[Drama 2010] My Country Calls / Call of the Country 국가가 부른&#45796

exupery

uRaHaRa - yes...recommend watching it..it's hilarious and delightful. I do think the two leads have good chemistry together and I just love OHR's sheer greediness for money combined with her love for her mother and desire to do her job. It's a refreshing mixture and she ain't no wussy cry baby heroine.

And actually I think both male leads are good looking, particularly our dour CSI man...he ain't no pretty boy Yellow Hwarang (big it up for Alcheon) but he does exude that aura of manliness plus I find him sexy heh.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turkey1982

7.:

http://rapidshare.com/files/393785943/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E07.XviD-HAN.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/393785945/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E07.XviD-HAN.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/393823920/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E07.XviD-HAN.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/393823919/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E07.XviD-HAN.avi.004

Guest dramacf

Okay, here's a quick rundown of today's episode. Note again, I don't speak Korean and understand very very little Korean. I'm basing my summary on their interactions and some of the very very few words that I know. :)

- DH mentioned something about his father and schedule again. I'm assuming that he thinks HN told his father again about his schedule for this day. DH left.

- HN went to find ES and called out to her, unfortunately this caused ES to somewhat be distracted and GB pushed her and she hit her head on the ground and got unconscious. GB escaped.

- DH was waiting for GB in his car and GB warned him and they left immediately

- JH arrived and saw ES unconscious and carried her to the car and went to the hospital, leaving HN behind.

- HJ and his chief met at the hospital. They talked about HN for a bit.

- JH came back for HN but saw that DH came back for HN too. HN drives for DH and they went to eat a restaurant.

- Instead of going straight home, HN visits ES at the hospital. They talked a bit, don;t know what they talked about.

- When HN went home to her temp house, she found JH waiting for him outside. JH scolds HN. HN says sorry.

- JH invites HN to eat. HN eats again. LOL. HN mentioned JH's mom and also I think she reminded JH about his after this mission is completed.

- Next scene, we see HN and JH talking outside the condo complex and JH holding HN's hand. I don't know what they're talking about. I just think JH is teasing HN about something.

- The JH's chief and HN's mom talk about something and looks like JH's chief signed to some contract.

- HN and DH talk I think about liking someone and during this time HN remembers some moments involving JH.

- JH went to HN's house and they sort of had a disagreement over something.

- DH gets something from a safety deposit box: it's a gun.

- There's a team meeting this time HN was already included. HN and JH argue at the meeting to the point of shouting at each other. JH get's really angry and walks out of the meeting.

- Then we see JH and his chief talking outside, I think about HN and what happened at the meeting.

- DH instructs HN to clean the mess in his room. After that DH drops HN home then leaves.

- JH was waiting outside the condo complex for HN. Again, they had an argument.

- Unfortunately, HN left her mobile phone at DH's car. DH went back to return it to HN when he came upon JH and HN arguing.

- HN I think introduces him as her younger sibling. DH insisted that they go inside HN's house.

- The funny old guy with the curly hair answers the door and they introduce him as her father (I think).

- Then while everyone was talking, suddenly agent SM (Se Mi) enters the living room. I think they introduced her as her dad's wife because DH had a funny look on his face after they introduced her to DH.

- HN's temp dad and temp mom were talking when the doorbell rang. HN's temp mom answered the door and was surprised to see that it was their director. They didn;t want to let the director in the house but the director insisted so the director saw DH and DH was shocked to see that the guest was the Director of the NIA. Then EP 8 ends there. :)

Guest TKna

cant wait for the subs to be done on viikii. trying to hold back on watching the raw files w/o subs.

@ uRaHaRa you won't regret watching it. lol well i haven't. i luv the chemistry between the 2 lead. plus our heroine is not the whiny cutesy type. i luv her weird cute relationship w/ her mom. i like her witty street smart/greedy side but yet she seem to always battle w/ her 1% conscience.

@ kdramafan43v3r thanks for the recap. i can't wait to watch it.

Guest epyc

I really have a fun time with this drama and see how it was inspired by the HK movie "Love Undercover". Ep 8 totally confirms my prediction that the hiliarious family visit scene (as with LU) would come up. What I don't expect is the Chief's turning up at the household. Despite the many similarities between the drama and that movie, the romantic line is different. One just wonders if the rich guy will fall for OHN.

Guest turkey1982

8.:

http://rapidshare.com/files/394368180/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E08.100601.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/394389299/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E08.100601.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/394423784/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E08.100601.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/394459440/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E08.100601.HDTV.XViD-HAN_.avi.004

Guest blackjackVip

omg.

good thing i stumble upon this drama!!!

i'm currently watching ep.1 and so far so good! (not yet done though :P)

it's funny and mysterious somewhat. i like the plot! :D

i really like stories with agents and missions and stuff! LOL i think it's always interesting.

i'll keep visiting this thread from now on :)

and why is it only 9 pages?

this drama needs more love!

Guest hamiki

loving this drama. haha~

it's hilarious!

and i love the chemistry between the leads. albeit, the guy is a bit cheesy sometimes. hahahaaa =]

Guest ripgal

Hana and Han Do Hoon are absolutely ADORABLE together! I'm a Hana-Jin Hyuk shipper, but really, I LOL a lot more when Hana and DH are together. I don't know if DH's just putting up an act in front of Hana, what with this silliness and oblivious attitude...but I absolutely love how he interacts with her. It's like he's blunt, but in a very silly way that you just don't feel annoyed or offended at all. So cute!

Altho DH's really the second fiddle here, his chemistry with Hana has been wonderful so far. Too bad I'm already sold on HN-JH, or else he would have made a cute couple with Hana. hehe..

Guest blackjackVip

hey guys!!

I noticed that u guys have been posting links for video downloads...BUT, does anyone know where i could download the english sub????? so i could put them together and watch the video with sub?

[i'm going to start watching some kdramas through video download, coz videos from viikii aint working for me.]

K, THANKS!!!! :D

Guest Queen11

hey guys!!

I noticed that u guys have been posting links for video downloads...BUT, does anyone know where i could download the english sub????? so i could put them together and watch the video with sub?

[i'm going to start watching some kdramas through video download, coz videos from viikii aint working for me.]

K, THANKS!!!! :D

Go to www.viikii.net for english sub. :)

Guest blackjackVip

Go to www.viikii.net for english sub. :)

but as i have said, Counrtry call videos is not working for me on viikii...it's not loading... :(

Archived