Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

@soneonjin, @unnie77 and @hstar16~~

oh~thx u xooo much all friend~@hstar16 but who is choi jin hyuk ? in 100% boy band~there is no choi jin hyuk~xooo u means actor choi jin hyuk ?

@hstar16~~~really~but i searched choi jin hyuk talked about son ye jin in google~~there is nothing he talked about her~~~xoooo if u have link about this~~~i hope u will send me this link~~~xD~~pls~~~and xooo thx~~~~and also send me link chun jung myung talked about son ye jin

~~~~oh she has many boy fans and u am xoooo happy~~~^_^

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Movie 'The Pirates' surpasses 8.5 million viewsSTAR N NewsBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News
Movie 'The Pirates' surpasses 8.5 million views

Movie 'The Pirates' surpassed 8.5 million views.

On September 23rd, actress Son Ye Jin uploaded a new photo of her, and expressed thanks to her fans for their huge supports for 'The Pirates.'

The photo shows Son Ye Jin showing a bright smile in front of balloons that are in the shape of '850,'

Son Ye Jin wrote, "'The Pirates' exceeded 8.5 million views, and I had a celebration party yesterday. I planned the party along with my friend's birthday! I would like to express thanks to everyone who watched 'The Pirates'!! Watch out for cold!!"

Back when 'The Pirates' surpassed 7 million views, Son Ye Jin told that she hopes that the number would reach 8.5 million, and many fans are celebrating this new record.

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin was cast for director Lee Kyung Mi's 'Happy House' recently.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/movie-the-pirates-surpasses-8-5-million-views-074309734.html

@WyslJ 

I don't know who he is. He posted a picture with SYJ on his instagram account.

"요즘 이치류를 자주 찾아주시는 손예진씨~~ 영화 '해적' 대박나세여~~~*\(^_^)/*"  photo was taken yesterday  ;)

10617157_1525531911022858_1795935576_n.j

cr : IG lovelyhhs

@soneonjin, thx xoooo xoooo much ^_^