100622Gumiho.jpg

Credit : dclsg

Miho is wearing Cha Dae Woong's shirt... :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

292736622.jpg

Lee Seung Gi, ‘Triple Crown’ again!

(English translation: LSGfan.wordpress.com)

Having been active and popular in acting, variety, and singing in 2009, Lee Seung Gi is going for the triple crown once again. Making his drama comeback after one year, Lee Seung Gi will also be singing on the My Girlfriend is a Gumiho drama ost. According to one of the reps involved in the project, Lee Seung Gi will be singing the main theme song and another second song tied to his character Cha Dae Woong…

A highly anticipated drama, the most popular variety show, and a new song. Commonly referred to as “Prince Lee Seung Gi” based on the nickname that Kang Ho Dong gave him, looks like his popularity will continue on.

Last year both SBS drama Brilliant Legacy and KBS One Night Two Days had over 40% ratings at the same time, and his digital single “Will you Marry Me” gained tremendous popularity. More so, even though Lee Seung Gi wasn’t able to promote the song after it came out because of his busy drama and variety filming schedule, the song still had a lot of popularity on the online charts.

And it looks like this time around won’t be any less different. ”CF queen” Shin Min Ah will play opposite Lee Seung Gi in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. There is a lot of anticipation for this summer drama also because the project comes from the Hong Sisters. Because of all these things, there is a lot of interest and buzz already. Also, KBS One Night Two Days is the top variety show and is already established. It seems likely that the ost theme song will be popular as well.

Lee Seung Gi filmed photos for the drama on the 20th.

(via Donga)

Thank : http://leeseunggiworld.wordpress.com/

Thanks for all the news translation, BTS photos and fan creations. :)

I think Mi Ho is wearing Dae Woong's shirt because the scene requires? Maybe the kind-hearted Dae Woong lent Mi Ho his shirt since she's only wearing a white dress. I am curious why she's bare-footed. :lol: Dae Woong should bring Mi Ho to shop for shoes. :P

source & credit: http://lsgfan.wordpress.com

Gumiho BTS photo tweets and first fan account

Posted on June 23, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

*** UPDATED with more BTS photos ***

4257823472834453.jpg

(cr: nate; DClsg)

I already posted about SeungG’s ducati tweet in which we only got to see Cha Dae Woong from shoulder down, but recently a full view of CDW actually riding his bike to fetch meat for ”uri MiHo sshi” surfaced online, as well as more BTS photo tweets…

wy5l.jpg

(cr: CDW twitter)

Tweet: Somewhere in Jeolla Do… Today’s weather is just right… ㅋ There is not a single cloud, blue sky and cool wind bring a happy mood… ^^ This camera is being used for the very first time in our country. Panasonic 3700. Hollywood usually films with this… Then, is Cha DaeWoong a Hollywood actor? ㅋ Just kidding… Sorry ㅋ

Ha ha ha ha. So like SeungGi to apologize after making a statement that may sound arrogant even if it’s the dream of Cha Dae Woong to make it as an action hero probably in hollywood! btw, can you guys spot Seunggi in the above pic?! Why do they keep shielding his face???!!! And curious to know who’s taking these photos that Seunggi is uploading to twitter b/c obviously he didn’t take this photo!

4fx.jpg

(cr: CDW twitter)

Tweet: While I was tweeting, the Lighting Director asked very charismatically, “have you eaten?” I replied no, he then gave me this steamed bun… The successful people must have eaten a steamed bun soaked with tears once in their life… I’m eating it right now ㅠㅠ

Um, why hasn’t Seunggi eaten?! What are his managers doing? Please feed our guy regularly… he already is starved regularly on 1n2d!!! Hook’s Rep Gwon, you monitor him like crazy… could you please at least make sure that he is well fed??!!!

(Tweet translations cr: baidu tieba; tryp96 @soompi)

And our first look at DaeWoong and MiHo filming together… You can spot SeungGi pretty easily, but didn’t realize that Shin MinAh was in the photo too… Looks like DaeWoong ends up having to give his checkered oxford to Miho…

2352073590923509235.jpg

(cr: SBS staffer twitter)

If you still can’t really spot MinAh or see Seunggi clearly, check out a mega enlarged version posted at DClsg… those DClsg fans, and well Korean netizens in general(!) never fail to investigate every detail in photos! ha ha ha.

And a more close-up picture of Miho in DaeWoong’s checked shirt…

234624572547563345.jpg

(cr: DCsma; DClsg)

I’ve noticed that Shin MinAh often tends to look older than her real age (26)… often the case with actors and actresses. But I’m hoping that they give her a younger look in the drama. With Han Hyo Joo (23) in Brilliant Legacy and Shin Ji Soo (25) in Famous Princesses – even though similar in age to SMA, HHJ and SJS looked a lot younger and also played characters younger than SeungGi. Hope to see more of a peer relationship between DaeWoong and MiHo and less a noona type thing.

And we have our first fan account from MGIG filming…

(Eng translation: LSGfan; cr: DCsma; DClsg)

I saw Lee SeungGi and Shin MinAh today>___<

They were filming SBS drama My Girlfriend is a Gumiho!

Instead of going to school, me and my friends went to XX!

XX is where they were filming!

Typically what takes 15 minutes from school,

we rushed and got there in in 5 minutes.

We were hiding in a corner but then were caught by

the the staff and then got to see things better.ㅎㅎ

Lee Seung Gi’s skin is totally flawless>__<

Also Lee Seung Gi even asked us,

“Aren’t you guys going to school?”

OMG OMG OMG!

Why am I acting like this. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, we also got to see Shin MinAh unni but not clearly ㅠㅠ

Her legs were totally thin and pretty!

Because the start of school had already passed.ㅎㅎ

Our teacher came and found us and so

we had no choice but to go back to school.ㅠㅠ

This was the first time I had seen an celeb in person!

They say that Lee Seung Gi will be filming at my friend’s aunt’s

store in the evening.ㅎㅎ I think I will tell my after school tutoring

place that I’m going to the doctor and go check out Lee Seung Gi. ㅋ

Also, looks like we won’t be getting any tweets from Seunggi on Thursday. Per his most recent tweet, he was on his way back to Seoul from what seems to have been some rural part outside of the city… He tweeted that he’ll be taking a twitter break since he’ll be filming for Strong Heart.

omg, I almost forgot that he’s like filming 1n2d and Strong Heart and his neverending CFs while Gumiho filming has just begun. And he’ll probably be busy practicing for the MGIG OST as well! Hook’s Rep Gwon better take extra care of Seunggi…

or else… because we know where she lives in cyberspace via twitter now! :)

Guest em.sie_1813

Im a fan of Hong sisters..!!

Looking forward to this drama...

Im so excited. Thanks for new pics guys!

Guest yeohweping

tn_1277341202_748719790_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100624n06661

Byun Hee Bong joins the cast of My girlfriend is a gumiho as Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi)'s grandfather

Guest kaedejun

http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/tn/2010/06/24/tn_1277341202_748719790_0.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20100624n06661

Byun Hee Bong joins the cast of My girlfriend is a gumiho as Cha Dae Woong (Lee Seung Gi)'s grandfather

ahahah! a grandpa!!! omg - i love this!! i can see SOOOOO many possibilities of hijinks and awkwardness and obstacles with this grandpa!!! here's hoping there will be!!!

(Note: these r from LSG Fan blog, so please understand the Lsgi-more related stuff in it ;) )

God of Study’s Byun Hee Bong as SeungGi’s grandfather

Posted on June 23, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

201006240824772564_1.jpg

Looks like early casting rumors are true again. Per earlier post about Byun Hee Bong rumored to be joining My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, his casting was confirmed today. Last seen as the math teacher in the popular KBS drama God of Study, Byun Hee Bong will play Seung Gi’s character, Cha Dae Woong’s grandfather. BHB was also in highly popular KBS Sorak Sons prior to that and is referred to as having the “midas touch” in the drama world and has received a lot of love calls…

Putting aside his charistmatic demeanor from God of Study, BHB will play the role of a delightful grandfather and also provide a lot of laughs in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. BHB has already read with Lee Seung Gi who will play his grandson and it is said that their chemistry is well matched. Aside from acting in dramas, BHB has also been involved in various movies. (via Osen)

Interestingly, when T-ara’s JiYeon was on Strong Heart a few weeks back, she told a funny story about Byun Hee Bong on the set of God of Study, cracking MCs HoDong and SeungGi up. Wonder if SeungGi had any clue at that time that he would play his grandson. Looking like SeungGi may be fatherless again like that of Brilliant Legacy… although, it’s probably more often than not that the main character is fatherless in korean dramas! LOL. Cast is really shaping up to be really strong!

On a side note — MBC’s buzzed about drama Road Number One with So Ji Sup and Kim Ha Neul premiered on Wednesday night with AGB Nielsen 9.1% ratings and TNS Media 11.2% ratings. interestingly, the entire drama has already been filmed and wrapped up. Not sure how many episodes the drama will be but it is at the 9pm slot on Wednesdays and Thursdays… so perhaps Gumiho will be aired at the same time? Ah, love So Ji Sup, but my allegiance will be to SeungGi and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho! :)

SeungGi to film college scenes at JoongAng University

Posted on June 24, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

235124124124125.jpg

Per early plot rumors about the drama, we knew that Cha Dae Woong would play a college student, and based on this notice/image posted by a DClsg fan, it seems that My Girlfriend is a Gumiho will film at JoongAng University. Joongang U was in the news a lot a few months back because SNSD’s Yuri and Big Bang’s Seungri had enrolled as first year students there. And on a recent episode of Strong Heart, Seunggi asked about her life as a college student at JoongAng U and Yuri told a hilarious story about her and Seungri in drama class…

She said that she was really making an effort to live her college life as plain Yuri vs SNSD Yuri at JoongAng U and that she and Seungri ended up in the same drama class and when they had to partner up with someone, she was really hoping to partner up with just one of the other students but that Seungri came over to her to be her partner right away! LOL Seungri! And then he joked around loudly to all the students saying “hey guys look it’s Big Bang and SNSD together right here!” totally embarassing Yuri!

SeungGi also told a funny story about his own alma mater, DongGuk University (which just happens to be where Shin Min Ah went to school too). Supposedly a lot of celebs go to school there; like Han Hyo Joo was also a student there. Anyway, SeungGi said that he heard the girls went totally crazy when Jo In Sung came to campus but that they didn’t go as crazy when he was there! ha ha ha.

Definitely check out those SeungGi video clips from Strong Heart, it includes cut of SeungGi narrating lyrics from his debut song You’re My Woman, totally making all the girls swoon! :)

MiHo wears DaeWoong’s shirt, BTS photos

45609230971090934534_1.jpg

45609230971090934534_4.jpg

Thousand Times’ Park Soo Jin joins Gumiho cast

dsc06165_rabeautycore.jpg

No official press release yet, but looks like Park Soo Jin has joined the Gumiho cast and has already filmed poster photos for the drama. RA Beauty Core blog posted some photos of Park Soo Jin saying that these were from her poster shoot for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and that they did the makeup for her shoot…

Maybe those other guys in the background are also other cast members?

dsc06168_rabeautycore.jpg

Park Soo Jin was recently in SBS drama Loving You a Thousand Times, and was also in Queen

SunDeok and Boys over Flowers. She was also a member of girlgroup Sugar.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho title logo design contest

*** UPDATED with new official SBS website link ***

tumblr_l4k3rfc3yo1qcv9mco1_500.jpg

(cr: tryp96 @twitter; SBS)

SBS My Girlfriend is a Gumiho is inviting fans to get involved in the drama and will be holding a title logo design contest event starting June 28-July 9 on their website. Maybe it will be open to fans living outside of Korea?

2568542.jpg

(cr: TV Daily)

SBS My Girlfriend is a Gumiho website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/mygumiho/

Does this look like SeungGi to you? New SBS website photos.

4572345092734603246.jpg

Guest ViLoveVi

Seung Gi deleted his @chadaewoong Twitter account and change it into @sbschadaewoong.

He deleted his old account due to malfunction on his old account.

Guest kazenai

I want to partcipate in the logo contest :( If anyone has time , could you inquire whether they accept Foreigners' designs?

PS, no one has been casted as a MALE Gumiho yet ? [you know...the character who's going to rival CDW !. pretty sure he might be a Gumiho]

Guest rapport2010

I think I should post the latest Cha Dae Woong's tweet here too...

Maybe you guy want to know more about the script ^_^

팔로우를보거나 인터넷을보면 우리드라마시놉을읽어보신분이 많으신것같은데„지금대본시놉은 완전바뀌었습니다..ㅋ

아시는것보다 더재미있어졌구 예상외인것들이많을듯„참고로지금대본 시놉은어디에도없습니다!작가님께서안만드셨거든요~기대하시길..ㅎ

From following on twitter and reading on the internet,

it seems like there are a lot of people who have read our drama synopsis…

The synopsis has completely changed now… ㅋ

It is even more interesting than what you’ve read, and there are many unexpected plots…

Right now the script does not exist anywhere!

The writers haven’t finished it yet~

Hope everyone is looking forward to it… ㅎ

(based on Chinese translation by @shuiqingqing)

Credit: http://tryp96.tumblr.com/

w00t.gifw00t.gif More exciting?

BTS photos of My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho [100622]

p100622001omh7708.jpg

p100622002omh7708.jpg

p100622003omh7708.jpg

p100622004omh7708.jpg

Credit: leeseunggiworld.wordpress

With a star-studded season, let the fall TV tussle begin

[Talk of the town]

If you havent been fighting over the remote with your family, the drama lineup for the latter half of this year will make you do so.

The start of this torrid TV tangle is the MBC drama Road No. 1, which commenced yesterday. The Korean War story line is portrayed by the former boy band leader Yoon Kye-sang, actor So Ji-seob and actress Kim Ha-neul.

23221756.jpg

Feeding the drama craze will be heartthrobs Lee Seung-gi and Shin Min-ah with the SBS drama My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox. This drama, scheduled to run on Aug. 11, was written by Hong Jeong-eun and Hong Mi-ran, who are the producers of hit dramas Couple or Trouble and Youre Beautiful.

Next is the spin-off of the popular drama Iris, titled Athena: The Goddess of War. Although Athena seems already guaranteed for success due to its predecessor, producers have brought in top actors such as Jung Woo-sung, Soo-ae and Cha Seung-won. Filming for the drama will start next week and is planned to air at the end of this year.

Ko Hyeon-jeong and Kwon Sang-woo will be appearing on the SBS drama Big Fish, which is scheduled to hit the airwaves in October.

The setting for this drama is derived from the works of cartoonist and painter Park In-kwon, and depicts a human rights lawyer with a gold digger who gets involved in politics.

By Hannah Kim, Contributing writer

Credit: joongangdaily.joins

More fan made from pppkkkj

22_67703_wkdrnsl08.jpg

100629LSGasDaeWoongpppkkkj.jpg

100629Gumihopppkkkj.jpg

100629MGIGCouple01pppkkkj.jpg

100629MGIGCouple02pppkkkj.jpg

Credit: http://blog.naver.com/pppkkkj

MGIG Correlation chart

100701MGIGCorrelationchart.jpg

Credit : dclsg

Guest nilamman

I will translate this drama to Turkish. I'm really want to see Shin Min Ah. Thanks everyone for pics. ^^

Guest rapport2010

More about the cast(still a rumor)

According to MGIG Correlation chart

First

miniphoto12684.jpg

Yoon Yoo-seon (윤유선): as Cha Dae Woong's aunt

Her Bio:hancinema.net

Second

miniphoto57733.jpg

Park Soo-jin (박수진): as the girl who Cha Dae Woong fall in love with

Her Bio:hancinema

Third

posterphoto81520.jpg

Noh Min-woo-I (노민우): as the boy who fall in love with Gumiho

His Bio:hancinema.net

Guest yeohweping

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showannouncement=66&f=16

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources.

Fellow soompiers, please re-edit your previous post instead creating a new post when you are posting within 3~6 hours of your previous postings in the same day if no one has posted after you. Thank you

Guest blackjackVip

did he deleted his TWITTER account? :huh:

whenever i try to click on the link that some of u provided, it always says "the name doesn't exist"....hmmmmm...

anyways, i'll be looking forward to this!

i think this will be the addition to my latest korea drama faves..."coffee house" and "country calls" hehehe :wub:

Guest rapport2010

did he deleted his TWITTER account? :huh:

whenever i try to click on the link that some of u provided, it always says "the name doesn't exist"....hmmmmm...

anyways, i'll be looking forward to this!

i think this will be the addition to my latest korea drama faves..."coffee house" and "country calls" hehehe :wub:

Yes, he delete the old one and create the New one

With this new name: "sbschadaewoong"

Here the link: http://twitter.com/sbschadaewoong

blush.gif

Guest boraah

I've decided to ship HyoMin's character and Lee Seung-gi's character. Why? Because, let's face it... Shin Mina's character is too old for LSG's character! 500 years older. hahaha.

Seriously though, I know the drama hasn't started yet... but I have a theory why they are two second female leads, it's because Seung-gi won't be able to end up with his Gumiho girlfriend, but he will end up with a human girl. That being HyoMin.

Archived