Edit:

According to Minah thread

Was on Minah@DC and 앙앙anan posted this:

7/16(금) 티저홈페이지 오픈할 예정입니다.. ^^

Teaser will be up on website on 16th July, Friday.. ^^

Pretty awesome that we are getting a sneak peak of MGIG in three days' time. :D

And

According to LSG Thread

And for some good news! I just read from China Cafe that SH producer has tweeted that there may be a MGIG special in SH coming our way. According to him/her it is in the mid of discussion/perparation.

So gals! let keep our finger crossed!:D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY...! I was waiting for LSG to come back in something, and i'm so glad its lighthearted comedy/action/romance like GMH. I haven't been disappointed yet by the Hong sisters, so I have high hopes.

I don't really understand y ppl are saying she looks to old for him, though. I think in real life she's what, 3 years older? And I don't think she looks her age at all (not like she really is all that old, anyway). In any case, I really do hope they focus more on their relationship MINUS the sad ending. I'm excited to see how a human boy can have a lasting relationship with a gumiho. :D

WAAH! I'm a huge Lee Seunggi fan (I watch him on 1N2D/2D1N all the time)and so I can't wait for this drama to come out. I'm actually glad to see he's playing a schlub this time instead of a the Seon Woo Hwan type XD LSG HWAITING!!

I'm not too thrilled that Shin Mina is the main cause she looks way older than baby-face Lee Seung Gi even if he is only like 3 years younger. lol. But I'd rather Seung Gi end up with Shin Mina than Park Soojin. >_< However, I'm excited for Shin Mina on her own! I loved her in 'Punch' so this should be just as good~

I am soo excited for Hyomin's acting debut though. Although I can't imagine her 'tough' and tomboyish. keke. And I hope to see her a lot in the drama and not like just 5 minutes out of the whole hour. x]

Guest JaneElliot

Thanks for all the pictures! I'd watch this drama for LSG's facial expressions alone. Although the writing team is also a draw, I guess. :)

Lee Seung-gi cowers before his gumiho girlfriend

July 15th, 2010 // by javabeans

gf_8.jpg

…and I love it!

After all the prickly alpha males, the misunderstood wounded heroes, and the perfect never-gonna-get-the-girl Daddy Long Legs benefactors, I’m itching for a new kind of male character. And while we’ve had a few beta males in kdrama hero history, it’s not really a common character archetype yet.

So when Lee Seung-gi fears his beautiful and strong girlfriend (Shin Mina as the mythical gumiho), it’s refreshing. He’s got grounds for fearing her — it’s hard not to when her supernatural species typically dines on his — but even so, he’s shaping up to be a real scaredy cat.

(Thinking back on it, the Hong sisters have a few non-alpha males in their repertoire, which may contribute to why they feel so fun and fresh to me. Jae Hee in Delightful Girl Chun-hyang isn’t a coward but he has a few characteristics of the beta male, and Hong Gil Dong and Oh Ji-ho of Fantasy Couple both depart from the alpha stereotypes. Here, Lee Seung-gi plays an immature son of a rich family, which makes me think of Jae Hee again, of DGCH.)

The drama began filming in Haenam, South Jeolla Province, in late June. It’ll premiere on August 11.

I like how they have cleverly styled Shin Mina’s appearance in these stills. She’s dressed in a feminine white dress, which makes her look innocent and pretty. But the woman dressed in white with long black hair is also the typical depiction of the Korean female ghost (examples here and here), so it’s a nice little subconscious association.

gf14.jpg

gf_9.jpg

gf15.jpg

gf_7.jpg

gf_13.jpg

gf_10.jpg

gf11.jpg

Via Newsen

credit: dramabeans.com

Guest ViLoveVi

Wow.. So many BTS pic of MGIG. Make me more excited to watch it.

Lee Seung Gi looks really good on that official pics.

Hope they will release Shin Min Ah version soon too.

I hope MGIG will get a good rating even though it'll head to head with 2 strong dramas.. Baker King Kim Taek Go and Mischievous Kiss.

Guest YourSassyFriend

:w00t:

LSG looks so F-I-N-E in that last pic with the suit. Oh goodness I'm turning into a rabid fan girl. LOL. :wub:

Guest rapport2010

MGIG Caricatures by Tommy

100715ChaDaeWoongvsGumihobyTommy.jpg

Credit : dclsg

Look so cute :wub:

Note: if you want more and faster update news about MGIG

you can find at LSG thread

------------------

3 More Pics

100716MGIG01.jpg

100716MGIG02.jpg

100716MGIG03.jpg

credit: dclsg

Thanks rapport for all the updates.

i love the stills!! Daewoong is so cute holding the plant as his umbrella. reminds me of Hwan in BL :lol: and i just love the photos together with Miho wearing Daewoong's shirt :wub:

and lilcrash, thanks for the official photos!

Miho looks so beautiful there. and the other casts are pretty too. so much eye candy in this drama. not to mention adorkable Daewoong :D really cannot wait for August,11!! 26 more days! :lol:

before that we'll be getting a MGIG Special on Strong Heart!! i hope all the casts will be there. espcially wanna see Lsgi & SMA chemistry together. also Daewoong with his grandpa & aunt :lol:

Anticipate My Girlfriend is a Gumiho on Strong Heart!

Posted on July 13, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

16071013.jpg

(fanart: 미인@DClsg)

It’s official. Strong Heart’s PD Park tweet about the My Girlfriend is a Gumiho special:

We are in the process of preparing a Kang Shim Jang “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho” special. Your ideas will make for an even more fun Kang Shim Jang. Together, let’s make it daebak!

credit: LSGfan.wordpress.com

I am just so incredibly excited to watch this drama. First of all I love all the Hong sister dramas (even Hong Gil Dong with its' weird ending) and I would have watched this anyway, but the cast is just awesome! This might be the next big drama that everyone talks about! I can only hope :)

BTW the pictures on set are great. Also seeing the supporting cast pictures help a lot too.

MGIG Character Relationship Chart

MGIGchart.jpg

credit: dclsg

EDIT:

Oh, since i topped the page

here some MGIG fanarts :D

Haart1.jpg

Haart2.jpg

credit: Haart@SoompiLSG

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg