[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still havent get over SKKScandal though its over a year ago...Its just the chemistry & bonding between the actors are so real & great that it hard to let go...tho I like Micky in MR & RTP while PMY with CJM in Glory Jane, nothing can beat their onscreen chemistry, not even PMY & LMH for me...

Anyway so happy that ppl stil talk abt the show even when the artists have move on with their new work...

BTW is it just a coincindence that Micky Yoochun is currently acting in RTP abt a Joseon Prince transported to modern days while PMY is acting in

abt a present day doctor being transported back to Josean days :rolleyes: And more among her costars are Yoochun's JYJ brother Jaejoong & his recent cf costar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest showoff

Just finished the series. Gu Yong Ha is the greatest and his friendship with Moon Jae Shin was actually more interesting to me than the Lee Seon Joon and Kim Yoon Shik loveline.

Guest aida038

After i watched skks back in year 2010, I rewatch skks last few days ago...:D That's my 1st time discover yoochun first acting and impressed me with his improvement in acting skill from stiff till he becomes natural, that make me become one of Yoochun's fan till now..:) Through skks i knew Yoochun, otherwise i do not know he was from DBSK and now JYJ..:) Yoochun Hwaiting..:D

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone who's interested with the SKKS Special (Movie) broadcasted... kpopella has the file...

http://kpopella.org/2012/03/14/sungkyunkwan-scandal/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest quisty86

Hello :) I was just wondering if the waltz music playing everytime Chosun arrives been id-ed alread? I tried to let go of it the first time I watched SKK Scandal but now it has come back to haunt me. It's a very beautiful piece :( I can't find the title. 

does anyone have the link for the subtitle of the special episode??

YES, anyone here know where I can download Subtitle for the special episode ?? I want it too TT

I've been watching through ytube

there's a complete episode over there

That's ended w the scene in bed

they were profsr at skk

is there a new one after this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived