[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

Guest hauwulli

is anyone else having problems connecting to the tracker for BT? :(

I can't download it. *sigh*

oh well, hopefully it'll work soon, I can't wait for it to download and to watch episode 4.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jamba bamba

is anyone else having problems connecting to the tracker for BT? :(

I can't download it. *sigh*

oh well, hopefully it'll work soon, I can't wait for it to download and to watch episode 4.

ugh yeah i've been tryign to connect to the BT tracker since sunday!! wont' go through... thank you SOO MUCH joey168 for uploading it to YSI for us!

Guest aznchocol8luver

can't wait til ep5!!!

edit: sorry, i'm uploading it to YSI now... i'll post the link for it soon

THANX SOOO MUCH!!!!~~

i can't wait to watch it!!

Guest hauwulli

aww, thanks so much joey168!!!!

it's awesome that you're uploading to YSI for us :)

hopefully I'll be able to dl it when you finish uploading before all the downloads are gone ><;;

haha, thanks again <333

Guest hauwulli

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JBO4ON...8R0QEDVYD2PJNMK

http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3E72C9T...T737DG6SHS102FE

this is for the torrent...

i'm still uploading that episode itself =.=" it stuffed up when i went out... so tryin again...

probably won't be up for another hour or two.. sorry =\

edit: for some reason i can't upload the ep onto YSI... so unless someone knows where else i can upload, the best i can offer is the torrent file. sorry!

aww bummer :(

maybe you can try filefront or megaupload? :) if not, thanks for trying anyways :)

*sigh* the torrent's downloading really slow for me right now, but at least it's moving :)

Guest hauwulli

Yeah, you're right :)

Criedesca's Clubbox already has it :) I'm downloading pretty quickly right now, only 9 more minutes until I get to watch ep 4 :D

so excited.

**edit: YAY!!! I just finished watching.

OMG, I absolutely loved this episode! <333

Let's see, I thought William was really cute when he was copying the movements of Sophie & the children :P

And I loved the scene where Owen was playing the violin!!! the shades and everything, and the song <333

I'm so glad the truth came out in this episode, but I hate how manipulative Susan is. Like how she told Sophie that Owen was going to tell her William is her William and that he's lying. gosh, I bet Sophie still won't believe it later on ><;;

Watching the previews, it seems as if William isn't being that mean to Susan.

I really want Owen to end up with Sophie. He totally deserves her :)

*sigh* I can't wait until Sunday!!! ^_^

Guest aznchocol8luver

^^^ sorry to ruin it to u.. buh i bet 90% sophie will b wif william.. remember wat the old granny said.. yeah...

tis story is jus like 天國的嫁衣 .. n every grls ends up wif william.. haha

OMG I FOUND TAT SOO CUTE TOO!!!~ wen william was copyin the dance thing wif sophie n da lil kids...

i thot it was realli cute of william to do tat OK thing for tat lil grl's sister.. to give them motivation..

omg.. wen owen plays the violin... it was sooo heart touchin.. he was cryin while he's playin...

i never tried playin my violin while crying..

ooh.. I HAVE QUESTION...

it seems realli dumb buh jus checkin...

does owen , the person who acts of him, realli knoz how to play the violin.. or itz jus another person substitutin him or like dubbing...?

it would b realli cool if he realli did play the violin (buh i doubt it)

can't wait for episode 6!!!~~~

i hate that sister of sophie's!!!!!!~~

buh she realli fits into the character realli well!~

n i also hate the fact tat it only airs once a week.. ><!!!!

Guest summers83

^^^ sorry to ruin it to u.. buh i bet 90% sophie will b wif william.. remember wat the old granny said.. yeah...

OMG I FOUND TAT SOO CUTE TOO!!!~ wen william was copyin the dance thing wif sophie n da lil kids...

i thot it was realli cute of william to do tat OK thing for tat lil grl's sister.. to give them motivation..

omg.. wen owen plays the violin... it was sooo heart touchin.. he was cryin while he's playin...

ooh.. I HAVE QUESTION...

does owen , the person who acts of him, realli knoz how to play the violin.. or itz jus another person substitutin him or like dubbing...?

Owen doesn't know how to play of course. They had to dub it but u can see his fingers aren't really moving much though when he's playing the violin. Williams will end up with the girl is because he is the leading guy. If he isn't then perhaps it'd be a diff story of course...Yes story is somehow similar like Heaven's Gown and Stairway to Heaven. Chinese title is almost similar too....

ooh.. I HAVE QUESTION...

not sure did he really play it thought but i dink soamre part are real b/c i downloaded the behind hte scene clip and it show him practicing the violin.....so not sure...

yeh i find that funny also when william copy the moves of what sophiea nd the kids are doing it funny to see him do it...

finally can't wiat till the next episode when Sophie finally found out who Owen is

hate susan >.< but sophie also to believe in here aish..

maybe its me, but i feel that the only memebers of the cast that can act is owen and susan, they portray the characters really well. sophie and williams character sumtimes get on my nerves. espcally williams. i dunno why tho. owen really seem to be "in love" wid sophie, u can see that in his acting and susan is evil and manipulative. sophie just acts kind of clumsy and naive... i dunt really feel anything coming from william other than he is ok look =/ but owens better looking...

that just my opinion... anyone else feel the same way?

Guest polarpooh17

maybe its me, but i feel that the only memebers of the cast that can act is owen and susan, they portray the characters really well. sophie and williams character sumtimes get on my nerves. espcally williams. i dunno why tho. owen really seem to be "in love" wid sophie, u can see that in his acting and susan is evil and manipulative. sophie just acts kind of clumsy and naive... i dunt really feel anything coming from william other than he is ok look =/ but owens better looking...

yes, I think so too. To me, the best actor in this series seems to be Owen. Susan is okay, can be lacking at certain times, but she's pretty good. I don't feel that William is a great actor. Sophie is better than William, but I don't think she's just okay in acting, but not great.

Guest hauwulli

I agree that Owen is probably the best actor in this drama. He portray his character really good! & he's hot! ^_^

I don't really like William's acting, he's okay though =/

but for Susan, I don't think she's acting as evil as she should be. Sometimes, I actually feel as if she's not evil. However, she is rather pretty

& for Sophie, she's suppose to be clumsy and naive, and very child-like since she believes in her childhood love, maybe her character in the drama just gets on your nerves? =/. She's a pretty good actress :)

Guest oceanic

;) agreed.

Ok, though I've only seen 2 episodes so far, I think owen and susan has the upperhand.

Susan is really pretty.

William, I'm sorry to say, needs to sharpen up.

Sophie, IMO, is still a-ok.

oh, just wanted to say that I really like the duet song, with some conversation in it. Cant remember the title of my head, but it's very good.

I agree that Owen is probably the best actor in this drama. He portray his character really good! & he's hot! ^_^

I don't really like William's acting, he's okay though =/

but for Susan, I don't think she's acting as evil as she should be. Sometimes, I actually feel as if she's not evil. However, she is rather pretty

& for Sophie, she's suppose to be clumsy and naive, and very child-like since she believes in her childhood love, maybe her character in the drama just gets on your nerves? =/. She's a pretty good actress :)

i don't know but i felt susan is really evil for me already esp her manupilating sophie...my sis got more pissed lol...

i also think owen and susan are better actors, the lead actor in this drama can hardly deliver his lines properly and the lead actress cant do much better. its annoying to see them onscreen sometimes.

Archived