[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Guest gems

Guest curiosityandthekitty

This may sound weird, but I get excited at drama/movies with the secondary guy or the antagonist threatening the lead girl..
Sungkyunkwan Scandal Episode 3, when In-Soo threatens Yoon-Hee/Yoon-Shik, for example..
I get excited over what will happen b/w them next.. unfortunately, the threatening does not develop, i would love if it does! I had initially swooned over just what would happen if In-Soo found out Yoon-Hee/Shik is a girl, but was disappointed with the brief ending...
So, anyone would like to share opinion / recommend dramas? You might have noticed I love gender bender dramas :) 
Actually, I just want to share this rather weird fetish with someone, but dunno where to do so.. :( is it actually correct for me to share this in this thread? srry, newcomer :)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest menchie007

I really love sungkyunkwan scandal.... and since I miss it already.... I made a video....
the song is in tagalog (Instead Be Mine in English translation...)
hope you like the it... :))))))))

Guest itscreamie

mimi26

said: It's so hard to find download links for SKKS now. Now I understood all the previous requests for links here. If someone finds a working download link, please share.

Guest sunflower63

Hi everyone, I just started watching this drama and I saw the first two episodes. I am enjoying it so far and I am fascinated by the costumes and the setting. I won't be reading the many posts before this in case of spoilers but I will read it once I finish the drama. If there is anyone watching it right now I would enjoy commenting it together.

• 2 weeks later...

Attention Sungkyunkwan Scandal fans. Sungkyunkwan Scandal, along with The Moon that Embraces the Sun are going to be made into musicals. TMTETS will be made first and early October next year, SKKS the musical is going to be performed at Woori Financial Art Hall in Seoul. Wow, who will be the singing Jalgeum Quartet? 

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1355105581431937002

20100729_ss_1.jpg

cre: TVDaily

Guest itscreamie

mimi26 said: Attention Sungkyunkwan Scandal fans. Sungkyunkwan Scandal, along with The Moon that Embraces the Sun are going to be made into musicals. TMTETS will be made first and early October next year, SKKS the musical is going to be performed at Woori Financial Art Hall in Seoul. Wow, who will be the singing Jalgeum Quartet? 

itscreamie said: mimi26 said: Attention Sungkyunkwan Scandal fans. Sungkyunkwan Scandal, along with The Moon that Embraces the Sun are going to be made into musicals. TMTETS will be made first and early October next year, SKKS the musical is going to be performed at Woori Financial Art Hall in Seoul. Wow, who will be the singing Jalgeum Quartet? 

Guest watashiwachiaki

I know Im late as well but I was just wondering, anyone here knows where I can get the director's cut (entire series). did anyone reuploaded it? I tried looking at few pages back but it seems links are already dead. Direct download or working torrents are okay. I have no experience with clubbox.pls email me watashiwachiaki@yahoo.com or PM me ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest itscreamie

YOO AH IN HEADLINES A NEW DRAMA WITH KIM TAE HEE 
Yoo Ah In will play the role of King Sukjong. :)Isn't it coincidental how the 3 male leads of SKKS got to play the role of "KING" in a historical dramas. :)
Yoochun in Rooftop PrinceJoongKi in Deep-rooted Tree

Guest queenserena

this is a good drama...IMO the most interesting character is yong ha by Song Joong Ki...he is funny, intelligent and always one step ahead of others...
i don't do historical drama, but this drama is the first that get me hooked...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest always.happy

watashiwachiaki said: I know Im late as well but I was just wondering, anyone here knows where I can get the director's cut (entire series). did anyone reuploaded it? I tried looking at few pages back but it seems links are already dead. Direct download or working torrents are okay. I have no experience with clubbox.pls email me watashiwachiaki@yahoo.com or PM me ^^

Guest itscreamie

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Sungkyunkwan Scandal Video of Edition DVD NG

Archived