tho i've read all the first four books

this looks pretty interesting ^^

ps. Ian is soooo cute~!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ABCFamilyTV

I will admit I haven’t read the books yet but I am obsessed with the tv show. Luckily I work for the network so I can get my Pretty Little Liars fix nonstop! Sometimes if I just can’t wait for a new episode, I will watch old episodes to hold me through the week! Are there more PLL fans in here? What do you think is going to happen in the upcoming episodes? I wonder if we will finally learn the identity of A.

Guest vasou

Ohhhh ~ PLL fans here as well! I am kind of obsessed with that! I live in Greece (6-7 hours ahead of US) and everyweek I was downloading the next episode right when I woke up!

Too happy that 14 of June is very close!

I also happy that is NOT the same as the book. We wouldn't have Toby otherwise!

Guest nana544

I love PLL too and cannot wait to see it on June14!!!! I hope they reveal who A is, I have a feeling that A is not just one person, but two or more...but we shall see.

I loveeee Pretty Little Liars. I've actually been looking to this show since it first started but I didn't keep up with it until it finally ended. The show's AMAZING and I absolutely love the cast and the storyline.

Guest ABCFamilyTV

I am so happy to hear that all of you are fans. This will be really great to have this nice community to chat about the show each week! I have had June 14 marked on my calendar since I found out PLL would be coming back! What are you all most looking forward to this season?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ABCFamilyTV

It’s almost here! Only 5 more days until Season Two of Pretty Little Liars. I can barely contain my excitement any more. Have you all been keeping up to date with the PLL ladies? Here are some fun photos for you to look at in anticipation of the new season. I wonder if we will find out who “A” is and I am curious to see if Aria and Ezra will work out! What do you all think?

Guest AngelsTrumpet444

whaaaa !! i cant wait for season 2 !

when season 1 ended i was like "NO WAY WHOS A!!!"

yayayayyy so excited !! <3 

Guest rachelsaur

I cannot wait for season 2. It's on Tuesday!

It's a really good show so far and I love how it's a bit of high-school drama/comedy with action here and there. ^^

AH. CAN'T WAIT!

Guest ABCFamilyTV

I have been holding my breath for this premiere! Okay, not really, but I have been counting down the days! I have been dying to figure out who A is, though I will admit, this distraction with guessing if Aria and Ezra will make it has been keeping me entertained in the meantime. I also hope Caleb comes back this season because I loved him with Hanna! Will you all be watching tonight at 8/7c? If you love it as much as I do, then you can become a superfan too! Check out the details here

Guest nana544

^I agree too. Tonight's season premiere episode didn't do any justice to me. It was dragging and went by too slow. I really want to know who "A" is because I think it is about time they reveal who he/she/they are already!!!!! I cannot put my finger to who it is and it frustrates me!!! But, I hope next week will bring even a better episode. Also, I hope Ian is dead because he was so boring and so is Melisa!!!

Guest ABCFamilyTV

I thought for sure Ian was dead but now I am not so positive about that myself. I guess we will ALL have to wait and see next week! I actually enjoyed the episode. I had just been missing the PLL ladies so much it was nice having them back on screen. I personally love the suspense of A even though it kills me every week. That’s part of what keeps me on the edge of my seat! Was anybody else upset about Aria and Ezra or Hanna and Caleb? I love both those couples and want them to work out! Think they still have a chance?

Guest flowerpetals

I'm not trying to hate on the show but they are basically feeding us the same thing over and over.

Who's A

Where's A

Find a clue.

Lose a clue.

Just because Ian Harding is shirtless it's not going to help with ratings.

Okay maybe a little.

Guest ABCFamilyTV

I know, Ian Harding is great to look at, in and out of a shirt! The drama and suspense is just building and I actually find that more interesting every week. As a little distraction to the mystery of A, it’s nice to have all the side relationships developing (and not developing) because that is what keeps the story moving. I really love the pace of series because it gets my curiosity peaked every week. Do you think we will learn anything else new next week. Do you have predictions from all the clues given so far who A really is?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest smilethroughitall

Ep 4 was pretty gooood, i actually really liked it. The best out of season 2 so far.

Guest nana544

Last week episode was boringggg. This week episode was good...thank goodness, Ian is dead! He's so boring!

Guest ABCFamilyTV

The episodes keep getting better! This week’s episode was crazy! Can you believe that ending? The one thing that I was super happy about was Hanna and Caleb. I like that they are at least working at becoming friends again…now to see if that will blossom into something more! What do you think is in store for next week?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest christelle-g

^Agree! Caleb and Hanna are such a hot couple. Hottest couple in the show. Can't wait to see next week's episode.

Archived