Pretty Little Liars

Guest Miro25

Guest nana544

I really like the previous PLL episode where they bury Ian's body. I wondered who "A" is really; I think it might be Jenna, but who knows??? I will be looking forward to see the clothes the girls wear on tomorrow's new episode, the clothes looks great!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh,, I'm thinking now either Jenna or Garret are "A" , but I still don't really see why they would kill Ali. Because of the tape of Jenna & Toby that Ian took? Next weeks episode doesn't seem that exciting other than the part where Emily falls on the floor, probably because of the thing that "A" put in that medicine bottle thing.

Guest nana544

Tonight's episode was okay. I wasn't all that hype up for it. I hope they reveal "A" soon and punished him/her/they??? It starts to get suspicious with Spencer's dad about the whole hiding the golf stick thing.

• 4 weeks later...

.....I knew they wouldn't find out who A was......creating useless tension..

I wonder how many seasons they plan to juice out of this series... Hopefully they don't make it higher than 4..cause that's just extending the story too long, unless they go by the book and find out A and continue the story afterwards.

Guest b2stbaaby

Does anyone have a link to season 2 episode 11?

Usually it's up by now but for some reason its not. I've checked a few sites already and i really really want to watch it because apparently this episode is good!

Does anyone have a link to season 2 episode 11?

Usually it's up by now but for some reason its not. I've checked a few sites already and i really really want to watch it because apparently this episode is good!

Go to hulu and just search Pretty Little Liars!

It's up right now. and the episode isn't really good, well it's not bad, but it's not amazing.

It's just like any other episode.

Question about episode 11!

What did A take at the end from under the bobblehead?? o.o

You watched the full episode right?

Remember when A was sending phone calls to the therapist woman with snippets of conversations that her and the girls had inside her office? After that she called the police and told them somewhere in the rooms or the walls someone had a recorder or something. Basically under the bobble head was the thing that A used to record all their conversations.

Guest toanyone21

geez, watched last night's ep. and I got really disappointed. i thought they were actually going to reveal who A is but they like drag the plot throughout the whole ep. :( Hopefully the next ep. will show a little hint who A is.

Guest b2stbaaby

I'm actually really excited for the summer finale, as I haven't been that into Pretty Little Liars episodes after watching The Vampire Diaries (If you haven't seen this show, start from episode 1, and WATCH IT. As lame as the show sounds, its so good!). So I decided to post up some photos of the next ep. Can't wait to watch it!

Sneak peek to the summer finale this week!

[iMAGE HEAVY]

df8c1a695ed695b49b7b9a5b6f2dba59.jpg

3505b5a6c44d9da9a51a22c4b00bd9f3.jpg

f9629d788bf99336ba5442f07d2bd43d.jpg

4ff0f6da75dbd4ff9eed9172eca3003b.jpg

f8fe308a735ba5a62d215bd779776075.jpg

baf469c6a8e36f1a4f29a6f7f9a8de8b.jpg

5997109c97913f692f4c139644526907.jpg

e133aa4aba3d74f88c4a90ca8a21715c.jpg

8d9418f286c480b940d36224da233fcf.jpg

e9bcc0f17a568407fc5750beac03ace2.jpg

1469da9ab0b609809e2ccff506ef30c2.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGOGOGOMG

Are Jenna and Garret A or did they only kill Ally? I think they are A cause they admitted to setting them up with the dolls and such, and the note was from A, so wouldn't that make them A ? But the end of the episode, the waitress lady said A had beautiful eyes or whatever...so is Jenna faking being blind or is A someone else....

OMMMMMMMGSH! THE FINALE WAS SO GOOOD! CAN'T WAIT FOR OCTOBER WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE AIRS!!

Mhm :( but the next episode isn't even part of the series - -z

I think it's just like...an 'add-on' episode that occurs in the past.

The real series starts again in January ....so long from now..!

Guest b2stbaaby

Mhm :( but the next episode isn't even part of the series - -z

I think it's just like...an 'add-on' episode that occurs in the past.

The real series starts again in January ....so long from now..!

Oh are you serious? January is ages away, omgsh D:

Guest mz simmonz

I actually think that Maya is A.

hm I've never actually thought of that as a possibility. What are your reasons for suspecting Maya btw?

anyway, I didnt even realize that was the season finale! ah, so they are going to drag it out for as long as possible, eh? I honestly think "A" is more than one person. The "Halloween" episode looks fun, can't wait for that.

Archived