Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

<Thirty, Nine> Digital ad at Hongik University Station Seoul.  10 days to first broadcast on 02/16 (Wed) 10:30pm KST, also available on Netflix

Son Yejin Articles

KORB

Spoiler

LOL, Son Yejin is such a troll she knows we know and so she unfollow the photographer account :lol:

• Like 2

Ok, we will see Cha Mijo on Feb 16. I'm glad she can wrap up the shooting without any issue, especially the Covid case.

I think their promos the drama not just interviews but doing games too, excited about what kind of games they play to promos the drama :wow1:

wow.... her bestie drama is in February too 

Kim Hye-soo and Son Ye-jin are coming... New dramas are coming out in February

Kim Ye -seul / Article approval: 2022-02-05 15:19:37

New dramas airing in February.

A new wind blows in the drama version that was full of historical dramas and healing romances. Both the home theater and OTT have finished preparing to meet viewers by announcing new works.

The first to take off the veil is JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'People of the Meteorological Administration: The Cruelty of In-House Romance', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 12th. It is a work romance drama depicting the love and work of the Meteorological Agency. Actors Park Min-young, Song Kang, Yoon Park, and Yura appear.

On the same day, tvN's 'Twenty-five Twenty One', which takes off the veil, also raises expectations. Set in 1998 in chaos due to the IMF, this drama depicts the wandering and growth of youth who have lost their dreams in the times. Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk work together. Kim Tae-ri is making a comeback to the small screen after 4 years since tvN's 'Mr. Sunshine' and Nam Joo-hyuk is about a year after tvN's 'Startup'.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty Nine', which will be aired for the first time on the 16th. It is a human romance about the friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun form three friends, and Yeon Woo-jin, Lee Mu-saeng, Lee Tae-hwan, and Ahn So-hee appear.

A romantic comedy is also on the way. SBS's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Meet the Man' is an office romance that tells the story of a talented CEO and an employee who deceived their identity. Ahn Hyo-seop, Kim Se-jeong, Kim Min-gyu, and Seol In-ah, who performed well in SBS 'Hongcheongi' last year, will appear.

OTT made a plate with genres. Netflix will release a new original 'Boy's Judgment' on the 25th. Kim Hye-soo, Kim Mu-yeol, Lee Seong-min, and Lee Jung-eun appear. It is a courtroom drama depicting the story of juvenile crimes and the stories surrounding him as judge Shim Eun-seok (Kim Hye-soo), who hates juvenile criminals, is appointed to the juvenile department of the district court. Disney+, which showed off 'You and My Police Class', will release the new original 'Grid' on the 16th. It is a mystery tracking thriller that deals with the story of an unknown existence that created a shield that saved mankind and disappeared as an accomplice to a murderer after 24 years. Kim Ah-joong, Seo Kang-jun, Kim Mu-yeol, Kim Sung-kyun, Lee Si-young, etc. Teabing will release a new original 'I just haven't done my best' with a comical atmosphere on the 18th. It is a story of a voluntary white man challenging himself to become a webtoon writer, and Park Hae-jun takes on the lead role.

By Kim Ye-seul, staff reporter yeye@kukinews.com

[Copyright @ KUKINEWS. All rights reserved.]

https://www.kukinews.com/newsView/kuk202202050041 

• Love 1

<Thirty, Nine> Episode 1 Preview | Are you saying you want to sleep with me?

9 days to first broadcast on 02/16 (Wed) 10:30pm KST, also available on Netflix

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/24975992

English sub

Official Trailer on The Swoon Youtube channel and Netflix 

The Swoonnetflix IG also posted <Thirty, Nine> Official Poster & Trailer

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqETB1jVmP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

9-B39-ABED-91-A8-49-B2-B459-E95-FCA053-A

Netflix Korea 

Spoiler

Netflix Philippines 

Spoiler

JTBC Drama IG update.  

“Will you accept my request to be a friend of 39? “

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZqrxtVMCbK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Cha Mijo | Tomorrow, we will talk about the romance of the Queen of Golf

012-CE452-E640-4241-AC0-E-008251-ACF74-C

Spoiler

768057-C8-FD00-4-B16-B4-FF-6-E54-D02-BC0

83-F62-AA9-7854-4798-B4-F6-CA1-EE762715-

2032585-C-ED04-4-F77-85-A2-CFE1-FF8-F3-E

Haha can’t wait to see Dr Cha Mijo next Wednesday.:lol:

A95858-E5-8-AC2-40-E3-B2-DE-3-F0-E08-E36

<Thirty, Nine> Articles

LIFE STYLE ASIA, PHILIPPINES

Spoiler

[2011/02/07 ~ 2022/02/07]
Happy Son Yejin 21st Debut Anniversary commemorating her first leading role in drama <Delicious Proposal> with So Ji Sub (siblings role).

CEO Kim has been an awesome manager taking good care of Son Yejin, eating together with her, following her everywhere for 21 years

Spoiler

BA2-CAB9-C-99-BA-437-C-8728-FE7-BB025-F9

CEO Kim with SYJ on her birthday celebration at <Thirty, Nine> on set on 01/10.

Fans love & support for Son Yejin 21st Debut Anniversary

Billboard Ads  

Fans voting thru Choeaedol apps
Period: 02/07 ~02/13 (2 wks)

Spoiler

Coincidentally JTBC also put up <Thirty, Nine> Digital ad at Hongik University Station Seoul.
Spoiler

Handcream team
Period: 02/06 ~02/20
Spoiler

Flowers & Gifts incl a European cookbook

Handcream team

2-D2-CE0-AB-02-EC-4-BE2-BA0-C-151-F8-F1-

Spoiler

Spoiler

European cookbook

• Like 1

JTBC Drama IG update.   8 days to first broadcast on 02/16 (Wed) 10:30pm KST, also available on Netflix.

“Introducing to my friend.  Can’t we also give him a cut between Mijo, Chanyoung and Joohee?”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZtNDLlINqj/?utm_medium=copy_link

J. Dermatology | Cha Mijo, a dermatologist 

AFEF9-BB7-DF66-453-E-AAF6-2-E08-B00-BB18

Spoiler

FC1667-CA-41-CF-4-EF1-A926-F27-F79-ACF17

Just notice Kim Jihyun is the cosmetics manger for SkinCeuticals in the drama (lol her badge shows). :) 

Spoiler

032-F6-FFB-D82-E-4-D0-F-BE90-A0359-D6-C0

Translations 

9-B73-E0-CA-FB4-C-40-A9-A80-E-87-B7-E260

AAC1-FE8-A-9-F84-471-F-BE38-51129-AD263-

Son Yejin latest IG post hits 1M likes

• Like 1

<Thirty, Nine> 6 members group poster released

“Because it’s us, this current moment that is so special”

A532-B5-B0-188-D-40-A1-95-B9-1-B3-AA8279

photographer: Ahn Jooyoung

poster design: Propaganda

Son Ye-jin, real human romance preview... Hyun Bin close your eyes for a moment ('Thirty, Nine')

2022.02.09. 9:33 am

0000529497_001_20220209091601552.jpg?type=w430

Full poster of 'Thirty-Nine'./Photo courtesy of JTBC Studio

[OSEN = Reporter Jang Woo-young] A group poster containing the complete set of 'Thirty Nine' was released for the first time. 

Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), in JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will be broadcasted for the first time at 10:30 pm on the 16th, Expectations are heating up with a six-person poster featuring Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), Yeon Woo-jin (Kim Seon-woo), Lee Moo-saeng (Kim Jin-seok), and Lee Tae-hwan (Park Hyeon-jun).

The released group poster is filled with the pleasant energy of the six men and women. The three friends Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do), and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyeon), and Kim Seon-woo (Yeon Woo-jin), Kim Jin-seok (Lee Moo-saeng), and Park Hyeon-jun (Lee Tae-hwan), who sit between them, are enough to blow away their worries. Delightful. 

Also, the beautiful maple trees behind them are not in their lush twenties, but they seem to contain the youth of wonderful people now, making my heart race. Like the copy phrase, 'Because we are so special now', the six men and women who lean on each other's shoulders and enjoy a feeling of happiness raise curiosity about what kind of memories they will share. 

'Thirty, Nine' is a realistic human romance drama that deals with the deep stories of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. It is receiving infinite attention as a highly anticipated work that will open the year 2022. 

In particular, the close chemistry of Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun was foretold through the teaser videos released earlier. The extraordinary breathing of the three actors, including the daily life of grabbing the belly button as well as the moment of slicing the chest, is heightening the expectations of prospective viewers. 

Not only that, the melodramatic narrative that Yeon Woo-jin, Lee Mu-saeng, Lee Tae-hwan and three friends will present is also an essential point. Attention is also drawn to the story unfolding in front of three couples who are in different situations: Mi-jo Cha and Seon-woo Kim, who are 39 years old, Chan-young Jung and Jin-seok Kim, who are ex-lovers who remain as colleagues, and Joo-hee Jang and Hyeon-jun Park, who will meet as local Chinese restaurant chefs and residents.

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on Wednesday, the 16th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004553500

<Thirty,Nine> still cuts

704-F9165-9826-45-A1-8-FFB-6-B120-EFEDE5

8-DBD2576-EA05-45-E9-8-E69-0612658-FCD1-

'Thirty, Nine' writer "Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, Kim Ji-hyun, etc. are the main driving force.. the best actors"

2022.02.09. 2:05 PM

Reporter Cheon Yun-hye | HERALD POP

202202091403057683758_20220209140403_01_20220209140502054.jpg?type=w430

[Herald POP = Reporter Cheon Yun-hye]

What is the age of thirty-nine as the writer Yoo Young-ah of 'Thirty, Nine'? 

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah, directed by Kim Sang-ho, produced by JTBC Studio, Lotte Cultureworks) is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. . 

First, writer Yoo Young-ah said, “I have a love for her and I have not been able to let go of it for a long time.” At the time, the title ‘Thirty, One Two Three’ was about the love story of three friends.

After writing the previous work 'Boyfriend', while contemplating the next drama, writer Yoo came to the question, 'Can this work be turned into a drama?' “I am working hard at my job now, but I also did not have a smooth childhood, so the underlying 'anxiety of existence' came to me with great sympathy.” told the background of the birth of 'Thirty, Nine'. 

Then, I wonder what was the reason for changing the title of the drama to 'Thirty, Nine' and what the meaning of the age of thirty-nine is contained. Regarding this, writer Yoo Young-ah said, "When I was in my early 20s, my 30s looked pretty cool. When I turned twenty-nine, I thought I would be looking forward to it.” “But when it came down to it, I wasn’t really impressed. Just living was out of breath and exhausting, so I didn't feel any emotions. 'Thirty is an early age because it has become something. I thought, ‘I’m at an age where I need to be more turbulent,’” he said. 

Writer Yoo Young-ah continued, “But when she turned thirty-nine, it was different. The thought of turning forty soon became a burden. Forty is said to be irresistible, and although it is an age that is not shaken by anything, it is rather like forty when it is hard for 365 days. I wanted to portray the age full of tension in front of me, thirty-nine.” “Now that we are forty-nine and we are close to fifty, thirty-nine is also youthful,” he said, showing affectionate nostalgia for the past.

In addition, scenes that do not deal lightly with heavy materials such as deadlines and adopted children without being lightly handled with sincerity and fun are approaching prospective viewers with a different curiosity. Writer Yoo said, “I read it in a book one day. People say that the happiness that comes when you change a car or buy a house has a shorter shelf life than you think. In addition, it is said that the unhappiness that comes when human relationships are entangled goes deep and lasts for a long time. Maybe it is not money and fame that can give us the greatest energy when we are shaken by difficulties, but honest and warm communication with those around us? Whether I am an adopted child, whether I have a presence or not, an honest relationship seems to be the most important thing.” 

Lastly, writer Yoo Young-ah said, “In ‘Thirty, Nine’, actors are the main driving force. It's a casting I'm so grateful for." She said, "I was surprised by the performances of the actors who made them more attractive than the existing characters and I am very grateful. I thought they were the best actors because they were more beautiful, better, and more pleasant than the characters I thought of,” he said. 

JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will invite viewers to the brilliant days of three friends that everyone can relate to, will be broadcast for the first time at 10:30 pm on the 16th. 

Photo courtesy of JTBC Studio

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003529485

This so Son Yejin sighting photo has widely spread in sns and it is clear that the lady in the photo is NOT Son Yejin.  No one posted Son Yejin last night play date photos in Korea blog cafe. 

Spoiler

690-F1-F83-4-B30-40-A4-B522-AAA442-C67-C

[2022/02/08] Son Yejin attended theatre play “Richard III” last nite, with her boyfriend, Hyun Bin, to support Jang Youngnam (her co star from <The Negotiation>) and Hwang Jungmin (collaboration in a 2015 TVC).  THREE sightings of  Son Yejin  at CJ Towol Theater. 

06-D9-A696-27-E8-4-E07-B50-F-7855-ED09-A

Although Son Yejin was wearing mask and no makeup, OP said her eyes are beautiful and she is very slim

Spoiler

236-B1263-F210-464-C-A2-AE-1-BC22-A90-EC

1-BD33-A26-3346-4-C66-AC76-A8-F5-EDCF0-D

71-AFBC76-B4-BA-4-E2-A-B800-EAE2-CAFEFED

ctto: blog cafe

Third sightings

[2015/07/25] Son Yejin and Hwang Jungmin had a TVC collaboration & interview

Son Yejin IG post 

https://www.instagram.com/p/5jNhh1pIxz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

A65-DD8-D7-00-ED-445-A-978-E-D64-ACCD1-F

Son Yejin | Jang Youngnam

E7-C1-DD41-D97-C-4750-918-E-339459912-B5

9-C6-E1331-C06-D-4-F8-F-8654-14-B1-F0197

Son Yejin will be on Yu Jaesuk talk show “You Quiz On The Block” next Wed 02/16

MC: Who is the first love of the nation’s first love  

My love right now is my first love ~ Son Yejin, 2022

The people I met and loved in the past, back then I really thought I was in love. But as time passes, I find myself wondering if that love was for real and if the love I had for that person was truly love. ~ Son Yejin, 2018

Spoiler

Knetizens reactions to Son Yejin “My love right now is my first love”

https://theqoo.net/hot/2340478718

Spoiler

• Love 2

The nation’s first love and the nation first love’s first love articles are flooding & trending in Korea Naver, Daum & Nate Pann.

Son Ye-jin, first love = ♥ Hyunbin? "Now love is first love" ('You Quiz')

2022.02.10. 4:31 am
Correspondent Jo Yoon-sun |  SPORTS CHOSUN

2022021101000633900042041_20220210043102855.jpg?type=w430

2022021101000633900042042_20220210043102867.jpg?type=w430

2022021101000633900042043_20220210043102888.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

2022021101000633900042044_20220210043102892.jpg?type=w430

2022021101000633900042045_20220210043102907.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Chosun Correspondent Jo Yoon-sun] Actress Son Ye-jin revealed that the love she is currently in is her first love. 

Son Ye-jin appeared in the trailer released at the end of tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcast on the 9th. 

In the trailer, Son Ye-jin was asked, "I'm curious about the story of the nation's first love." Son Ye-jin responded with her bright smile and said, "Now love is my first love." Upon hearing this, Yoo Jae-suk burst into laughter. 

Son Ye-jin also revealed her anecdote that occurred because of her natural beauty from her childhood. He said, "When I was 5 or 6 years old, I rode a bus with my mother, and someone said, 'You look so pretty.' So when I came home, I looked in the mirror and thought, 'What is pretty?'" Yoo Jae-seok said, "That's me," and imitated Son Ye-jin, and this last year made her laugh by saying, "I was saying, "I said what's pretty when I looked at the right answer." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin admitted that she is dating her actor Hyun Bin in January last year. She will appear in JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which will premiere on the 16th. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003830365

• Like 2

The nation’s first love articles are trending in Korea Naver, Daum & Nate Pann 

Spoiler

Knetizens reactions to Son Yejin “My love right now is my first love”.  Many comments saying Son Yejin is very pretty ~ Part 2

https://theqoo.net/hot/2340478718

Son Yejin x Pomellato Rings and Ear Rings for tvN “You Quiz on the Block” 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

[02/16 Schedule]

8:40pm KST ~ Son Yejin “You Quiz on the Block” on tvN

♥ 10:30pm KST ~ <Thirty, Nine> Ep 1 on JTBC, TVing, Netflix

Yu Jaesuk “You Quiz On The Block” Ep 142 Teaser.  The show will be aired on next Wednesday 02/16 at 8:40pm KST on tvN

“The nation’s first love Son Yejin | What makes you look pretty?  

• Like 1

<Thirty, Nine> Billboard ad in Seoul

<Thirty, Nine> Articles

Kang Malgeum is playing the role of Cha Mijo's elder sister <Thirty, Nine>

Spoiler

SOOMPI

Spoiler

HAN CINEMA

Spoiler

Son Yejin Articles

KOREABOO

KSTARLIVE