a very simple and trustworthy personality. He is also handsome and tall, isn't he?" 

How Paul Kim Landed One Of The Most Coveted Wedding Singer Spots Ever — Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin’s Wedding

His reason is so relatable💕

AUGUST 18, 2024

KOREABOO

Untitled-design22.jpg

Back in March 2022, Crash Landing On You co-stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jingot married and vowed to live happily ever after. Going from on-screen to off-screen lovers, the couple wowed Korea with their gorgeous wedding.

Spoiler

tFz9m8ciWpiheJqA38M4h-ANiESH4VPt6ty8pKu2fh-r9o_tMvpJxWWcCcRpRYRoQ07SNVk99wIjvdUum1GOJqHRUQz0Yv_j7LTRTuzBlQFwiw=nu-e365-rj-q80-w925

Paul Kim (center) with radio hosts on “2PM Date” | @2pdate/Instagram

Paul Kim revealed that generally speaking, he tends to “turn down invitations to sing at weddings.”

“It makes me extremely nervous to sing at weddings. So I usually turn down invitations to sing at weddings. I only do it if I’m really close to the couple getting married. The song has to come from the bottom of my heart anyway, like I would not want to mess it up for anyone.”

— Paul Kim

But when Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reached out, he could not “miss out on the opportunity” — even though he has never previously connected with either the groom or the bride.

bride.

“But [Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin] reached out to me, inviting me to sing at their wedding and… I didn’t think twice. I absolutely wanted to go. I agreed to do it without hesitation because, honestly, I wanted to see the celebrities.”

— Paul Kim

Though the couple and the audience made him nervous, Paul Kim said he couldn’t have been more thrilled to sing at the couple’s ceremony!

Z_veVP6KQf0PYJoYygfdwHoLiqujJk_VmCJtm3tIfsRtuoJGwna1six3KypDSPK8f0ofQdd7N0-tPyKlm1j-fnMdhkoVmD_ByFM6_jRDNI8Qedw=nu-e365-rj-q80-w925

“I think I said yes to the invitation not because I really wanted to sing but more so because I wanted to be there and watch them get married! It was an honor. But I was so nervous. The super-famous actors and directors sitting in the front row made it even more nerve-racking for me. I couldn’t really wrap my mind around the fact that I was there to sing. The whole thing felt surreal, I felt like I was watching a movie.”

— Paul Kim

Following the TV and radio episodes, Koreans can’t help but laugh at how relatable Paul Kim’s reaction is!

Spoiler

lIN7IB2wLlYJbEs5wGK5WaaAmDgxkqFy_3Y7yBXboXYLiKGKDMo4uz6sa5qWUMNjFYVtTxf07wYeQmxocI42DkXZJdeBxNKvemoOHBBqGwA4sKk=nu-e365-rj-q80-w925

| theqoo

Listen to the song Paul Kim sang at Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s wedding here.

Spoiler

Who is the next Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin? Couples who fell in love while acting 

202408210931120810_1_20240821105111378.j

[NEWSEN]

There are quite a few stars who acted as lovers and then became real-life lovers and even married couples. In anticipation of the birth of a new star couple following Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin, we have gathered couples who met on the set of a drama and ended up getting married.

202203291103480810_1_20220329112404325.j

202102150729317410_2_20210215124024056.j

After four dating rumors, the same-age couple actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married and are now the parents of one child. They worked together in the 2018 film "Negotiation" and the 2019 tvN drama "Crash Landing on You." In "Negotiation," they portrayed a bloody battle between a kidnapper and a negotiator, and in "Crash Landing on You," they portrayed a sweet meeting between an officer and an heiress, and they have actually settled down in love.

The two were embroiled in a total of four dating rumors, including a photo of them shopping together in LA when the dramas were airing, and they became an official couple on January 1, 2021, admitting their relationship. They got married on March 31 of that year and gave birth to a healthy son on November 27, 2022.

12 Series That Will Get You Hooked on K-Dramas

AUGUST 20, 2024

INDIEWIRE

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin sitting in a field at night around a campfire in 'Crash Landing on You'
'Crash Landing on You'
Lim Hyo Seon

With 'Squid Game' Season 2 coming Dec. 26, here are more great K-dramas to explore.

Ured feel-good series, and gritty crime mystery shows. If you like serialized stories, you’re going to like K-dramas. The trick is finding the right entry point. 
Accordingly, we collected a handful of shows from within the last couple of decades that would be a good fit for the K-drama-curious. Consider this a starter pack with one example of different kinds of shows and sensibilities, each with a different set of hooks for American audiences. So if you’re ready to get yourself or a friend or family member into K-drama, here are some places to start.

“Crash Landing On You”

CRASH LANDING ON YOU, SON Ye-jin, (Season 1, premiered in US on Dec. 14, 2019). photo: ©Netflix / Courtesy Everett Collection

Photo : ©Netflix/Courtesy Everett Collection

Apart from “Squid Game,” the K-drama that has most broken through with American audiences is probably “Crash Landing on You,” and it’s not hard to see why. The story combines a bit of the same class satire of the 1 percent that makes shows from “Succession” to “Dynasty” magnetic to watch with about as star-crossed a pair of lovers as you could have in  2024 — or more specifically, the year 2020, when the show first streamed and when lots of people all over the world were stuck at home with time to fantasize about a grand romance.

Son Ye-jin plays a South Korean heiress who, after losing control of her paraglider, finds herself stranded on the wrong side of the DMZ. She is discovered by an elite forces captain in the Korean People’s Army (Hyun Bin), who, instead of dealing with her by the book, helps smuggle her back to the South. Will she ever be the same? Will the many mines, literal and political, that separate them keep them apart forever? Will Hyun Bin somehow look progressively sexier just standing in place? 
The answers to all of these questions are the main concerns of “Crash Landing on You,” but every character in this series is a delight.

Check this show out if you are into pulpy melodramas and the endangered species that is the American rom-com, but also if you appreciate strong subplots and side characters. 

“Crash Landing on You” is available on Netflix.

Beginner-friendly K-drama pack: 10 shows like Reply 1988, Crash Landing on You, and more to start your Hallyu journey with

AUGUST 24, 2024

PINKVILLA

IMG-5418.png

Crash landing on you, Reply 1988

Dive into the impressive world of K-dramas with these top picks perfect for newcomers. From heartwarming romances to thrilling adventures, there’s something for everyone!

Are you new to the impressive world of K-dramas? Don't worry, you're in for a treat! K-dramas offer a unique blend of romance, drama, and amazing storytelling that has impressed audiences worldwide. To help you dive into this exciting genre, we've curated a list of 10 beginner-friendly K-dramas that will introduce you to the magic of Korean storytelling.

Here is the list of the top 7 beginner-friendly K-dramas.

1. “Crash Landing On You”

IMG-5420.jpg

IMG-9687.gif

“Crash Landing on You” follows a South Korean heiress who accidentally paraglides into North Korea, where she meets a North Korean officer. Despite their differences, they develop a deep bond filled with humor, drama, and touching moments. 

Their journey is a mix of thrilling adventures and heartfelt romance, making it a must-watch for K-drama fans.

[2024/08/31 | STAR NEWSRi Jeong-hyeok and Yoon Se-ri are Gallup Korea's "Best Couple in a Drama for the Last 10 Years"🪂💕

According to the results of a survey conducted by research firm Gallup Korea  on 1,052 men and women aged 19 to 69 nationwide, commissioned by Star News, Crash Landing on You's Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were loved by all age groups.  The "20th Anniversary Survey of Star News" was commissioned by Gallup Korea, and conducted from August 19 to 23, 2024.

IMG-5924.jpg

0004348099_001_20191209141709088.jpg?typ

IMG-5824.jpg

Drama or reality..'Sabul' Hyun Bin♥Son Ye Jin 'Best Couple' 1st place [20th Anniversary Survey]

2024.08.31. 2:22 PM

0003262327_001_20240831142219117.jpg?typ

[STAR NEWS]
In dramas and in reality, they were the 'best couple'. tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' lead actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, along with 'Goblin' lead actors Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, tied for first place for 'Best Couple in Dramas of the Past 10 Years'.

According to the results of a survey conducted by research firm Gallup Korea from the 19th to the 23rd on 1,052 men and women aged 19 to 69 nationwide, commissioned by Star News, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from 'Crash Landing on You' and Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from 'Goblin' each received the same 23% of the votes in the 'Best Couple in Dramas of the Past 10 Years' survey (2 multiple responses) and tied for first place. 

0003262327_003_20240831142219201.jpg?typ

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from 'Crash Landing on You' were loved by all age groups, recording 19% of the votes from 19-29 year olds, 24% from those in their 30s, 20% from those in their 40s, 25% from those in their 50s, and 24% from those in their 60s. Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from 'Goblin' also garnered support from all age groups, recording 23% from those aged 19-29, 20% from those in their 30s, 26% from those in their 40s, 24% from those in their 50s, and 20% from those in their 60s.

In particular, when comparing by gender and age combined, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from 'Crash Landing on You' were chosen a lot by men in their 50s (25%) and women in their 30s (28%). Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from 'Goblin' received the most votes from men aged 19-29 (29%) and women in their 40s (28%).

tvN drama 'Queen of Tears' couple Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won took third place with 21% of the votes. This couple also showed similar popularity between men and women, and was chosen the most by those in their 40s (25%). When combined by gender and age, it received the most support from men in their 40s (28%) and women in their 30s (24%).

The top 3 in this survey, Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin of 'Crash Landing on You', Gong Yoo-Kim Go-eun of 'Goblin', and Kim Soo-hyun-Kim Ji-won of 'Queen of Tears', all have one thing in common: they are the main characters of 'tvN romance dramas'.

0003262327_005_20240831142219247.jpg?typ

/Photo = Star News, Korea Gallup

'Best Couple in Dramas of the Past 10 Years' 4th place goes to KBS 2TV's 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo (17%), 5th place goes to tvN's 'Mr. Sunshine' Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-ri (15%), 6th place goes to tvN's 'Reply 1988' Park Bo-gum and Hye-ri (13%), 7th place goes to KBS 2TV's 'When the Camellia Blooms' Gong Hyo-jin and Kang Ha-neul (11%), 8th place goes to tvN's 'Seonjae Piggy Back Ride' Byun Woo-seok and Kim Hye-yoon (9%), 9th place goes to MBC's 'Lovers' Nam Goong Min and Ahn Eun-jin (8%), and 10th place goes to KBS 2TV's 'Love in the Moonlight' Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung (7%). Park Bo-gum in particular showed his presence by making it into the top 10 with two different works. 

This was followed by Son Seok-gu and Kim Ji-won from JTBC's 'My Liberation Diary' in joint 11th place, Lee Jun-ho and Lee Se-young from MBC's 'The Red Sleeves' (both 7%), Choi Woo-shik and Kim Da-mi from SBS's 'That Year, Us' in 13th place (6%), Kim Seon-ho and Shin Min-a from tvN's 'The Sea Village Cha Cha Cha', Lee Jun-ho and Im Yoon-ah from JTBC's 'King the Land', Eric and Jung Yu-mi from KBS 2TV's 'Discovery of Love', Eric and Seo Hyun-jin from tvN's 'Another Miss Oh', and Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young from tvN's 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim' (all 5%), Lee Jin-wook and Jung Yu-mi from tvN's 'I Need Romance 2012' in 19th place, and Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye from SBS's 'Pinocchio' in 20th place (3%).

The 'Star News 20th Anniversary Survey' was conducted from August 19th to 23rd with 1,052 men and women aged 19-69 nationwide, commissioned by Gallup Korea, a public opinion research agency. This survey, which examines the entertainment industry since the 2000s, presented 20 candidates for each field by synthesizing related major charts and award history, influence during online and offline activities, and opinions of reporters in related fields, and asked respondents to choose two. Respondents were allowed to freely write in the 'Other' column for people not included in the choices. The data was collected through an online survey, the sampling error was ±3.0% points at a 95% confidence level, and a weighted value was applied based on the resident registration population statistics of the Ministry of the Interior and Safety as of the end of July this year.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Share “Best Couple” Title with Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun

AUGUST 31 2024

ZAPZEE

IMG-5945.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from tvN’s hit drama “Crash Landing on You”have tied with Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God”, aka 
“Goblin”, for the top spot as “Best K-Drama Couple of the Decade.”

This honor comes from a recent survey celebrating the 20th anniversary of Starnews, conducted by the polling organization Gallup Korea from August 19th to 23rd. The survey gathered responses from 1,052 men and women aged 19 to 69 across South Korea.

IMG-5946.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s iconic couple in Crash Landing on You was particularly popular among men in their 50s (25%) and women in their 30s (28%).

kdrama couples
Credit: tvN

Meanwhile, Goblin‘s beloved pair, Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun, received the most votes from men aged 19 to 29 (29%) and women in their 40s (28%).

Taking the third spot with 21% of the vote were Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won from “Queen of Tears”. This couple also had a balanced appeal among both male and female viewers.

Fourth place went to Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo from KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun” with 17%, followed by Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri from tvN’s @Mr. Sunshine” with 15%. Park Bo Gum and Hyeri from tvN’s “Reply 1988”were sixth (13%); Gong Hyo Jin and Kang Ha Neul from KBS’s “When the Camellia Blooms” secured seventh (11%); “Lovely Runner”Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon came in eighth (9%); Namkoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin from MBC’s “My Dearest”; and tenth place was claimed by Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from KBS’s “Love in the Moonlight”, highlighting Park Bo Gum’s popularity with two shows in the top 10.

Tied for 11th place were Son Seok Koo and Kim Ji Won from JTBC’s “My Liberation Notes” and Lee Junho and Lee Se Young from MBC’s “The Red Sleeve” (7%); Choi Woo Shik and Kim Da Mi from SBS’s “Our Beloved Summer” took 13th place (6%); tied for 14th place with 5% each were Kim Sun Ho and Shin Min Ah from tvN’s “Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha”, Lee Junho and YoonA from JTBC’s “King the Land”,  Eric and Jung Yu Mi from KBS’s “Discovery of Love”, Eric and Seo Hyun Jin from tvN’s “Another Miss Oh”, and Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young from tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”; 19th place went to Lee Jin Wook and Jung Yu Mi from tvN’s “I Need Romance 2012” (4%); and 20th place was claimed by Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye from SBS’s  “Pinocchio” (3%).

Crash Landing on You’s Hyun Bin-Son Ye Jin named most loved K-drama couple followed by Goblin’s Gong Yoo-Kim Go Eun and more…

AUGUST 31 2024

PINKVILLA

Crash Landing On You, Goblin (Image Credits- tvN)
Crash Landing On You, Goblin (Image Credits- tvN)

According to a recent survey by Gallup Korea, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from Crash Landing on You are the most loved K-drama couple, followed by Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from Goblin. This online poll, conducted by Star News to celebrate its 20th anniversary, ran from August 19 to August 23 and included responses from 1,052 people aged 19 to 69 across the 

1. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from “Crash Landing On You”

20230311-180049.gif

Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin is a well-known chaebol who struggles with depression and has a strained relationship with her family. During a paragliding accident, she accidentally lands in North Korea, where she meets a charming North Korean soldier, Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin. As they navigate the challenges of her unexpected situation, the two falls in love, and Jung Hyuk goes out of his way to help Se Ri return to South Korea.

This series easily earns its spot on the list thanks to its epic romance that transcends borders. The forbidden love between South Korean heiress Yoon Se Ri and North Korean soldier Ri Jung Hyuk unfolds against a backdrop of political tension and cultural differences, creating a gripping narrative full of suspense and heartfelt moments. The chemistry between the leads, along with their memorable one-liners, continues to touch viewers' hearts. 

Their real-life marriage is a testament to the depth of their on-screen romance, making it a standout number one.

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Top The List As The Most Loved K-Drama Couple In Recent Survey

AUGUST 31 2024

VVIPTIMES

A recent survey by Gallup Korea has named Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from ‘Crash Landing on You’ as the most loved K-drama couple, followed by Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from Goblin.

The online poll, conducted by Star News to celebrate its 20th anniversary, ran from August 19 to August 23, 2024, and included 1,052 respondents aged 19 to 69 across South Korea.

The survey, designed to capture the public’s favorite K-drama couples, highlights a selection of the most iconic on-screen romances from the past decade. These couples have not only captivated viewers with their undeniable chemistry but also left an enduring legacy in the world of K-dramas. Below is the list of the top 10 K-drama couples, showcasing their unforgettable romances that have touched the hearts of millions worldwide:

1. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from Crash Landing on You
2. Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun from Goblin
3. Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won from Queen of Tears
4. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo from Descendants of the Sun
5. Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri from Mr. Sunshine
6. Park Bo Gum and Lee Hyeri from Reply 1988
7. Kang Ha Neul and Gong Hyo Jin from When the Camellia Blooms
8. Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon from Lovely Runner
9. Namgoong Min and Ahn Eun Jin from My Dearest
10. Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung from Love in the Moonlight

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin: A Romance That Captivated a Nation

IMG-6039.gif

IMG-6036.jpg

IMG-6035.jpg

In ‘Crash Landing on You’, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin portray Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri, respectively, characters whose love story transcends borders. Yoon Se Ri, a South Korean heiress, accidentally lands in North Korea, where she meets Ri Jung Hyuk, a dedicated North Korean soldier. The drama’s blend of suspense, political tension, and heartfelt moments made their love story a standout, resonating with viewers not just in South Korea but globally. Their on-screen chemistry translated into real life, culminating in their marriage, further endearing them to fans.

The series follows Yoon Se Ri, a successful businesswoman and heiress, who struggles with family pressure and depression. While paragliding one day, a sudden gust of wind carries her across the demilitarized zone into North Korea, where she meets Ri Jung Hyuk, a principled and honorable North Korean soldier. Despite their vastly different backgrounds, the two characters fall in love as Jung Hyuk goes to great lengths to protect Se Ri and help her return to South Korea.

The romance between Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk is compelling, not only because of the forbidden nature of their love but also due to the genuine chemistry between the actors.

Their relationship unfolds against a backdrop of political tension, cultural differences, and the constant threat of discovery, which adds layers of suspense to their love story. The drama’s heartfelt moments, coupled with the undeniable on-screen connection between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, have made Crash Landing on You a fan favorite.

Their real-life relationship, which blossomed into marriage, has only intensified the public’s adoration for this couple. Fans view their union as an extension of the on-screen romance that first captivated them, making their love story one of the most celebrated in K-drama history.

The 13 Best K-Dramas of All Time, Ranked

SEPTEMBER 02, 2024

COLLIDER

The-10-Best-K-Dramas-of-All-Time,-Ranked

There are so many great Korean dramas that have flooded streaming services, plenty of which fall into a few fan-favorite genres, such as historical, comedy, melodrama, romance, and fantasy. Many of these Korean dramas have spiked in popularity due to their endearing romances, high-stakes plots, and emotional rides. Then there are the classics, where the hype for Korean dramas initially started.

But of all the Korean dramas that are being produced, the market has been completely flooded and overrun. This is a good thing, of course. This means more variety, more uniqueness, and more dramas to fall in love with.

But this can also be intimidating for new viewers (and even casual ones). Where does one start or begin? Which K-dramas have the right romance? Which ones are actually worth the watch, since they rely on similar tropes? No worries, we've got you covered.

Here are the best Korean dramas to date that are definitely worth the watch.

1. “Crash Landing On You” (2019-2020)

Directed by Lee Jung-hyo 

Se Ri and Jeong Hyeok from Crash Landing on You by a fireplace Image via Netflix

After a paragliding accident, South Korean heiress Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) finds herself on the Northern border. Captain Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin) is stationed at the border, and he chases Se-ri; with her life in his hands, he promises to help her hide.

One of the best love stories in recent years, “Crash Landing on You” is based loosely on a true story. It’s a beautiful story of two people from opposite sides of a border falling in love despite the politics and differences. It's heartwarming, it's thrilling, and it's a sad story that highlights the tragedy of leading two very different lives.

“Crash Landing on You” is the story of true love in its purest form, one that is worth the sacrifice and courage. It's a love story that will change viewers emotionally.