[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

Guest trueloveway

Thanks for the pics! Gosh, they're fine (( except I don't like Joe's hair curly >< )). Who are the two guys hugging Xiao Tian in the 3rd pic?

Ok, I have made up my mind! Going to watch this...

Song Hye Gyo + Jun Ji Hyun + Lee Young Ae

= Song Ji Ae (Song Zhi Ai)

-___- No idea why her manager did that.

Probably to give her good luck or something like that :P

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summers83

It is ZHEN JIA YU from JStars. The manager changed her name to a korean sounding one made up from

Song Hye Gyo + Jun Ji Hyun + Lee Young Ae

= Song Ji Ae (Song Zhi Ai)

-___- No idea why her manager did that.

And yeah, I didn't know the beginning song was from KinKi Kids but I knew it was a japanese song because the composer had a japanese name. OST is coming out on the 27 or 28 October. It'll probably leak out soon. I <33333333 Xiao Tian's voice, can't wait to hear his song.

Oh so it's the same girl after all? No wonder. But it's funny to change someone's surname like that. No wonder I find her name to be so Korean.

^ I put it in the character intro. Girls - 24. Guys- 28. In real life, only Leon is 28. So yeah...I suppose it's alright since he's a 'prince' and all so he looks more mature. =X

I still don't like how they changed her name to a Korean sounding one. To do that on purpose is just so odd.

Anyhow, pics! When these 3 get together, it's the most hilarious thing.

zmt.jpg

zmt2.jpg

zmt3.jpg

zmt4.jpg

zmt5.jpg

How come all two of them Mike He and Joe Chen knew Xiao Tian? Why are they together appearing there? Xiao Tian doesn't look good here. I saw the Rain scene. Oh, Xiao Tian is so sweet to Yan Yan even off screen. Maybe cause she's young girl, only 17 right? That's why he gotta take care of her. Scared she'll catch cold and fall sick...

ayayay , I really don't like the way they change her name like that , so odd :P but beside that , the drama is so sweet !!!!!!!! i watch it again and again just for the OST , it's so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!! yaaaa can't wait for the OST official come out , akakaka , luve it , luve it luve it :D

Guest summers83

They're closed friends and they study in the same college. :wub: Isn't it cool ? It's their college celebration day. :D

So they're all of different age? All celebrities...So nice to see so many celebrities from that college.

Different age ? It's not much different. They're about the same age .... maybe only a couple years different. Yah , there're tons of stars in that college including Zai Zai from F4 too.

Guest summers83

Same age I think. 1982. At least Xiao Tian and Xiao Zong are...

Here are 2 more pics. I wonder what's so funny...=P

140.jpg

70.jpg

I can't believe that Mike He is the same age as me. He looks so much older.

Guest hauwulli

I was finally able to pull some time to watch the first episode. And I must say, I am truly happy I watched it today (thursday night) rather than monday (the day I finished downloading). I think I'm going to be hooked on this drama. I'm glad I'll only have to wait another 3 days before I have to watch the next episode, waiting one week is torture ><;; haha.

Let's see, I agree that this type of plot (where one steals another identity, blah..blah..blah) is very unoriginal and common among many other dramas, but I personally haven't seent too many taiwanese dramas that orient around this kind of plot, I've seen it a lot in korean dramas though.

BITS AND PIECES OF SPOILERS:

Anyways, I must start out by saying that I really enjoy the cast chosen for this drama. The two guys are really handsome and cute (esp Yuan Fang) and the girls are rather pretty too :) I particularly noticed that William really looks like the character that portrayed him when he was young, they kind of look a like. And I really liked the part when Yuan Fang and Sophie talked through those styrofoam cups (sp?), I remembered those from my earlier years in life. I know this will be an anticipating drama for me each week because I'm the kind of viewer that just wants to jump into the screen and slap William and tell him the truth. The suspension of how William will find out the truth and how Susan will commit evil doings to Sophie and others to get her way around will be anticipating. However, I find Susan's acting not as evil as it should be. Her expressions don't seem to be too evil (is she a new actress?).

Another thing I found rather cute was when Yuan Fang first saw Sophie at the airport and how he played the violin. I also noticed that both Yuan Fang and William departed from Sophie on the same day when she was young, and their love triangle (I suppose in the future) meets once again on the same day in the airport.

I really enjoyed the songs that were chosen for the scenes and also, the title of the drama. I like the feeling and atmosphere the forest radiates and give out.

I wish this was a weekday drama so we can get 5 episodes each week instead..haha. All the good dramas are weekend dramas, I wish this or It Started With A Kiss would substitute Express Boy instead. I can't wait until Sunday.

Guest Wonderland

^ That reminds me...

Did anyone like the little boy who played Owen? I thought he was the cutest thing ever! Just like the grown up Owen. Haha.

Guest summers83

I was finally able to pull some time to watch the first episode. And I must say, I am truly happy I watched it today (thursday night) rather than monday (the day I finished downloading). I think I'm going to be hooked on this drama. I'm glad I'll only have to wait another 3 days before I have to watch the next episode, waiting one week is torture ><;; haha.

Let's see, I agree that this type of plot (where one steals another identity, blah..blah..blah) is very unoriginal and common among many other dramas, but I personally haven't seent too many taiwanese dramas that orient around this kind of plot, I've seen it a lot in korean dramas though.

BITS AND PIECES OF SPOILERS:

Anyways, I must start out by saying that I really enjoy the cast chosen for this drama. The two guys are really handsome and cute (esp Yuan Fang) and the girls are rather pretty too :) I particularly noticed that William really looks like the character that portrayed him when he was young, they kind of look a like. And I really liked the part when Yuan Fang and Sophie talked through those styrofoam cups (sp?), I remembered those from my earlier years in life. I know this will be an anticipating drama for me each week because I'm the kind of viewer that just wants to jump into the screen and slap William and tell him the truth. The suspension of how William will find out the truth and how Susan will commit evil doings to Sophie and others to get her way around will be anticipating. However, I find Susan's acting not as evil as it should be. Her expressions don't seem to be too evil (is she a new actress?).

Another thing I found rather cute was when Yuan Fang first saw Sophie at the airport and how he played the violin. I also noticed that both Yuan Fang and William departed from Sophie on the same day when she was young, and their love triangle (I suppose in the future) meets once again on the same day in the airport.

I really enjoyed the songs that were chosen for the scenes and also, the title of the drama. I like the feeling and atmosphere the forest radiates and give out.

I wish this was a weekday drama so we can get 5 episodes each week instead..haha. All the good dramas are weekend dramas, I wish this or It Started With A Kiss would substitute Express Boy instead. I can't wait until Sunday.

I do agree with ya hauwulli that the young boy acting as William does look like William the most compared to the other young kids. Think it's his eyes. Like the same eyes they have. Though the young William look like Chinese while Leon Williams is Eurasian.

Guest Wonderland

Pics again! I'm such a XiaoTian pic-richard simmons. The fantastic four actually...

Xiao Tian, Xiao Mei, Xiao Zong and Ti Zi<333333 I'm trying to find some of the shows from 2004 that they were on. It is just so hilarious...especially this episode of Happy Sunday. ASDFGHJL

Modelling @ PUMA show

XT044.jpg

Filming SHE mv - it was so cute!!

XT045.jpg

On a New Years Show with Yuan Chang and TiZi (Yu Fa Yang)

XT046.jpg

Beanie Tian

XT047.jpg

Beanie Tian

XT048.jpg

SHE mv again. =]

XT049.jpg

Catwalk Group

XT050.jpg

Guest summers83

Pics again! I'm such a XiaoTian pic-richard simmons. The fantastic four actually...

Xiao Tian, Xiao Mei, Xiao Zong and Ti Zi<333333 I'm trying to find some of the shows from 2004 that they were on. It is just so hilarious...especially this episode of Happy Sunday. ASDFGHJL

Modelling @ PUMA show

XT044.jpg

Filming SHE mv - it was so cute!!

XT045.jpg

On a New Years Show with Yuan Chang and TiZi (Yu Fa Yang)

XT046.jpg

Beanie Tian

XT047.jpg

Beanie Tian

XT048.jpg

SHE mv again. =]

XT049.jpg

Catwalk Group

XT050.jpg

This clubbox: http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123 has all those videos that u want. Guessx3, more of Mike He and Joe Chen in the variety shows...Read the clubbox instructions for the password and userid

Guest Wonderland

^Thanks for that. =D But I have all their shows on DVDs already. I was trying to find links for others who might want to watch them.

So.....EVERYONE ELSE~ DOWNLOAD from that clubbox!^^

Guest hauwulli

^ That reminds me...

Did anyone like the little boy who played Owen? I thought he was the cutest thing ever! Just like the grown up Owen. Haha.

EXAXTLY! That's what I forgot to mention :sweating: haha, I found the younger version of him cuter than both the younger version of William and the guy who liked Susan. Young Owen's hair and facial features were really cute! :D caught my eye right away. I actually wonder now, will the guy who told Susan at the beginning that he and Susan should be together show up when they're older? or did he already? I might have missed it, because unfortunately I have limited understanding w/ mandarin ><;;

summers83: yeah, it's probably the eyes. :) William's english is very european like :D haha. I think William & Owen's english are a lot better than many other taiwanese actors, although it's not the best, but it's not bad ^_^

can't wait until Sunday.

Guest summers83

EXAXTLY! That's what I forgot to mention :sweating: haha, I found the younger version of him cuter than both the younger version of William and the guy who liked Susan. Young Owen's hair and facial features were really cute! :D caught my eye right away. I actually wonder now, will the guy who told Susan at the beginning that he and Susan should be together show up when they're older? or did he already? I might have missed it, because unfortunately I have limited understanding w/ mandarin ><;;

summers83: yeah, it's probably the eyes. :) William's english is very european like :D haha. I think William & Owen's english are a lot better than many other taiwanese actors, although it's not the best, but it's not bad ^_^

can't wait until Sunday.

Thought that boy would be the guy acting as David Chen as Manager Shang? Cause that guy will also like Susan. But Owen's english is quite bad. His pronounciation is not accurate. Even Yan Yan speaks better English than him. As for William, he speaks English anyway, so his english is really good.

U liked the boy acting as the boy who liked Susan right? The gardener's son? He always act in every Taiwanese series. I already noticed him when he was acting in Love in the Dolphin Bay as the young Ambrose Hsu. I also liked the young girl acting as Angela Zhang in the drama. They're both older now.

Mike doesn't look old lolz he's only ...21 yrs of age!

forgot what day but it's Dec. 1983

He's 26th Dec 1983. I dun mean old. But looks more mature for that age. My birthday's in March 1983 and I dun look like 22, look younger than that. Get what I mean? Guys tend to be different...

Guest summers83

When will the next eps come out ??? can't waittttt

Offiicially will air tomorrow but for download, the day after I supposed...

Archived