Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Curation: Let's get emotional instead of rain. Recommended movies for rainy season full of rain

During the rainy season, when you are depressed and unhappy... 
Movie + animation 9 full of sounds of rain

A cup of fragrant work that you can taste and recommend! 'OTT Cafe' where you want to see all OTTs in the world

0004069372_001_20220627070110273.jpg?type=w430

Stills of the movie 'I'm Going to Meet You' / Photo=Lotte Entertainment

The monsoon season is back again this year. Cloudy skies, gloomy weather, and endless rain, many people must feel depressed and uneasy throughout the rainy season. What if you start to get annoyed saying, 'Now it's time for no rain'? How about spending the rainy season soaked in emotion with a movie full of the sound of rain? 

Sometimes sadly, sometimes profoundly, sometimes desperately. Rainy scenes in the movie elevate the sensibility of the work to the extreme, adding to the atmosphere of the film. From the 1990s to the 2010s, Seoul Economic Star has compiled a list of colorful rain sounds in movies that can be viewed right now on OTT platforms.

■ <Classic> (2003) | Teabing, Watcha

0004069372_005_20220627070110464.jpg?type=w430

Stills of the movie 'Classic' / Photo=Cinema Service

'To you, I am like a sunset sunset.' Even just hearing the lyrics, there is a scene that comes to mind like a painting. It's a rainy scene in the movie 'The Classic' (director Kwak Jae-yong) starring Son Ye-jin and Jo In-seong. The appearance of the two people running brightly, leaning on a single outfit through the rain shower, creates a refreshing and affectionate atmosphere. 

"Then I'll have to pick you up, with my umbrella." 

Actually, this is a famous scene enough to be called a classic of 'Youth Movie', but the rainy scene in 'Classic' does not end here. 'Rain' in the film is an important element that connects the framed composition, and is used as a medium to confirm the love of past and present characters. Just as Sang-min (Jo In-seong) and Ji-hye (Son Ye-jin) walked through the campus in the rain, Jun-ha (Cho Seung-woo) and Joo-hee (Son Ye-jin) also avoid the rain together and confirm their feelings for each other. 'Rain' in 'Classic' is not simply a tool for a famous scene, but a key point that penetrates the movie. 

■  <I Am Going To Meet You Now> (2017) | Netflix, Wave, Teabing, Watcha

0004069372_008_20220627070110597.jpg?type=w430

Stills of the movie 'I'm Going to Meet You' / Photo=Lotte Entertainment

Based on the Japanese novel of the same name, 'I'm Going to Meet You' (Director Lee Jang-hoon) is a fantasy romance movie starring Son Ye-jin and So Ji-sub. Soo-ah (Son Ye-jin), who left the world with a promise to return after going to the land of clouds on a rainy day. During the rainy season, unbelievable things happen. Soo-ah reappears in front of her husband Woo-jin (So Ji-sub) and her son Ji-ho (Kim Ji-hwan). Sua can't remember her love for some reason or even who she is, but Woojin tries to protect this miraculous situation somehow. 

"If you don't get on the last raindrop train, you'll go to heaven. Then you won't be able to look down on the baby penguin's face again." 

The film revolves around the keywords 'rain' and 'the rainy season'. There are many scenes of rain in the movie, from the setting that Soo-a, who passed away leaving behind a fairy tale promise, comes back alive when the rainy season begins, to the tragedy of having an accident on a rainy day. The soft sound of rain in the work makes the characters' love more beautiful and faint. It helps romantic scenes to be drawn more romantically and tragic scenes to be drawn more tragic. 

source

• Like 1

[Rajegi's 'actor'] Son Ye-jin's acting deceived even a veteran manager

editor's note

※ We convey the lesser-known aspects of actors you know well and the world of acting from a subjective perspective.

0000580901_001_20210217071050150.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin, who played the pickpocketed White Rose in the movie 'Unprotected City'. It is one of the films where Son Ye-jin's acting skills stand out. Provided by CJ Entertainment

On her birthday in 2010, Kim Min-sook, CEO of MS Team Entertainment, had a dizzy heart. She is said to be the company's signboard, and it all started when she was contacted by actress Son Ye-jin. Her words, “You have nothing to say to me,” “I’ll see you today,” were full of her sadness and coldness. She had a crush on CEO Kim. She has just finished recruiting actress Moon Chae-won, who rose to fame in the drama 'The Garden of the Wind' (2008), as she never mentioned Son Ye-jin. Man is an animal of jealousy and envy. The word 'maybe' flashed across CEO Kim's head. 

CEO Kim headed to the place set by Son Ye-jin. Moon Chae-won and Son Ye-jin, who did not even call, were sitting in the place where they went, looking away from each other with a cold expression. At the thought that 'it has already happened', CEO Kim was dizzy. I was in a hurry to sit down and solve the 'situation', but the two actors suddenly shouted "Happy Birthday". It was a surprise show prepared by Son Ye-jin for Kim. CEO Kim is a veteran who is counted as the first-generation manager in Korea. Son Eon-jin, a sophomore in high school who suddenly came to me saying, “I want to act,” sent him back saying, “Study more and come back in a year.” After that, she made her debut as Son Ye-jin and raised her as a big star. Even CEO Kim was deceived by Son Ye-jin's acting. This is a part where you can get a glimpse of the bright and cheerful side of Son Ye-jin.

Son Ye-jin is an actress that is difficult to determine by any one formula. In the early days of her career, she was referred to as the 'Queen of Melody', but now she doesn't really suit her. She has a wide range of acting, from a love affair (movie 'The Standard of Work') to the heiress of her conglomerate (drama 'Crash Landing on You'). Let's think of the relatively unknown film 'The Defenseless City' (2008). Son Ye-jin takes on the role of Baek Jang-mi, a cold and skillful pickpocket. She has a glimmer of life in her bad eyes. She erased Son Ye-jin at once, whether she was sweet or innocent, or expressing her tragic love.

0000580901_002_20210217071050189.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin in 'My Wife Got Married'. It's oddly convincing to see her husband begging her husband to marry another man. Provided by CJ Entertainment

How about 'My Wife Got Married' (2008), which some male audiences criticized for saying, "Isn't it a science-fiction movie?" Son Ye-jin plays In-ah, a character who begs her recently married husband Deok-hoon (the late Kim Joo-hyuk) to let her marry the man she has just fallen in love with. Both Deok-hoon and the audience are startled by the absurd request, but In-ah's words, "I want to get a star, a moon, I just want to have another husband" are strangely convincing through Son Ye-jin's performance. Her audience is disarmed by her Son Ye-jin's 'half-moon smile' and her natural expression. 

Another aspect of Son Ye-jin can be seen in her 'No Secret' (2016). She turned into Yeon-hong, a woman who lost her high school child. It is her subjective role in finding her truth against her husband Jong-chan (the late Kim Joo-hyuk), who can even abandon her family for her career. 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea' (2014) was a movie that Son Ye-jin showed that her action acting was also possible.

Spoiler

0000580901_003_20210217071050212.jpg?type=w430

The movie 'No Secret'. Son Ye-jin plays Yeon-hong, a woman who confronts her hypocritical husband who is blinded by her career path. Provided by CJ Entertainment

Son Ye-jin likes to read books. When she met her in an earlier interview, she said, "Once she goes to a large library in downtown Seoul, she buys dozens of books." She imagines and expresses a life she has never lived, and there is no better training tool than reading for her. She thinks that the secret of her acting ability to digest colorful characters every time is vigorous reading. 

Immersion in her work is also a strength. When she was filming the movie 'Negotiation' (2019) in Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, she said Son Ye-jin and she stayed in a pension near the filming site. This is because she wants to save time to and from the house and focus on her acting. Gil Young-min, CEO of JK Film, who produced 'Negotiation', said, "Actors usually act while commuting to and from work if the filming location is in the metropolitan area." CEO Gil said, “Son Ye-jin was wearing a sweatshirt at her dormitory, and when she wasn’t filming herself, she used to come to the set. I had a strong impression of being an actor who puts everything into it,” he added.

0000580901_004_20210217071050235.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin plays Ha Chae-yoon, a police officer who negotiates with a hostage criminal in the movie 'Negotiation'. Provided by CJ Entertainment

The active side is also revealed in the acting. Her Son Ye-jin actively expresses her own opinions on her set. Director Lee Jong-seok of 'Negotiation' said, "Even when all the actors gathered to read the script, it felt like a scenario meeting because they made a lot of suggestions. Director Lee also praised Son Ye-jin as "an actress who immediately reflects the director's needs while preparing a lot for the set". 

Son Ye-jin's next project is the Hollywood movie 'Cross'. Ethan Hawke in 'Before Sunrise' (1995) and Sam Worthington in 'Avatar' (2009) work together in acting. Due to the spread of COVID-19, the filming schedule has not been decided yet. What kind of acting ensemble will you create with foreign actors? Son Ye-jin is an actress who raises curiosity every time. 

source

• Like 1

Son Yejin announces pregnancy on her IG

“Everyone how are you? I’m doing good. Today I am carefully sharing some good news with you. A new life has found it’s way to us. I am still flustered but I have been feeling the new changes in my body everyday in the middle of Anxiety and excitement . I am thankful but I was careful that I haven’t even told those around me about this yet. I would like to relay this news to the fans and those around us who have been expecting this news before it was too late..I will protect this precious life that has come to us. I hope everyone also protects the precious things in your life too. I wish you all good health. I wish you happiness” ~ Yejinhand IG, 2022/06/27

SOURCE

Congratulations to our lovely couple for this wonderful blessing!!  Son Yejin and Hyun Bin are going to be Eomma and Appa:blush:

:happydance:

8-D488214-760-B-4373-9110-3160-E87-EF89-

84284522-B871-4002-B8-AC-CB487-E8-AA081.

Translation of Son Yejin IG caption

Spoiler

• Like 1

"A new life has come to us"... Son Ye-jin, surprise pregnancy announcement

2022.06.27. 5:05pm

0000083143_001_20220627170501641.png?type=w430

[Oh Myung-joo | DISPATCH]
“A new life has come to us” (Son Yejin & Hyunbin) 

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin become parents. On the afternoon of the 27th, Son Ye-jin posted the news on SNS, saying, "I would like to deliver a careful and happy news today." "A new life has come to us." 

She reported her current condition. “I am still stunned. She is experiencing the changes in her body day by day amidst worries and excitement,” she explained. 

She also expressed her excitement. “I am very grateful, but I am so careful. We deliver the news before it's too late to those who have been waiting for the news as much as we are." 

She also added thanks. “We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all take good care of the things you need to protect and stay healthy,” she concluded. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin held a private wedding ceremony in March at the Walkerhill Hotel Aston House in Gwangjang-dong, Seoul. The warm ceremony was held in the congratulations of both parents and acquaintances.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to become parents

[Vogue Korea]
The couple of the century Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin have delivered more happy news than ever.  After three months of marriage, the two become parents

style_62b969b8ae670-616x930.jpeg

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin directly shared the news of pregnancy through instagram saying, “I would like to deliver a careful and happy news” and “a new life has come to us.”

“I am still stunned, but I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement. I am so grateful, but I am so careful that I have not been able to tell the people around me yet. To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as us, we deliver the news before it’s too late.”

style_62b969b545c92-930x616.jpeg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married on March 31st with the blessings of many people.

SOURCE

• Love 2

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Expecting Their First Child

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Expecting Their First Child

Jun 27, 2022
by D. Kim

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are soon-to-be parents!

On June 27, Son Ye Jin announced the exciting news via Instagram.

Her post reads as follows:

You are all well, right?
I am doing well^^
Today, I want to carefully share some joyful news~

A new life has come to us..

I’m still a bit dazed, but I am feeling changes in my body every day with concern and excitement~
As thankful as I am, I also feel that much cautious, so I haven’t even told anyone around me yet.
Before it gets later, I am sharing this news with fans and acquaintances who must have been waiting as much as us.

We will make sure to protect the valuable life that has come to us~
I hope all of you will also protect what is valuable in your lives and live in good health..

Be happy♥

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin got married in March earlier this year. Congratulations to the couple!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1533070wpp/son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-expecting-their-first-child

Son Ye Jin Announces She Is Currently Pregnant

Congratulations to Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin!

sMDSScn51bPkOARJFM4SoeSvgT6UXFBdj36S4bw8

Son Ye Jin has personally announced she and Hyun Bin are expecting a child.

In a post shared on her Instagram, Son Ye Jin shared the joyous news with her fans around the world.

How are you all doing? I’ve been doing well. I’d like carefully share some very happy news with everyone.

We are expecting a new life in our family..

I’m still flustered, but I’m currently going day by day, feeling the changes in by body and feeling both worry and excitement.

I’m so thankful, but I wasn’t able to tell anyone yet as I had to be very careful about it.

I would like to tell my fans and the people around me who were waiting for this news as much as we were, before it’s too late.

We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all stay healthy, keeping the things you hold precious in your life close to you.

I wish you all happiness

— Son Ye Jin

Son Ye Jin’s agency Msteam also confirmed the news, sharing that she is currently in the early stages of her pregnancy, but did not reveal exactly how far along in the pregnancy she is

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/son-ye-jin-announces-currently-pregnant/

More articles

Spoiler

• Like 2

Currently Most Viewed articles on naver

Naver Most Viewed News Ranking

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, become parents “Pregnancy, new life” [Official]

0000988950_001_20220627165701574.jpg?type=w430

Photo courtesy of VAST Entertainment

Actress Son Ye-jin is pregnant. 

Son Ye-jin directly shared the news of her pregnancy on her own Instagram on the 27th, saying, "I would like to share with you some cautious and happy news today. A new life has come to us." 

She continued, "I'm still stunned, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body amid worry and excitement." She added, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us." 

Son Ye-jin married her Hyun Bin last March.

Spoiler

0000988950_002_20220627165701680.jpg?type=w430

● The following is the text of Son Ye-jin

How are you all doing? I'm doing well^^ 

Today I'm cautious and I'd like to share some good news~ 

New life has come to us.. I'm still confused, but 

I'm still feeling the changes in my body in the midst of worry and excitement. 
I was careful, so I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. 

To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as us, we deliver the news before it's too late. 

I will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you all take care of the things that are important to protect in your life and stay healthy. Be happy. 

Ranks # 10

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, becoming parents... "Precious life, I will protect it well"

2022.06.27. 5:04 pm

Actress Son Ye-jin (40) is pregnant.

0003700091_001_20220627170401576.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-jin /VAST Entertainment

[CKim So-jeong | Chosun]

Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram on the 27th, "I'm going to share some good news with caution today. A new life has come to us,” she said of her pregnancy. 

She continued, "I'm still stunned, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement." She added, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us." 

Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin of her age at the end of March. The two met through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018 and developed into lovers through the drama 'Crash Landing on You'. The two officially admitted their relationship in January of last year, and they got married after a year and three months.

Full text of Son Ye-jin's Instagram post

Everyone, how are you? I'm doing well ^^ Today I would like to share a cautious and happy news~ New life has come to us.. I'm still confused, but I'm feeling it day by day due to the changes in my body in my worries and excitement. ~I am so grateful, but I am so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. To the fans and people who will be waiting for this news as much as we are, we tell the news before it's too late. We will protect the precious lives that have come to us~ Everyone. I hope you are staying healthy by protecting the things that are important to keep in your life. Be happy.

Ranks # 19

Son Yejin pregnancy news is currently trending worldwide on twitter at #12

• Like 2

BREAKING

Newlyweds Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin expecting their first child

AKP STAFF

On June 27 KST, Son Ye Jin took to her personal Instagram account to make the announcement, writing:

Everyone's doing well, right?
I'm doing well^^
Today I'm going to tell you some careful and happy news~

A new life has come to us.

I'm still dazed, but I'm living day by day feeling the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement~
I'm so grateful, but I've been so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet.

To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as we have, we're delivering the news before it gets later

We will make sure to protect the precious life that has come to us~
I hope you all stay healthy and also take good care of what you need to protect in your own lives..  Be happy "

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin married in March and spent this past April on a honeymoon in the United States, visiting Hawaii, California, and New York on their trip. The announcement comes roughly one month after pregnancy rumors about the actress initially began to spread.

Check out Son Ye Jin's post below, and congratulations to the couple!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfTQycjOKkC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE

• Love 2

Son Yejin shares through her IG that she and Hyun Bin are expecting their first child.

“Everyone how are you? I’m doing good. Today I am carefully sharing some good news with you. A new life has found it’s way to us. I am still flustered but I have been feeling the new changes in my body everyday in the middle of Anxiety and excitement . I am thankful but I was careful that I haven’t even told those around me about this yet. I would like to relay this news to the fans and those around us who have been expecting this news before it was too late..I will protect this precious life that has come to us. I hope everyone also protects the precious things in your life too. I wish you all good health. I wish you happiness” ~ Yejinhand IG, 2022/06/27

SOURCE

Congratulations to our lovely couple for this wonderful blessing!!  Son Yejin and Hyun Bin are going to be Eomma and Appa:blush:

:elated:

8-D488214-760-B-4373-9110-3160-E87-EF89-

Spoiler

84284522-B871-4002-B8-AC-CB487-E8-AA081.

Translation of Son Yejin IG caption

Spoiler

Hyun Bin will be a BEST DAD !!

9-FEF8-C9-D-E19-E-456-B-A878-C588-E34-E1
  • Like 1

Son Yejin latest IG post hits 1M likes in just few hours.  She posted around 4:50pm KST

Trending on Weibo hot search #1, 5, 13 and 16

Trending on Yahoo Japan at  #2

Trending Worldwide on Twitter at #12

Spoiler

• Like 1

Son Yejin bestie, Lee Junghyun, like and commented on Son Yejin latest IG post.  
“Congratulations to our Yejin . My Bok-yi and Tiger’s friend ~ Lee Junghyun

Netizens comments on Son Yejin latest IG post

[

• Like 1

How far Son Yejin and Hyun Bin have come from 2018 till present

Seoul Story tweet

Spoiler

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin become parents... "I will protect your precious life well"

2022.06.27. 5:19pm

0000303505_001_20220627171901691.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin wedding pictorial

[JTBC Entertainment | Park Jeong-seon]
A top star couple, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, will become parents.  

Son Ye-jin directly shared the news of her pregnancy through her own SNS on the 27th.  

She said that Son Ye-jin said, 'She is cautious and wants to bring the good news,' she said, 'a new life has come to us'.  

She continued, 'I'm still stunned, but I'm living day by day feeling the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement. I'm really grateful, but I'm so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as we are, we'll tell you before it's too late,' she wrote.  

She also said that Son Ye-jin said, 'We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope you all take good care of the things you need to protect in your life and stay healthy,' he said.  
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married last March.  

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000303505

• Like 1

Son Yejin continues trending on google

"I've found a new name" Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple now become fathers and mothers

2022-06-28 06:50:01

Son Ye-jin, "I feel the changes in my body day by day amid worries and excitement"

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding photo.  Provided by VAST Entertainment.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding photo. Provided by VAST Entertainment.

Actor Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin (40), who got married in March with the attention of the public, become parents.

Son Ye-jin announced the pregnancy news through her SNS on the 27th, saying, "I would like to deliver a careful and happy news" and "a new life has come to us."

He continued, “I am still stunned, but I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement. We will protect the precious life that has come to us,” he added.

According to the agency, Son Ye-jin is currently in the early stages of pregnancy and has decided not to disclose the exact number of months of pregnancy.

http://mnews.imaeil.com/page/view/2022062806500140372

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, becoming a parent 'pregnancy blessing' ... "Experience the changes in the body day by day" [Special]

2022.06.27. 8:19 pm

Spoiler

2022062801002005500127681_20220627201902935.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Jeong An-ji | Sports Chosun]

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who got married on March 31st, become parents. 

Son Ye-jin was the first to tell her fans about her happy news, saying, "New life has come to us" through her own Instagram on the 27th. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I'm still stunned, but I'm feeling it day by day because of the changes in her body in the midst of worry and excitement." told 

She added, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us. 

Actress Lee Jung-hyun congratulated her on Son Ye-jin's pregnancy by leaving a comment saying, "Our Ye-jin is very congratulations, our Bok-joo and tiger zodiac friends." 

Previously, rumors of her Son Ye-jin's pregnancy spread due to a recent photo posted by her in May, but her agency explained that she was "not her pregnant." 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers while working together in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2019 drama 'Crash Landing on You'. After admitting that they were dating in January of last year, after about two years of dating, they got married on March 31st and became a couple. 

▶ Below is the full text of Son Ye-jin, 

how are you all doing? I'm doing well^^ 
Today I'm going to share with you some good news~ 
I'm still stunned, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body in the midst of worry and excitement .
To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as us, we deliver the news before it's too late. 
I will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you all take care of the things that are important to protect in your life and stay healthy. Be happy.

Ranks #7

Naver Most Viewed News Ranking

• Like 1

[theqoo] SON YEJIN'S IG TODAY (FT. 2ND GENERATION)

bypannchoaJune 27, 2022
AVvXsEieMzRLPQuRzWX73hImD2wosybifdMHmZld
AVvXsEj-_nTpj00GLGe7p9BzWOb_2qZcELZ02I5N

You are all well, right?
I am doing well^^
Today, I want to carefully share some joyful news~ 

I’m still a bit dazed, but I am feeling changes in my body every day with concern and excitement~
As thankful as I am, I also feel that much cautious, so I haven’t even told anyone around me yet.
Before it gets later, I am sharing this news with fans and acquaintances who must have been waiting as much as us.

We will make sure to protect the valuable life that has come to us~
I hope all of you will also protect what is valuable in your lives and live in good health.. 

Be happy♥

Cr. Soompi

+ Lee Junghyun's comment
AVvXsEiUT89DN01zk_VFo4LWuNWytkF37ek2kbyK
"ㅎㅎ Our Yejin congratulations~~ <3 Our blessing and tiger year's friend <3"

original post: here

1. Wow I'm curious to see just how pretty their baby will be once they're bornㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats!!!!!!

2. I'm so envious, imagine having your mom and dad being Son Yejin and Hyun Bin 

3. The mother is bunny type, the baby will probably be a bunny type too 

4. How pretty will the kid beㅠㅠ

5. Unnie congrats!! Please have a healthy delivery and always be happy!!!

6. I'm so happyㅋㅋ

7. Ah seriously this is how you should give birthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it too much!!ㅋㅋ

8. Congrats!!!! I hope the 2nd generation will be born prettily 

9. Wow daebak congrats congrats. The baby already looks prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I hope the baby looks like Son Yejinㅎ

[theqoo] HYUNBIN ♥ SON YEJIN, BECOMING PARENTS "PREGNANT WITH A NEW LIFE"

original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Congrats 

2. No matter who the baby takes after, they'll be so prettyㅠㅠ Congrats congrats

3.Congratulations!!!! Why do I have this f*cking feelingㅠ

4. Hul!!!!!!!!  They're at the age too, but this is too good, congrats!!!!!

5. They suit each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Daebak I'm looking forward to see if it's going to be a daughter or son 

7. Unnie be happy, congrats

8. Whether the baby looks like the father, the mom or both, their genes will be the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please have a healthy delivery!!

9. Crazy, no matter who the baby looks like, it's a success

10. Congrats, no matter who the baby looks like, they'll be too pretty 

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin expecting their first born news on Theqoo HOT category with 62k+ views and 600+ comments 

• Like 1

Son Yejin besties, Lee Junghyun and Lee Minjung, like and commented on Son Yejin latest IG post.  
“Congratulations to our Yejin . My Bok-yi and Tiger’s friend ~ Lee Junghyun

Most followed Korean actress on IG

Cartier IG account liked Son Yejin latest post

• Like 1