[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

Thought that boy would be the guy acting as David Chen as Manager Shang? Cause that guy will also like Susan. But Owen's english is quite bad. His pronounciation is not accurate. Even Yan Yan speaks better English than him. As for William, he speaks English anyway, so his english is really good.

U liked the boy acting as the boy who liked Susan right? The gardener's son? He always act in every Taiwanese series. I already noticed him when he was acting in Love in the Dolphin Bay as the young Ambrose Hsu. I also liked the young girl acting as Angela Zhang in the drama. They're both older now.

He's 26th Dec 1983. I dun mean old. But looks more mature for that age. My birthday's in March 1983 and I dun look like 22, look younger than that. Get what I mean? Guys tend to be different...

oh i get your point..but sometimes he does seems childish?! like in gameshows/talkshows

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hauwulli

U liked the boy acting as the boy who liked Susan right? The gardener's son?

no, I like the boy who acted as the younger version of Owen :D haha.

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see David Chen liking Susan. Argh, how could someone like Susan?!? haha, :P I guess there's always that one guy who'll like the evil character.

thanks for all the info & comments :)

Guest summers83

Does anyone have the non-torrent version to upload here? Like direct rmvb file? I'm waiting for either nomanymore or creidesca to upload epi 2 on their clubbox soon...

Guest hauwulli

^^ aww :( I should have checked this thread earlier, I finished watching the second episode that I downloaded from bt a few hours ago, but I deleted it after watching it due to insufficient harddrive space ><;; I would have uploaded it for you @ yousendit or something before deleting it if I had known, sorry though :( and normally I watch dramas at another friend's house because of my stupid computer, but I was really surprised that it downloaded so fast today, for me. you can't use BT? because it seemed extremely fast for me today. it was downloading at like 60-80kb/s.

anyways, my comments:

After watching this episode, I really have to say that Susan doesn't act as evil as I think she should be. =/ Has anyone noticed that she kind of looks like Jade Kwan at certian angles?

hm, and the person that liked Susan when she was young isn't David Chen, it's another guy that shows up in this episode.

And in this episode, you get to see Owen sleeping :D haha, it was funny when Sophie saw a semi-naked Owen.

I wonder if William will found out the truth about Susan's fake identity and Sophie's real one anytime soon? does anyone know? I want to know if this drama will revolve around William finding out the truth at the end or revolving around Owen and William's fight for Sophie's love :)

*sigh* another 7 days to go for another episode.

oh, btw, does anyone know how many episodes this serie has? :)

Guest summers83

^^ aww :( I should have checked this thread earlier, I finished watching the second episode that I downloaded from bt a few hours ago, but I deleted it after watching it due to insufficient harddrive space ><;; I would have uploaded it for you @ yousendit or something before deleting it if I had known, sorry though :( and normally I watch dramas at another friend's house because of my stupid computer, but I was really surprised that it downloaded so fast today, for me. you can't use BT? because it seemed extremely fast for me today. it was downloading at like 60-80kb/s.

anyways, my comments:

After watching this episode, I really have to say that Susan doesn't act as evil as I think she should be. =/ Has anyone noticed that she kind of looks like Jade Kwan at certian angles?

hm, and the person that liked Susan when she was young isn't David Chen, it's another guy that shows up in this episode.

And in this episode, you get to see Owen sleeping :D haha, it was funny when Sophie saw a semi-naked Owen.

I wonder if William will found out the truth about Susan's fake identity and Sophie's real one anytime soon? does anyone know? I want to know if this drama will revolve around William finding out the truth at the end or revolving around Owen and William's fight for Sophie's love :)

*sigh* another 7 days to go for another episode.

oh, btw, does anyone know how many episodes this serie has? :)

According to what I read on the official website. William won't find oput abt Sophie's real identity till on the wedding day oif William and Susan, Sophie then realised that this William is her Prince William she knew then she went to find him to clarify. Owen has told Sophie the truth before just to make sure of himself of her true feelings but she did not believe him. Until the eve of the wedding I think then she realised. They never state how she realised maybe its the badge she recalled something about it. That william is so stupid as to not suspect how come Susan will never wanna talk aout the past. They both had happy memories why would anyone won't wanna reminise the past and he shld have mentioned abt the badge to show him. Perhaps Susan may have said she lost it or something. But I just think if the story's like that, it's a bit lame. But still I would wanna watch epi 2. I'llt ry to d/l the torrent. I'm downloading other files too so thought it may be slow u see.

Just finish watching epsiode 2. ahh Owen is such a ncie guy to sophie! the one that knows everything is Owen i guess and prob Susan he was guessing is Owen that guys from childhood...

a funny moment in episode 2 is when sophie want to call owen up but he was half undressed lol that was so funny!!

who can translate episode 2? there something i didn't get that's why...like the whole music competiton the da meeting between william and brian....

Guest hauwulli

According to what I read on the official website. William won't find oput abt Sophie's real identity till on the wedding day oif William and Susan, Sophie then realised that this William is her Prince William she knew then she went to find him to clarify. Owen has told Sophie the truth before just to make sure of himself of her true feelings but she did not believe him. Until the eve of the wedding I think then she realised. They never state how she realised maybe its the badge she recalled something about it. That william is so stupid as to not suspect how come Susan will never wanna talk aout the past. They both had happy memories why would anyone won't wanna reminise the past and he shld have mentioned abt the badge to show him. Perhaps Susan may have said she lost it or something. But I just think if the story's like that, it's a bit lame. But still I would wanna watch epi 2. I'llt ry to d/l the torrent. I'm downloading other files too so thought it may be slow u see.

aww, thanks for letting me know!

& yeah, William should have mentioned the badge, but then Susan might try and steal it form Sophie or something. Like in the korean drama Loving You, it was this scenario, but w/ a necklace instead.

hmm, I downloaded episode 2 w/ 3 other torrents going at the same time, maybe the seeds and peers are decreasing :( either way, good luck downloading! ^_^ I hate it when my download speed's really slow, so sometimes I just wait until my friends download it..:P

Guest summers83

hauwulli ----> I saw creidesca clubbox is uploading the epi 2 there now. Prob will be up in an hr's time. I still prefer downloading from clubbox cause it's much faster though the downloading may just stop there. My torrent is not working, only 0.7% done....Help!!!

^^ i know it's good it should deserve to be sub but yeh i can't complain since im not doing anything too bad my sis is busy or she can do it hehe she mandarin fluent lol.

did anyone downloading the special behind the scene footage...well not sure if it's a spoiler or not...but if you want to read it then highlight

the behind the footage show special shows that owen got some flower and gave it to william to give to sophie and it show how sad owen, so sad....he so unselfish there and later sophie and william see sophie and( not sure was it a raining scene don't recall lol)....he handed her hte flower but she throw the flower away and ran away..im actually happy when she did that b/c it show how mad she was toward him, i really wish that owen end up with her, b/c he truly care and understand her more....wonder why sophie doens't fall for him...

Guest hauwulli

the behind the footage show special shows that owen got some flower and gave it to william to give to sophie and it show how sad owen, so sad....he so unselfish there and later sophie and william see sophie and( not sure was it a raining scene don't recall lol)....he handed her hte flower but she throw the flower away and ran away..im actually happy when she did that b/c it show how mad she was toward him, i really wish that owen end up with her, b/c he truly care and understand her more....wonder why sophie doens't fall for him...

I agree!!!

I really wish they would end up together. I mean, when they were younger, Owen was always there for her and he expressed how much he liked her when they were young. & all William did was spend one day w/ her. *sigh* Owen and Sophie make such a nice pair too :)

summers83: hope you were successful in downloading from clubbox ;):D

I wish this drama was subbed too. It would help me understand the more complicated scenes better.

Guest summers83

I agree!!!

I really wish they would end up together. I mean, when they were younger, Owen was always there for her and he expressed how much he liked her when they were young. & all William did was spend one day w/ her. *sigh* Owen and Sophie make such a nice pair too :)

summers83: hope you were successful in downloading from clubbox ;):D

I wish this drama was subbed too. It would help me understand the more complicated scenes better.

Nope, I only saw creidesca upload on the clubbox today so I'm downloading now at a very very slow speed of 1kb only. Anyone can upload on YSL the rmvb file instead would help. Think main story is they want Owen to still marry Fiona and Sophie end up with William. Another reason is William was the lead actor and Sophie is the lead actress. I read in the website that that David Chen, who is Manager Shang of Spencer Music School likes Susan. So who knows Susan might choose him over that gardener's son...

Guest moonies

i watched the first epsiode yesterday and it was good..i'm kinda hoping sophie would end up with owen but i doubt it...can't wait to watch ep2..if anyone can upload it to ysi or megaload, that would be awesome

Nope, I only saw creidesca upload on the clubbox today so I'm downloading now at a very very slow speed of 1kb only. Anyone can upload on YSL the rmvb file instead would help. Think main story is they want Owen to still marry Fiona and Sophie end up with William. Another reason is William was the lead actor and Sophie is the lead actress. I read in the website that that David Chen, who is Manager Shang of Spencer Music School likes Susan. So who knows Susan might choose him over that gardener's son...

did owen made a promise that he will marry Fiona, didn't he like Sophie why would he amke that promise?

Archived