Guest Lilazinprincess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest creaturedreams

Park Hyo Shin to sing for Athena OST

20100818parkhyoshinathe.jpg

It has been revealed that veteran solo singer Park Hyo Shin will be the first one to sing an OST song (soundtrack) for the spin off drama, IRIS, Athena: Goddess of War.

Park Hyo Shin’s track is titled I Love You, and it is composed by Kang Eun Kyung. With his husky powerful vocals, Park Hyo Shin’s I Love You will help express the heartbreaking love story of the drama’s characters. The MV for I Love You will contain scenes from Athena that have been filmed in Italy, with some action and love scenes.

Park Hyo Shin has had hits with OSTs before such as in the dramas I’m Sorry, I Love You and Iljimae so he is considered to be a hit maker when it comes to this.

Meanwhile, Park Hyo Shin is currently preparing for his Gift – Part.2 album that will be released on September, and he will meet his fans through ‘2010 Gift X2 LIVE‘ concert that’ll be held on September 25th-26th at Olympic Park’s gymnasium stadium.

Credits: AKP

29098165811754.jpg

Guest Lilazinprincess

Thanks for sharing the pictures and videos folks! EEEK! I saw the video clip. November, please get here soon! I'm expecting another epic series of OSTs coming soon.

Guest robotmatsuri

Thanks for sharing the pics & videos! JWS is so fine. :wub:

...and it goes without saying that I think CSW is fine as well.

Guest em.sie_1813

OMG..... Im ready for ACTION again.... Athena will be hit this 2010 just like IRIS last year..

@lilcrash

thanks for sharing the videos... Im loving it already..

Nice song of Park Hyo Sin.. LSSS mode.. keke :sweatingbullets:

Guest JoGuker

Omo omo thx for sharing these videos :w00t:

I must be dreaming: JWS and CSW in the same drama, i can't wait! I am so impatient to start this promising piece. The OST is not too bad  (neither astonishing  i must confess but i can bear with anything to see JWS and CSW in a drama :sweatingbullets:)

Btw CSW has no love crush in this drama? Does any one know(yead i know he is the bad guy and all but i hope that the plot will not be too black and white but rather shades of grey, hope the screenwriter has avoided the temptation of simplified machiavelism  along the way)

Yay! Full MV for Park Hyo Shin’s track I Love You is out! :D

Youtube link - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T-1HTYKtUg8

ATHENA : Goddess of War OST Part.1

Mediafire download link:  Park Hyo Shin - I Love You

%7Boption%7D2z7j4og.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/pt/2010/08/23/201008231503771681_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com.../20100823n14548

seems like there would be a scene in SM Town concert since BoA make an appearance in Athena. Kya~~~ Really can't wait for it!!!!

Suddenly I think of something. Wouldn't it be much more cool if Siwon appeared in this Scene since he's one of the agent???

Guest creaturedreams

^Hey you are right.

Why did Jung Woo Sung visit SM Town’s concert?

Just yesterday, we revealed that actor Jung Woo Sung recently watched SM Town’s concert (SMTOWN LIVE ‘10 WORLD TOUR) and also met with the boys of Super Junior. On the 23rd, Taewon Entertainment, the producers of Athena: Goddess of War, revealed that Jung Woo Sung’s surprise visit was because they were filming a scene for Athena during the concert.

Jung Woo Sung acted as a bodyguard to aid BoA, who plays a top female singer in Athena. Along with Jaehee (played by actress Lee Ji Ah), the two disguised themselves as part of the concert staff.

They needed a place to film a big ongoing concert so they chose SM  Town’s concert. The filming crew made sure not to disrupt the concert,  which made the overall shooting of the scene 100% real.

Meanwhile, Athena is currently busy shooting in Korea and will soon head to Japanmag-glass_10x10.gif on September for their next shooting location.

source: akp

Guest valley girl

Teaser video and music video for Athena

by javabeans | August 23, 2010 |

Upcoming spy drama Athena: Goddess of War released a teaser clip of its music video a few days ago, which featured its theme song sung by Park Hyo-shin. The full version has been released, which includes a trailer showcasing action scenes that were shot in Italy.

The romance at the center of the drama is between spy characters Jung-woo (Jung Woo-sung) and Hye-in (Su Ae), as the music video shows. Although I found the romance to be the most boring part of IRIS, I’m hoping that the actors’ chemistry adds life to the love angle in Athena.

Based on the trailer and the stills, I get the feeling that Athena isn’t going for the exact same tone as IRIS, which could be a good thing. IRIS looked epic but its story strained credulity, and it aimed to be more badass than action-adventure. Athena looks much more James Bond, which could be more fun (read: less “edgy” or serious), if the drama chooses to take it in that direction.

The teaser video is first, which then leads in to the full music video for the theme song, Park Hyo-shin’s “널 사랑한다” (I Love You):

direct link

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20100824/V000451143.flv

Via Asiae

Archived