[Drama 2010] My Country Calls / Call of the Country 국가가 부른&#45796

exupery

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

Well, definitely the best Mon-Tues, at least.. I enjoyed the first 2 eps and gonna watch Ep3-4 later this week. funny and entertaining that's what I was looking for after PT & PP.

Guest ripgal

Too bad not many are watching this. I personally think it's mindless entertainment. Some stuff are ridiculous and just outrageously silly, but the dynamics between Ha Na and Ji Hyuk amuse me to no end.

Like I said before, it's totally refreshing to see the lead girl being all bossy and witty while the guy all serious and uptight. Jin Hyuk totally needs Ha Na to loosen up himself.

Guest cand12_1

Initially I wasn't interested, with the detective/police theme and cheezy background music.

Wasn't planning to watch it a month ago.

Then it rained heavily on the weekend, so I wanted sth to kill time.

Wow.. it wasn't a waste.

Great drama and enjoying it immensely. Great acting by both lead actress and lead actor.

Actor's amazingly animated. love is eyebrow n eye play to show emotions.

Actress reminds me of Lee Da Hae. Very likeable.

Not some perfect heroine. I like a flawed one.

Ppl should give this drama a try. So much fun to watch

With many of my weekly dramas ending last week (read Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste and Down with love), I was looking around for which old drama to rewatch for anxiety relief.

I am glad to say I found this one: from the onset- the setting is fresh. At first I thought "oh no the premise is similar to Sweet spy" but I am glad that they turned things around from get go. The main actress is a hoot to watch- unpredictable yet so funny.

Already looking forward to next week's episodes :D . Anyone has info on the preview text or trailers ?

With many of my weekly dramas ending last week (read Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste and Down with love), I was looking around for which old drama to rewatch for anxiety relief.

I am glad to say I found this one: from the onset- the setting is fresh. At first I thought "oh no the premise is similar to Sweet spy" but I am glad that they turned things around from get go. The main actress is a hoot to watch- unpredictable yet so funny.

Already looking forward to next week's episodes :D . Anyone has info on the preview text or trailers ?

I love Lee Soo Kyung from Soulmate, Golden Era of Daughter In Law, Lawyers of Korea and Loving You a Thousand Times. She is quite a flexible actress. I started to watch the first episode of My Country Calls under viikii but the end part didn't have all the English subtitles. It looks like I'll be patient and slowly follow this so that I don't have withdrawal symptoms while waiting for the next episode to get subbed. Thanks for opening this thread....

Guest epyc

After 6 very enjoyable and fun episodes, I am now fully on board with MCC! The early episodes really give me the vibe of My Girl - so pleased to meet a witty heorine in form of the morally-challenged OHN. LSK has really delivered with the right comedic touch. I am quite excited about the triangular prospect to play out. Has anyone seen the movie Love Undercover? Ep 5 and 6 do remind me a lot of that movie with some scenes are close to identical.

Guest turkey1982

6.:

http://rapidshare.com/files/392041422/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E06.100525.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/392054776/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E06.100525.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/392079194/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E06.100525.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/392092844/_Angelk_My.Country.Calls.E06.100525.HDTV.XViD-HAN.avi.004

Guest yourasthma

how come no mention of horan? how's her acting? im at ep 2 but still no sight of her unless i missed something

Guest Queen11

how come no mention of horan? how's her acting? im at ep 2 but still no sight of her unless i missed something

Horan is in Ep 3-6 and she isn't that good. I love this the lead actress, she is hilarious to the hoot! :D

Guest MissTJune

For a newcomer Horan make a good work. She is confident and I like it. But of course the main couple is very professional) Team manager Go is awesome. He has an attraction) looking forward to ep 7. This drama and Coffee House are very enjoyable for me)

Guest TaroTard

Episode 2 was hilarious I screamed in the scene when she was running from the hotel staff at the engagement party and she slapped one of the guys on the back and he blamed it on another guy and they started fighting instead of chasing her, I don't know why it made me laugh so much but I was screaming XDDDD The first ep was ok the 2nd ep was much better, I am now going to put some time aside for this show =DDD

Guest dramacf

Surprisingly, I liked this drama or at least the first 6 episodes of it. :)

Liked how LSK portrays OHN. It's quite funny! I found myself laughing at some of the situations that she's been "accidentally" put into.

The cliffhanger in EP6 somewhat motivates me to watch it in real-time streaming by Monday. :)

Hope others will come to discover this rom-com/action drama.

I'm prioritizing this over Coffee House, I learned my lesson from Prosecutor Princess that the less popular choice might turn out to be good! Keeping my fingers crossed on this one! I hope I'm right. :)

do anyone know where i can find and download the OST for this series??

Saw the My Country Calls OST at viikii.

Guest TaroTard

This show needs way more love :( I just watched eps 3 and 4! I'm loving it more and more. I really want to watch 5 after the cliffhanger at the end of 4 but I need to go to bed >><< at least I have something to look forwards to tomorrow.

The other woman already has me screaming at the screen :PPPP

But seriously seems like there's not many people watching it, which is such a shame :(((( the main girl is hilarious

Thank you for the OST link I am kinda liking the ending theme so I might have to look into it XD

Guest boraah

Wow... the scene with Lee Soo Kyung as Ryu Jin's secretary in Episode 6 made me think of "Loving You 1000 Times".

Archived