[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

Guest yanthizegeg

just finished watch this drama almost a week ago and still hang around to everything behind it,,the bromance scene totally freakin me out,, *dance*can't imagine others to take their role as perfect as themlooking forward if there's part 2 of the drama 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yanthizegeg

does anyone knows where to find its official press conference for this drama?? the one with fashion show, I preferably.even though I know it's been quite a long time ago, I sill hope I can find the video with subtitleI can't find it in youtube recently,,thx for helping :)

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi all *waves* I just wanted to say I'm on episode 3 of this drama and I'm really in love with it. So far so great. Thanks for all the updates you posted. ^^

Guest itscreamie

Just found this spazz from JYJ3!!!Three years have passed.. 4 dramas. 5 characters.. From Lee Sun Joon, Song Yoo Hyun, Lee Gak, Yong Tae Yong and Han Jung Woo... But still not forgetting my Garang!! :x

Take a look into SKKS! Where my love for Chunnie began :)
[sPAZZ 2010] Yoochun in Sungkyunkwan Scandal
hyikX2p.jpg
KYN6A3W.jpg
VMFioPw.jpg
0GpC4xn.jpg
BhmaZYn.jpgBSKunML.jpgXRoMLTm.jpghPOnKer.jpgl0BC3Jb.jpgJtk0Ea5.jpg8apjZ4h.jpgFIT6yxM.jpg1jEiNA1.jpgXhl9SJY.jpgFIT6yxM.jpg
L5ExJtZ.jpg
mq1R9U9.jpg
iYXqXXM.jpg
2gMcoPE.jpgAkrFj67.jpgkjtvRZY.jpgr7hpBaf.jpgd7kNCXI.jpg
2LgbIXe.jpg
4d4wz42.jpgAU0hcrz.jpgaMBkHuv.jpgGTXqkia.jpg08ZGWeS.jpgk2a0cmT.jpggqblyy0.jpgQSe1pSS.jpgmsszJbE.jpgxNhruID.jpgpey3Djz.jpg2lyySAw.jpg4I5QJEp.jpg76xEAGt.jpgMakPH3m.jpgYwW9MEf.jpg2gDewfK.jpgk10dvbs.jpgx779fpK.jpgS3OYarz.jpgaCxUlqM.jpgSHYJzVs.jpg3tCNz93.jpg2JsdIgj.jpg4Qm8rHk.jpgMsMqz4H.jpg
Credit: TheLuvShared by: JYJ3
@mimi26, yay sis thank you for posting the vids! I know ur always around here. haha. I haven't read ur pm to me yet. Hopefully i can react to it soon. take care.

Guest sunshine4ever

@mimi26, thanks so much for those Press Conference videos with English subs. Will find some times to watch it soon. I just finished watching episode 3 today and it was really good. I just think that Yoon Hee and Seon Jun have a thing for each other. I mean I can understand why she is scared sleeping next to him, but I just couldn't help but laughed when he woke up and tried to look at her and held her which caused her to be shocked when she woke up. LOL. I just looked at post 1 and I saw that there were 84 people awesoming post 1. This drama must be very popular back then. Anyway, this drama is indeed really good like @itscreamie said. I seriously don't know why both Yoon Hee and Seon Jun didn't do much but looked at each other, but I just felt like they have this big thing for each other.

sunshine4ever said: @mimi26, thanks so much for those Press Conference videos with English subs. Will find some times to watch it soon. I just finished watching episode 3 today and it was really good. I just think that Yoon Hee and Seon Jun have a thing for each other. I mean I can understand why she is scared sleeping next to him, but I just couldn't help but laughed when he woke up and tried to look at her and held her which caused her to be shocked when she woke up. LOL. I just looked at post 1 and I saw that there were 84 people awesoming post 1. This drama must be very popular back then. Anyway, this drama is indeed really good like @itscreamie said. I seriously don't know why both Yoon Hee and Seon Jun didn't do much but looked at each other, but I just felt like they have this big thing for each other.

Guest itscreamie

[NEWS] Yu Ah In, Song Joong Gi, Park Yu Chun – Sungkyunkwan Students who became Kings?

34qiPdp.jpg

Yu Ah In, Song Joong Gi, Park Yu Chun – Sungkyunkwan Students who became Kings? SBS E!Entertainment News / Kang Sun Ae reporting
It’s getting an attention that all three flower boy leads from KBS Drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal now landed acting roles as kings
Last April 25th, at SBS Drama Jang Ok Jung home page, there was a video showing all three as lead actors casted as kings
It is a very witty video pointing it out the fact that all three actors whom acted together harmonious, on Drama, “Seong Gyun Gyan Scandal” landed acting roles as kings; Song Joong Gi in SBS Drama “Tree with Deep Root”, Park Yuchun in “Rooftop Prince”, and Yoo Ah In in Jang Ok Jung are acting ferociously

Source : SBS E!Video Credit : MiracleKiAileTranslation by Harmony & PeaceShared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Guest itscreamie

:x
12May2013[FAN] skks O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N !

OBESSION copy

Why am I so obsessed with Sungkyungkwan Scandal?
I maybe the only one with the dubious honour of having watched Sungkyungkwan Scandal (SKKS) more than 30 times. It would have been more if I didn’t have to work, go to toilet and throw out the trash at home. Those are 3 tasks I could not escape from, no matter how I plead.
Why does this drama which won the Bronze prize in the New York TV and Film Festival in 2012 have such a hold on me?
Is it to do with Park Yu Chun’s charm? Or the good looking quartet of Yu Chun, Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In and Park Min Young? Or just their acting? Or it’s all due to the story? It’s a bit of everything. But the story of college life strikes a chord in my heart.
Remember the first pangs of infatuation when we were starry-eyed teens, eyeing the school sportsboy  with his rippling muscles ? Or the geek we want to get tuition from? But they were from different classes to ours and we could only hope and pray they would notice us one day? Maybe when we pretend to drop our handkerchief in front of them and walk away, they may pick it up and chase after us instead of throwing it into the trash bin?
But Lee Seon Joon (LSJ) embodies both the sportsman and the scholar in one body. And studying in the same class as us too! What luck! It also doesn’t hurt that he is rich too. Why would I not fantasise about training with him in the forest? I would pick a day when the sky is dark, to train, so he and I can huddle together under the overhang of a rock when it starts to rain. After all, every romantic story starts with “It was a cold, stormy night and they took shelter in a dilapidated hut and nobody was in ……”.
 And sharing  a study table with him in the library? I will pick a table with no modesty board below so I can play footsy with LSJ’s long legs while asking him seriously “ What did God make legs for aside from walking, running, jumping and kicking? “
And LSJ’s ultimate love letter dispersed amongst library books.  I had a similar sweet experience of getting an anonymous letter addressed to me, in a book in my school library. From a boy from another class. But I wasn’t born with the guts to meet a stranger I had never set eyes on, for a blind date. It took a school reunion more than 20 years later for me to discover who had sent that anonymous letter. Fortunately, he didn’t look a least bit like Park Yu Chun, or I would have kicked myself.
Ah! That memorable overnight picnic for two on a deserted island. Forget about packing sandwiches and wine and a chequered table cloth. It’s romantic enough with crickets singing in the air. And if they sing out of tune, barbecuing  crickets and apples  with LSJ is a new recipe our mothers may want to try out.
Yes, SKKS makes me reminisce about college life.
But it is the dialogue in SKKS that really does it for me. Who is not inspired by LSJ’s wisdom “We do not choose our parents”? How come my mum and dad never told me that truth when I was a kid? They convinced me I was picked from the dustbin when I asked them where I came from. But how EXACTLY was I made, I remember pushing for answers.  I never forget my first Biology lesson when my mum said “You dropped from the armpit ! ”.
Who has not shed a tear when LSJ rebuked Kim Yoon Hee (KYH) who saw their love as futile : “ What you’re pushing  away is not greed, but me. Because of you, I’ve done things I thought I could never do but you’ve not stepped out of the world you’ve confined yourself in.” Doesn’t this shake us out of our laid back attitude in life?
My favourite LSJ nugget is his promise to KYH “If you need a miracle, let me create one for you.” I never knew miracles can be made. I have always believed a miracle is the impossible taking place. No human can orchestrate it. That’s why they are called “miracles”.  Not only did LSJ make a champion archer out of KYH, this quote so moved some S Korean ajummas that they used this to assure JYJ and started an internet radio station for them in 2011 (although for a short while) when all the Korean TV stations refused JYJ a platform to sing on TV. If that isn’t a miracle, what is?
Many of us fell for Yu Chun because he made LSJ alive in our living rooms. Through SKKS and Yu Chun, many became JYJ fans.  I am one of them.
Chunsas, what has SKKS done to you? Please share with us by writing to the admin so we can all enjoy together. I believe there are a million and one of us who love Yu Chun through SKKS. I am one speaking to the million.
Blog Post submitted by : 6002mydream

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Cici1430287564

My friend recomended me this drama a LOOOOONG time ago, but I never watched it, cuz I didnt think I would like it.. I was SOO wrong!! <3 <3 
Just the lovliest drama ever.. And Song JoongKi & Yo AhIn <3 such a cute bromanse =P
tumblr_m39zydnL7k1r5woqto1_400.jpg

20101212_seoulbeats_yoo-ah-in_song-joong

And so cute that Yo Ah In said he had to avoid Song Joong Ki, because of the cutest couple award <3 hehe13zreqv.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I never thought I'd love this SKKS. The 4 actors are amazing. Got to know sweet looking PMK here and she's really pretty lady. Love PYC and I'm a fan of him esp after this drama and Rooftop Prince. An amazing artist and he deserved all the awards. SJK, my lovely and adorable man. Such a pretty face with a cheeky character. YAI, a new discovery from this drama and love these great ensemble.

Guest laissezze

Got to start to watch the drama after three years! lol!

Anyway, every episode is refreshing and there's always something to look forward to. One thing I love about this drama are the provers they say time and again. If I could just have a mental photograph of what I read on the subs then I would have it be my status on FB. lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

6. Sungkyunkwan Scandal

sungkyunkwan_scandal_quote_dramafever_ee

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Archived