Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest theresal1430294437

@Binnie_Lover Me too.. I was secretly hoping too that Ye Jin unnie would be the female lead because I hear in some reports that her new movie would end at November so it suppose to be a right timing but I feel that Ye Jin unnie would like to rest after that, so I assume it will never be.. I like Hyun bin for her, I think they are match..have you seen the video I just posted, A moment to remember VIP première! Hyun bin was there and he was ask something about ye Jin but I didn't understand because there's no eng sub..so I was just hoping..

theresal said:  @Binnie_Lover Me too.. I was secretly hoping too that Ye Jin unnie would be the female lead because I hear in some reports that her new movie would end at November so it suppose to be a right timing but I feel that Ye Jin unnie would like to rest after that, so I assume it will never be.. I like Hyun bin for her, I think they are match..have you seen the video I just posted, A moment to remember VIP première! Hyun bin was there and he was ask something about ye Jin but I didn't understand because there's no eng sub..so I was just hoping..

Guest mahominami

ncjxlight_1cfa said:

Park Cheol-min told tales about Son Ye-jin making sexual jokes on set.

A press conference was held for the movie "Pirates" on the SBS TV show "Good Morning".

Park Cheol-min said, "We were in a container, sheltering from the cold when I heard Son Ye-jin and Nam-gil sharing sexual jokes. I thought to myself, 'should I continue with this movie?'

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin said, "We were all in the water once in this winter weather and it was so cold I almost cussed".

Source : hancinema

I'm a silent reader for years, can't believe I just signed up to share this! :DDDDDDDD SAIL SHIP SAIL!

Guest unnie77

Childhood photos of Son Ye Jin !

Jade Korean female screen possesses a gentle beauty from a young age.

Ảnh thơ bé của Son Ye Jin

Cute Son Ye Jin with her short hair

a little merry  Face

Gentle smile

a picture with her ​​friend

And with another friend

Student card photo of Son Ye Jin

More prominent than the peers

Also equally mischievous one

http://news.zing.vn/Anh-tho-be-cua-Son-Ye-Jin-post39312.html

I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE  BEFORE! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW OLD IS SON YE JIN IN THIS PICTURE?

@theresal I just changed my username!
Anyway, the VIP premiere video :
Interviewer : What kind of movie do you expect it to be?Hyun Bin : I'm just looking forward to Jung Woosung's good work.Interviewer : Do you not look forward to Son Yejin?Hyun Bin : I do.
I'm planning to sub as many videos as possible after exam, but I have limited, self-learnt Korean. :(

Guest theresal1430294437

@theresal I just changed my username!

Anyway, the VIP premiere video :

Interviewer : What kind of movie do you expect it to be?
Hyun Bin : I'm just looking forward to Jung Woosung's good work.
Interviewer : Do you not look forward to Son Yejin?
Hyun Bin : I do.

I'm planning to sub as many videos as possible after exam, but I have limited, self-learnt Korean. 
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@ispeakmymindtakeiteasy  thank you so much for subbing..I thought it was something of a compliment but well, it's alright. :))O:-)
i wanna learn korean too:))

Guest theresal1430294437

@PeerNorway me too.. I wanna see her in a drama but I think she will always be a film star and movies last forever. :x ;) so I think a romantic movie with handsome actors in Korea would be good. 
Future leading man Wishlist:
1. Hyun Bin2. Lee Min Ho3. Won Bin4. Song kang Ho ( I included him because she haven't work with him and He is a big star in Korea) :x <:-P