Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest lordbordem

i guess this is both good and bad news in a way.

Bad news is that people seem to have been annoying heamil for not uploading quickly and he has seem to temporarily blocked usage to people that is not a Special Member.

He did this before and it lasted a day or two so hopefully it is resolved soon.

Good news is that Box For Alice (Codndwh) box has opened and started up again in reduced function, but it shows that uploader confidence is increasing because of the relative quietness since the copyright laws were enacted, but they are not immune to green files so it's just an alternative to heamil

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green files are the main reason why I couldn't download anything at all? Everytime I click on download button, it just popped up nothing even it's loading but it's only blank in running. Man, I just started to search those old shows especially Happy Shares Company. :o

15hjxa8.jpg

I seriously hate this new clubbox. <_<

Edit;

Never mind, it seems working now... I guess it goes down sometimes.

Guest mickey mania

Hi! I'm hoping someone can explain to me why this is happening. For a couple of weeks, I've been noticing that my mileage points have been going *down* in increments of 200+ points each day, instead of going up. I haven't been using any coupons, and this happens even when I do not have CB open. I used to have nearly 19,000 points stored up, but for no reason at all I now have about 16,000. Is there some new policy I'm not aware of? :unsure:

I've got the same problem. I don't know what to do but my point decrease everyday <_<

ืNow, my point remain about 12000 from 18000 (???)

I'm trying to trade in my points for a quick download coupon but I'm only seeing the first 3 options of:

1,000 = 1GB

3,000 = 5GB

5,000 = 10GB

i have more than this and want to get the higher ones.

where did the rest go? am i missing something?

Guest kei_kusanagi

hi guys, I have a little problem... when I try to make a search on CBs writting in korean characters it doesn't match anything... I have the korean characters installed on windows but it doesn't works when I try to find something in CBs.

Anyone knows what's the problem?

Hello! My name is Daniel and Im from Argentina!

When I try to download in clubbox send me an error:103 and I cant download. Someone can help me to fix it, please?

I have Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bits English, with Spanish and Korean Language Pack installed, Antivir Antivirus.

If helps, Antivir detected me Temporal Files of Internet Explorer like virus.

Please Help Me!!!

Thanks!

Clubbox hasnt been working at all for me..:( even after several restarts.

My files are there queued in the downlist but the it just wont start downloadng.

Guest lordbordem

Hi, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but can someone please tell me how to make payment via a credit card at this webpage of clubbox? Thanks in advance.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlazijmqegy

You haven't really provided enough info into what area you are stuck in, so i'm going to just presume and guess a bit

I'm guessing you are stuck at a point where clubbox is asking you to send it something from a folder.

In which case all they want is a copy of some sort of ID they can use to identify your account.

There was a guide on how to purchase content about 20 or 30 pages back i believe

i keep having the font for the bday thing in red :(

Clubboxproblem.jpg

Hello! My name is Daniel and Im from Argentina!

When I try to download in clubbox send me an error:103 and I cant download. Someone can help me to fix it, please?

I have Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bits English, with Spanish and Korean Language Pack installed, Antivir Antivirus.

If helps, Antivir detected me Temporal Files of Internet Explorer like virus.

Please Help Me!!!

Thanks!

I really hate to skip questions, but please at least make an attempt to read back a few pages of this thread, both questions have been asked and answered several times, and you will get answers a lot quicker by searching through the thread yourself rather then waiting for people to answer questions.

Hi, I have a quick question about the Special Mileage. What is it and why are they offering it? And what's the catch?

Special Mileage is given by ticking the box in the mileage page, it gives you 12 points an hour instead of the standard 10 points per hour.

The catch is that you allow them to use your computer to collect data in the background about usages and other sorts of tasks that can be done in the background

Clubbox hasnt been working at all for me..:( even after several restarts.

My files are there queued in the downlist but the it just wont start downloadng.

That's just a clubbox trait. it's either that your firewall is blocking all clubbox traffic, it's known that windows firewall pretty much blocks clubbox unless it is completely disabled.

Or you trying to downloading something old, in which case there is a good chance you will never get decent speeds on it

Guest hanjikO93

please help me

when I clicked quick download, a new window opened but there wasn't my points there.

I had used quick download for a time but now I can't. I don't know why

please help me

>"<

please help me

when I clicked quick download, a new window opened but there wasn't my points there.

I had used quick download for a time but now I can't. I don't know why

please help me

>"<

which points are you referring to?

maybe you can be more specific or rather a screencap of the so-called new window which showed the points you are referring to. I think with that, any1 who knows the answer to your question can help you faster and easier.

But if i remembered it correctly (i just used quick download last week), i dont think i see the mileage points.It showed the GB that you have exhanged for instead or the remaining GB that you have left after doing some downloads using quick download . For example, you exchanged your 3000points for a use of 5GB quick download. That pop-up window will show the GB that you have. It will get decreased whenever you used it to download your stuff thru quick download.

** Or maybe i overlooked any "points" figures around** (sorry, may of no help to you at this moment)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest love_pink

hi!

i have pdbox and i want to now how to add a friend or contact?

also is there a way to know when the last time the user/person on pdbox last logged in?

Guest badstar

Don't have enough time to backtrack. SOrry >.<

How do you un-HOT a file in clubbox?

Before I just check the file and press the Hot button and it's off the hot list already, now it won't work.

Guest rainy75

seems like CB did another round of update of files again.

after updating the CB software, i noticed it seems to be uploading quite amount of traffic then the previous version.

Anyone have this problem?

My dl rate seems to have slowed down too.

Archived