Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple that shines with consistency

"Even after marriage, it's the same as an actress" 
Son Ye-jin's SNS communication during pregnancy

SOURCE

52-AFCA6-D-BAAC-4-A79-8749-B255482557-E2

Hyun Bin and Son Hye-jin are continuing their work. Provided by VAST Entertainment and MS Team Entertainment

Before the release, Hyun Bin raised the anticipation of movie fans with a production report and stage greetings. He revealed that he tried to capture the image of Rim Cheol-ryeong, who was accustomed to South Korea, deepened chemistry with Kang Jin-tae, and relaxedness through the production report. She even sang songs to the audience as a stage greeting. 

Hyun Bin said in an interview, "Even after marriage, it's the same as an actor. He is also preparing to work on 'Harbin' with director Woo Min-ho. Hyun Bin's activities are expected to continue in the future, as he is constantly active and has a number of upcoming works.

0000695790_002_20220907080902613.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin will return to the screen through 'Cooperation 2: International'. He once again plays Rim Chol-ryeong, an elite North Korean detective. Provided by CJ ENM

In the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', which ended in March, Son Ye-Jin played the role of Cha Mi-Jo, the head of the dermatology department. She had previously reported that Son Ye-jin was reviewing her next project, but the pregnancy forced her to focus on preparing to become her mother for a while. However, even when she was away from home theaters and theaters for a while, she did not let go of communication with her fans. Son Ye-jin announced her recent status by posting pictures of herself and her food she ate on her SNS. 

0001410589_001_20220216103101506.jpg?type=w430

She made her debut in the drama 'Delicious Proposal' in 2001 and continued his activities without a long break. As much as she loves her acting, even after becoming her mother, it is expected that she will be able to see the good side of actress Son Ye-jin. A source from the agency MS Team Entertainment said, "Son Ye-jin has a strong will for acting. She likes to work, so she is also called So Ye-jin. (After giving birth), she is guessing that she will return quickly." 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who love her acting, developed into a lover through the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. In this way, the two people's works are also entangled in the meeting with their spouses who will be together for the rest of their lives. Expectations are also high for Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin, who is living as someone's husband and wife after her marriage, while maintaining loyalty to her fans.

Hankook Ilbo

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple that shines with consistency

Input 2022.09.07. 8:09 am

"Even after marriage, it's the same as an actress"
Son Ye-jin's SNS communication during pregnancy

0000695790_001_20220907080902580.jpg?type=w430view original

Hyun Bin and Son Hye-jin are continuing their work. Provided by VAST Entertainment, MS Team Entertainment

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's fan love continues. Many netizens are expressing their support for those who are still active after marriage.

Hyun Bin will return to the screen through the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which will be released on the 7th. 'Cooperation 2: International', the sequel to 'Cooperation', which was released in 2017, is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation of detectives who unite for their own purpose. Hyun Bin once again plays Rim Chol-ryeong, an elite North Korean detective. Various attractions such as colorful action are expected to catch the attention of 'Cooperation' fans.

Before the release, Hyun Bin raised the anticipation of movie fans with a production report and stage greetings. He revealed that he tried to capture the image of Rim Cheol-ryeong, who was accustomed to South Korea, deepened chemistry with Kang Jin-tae, and relaxedness through the production report. She even sang songs to the audience as a stage greeting.

Hyun Bin said in an interview, "Even after marriage, it's the same as an actor. He is also preparing to work on 'Harbin' with director Woo Min-ho. Hyun Bin's activities are expected to continue in the future, as he is constantly active and has a number of upcoming works.

0000695790_002_20220907080902613.jpg?type=w430view original

Hyun Bin will return to the screen through 'Cooperation 2: International'. He once again plays Rim Chol-ryeong, an elite North Korean detective. Provided by CJ ENM

Son Ye-jin played the role of Cha Mi-jo, the head of a dermatology clinic in the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', which ended in March. She had previously reported that Son Ye-jin was reviewing her next project, but the pregnancy forced her to focus on preparing to become her mother for a while. However, even when she was away from home theaters and theaters for a while, she did not let go of communication with her fans. Son Ye-jin announced her recent situation by posting pictures of herself and her food she ate on her SNS.

He made his debut in the drama 'Delicious Proposal' in 2001 and continued his activities without a long break. As much as I love her acting, I expect to see a good side of actress Son Ye-jin even after becoming her mother. A source from the agency MS Team Entertainment said, "Son Ye-jin has a strong will for acting. She likes to work, so she is also called So Ye-jin. (After giving birth) She is guessing that she will return quickly."

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who love her acting, developed into a lover through the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. In this way, the two people's works are also entangled in the meeting with their spouses who will be together for the rest of their lives. Expectations are also high for Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are living as someone's husband and wife after her marriage, while maintaining their loyalty to her fans.

Reporter Hanbyul Jeong (onestar101@hankookilbo.com)

SOURCE:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000695790?lfrom=twitter

ten asia

'Lee Byung-Hun ♥' Lee Min-Jung, 'Best friend' Son Ye-Jin Husband Hyun Bin cheering "Happy with your friend's husband" [TEN★]

Input 2022.09.07. 12:23 pm

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kang Min-kyung]

0000568376_001_20220907122301374.jpg?type=w430view original

Lee Min-jung / Photo = Ten Asia DB

Actor Lee Min-jung supported Hyun Bin, a 'friend's husband'.

On her 7th, Lee Min-jung posted several photos on her own Instagram along with the sentence "#Cooperation 2 is refreshing, cool and funny".

She then added, "Happy to my friend's husband!! I hope you all have a prosperous Chinese New Year. These days, I'm also worried about those who are suffering from typhoon damage. I support you. Everyone."

In the published photos, Lee Min-jung was seen standing on the photo wall for the VIP preview of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee) held on the 6th. Lee Min-jung supports her best friend Son Ye-jin's husband, Hyun Bin, and gives her warmth.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married Lee Byung-hun in 2013, and she has one son. Currently, the drama 'Villains' is being filmed and the movie 'Christmas Gift' is about to be released.

By Kang Min-kyung, staff reporter for Tenasia kkk39@tenasia.co.kr

'Lee Byung-Hun ♥' Lee Min-Jung, 'Best friend' Son Ye-Jin Husband Hyun Bin cheering "Happy with your friend's husband"

SOURCE

0000568376_001_20220907122301374.jpg?typ

Actor Lee Min-jung supported Hyun Bin, a 'friend's husband'. 

On her 7th day, Lee Min-jung posted several photos on her own Instagram along with the words "#Cooperation 2 Cheerful, cool and funny". 

She continued, "Happy to my friend's husband!! I hope you all have a prosperous Chinese New Year. These days, I'm also worried about those who are suffering from typhoon damage. I support you. Everyone." 

In the published photo, Lee Min-jung was seen standing on the photo wall for the VIP preview of the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee) held on the 6th. Lee Min-jung supports her best friend Son Ye-jin's husband, Hyun Bin, and gives her warmth. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married Lee Byung-hun in 2013, and she has one son. Currently, the drama 'Villains' is being filmed and the movie 'Christmas Gift' is about to be released. 

Lee Minjung IG update <<<HERE>>>

"Happy friend's husband"... Lee Min-jung, Son Ye-jin♥Hyunbin cheering?

SOURCE

0000850147_001_20220907132502358.jpg?type=w430
Actor Lee Min-jung supported Hyun Bin, a 'friend's husband'. In the photo, Lee Min-jung attended the production presentation of MBC Every1's new entertainment program 'The Barber of Seville' (directed by Dong-ho Kim) held at the Stanford Hotel in Sangam-gu, Mapo-gu, Seoul in July 2019. /Photo = Reporter Lim Han-byul

Actress Lee Min-jung went out to support her best friend Son Ye-jin's husband, Hyun Bin, for the movie 'Cooperation 2'. 

On the 7th, Lee Min-jung posted several photos on her Instagram along with the caption, "#Cooperation2 is refreshing, cool, and funny". He added, "Happy to my friend's husband!! I hope you all have a bountiful Chinese New Year. These days, I'm worried about those who are suffering from typhoon damage. I support you. Everyone" he added. 

In particular, Lee Min-jung calls Hyun Bin, the lead actor of 'Cooperation 2', as her friend's husband, and once again proves that she is close with actress Son Ye-jin, creating warmth. Lee Min-jung married actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and embraced her son in 2015, two years later. Lee Min-jung is filming the TV drama 'Villains'.

Lee Minjung IG update <<<HERE>>>

The reason why Hyun Bin smiles more often after marriage

Reporter Seulgi Yoo 

2022.09.07 16:47

2022.09 07 17:12

When an honest person meets leisure

When describing a North Korean detective or a North Korean soldier, some creators think of Hyun Bin. He played the North Korean public power (?) in <Cooperation 2: International> following <Cooperation> and <Crash Landing on You>. Why? It's probably because of his rigidity. Rather than representing North Korea's ideology, the character he takes on has restored the biography of a character that is more straight-forward in any closed system.

Movie, 〈Cooperation 2〉Movie, 〈Cooperation 2〉

Hyun Bin's watch flows honestly. Since his debut, he has walked one path with honesty. When I was a powerhouse in <Ireland>, when I was Jinheon in <My Name is Samsoon Kim>, when I was Jung Ji-oil in <The World They Live in>, or when I was Joo-won Kim in <Secret Garden>. This is the first act before Hyun Bin enlists in the military. After the discharge, Hyun Bin in Act 2 became more serious. The characters he played also added weight to the depth. In the interview, I talked a little less, and I had more time to think deeply.

But now it seems that the third act of life is about to begin. After her marriage, Hyun Bin became softer again. His solid filmography accumulated from romance and action, drama and film proves how fiercely and seriously he has taken on this profession. And now he is still fierce and relaxed at the same time. That was brought by the years, and it was also a silence that only those who meticulously filled the past years could have.

“Like everyone, I have a desire to go around leisurely without running like a racehorse even though I live a busy life. So, if there is something I consciously try, I try to be objective about myself. I try to get out of my own point of view and look at it from a different point of view. I try to approach it that way not only when I work, but also in relationships. When I’m busy and hectic, I try to take a break, and I try to think outside of that.”

Spoiler
ⓒVAST Entertainment
ⓒVAST Entertainment

At least in his filmography, he ran like a racehorse. Hyun Bin's face, voice, and silhouette have never disappeared in dramas and movies as well as in the advertising world. Nevertheless, he tries to keep a distance without being buried there. He sometimes explores his previous works. In order to recap what I did then, not to repeat the parts that were lacking at that time, and not to lose the shining parts.

“Before doing <Cooperation 2>, I looked for <Cooperation 1> again. I've only seen it once. Sometimes I look for previous works. It doesn't end right away, but when I'm curious about how I've done in the past, I look at a few words to see if my acting patterns or habits or how to express those feelings are not repeated. I've seen <Late Autumn> again. I also watched <Memories of the Alhambra> again. It's embarrassing and embarrassing, but I'm looking for a point of change. I think that is study.”

Seeing one's own performance is as embarrassing as opening the old Cyworld. Nevertheless, he faces it. I try to remember what Hun in <Late Autumn> looked like, and how Jin-woo used his body when he was cornered in <Memories of the Alhambra>. In order not to be complacent with the evaluation of the surroundings or the current position. There is something that only his own eyes can see. There is also a point where he finds out because he did it himself. This is the reason why not only the <Cooperation> series, but when he is working on his work, he does not use a second-hand role and takes action on his own.

“The action also has the character’s emotions. So I try to do everything whenever possible. It shows on the body or the face. Whenever possible, I tend to be greedy to do it without a stand-up. If it becomes an angle, I want to show it all.”

Drama <Crash Landing on You>Drama <Crash Landing on You>

So Hyun Bin's Rim Cheol-ryeong is reticent, but he puts emotions in his body that he can understand without saying it. Like Ri Jeong-hyuk in <Crash Landing on You>. Sometimes I watch a rerun of <Crash Landing on You> at home. She is now also married to Yoon Se-ri, a comrade she starred with, and is together. The two have a deep understanding of each other because they have the same job, but there are also parts that are more cautious.

while taking care of each other

Spoiler

ⓒVAST Entertainment

ⓒVAST Entertainment

soon>, and with Hae Jin Ha, partner of <Cooperation>, since then, working out and drinking with him other than actors. We share our daily life.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who became the most special relationship here, are similar in that they do their best in acting than anyone else. Their best is now to make one piece of work of another quality. Just the news that you have been cast makes you guess the quality of the work.

The two people who have walked down the same road with honesty now look alike in their smiles. The same is true for the eyes becoming half moons and wrinkles on the tip of the nose. In fact, after marriage, Hyun Bin smiles more comfortably than before. This may be because those who have reached a certain level recognize each other's hard work and come to terms with each other. Even if you don't say it, I know It's intense enough to be fierce in the work, but you can still go on this road with a smile. Acting is a lonely job that no one can take the place of, but the fact that I am on my side who recognizes that loneliness. It would be a great comfort to know that my side understands her heart more deeply than anyone else.

SOURCE:

2022.09.07 17:12

SOURCE

When an honest person meets leisure

[TOP CLASS CHOSUN]
When describing a North Korean detective or a North Korean soldier, some creators think of Hyun Bin. 
He played the North Korean public power (?) in <Cooperation 2: International> following <Cooperation> and <Crash Landing on You>. Why? It's probably because of his rigidity. Rather than representing North Korea's ideology, the character he takes on has restored the biography of a character that is more straight-forward in any closed system.

Spoiler

30695_41035_3349.jpg

Hyun Bin's watch flows honestly. Since his debut, he has walked one path with honesty. It is the same when I was a powerhouse in <Ireland>, when I was Jinheon in <My Name is Sam-soon Kim>, when I was Jung Ji-oil in <The World They Live in>, or when I was Joo-won Kim in <Secret Garden>. This is the first act before Hyun Bin enlists in the military. After the discharge, Hyun Bin in Act 2 became more serious. The characters he played also added weight to the depth. In the interview, I talked a little less, and I had more time to think deeply.

But now it seems that the third act of life is about to begin. After her marriage, Hyun Bin became softer again. His solid filmography accumulated from romance and action, drama and film proves how fiercely and seriously he has taken on this profession. And now he is still fierce and relaxed at the same time. That was brought by the years, and it was also a silence that only those who meticulously filled the past years could have.

“Like everyone else, I have a desire to go around leisurely without running like a racehorse even though I live a busy life. So, if there is something I consciously try, I try to be objective about myself. I try to get out of my own point of view and look at it from a different point of view. I try to approach it that way not only when I work, but also in relationships. When I am busy and hectic, I try to take a break and think outside of that.”

Spoiler

ⓒVAST Entertainment

At least in his filmography, he ran like a racehorse. Hyun Bin's face, voice, and silhouette have never disappeared in dramas and movies as well as in the advertising world. Nevertheless, he tries to keep a distance without being buried there. He sometimes explores his previous works. In order to recap what I did then, not to repeat the parts that were lacking at that time, and not to lose the shining parts.

“Before doing <Cooperation 2>, I looked for <Cooperation 1> again. I've only seen it once. Sometimes I look for previous works. It doesn't end right away, but when I'm curious about how I've done in the past, I look at a few words to see if my acting patterns or habits or how to express those feelings are not repeated. I've seen <Late Autumn> again. I also watched <Memories of the Alhambra> again. It's embarrassing and embarrassing, but I'm looking for a point of change. I think that is study.”

Seeing one's own performance is as embarrassing as opening the old Cyworld. Nevertheless, he faces it. To remember what Hun in <Late Autumn> looked like, and how Jin-woo used his body when he was cornered in <Memories of the Alhambra>. In order not to be complacent with the evaluation of the surroundings or the current position. There is something that only his own eyes can see. There is also a point where he finds out because he did it himself. This is the reason why not only the <Cooperation> series, but when he is working on his work, he does not use a second-hand role and takes action on his own.

“The action also has the character’s emotions. So I try to do everything whenever possible. It shows on the body or the face. Whenever possible, I tend to be greedy to do it without a stand-up. If it becomes an angle, I want to show it all

30695_41037_4052.jpg

So Hyun Bin's Rim Cheol-ryeong is reticent, but he puts emotions in his body that he can understand without saying it. Like Ri Jeong-hyuk in <Crash Landing on You>. 

Sometimes I watch a rerun of <Crash Landing on You> at home.   He is now also married to Yoon Se-ri, a comrade she starred with, and is together. The two have a deep understanding of each other because they have the same job, but there are also parts that are more cautious.

while taking care of each other

30695_41041_1245.jpg

“It is true that there has been a big change in our lives. Having a child is a great blessing. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't really feel it. Yejin is still interested in <Cooperation 2> and is supporting him. But we are more cautious because we know each other's jobs so well. There is a point of vagueness because it might feel like interference rather than advice. Rather, I tend to be careful about acting, work, and work. I tend to answer questions rather than talk first.”

Son Ye-jin said in an interview the other day, 'I feel attracted to acting because it's a job to get to know myself'. Hyunbin nodded her head several times as he heard the story. Living the lives of different characters in different worlds, actors look into themselves once again. About what's in me and about what's not. Hyun Bin tends to keep up with his colleagues after the work is over, but he has been working out with Daniel Henney for 17 years, whom he met in <My Name is Sam-soon>, and with Hae Jin Hae, the partner of <Cooperation>, since then, working out and drinking with other actors. We share our daily life.

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who became the most special relationship here, are similar in that they do their best in acting than anyone else. Their best is now to make one piece of work of another quality. Just the news that you have been cast makes you guess the quality of the work.

The two people who have walked down the same road with honesty now look alike in their smiles. The same is true for the eyes becoming half moons and wrinkles on the tip of the nose. In fact, after marriage, Hyun Bin smiles more comfortably than before. This may be because those who have reached a certain level recognize each other's hard work and come to terms with each other. Even if you don't say it, I know It's intense enough to be fierce in the work, but you can still go on this road with a smile. Acting is a lonely job that no one can take the place of, but the fact that I am on my side who recognizes that loneliness. It would be a great comfort to know that my side understands her heart more deeply than anyone else.

Aww, Hyun Bin Is One Happy Father-To-Be And Our Hearts Are Melting

Cue in the kilig!
by HANNA TAMONDONG | 10:13pm

SHARES
Hyun Bin Shares That He's Happy As A Soon-To-Be Father
PHOTO: (LEFT TO RIGHT) YOUTUBE/YOU QUIZ ON THE TUBE, INSTAGRAM/VAST.ENT

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life! In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life. One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it. "I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

We seriously can't wait to add Hyun Bin to our list of Korean celebrities who recently become a father and he's also excited for the new chapter in his life! In an interview, the actor shared that he's looking forward to meeting his bundle of joy.

On September 1, Hyun Bin attended a press con where he was asked questions about his new project, Confidential Assignment 2: International, as well as his personal life. One reporter asked him how he feels about Son Ye Jin's pregnancy and he candidly said that he can't believe it. "I asked around, and a lot of people told me that it's usually like that before the baby is born, but I'll start believing it once I see the baby. It'll probably be the same for me. It's such a huge blessing, so I just keep smiling about it. I'm really happy. I can't wait until I meet the baby."

Spoiler

Hyun Bin

INSTAGRAM/VAST.ENT

Hyun Bin also added that nothing has changed since their wedding but he believes that there will be adjustments once the baby is born. If there's something he noticed, it's that he now looks like Ye Jin! Recently, fans have been saying that they are starting to look like each other especially when they smile.

Son Ye Jin
YOUTUBE/YOU QUIZ ON THE TUBE

Hyun Bin also shared that Confidential Assignment 2: International received good feedback and he read the comments with his wife. When asked if they share acting tips with each other, he relayed: "We usually tell one another when we get offers, but we don't give any advice to each other on our acting. Ye Jin did recommend me a book the other day. I'm about to begin shooting a new movie 'Harbin' (literal title) so..." *wink*

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin
INSTAGRAM/MSTEAMENTER

Dubbed the couple of the century, BinJin tied the knot in March this year which was attended by A-list actors. By June, Ye Jin personally announced her pregnancy on her  Instagram account.

SOURCE:

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/hyun-bin-happiness-father-to-be-a4575-20220907

What is the Chuseok scene of top stars such as Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin, BTS, 'Woo Young-woo' team, and Yoo Jae-suk?

2022.09.08. 6:34 am

SOURCE

0000881060_001_20220908063401756.jpg?typ

Chuseok is a great national holiday. How do top stars representing Korea spend Chuseok while the entire nation can put their hands down for a while and spend time with their families? There are many stars who spend time with their families after a long time, but there are also many stars who sweat hard even during the holidays to meet their fans. This year, we looked at the Chuseok scenery of the stars during the particularly short holiday period. 

140-C33-A1-1-BEF-4741-B931-33-C8-C5-DE29

◇Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, to IU, trending Ive, and world tour BLACKPINK... 

The top stars Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who celebrated their first holiday after marriage, head back to work after having a meal together with their families this morning. Hyun Bin recently said in an interview with Sports Seoul ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International', "It's the first Chuseok, but after eating with family in the morning, I go to the theater to greet the stage of 'Cooperation 2' in the afternoon." 

Not only Hyun Bin, but the cast of 'Cooperation 2' have no time to rest. Actor Yoo Hae-jin, who is single, overlapped in filming and stage greetings for 'Cooperation 2'. Hae-jin Ha, a big fan of the group Peregrine Falcon, expressed regret that he could not see the concert 'Aspiration' presented by Peregrine Falcon for the first time in 40 years. On the occasion of her 15th anniversary of her debut, Yoona Lim, who was busy with Girls' Generation reunion and filming for the drama 'Big Mouth', is also busy with every single thing. After spending some time with her family, he joins the stage greetings of 'Cooperation 2' on Chuseok Day.