Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hyun Bin is asked if his son looks like him or Son Ye Jin

January 06,  2023 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1672971865-20230105-hyunbin.jpg

On the January 5 broadcast of KBS2's 'Entertainment Live', stars Hwang Jung Min, Kang Ki Young, and Hyun Bin held an interview in light of the premiere of the new film 'Bargain'.

On this day, Hyun Bin was asked to share some good news with viewers. He said,"My most recent film, 'Confidential Assignment 2', had great results." However, he then added on, "But I think you may be talking about the other good news in my personal life. I now have a baby."

Next, the interviewer asked, "Does the baby resemble his mother more, or his father more?" 

To this, Hyun Bin responded, "I'm not sure yet. It might be a little bit of both. But I've heard from many people around me that the baby's features change very much as it grows, so I'm curious to know where the final destination will be.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin's 'Bargain' is set to premiere on January 18. 

[2023/01/06] Hyun Bin and <The Point Men> casts on “I'm Going To See You Now” hosted by Park Kyunglim. 

(ENG TRANS) 
Park Kyunglim : what's make you plus recently?
Hwang Jungmin : New project
Hyun Bin : My baby and my wife :kiss_wink:
Park Kyunglim : How beautiful is it the baby.

Spoiler

Full Video.

Spoiler

Hyun Bin’s Loving Comment About Wife Son Ye Jin And Their Baby Makes Actor Hwang Jung Min  Nervous For An Unexpected Reason

“It’s the difference between one and 18 years of marriage…”:joy:

JANUARY 06, 2023

BY SYDNEY LUCAS | KOREABOO

SOURCE

V8wJiVYtXg3Zenv4slIffNrocjCMA2w3hyqsrYat

In the Korean entertainment industry, finding true love can sometimes be hard. Yet, one couple has proved that everyone can get their happy ending. After getting close while filming the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin quickly became the hottest couple in the K-Drama industry.

Spoiler

0jBW0dJoMWrY1bfHNORU0J7blqAmZTnhhvSfLKzgmNoAJ7tkk4OBEY6krVWK-m032VpN2N1RowpmgwKuquWILXvM8mbComomecjezFs3xvbZAA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Considering their fairy tale romance, it wasn’t surprising when the couple’s wedding was equally as magical.

Spoiler

9Yqss5jpEDt4WhM7nC7JXJ-RwrzW8vkT7pIVQqCe05REDfOkMOXMlAXSwUv2rKhIGp2I19jNRay9J6afHxS-vfggR4OL8S5WSLP2LFy91yxaqJWG=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

8tqQ0NlOu1xrvlsU-9lPZSZHjtLMrygLI4C7jSkHDDrlN5KjyBfHS7g0ojTcKDzvboliJf1LPa5Zrb7M6X04DFZ9LizuoulRaHweB3G1fmGKkk8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

In November 2022, their loving family got bigger as Son Ye Jin gave birth to a baby boy. In December, the actress shared the first picture of their child, nicknamed “Alkong,” and melting hearts with her message.

Since the announcement of her pregnancy, Hyun Bin has always shared his love for his family. The actor recently gained attention for his heartwarming words that even made his co-star nervous.

In particular, the interviewer asked Hyun Bin and his co-stars what made them a “Plus” recently. Although the question is quite broad, it could mean what the thing they are most proud of in their life is. Fellow The Point Men star Hwang Jung Min was first and he explained that his “plus” was his new project.

FB01347-A-6-E6-A-43-C4-9060-558-D0665-AC

Yet, Hyun Bin’s answer made everyone melt as he explained, “My baby and my wife.”

7-ACF354-B-411-A-4122-BD95-8786031-AA215

While the interviewer rightly wanted to expand on that question by adding, “How beautiful is the baby?” which the actor later answered, it seemed to make Jung Min rethink his answer.

After hearing Hyun Bin’s beautiful words about his family, Jung Min quickly added, “I will answer the question again.” Unfortunately, it was too late, as they had to move on with the interview.

Spoiler

F5-E47-A15-CFF6-4-D01-A36-C-2763-AEFBC24

When the clip was shared, fans couldn’t get over the smile on Hyun Bin’s face when talking about his family. While others joked that the difference in answers between the two men shows the time they’ve been married. While Hyun Bin only got married last year, Jung Min got married back in 2004 to music theatre actress Kim Mi Hye.

As expected, Hyun Bin always showcases so much pride in his family, and Jung Min’s reaction to his answer was truly iconic.

Actor Hyun Bin Answers The Same Question Months Apart, Showcasing  The Same Love  For  His Wife Son Ye Jin And Baby 

He is a true family man!

JANUARY 06, 2023

BY SYDNEY LUCAS | KOREABOO

SOURCE

SkZODm-iYXRMila29MvYshklghR6sowSH7TDsrpS

The top Korean couple in the entertainment industry has to be Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin. After showcasing their chemistry while filming Crash Landing On You, netizens couldn’t believe their fairytale life when they announced they were dating and got married at the start of 2022.

Spoiler

9Yqss5jpEDt4WhM7nC7JXJ-RwrzW8vkT7pIVQqCe05REDfOkMOXMlAXSwUv2rKhIGp2I19jNRay9J6afHxS-vfggR4OL8S5WSLP2LFy91yxaqJWG=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

8tqQ0NlOu1xrvlsU-9lPZSZHjtLMrygLI4C7jSkHDDrlN5KjyBfHS7g0ojTcKDzvboliJf1LPa5Zrb7M6X04DFZ9LizuoulRaHweB3G1fmGKkk8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

They even welcomed a baby into the world at the end of 2022, and Son Ye Jin shared an update and picture of their child at the end of the year.

In a recent interview, Hyun Bin hilariously made Hwang Jung Min feel nervous with his loving comments toward his family.

An interviewer asked the cast of his upcoming film about what made them a plus. While Jung Min explained that it was his new project, Hyun Bin revealed it was his wife and son.

7-ACF354-B-411-A-4122-BD95-8786031-AA215

It hilariously made Jung Min want to go back and change his answer. Yet, many loved that it showed the difference between a couple married for a year and one married for 18 years.

Spoiler

F5-E47-A15-CFF6-4-D01-A36-C-2763-AEFBC24

Along with making his co-star feel “inadequate” with his adorable answer, Hyun Bin also gained attention for his continuous love for his family over the years.

After getting married last year and then announcing the news of their child, Hyun Bin seemed to radiate such positive vibes in all his interviews when talking about his family. After the news broke, his reaction to a reporter congratulating him quickly went viral.

Spoiler

BDCB47-E9-6-F68-4-DB8-851-D-8176842-CEAE

With the new interview gaining attention, a moment from September 2022 has also been praised by netizens.

During an interview promoting Confidential Assignment 2: International, Hyun Bin was asked the same question, touching upon what makes him a plus. In his answer last year, he explained that the thing that made him a plus was his “Family.”

2-C5-AE161-C9-E3-4985-B033-16-DC6-C3-E76

When the comparisons were shared, netizens couldn’t get over just how much of a “Family Man” Hyun Bin is. No matter where he is or what he’s doing, the actor always wants to praise his family.

Of course, it isn’t surprising that Hyun Bin’s love for his family has melted the hearts of netizens worldwide.

Hyun Bin Dishes On Who Between Him and Son Ye Jin Looks Like Their Son

Jan 06, 2023 08:00 AM EST
BY GECA WILLIS | KDRAMASTARS

Hyun Bin talks about his milestone in life for 2022 referring to his marriage with Son Ye Jin and their adorable bundle of joy. 

During the press conference of the movie "The Point Men" with Kang Ki Young and Hwang Jung Min, the top star spoke about his son.

Hyun Bin
(Photo : Dispatch Korea)

As obtained by a media outlet, Hyun Bin has an appearance on KBS2's "Entertainment Live" where he was asked about the "recent good news" he had.

For the South Korean heartthrob, he immediately got what the host was talking about and answered, "I think you're talking about the good thing that happened to me personally. I have a child."

After months of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin's wedding, the celebrity couple welcomed their firstborn.

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Wedding
(Photo : MS Team Entertainment)

The "Thirty-Nine" star gave birth to a healthy baby boy on November 27, with the actress agency confirming that "both the mother and child are in good health."

While the couple kept things private especially with their son, the actor was asked who among them looked like the baby.

Hyun Bin said that they don't know yet if it's him or his wife, Son Ye Jin, but thinks that the baby got their mixed features.

"I heard people say that baby's face changes a lot," he said, adding, "I'm also curious about how the child's appearance turns out to be like in the future."

Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin Share Glimpse of Baby Boy

The power couple greeted their fans on social media by sharing a glimpse of their adorable baby.

On Son Ye Jin's Instagram, the actress posted a photo of her baby boy showing his feet, along with a lengthy message, thanking fans for their support.

Son Ye Jin
(Photo : Son Ye Jin's Official Instagram Account)
Son Ye Jin Instagram Update: Actress Gives Glimpse of Her Baby For the First Time

"I would like to express my heart to those who are grateful and realize that I need sincere affection and help from many of you until one life is born," she wrote.

The actress continues by revealing that she was worried that she gave birth a "little earlier than scheduled" but "was so grateful that I was able to succeed naturally."

Lastly, the award-winning actress concluded her post by expressing her gratitude to fans and people who help her with her motherhood journey.

As mentioned, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin tied the knot in March, attended by their family, relatives, and a few celebrity friends. 

She then had her pregnancy announcement in June and welcomed the bundle of joy in November.

Hyun Bin Shares Whether His Son Looks More Like Him or Son Ye-jin

January 6, 2023 

By  Lee Narin  |  SBS STAR

SOURCE

408431-D1-83-EF-4-FF2-8-FEA-E809-F80-FD7
Actor Hyun Bin shared which of the two―him or actress Son Ye-jin―their son looks more like.  

On January 5, KBS' television show 'Entertainment Weekly Plus' aired their recent interview of the cast of an upcoming movie 'The Point Men' including Hyun Bin, actors Hwang Jung Min and Kang Ki Young. 

In the beginning of the interview, the interviewer said to Hyun Bin, "A great thing has happened to you recently, hasn't it?" 

Hyun Bin brightly smiled and responded, "Ah yes, it has, indeed. I believe you're talking about what personally happened to me. Yep, I have a son now."

130-AC3-C9-9-C71-41-EA-B59-F-C64-D5-BF62

Then, the interviewer asked, "Congratulations! Who does your son resemble more? You or your wife?" 

Hyun Bin answered, "Umm... It's very hard to say. I don't think I can honestly tell that at the moment. I see both of us, really. I think he has a good mix of us." 

He continued, "What I heard from people around is that a face of a baby changes a lot as the time passes. I wonder who he'll look like more in the future as well." 

D382515-A-2-DCE-4-E69-A4-CC-270777-E52-E

Back in January 2021, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin made their 8-month relationship public. 

They said to have begun dating each other following their romance 'Crash Landing on You'. 

The couple got married last March, and their son was born eight months later in November. 

Wow Kitty noona has its brand “Kitty Down” under Crocodile Ladies winter collection. :love:

0-CB20-C4-F-6-AB8-45-B4-9198-F164-F8-D0-

Hyungji is also focusing on marketing this winter. In the case of Crocodile Ladies, a representative brand, 'Kitty Down', which is made of premium materials, is being introduced as a hit product.     

Kitty is the name of exclusive model Son Ye-jin's dog. During the photoshoot for this winter season, Son Ye-jin took a picture with her pet dog, Kitty, and was able to show customers a kitty-like look. In particular, Kitty Down doubled functionality as well as style by using high-quality materials.  

Son Ye-jin's kitty down (CLBWDW202) is a short-length duck down with a soft touch and comfortable fit. It uses the world-class Olmetex fabric to make it perfect waterproof and water repellent, down proof, and has a luxurious appearance, elasticity and light weight. Shibori is used on the neck to add a sporty charm. 

Son Ye-jin's kitty long down (CLBWDW209) is a lightweight goose down with good gloss. This down uses DAIICHI ORIMONO's recycled polyester yarn, which is eco-friendly and has a high-density weave, so it has a beautiful surface and is light and luxurious. The fox fur hood and belt are detachable, so you can wear it casually.  

(skipped content)

SOURCE

• Like 1

12 Korean Celebrities Who Are *Capricorns* Just Like You

Zodiac signs are a *great way* to discover someone's personality. Let's take Capricorns (born between December 22 to January 20) as an example: Those under this Earth sign are known to be determined, hardworking, ambitious, and strong. With these mentioned traits, you can already think of how great they are as friends and colleagues. They put 100% of themselves into what they are doing, so you can always expect great outputs from them.

Just like in any other profession, our favorite Korean celebrities who are Capricorns also display these characteristics. No wonder they are admired by many! Let's get to know them when you scroll down.

Korean actors and K-pop idols who are Capricorns

9010-C092-741-D-4964-981-E-067-D0855-F11
67766-AC1-2507-4525-82-BF-EB9004514545.j

Son Ye Jin - January 11, 1982
Son Ye Jin is an actress that is loved around the world. She has established a career with her outstanding acting prowess, paired with her fierce dedication to her job. Ye Jin portrayed diverse roles throughout her entire career and her works earned her much-deserved stature in the industry.

SOURCE

Lee Min Jung says she wants to film a travel variety show with her best friends Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin

JANUARY 11, 2023 | ALLKPOP

SOURCE

1673385687-untitled-1.jpg

Lee Min Jung recently confessed that she wants to do a project with her best friends Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin.

It has been well known that actresses Lee Min Jung, Son Ye Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Uhm Ji Won, Lee Jung Hyun, and Oh Yoon Ah maintain close friendships in the entertainment industry. So it is only natural for fans to wish to see them in a variety show or a drama together.

Recently, Lee Min Jung sat down with Herald POP for an interview and confessed that she wants to film a travel variety show with her best friends. She explained, "When Son Ye Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Uhm Ji Won, Lee Jung Hyun, Oh Yoon Ah, and I went on a trip together, we talked about how it would be fun to film our trip for three days."

She elaborated, "We are all human too and we each have our own personalities so It would be good to do a project together. Of course, there hasn't been anything confirmed yet."

1673386224-image.png

1673386209-image.png