[Drama 2010] My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tail Fox (Gumiho) 내 여친은 구미호

Guest yeohweping

Guest fiey

Sneak peek at some bite-size Gumiho teaser photos

Posted on June 26, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

tumblr_l4mqn4Peth1qc3jgt.jpgtumblr_l4mqmo80BQ1qc3jgt.jpg

(cr: tryp96 @twitter; leeseungki.com)

credit: LSGfan.wordpress.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tweet: ChaDaeWoong is on the attack!

Posted on July 3, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

711027.jpg

(fanart: DClsg)

Cha Dae Woong’s tweet, July 3, Saturday:

ひさしぶり오늘대웅이출격!외박하고들어와서 바로가려니왠지설레임,,과연차대웅의한계는어디까지??ㅋ이정돈약해,,ㅋ앞으로펼쳐지질더무시무시한날들을위해 가벼운발걸음으로 촬영장고고씽!

Today DaeWoong is on the attack! Having to head out immediately after returning from spending the night out, for some reason my heart is leaping, indeed, what is Cha Dae Woong’s limit?? keke. This amount is weak. keke. For the sake of those terribly long unfolding days, heading to filming with light feet! Go Go!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaeWoong & MiHo on campus, Gumiho BTS photos

Posted on July 5, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

7410gumiho1.jpg

7410gumiho12.jpg

7410gumiho10.jpg

Gumiho PD tweets about SeungGi’s wire scene

Posted on July 5, 2010 by LSGfan.wordpress.com

125367776-f813c0b006cc7dc91077ff-2.jpg

(twitter.com/baepr)

PD’s tweet: Currently filming My Girlfriend is a Gumiho at JoongAng University! SeungGi sshi’s awesome wire action. Even though it was a hard scene of rotating 360 degrees in mid-air, it was accomplished perfectly by SeungGi sshi! Even though he was covered in sweat, he looked very cool! This photo is a picture of the wire that SeungGi sshi used! ^^

125362143.jpg

PD’s tweet: Slightly revealing the set for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho~! Hope you all will greatly anticipate the events that are to take place here~!^

Sugar’s Park Su-jin cast as Lee Seung-gi’s first love

July 7th, 2010 // by girlfriday

ParkSooJin1.jpg

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho has cast Park Su-jin, a member of the kpop group Sugar, as Lee Seung-gi’s first love in the upcoming SBS drama. You may recognize the 24-year old actress from smaller roles in Boys Before Flowers (as Kim Bum’s first love), Queen Seon-duk, and Loving You a Thousand Times.

Lee Seung-gi’s character falls in love with her at first sight and follows her around like a puppy his whole life, but she’s never thought of him as a man. That is, until she starts seeing him with his new girlfriend, the gumiho, which sparks new feelings for her.

It looks like this might be one of MANY love triangles in this drama, unless it’s going to be a quadrangle, with the other second female lead rounding out the group.

That’s a lot of love interests. But then maybe he’ll end up feeding their livers to his gumiho girlfriend. What? That’s what we call two birds, one stone.

Via E Daily

credit: www.dramabeans.com

More tweets

sbschadaewoong (aka SeungGi)’s tweet #21

This… Should not be me, right? … Definitely not me…

(translation: Kor-Chi by yaoyaoyufei @leeseungki.com, Chi-Eng by @tryp96)

이게„난아니겠지„,?아닐거야„,

h9qc.jpg

sbschadaewoong (aka SeungGi)’s tweet #22

For all the staff members including DaeWoong, the support gifts from the Airens couldn’t have come at a better time! The shooting time is getting longer now. Everyone was about to move to the new location without even eating lunch, but now (thanks to the gifts) we are all stuffed! Thank you so much ♥

[The Airens delivered some food to the filming set today, and they are planning to send over some fans and umbrellas to the staff soon.]

(translation: Kor-Chi by yaoyaoyufei @leeseungki.com, Chi-Eng by @tryp96)

HOOKGJY (aka Rep Kwon)’s tweet #20

Today is one of the rare days of rest for DaeWoong. While carefully watching the filmed scenes, I found myself with a smile spread across my lips. While the writers were watching, they said, “SeungGi’s acting is so cute. Just like the real DaeWoong.” This is something I’ve really wanted to hear! “The real DaeWoong.” Yahoo!!

(translation: Kor-Chi by 李黑洞 @ baidu tieba, Chi-Eng by @tryp96)

오늘은 모처럼 대웅이가 쉬는날이었다 찍어온 화면을 꼼꼼이 모니터 하면서 나도 모르게 입가에 미소가 번진다. 작가님들이 모니터 해주시며 하신말씀이 떠올랐다. ” 승기 연기 너무 귀여워요. 진짜 대웅이같아요” 너무 듣고싶던말! “진짜대웅이” 야호!!

HOOKGJY (aka Rep Kwon)’s tweet #23

DaeWoong is working diligently filming the drama, I’m here in the studio recording the OST. Today is the first recording session. Rep Jo, the producer of Personal Taste, is here to show some support, so is our drama’s producer, Rep Moon. ㅋㅋ Madam Lee (Lee SunHee) is right next to me, diligently conducting the recording.

(translation: Kor-Chi by猫猫 @baidu tieba, Chi-Eng by @tryp96)

대웅이는 열심히 드라마를 찍고있고 난 녹음실에서 ost를 녹음중이다. 오늘이 첫녹이다. 응원차 개인의취향 제작자이신 조대표님이 오기로 했고 울드라마 제작자 문대표님두 온단다. ㅋㅋ 옆에서 이여사가 열심히 디렉을 봐주고 있다.

HOOKGJY (aka Rep Kwon)’s tweet #25

The first recording session is over. I was feeling that something was missing, and kept listening to the music. Nation’s singer Madam Lee said to me, “Everything is just fine. No matter what you do, even though it’s going to be a little difficult in the beginning, but the end result will always be better than expected. Just go for it!” Madam Lee! Thank you. Getting praise from Madam Lee, we are all so happy that we feel like dancing. ㅋㅋ

(translation: Kor-Chi by 猫猫 @baidu tieba, Chi-Eng by @tryp96)

첫녹음이 끝났다. 뭔가 부족한거 같아 계속 음악을 듣고있다. 국민가수 이여사가 말했다. ” 다잘될꺼야. 넌 무슨일을 하던 첨에는 어렵게 시작하지만 결과는 항상 그이상 이잖아 힘내라” 이여사님! 고맙습니다. 여사님의 칭찬이 저희들을 춤추게합니다 ㅋㅋ

credit: tryp96@LSGSoompiThread

100707 MGIG filming Fan Pics

100707MGIG02.jpg

100707MGIG01.jpg

100707MGIG03.jpg

100707MGIG05.jpg

100707MGIG06.jpg

credit: rapport2010@LSGSoompiThread

More BTS photos from MGIG 2010.07.07

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

credit: dclsg & tryp96@LSGSoompiThread

Cute DaeWoong caricatures

333x215.jpg

credit: dclsg & judepps@LSGSoompiThread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pan2cute

hay everyone! i just curious, when will this drama airing??

since I really in love with the cast!! shi min ah, hyomin, lee seung gi, and even park soo jin!!

anyway is there no other male cast?? lucky seung gi! surrounded by 3 pretty lady!!

Guest DongBangShiDae

wow this drama will be good !!!

i have high expectations for this drama right now lol

shin se kyung lee seung gi and hyo min? damm and maybe sandara will def watch this

Admit I'm looking forward to this because the Hong sisters impressed me so much with YAB.

Never seen any of the leads, but also like the premise- fantasy themes appeal to me and this sounds like it's going to be light-hearted, hilarious fare! :)

Guest boraah

Admit I'm looking forward to this because the Hong sisters impressed me so much with YAB.

Never seen any of the leads, but also like the premise- fantasy themes appeal to me and this sounds like it's going to be light-hearted, hilarious fare! :)

Hey there... fellow CH fan. May I convert you in joining the Seon Nyun [HyoMin]/ Cha Dae Woong [seungGi] ship. haha.

Guest ViLoveVi

I don't think SeungGi and HyoMin couple possible cause it looks like HyoMin is 3rd lead female and Park Su Jin is 2nd lead female. So SeungGi's couple will be between Gumiho or Park Su jin's character I guess.

Of course I hope it'll be DaeWoong and Gumiho as a couple.

There'll be 2nd and 3rd lead male too.

The 2nd lead male (DaeWoong's competitor to get Gumiho) is played by Noh Min Woo (Pasta) but I don't know who play the other man.

Can't wait to watch this drama on August.

Really miss to see SeungGi's acting again after Briliant Legacy.

Guest fiey

hay everyone! i just curious, when will this drama airing??

Possible date of airing: 11 August 2010 :)

wow this drama will be good !!!

i have high expectations for this drama right now lol

shin se kyung lee seung gi and hyo min? damm and maybe sandara will def watch this

Shin se kyung? no, she wont be in this drama, as of right now :)

I've decided to ship HyoMin's character and Lee Seung-gi's character. Why? Because, let's face it... Shin Mina's character is too old for LSG's character! 500 years older. hahaha.

Seriously though, I know the drama hasn't started yet... but I have a theory why they are two second female leads, it's because Seung-gi won't be able to end up with his Gumiho girlfriend, but he will end up with a human girl. That being HyoMin.

ever since i read the description of this drama story & the writers named this as fantasy-melodrama genre, i know there is the possiblity of DaeWoong not ending up with his Gumiho at the end, worst Gumiho may die :vicx: which i really really hope wont happen. but looking back at Hong sisters past drama, Hong Gil Dong had their leads died at the end. so the possibility is there. regardless, melodrama or not, being from the Hong sisters we can expect lighthearted comedic scenes. anyway, i'm shipping Daewoong with his Miho!! :D

some more BTS photos:

0907105.jpg

0907106.jpg

09071010.jpg

0907107.jpg

0907108.jpg

090710sma2.jpg

090710sma.jpg

090710sma3.jpg

credit: DCLSG & LSG Baidu

Annyeong~~

I'm a newbie here..May i join you guys? :)

I'm excited to hear that Hong sisters have another upcoming drama project "My Girlfriend is Gumiho"..

I've watched all their dramas; Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, My Girl, Fantasy Couple, Hong Gil Dong, and You're Beautiful (that become my all time favorite drama ^_^) So i hope this drama will gain high rating and popular just like the other Hong sisters drama :)

Thx to everybody who posted all the BTS..Lee Seung Gi looks cute as Cha Dae Woong ^_^

I'm looking forward to watch this drama..FIGHTING!!!

Guest YourSassyFriend

I'm so glad I found this thread! <3

Cannot wait for this drama to air. The premise sounds so interesting, plus Hong Sisters are writing it, AND LSG. So much excitement.

I think I'm going to try to recap this drama through videos as an experiment to show my love for Korean dramas. LOL. This should be interesting.

Guest rapport2010

More MGIG BTS Pics

100710MGIG03.jpg

100710MGIG04.jpg

100710MGIG05.jpg

100710MGIG06-1.jpg

100710MGIG07.jpg

100710MGIG06.jpg

Credit : dclsg

According to Fan account from filming onsite at JoongAng University….

(Eng translation: LSGfan; Fan account post: DClsg)

I saw SeungGi in a superman t-shirt at my school. ke ke.

Shin MinAh was there too but all the students were crazed over Lee SeungGi. They were screaming out saying how his face is so small, that he’s very tall and very slim. They were teasing him about his t-shirt… ke ke. And maybe for that reason(!), for the scene inside the library, they had him switch t-shirts. ke ke.

On his way to the library, he sees SMA across the street and quickly pulls out his mobile phone saying “Uh uh uh” and quickly dashes away from her toward the library. ke ke.

Inside the library, he says to SMA: “Only humans are allowed in here. Do you have one of these? (shows his school ID). Do you have a registration number? Do you have a name? You don’t do you?!”

To that, SMA replies to LSG: “It seems like you keep looking down on me/ignoring me because I’m not a human, you better stop looking down on me/ignoring me. ke ke.”

They say LSG is 180+, but he seems taller than that. Anyway, seeing them film in a bright fashion was good to see but due to the filming at our university, it’s been sort of a pain to get around. Anyway, I’m starting to really anticipate this drama. hee hee.

Credit: lsgfan.wordpress.com

For more faster update you can check outLSG thread

Guest kaedejun

More MGIG BTS Pics

According to Fan account from filming onsite at JoongAng University….

(Eng translation: LSGfan; Fan account post: DClsg)

I saw SeungGi in a superman t-shirt at my school. ke ke.

Shin MinAh was there too but all the students were crazed over Lee SeungGi. They were screaming out saying how his face is so small, that he’s very tall and very slim. They were teasing him about his t-shirt… ke ke. And maybe for that reason(!), for the scene inside the library, they had him switch t-shirts. ke ke.

On his way to the library, he sees SMA across the street and quickly pulls out his mobile phone saying “Uh uh uh” and quickly dashes away from her toward the library. ke ke.

Inside the library, he says to SMA: “Only humans are allowed in here. Do you have one of these? (shows his school ID). Do you have a registration number? Do you have a name? You don’t do you?!”

To that, SMA replies to LSG: “It seems like you keep looking down on me/ignoring me because I’m not a human, you better stop looking down on me/ignoring me. ke ke.”

They say LSG is 180+, but he seems taller than that. Anyway, seeing them film in a bright fashion was good to see but due to the filming at our university, it’s been sort of a pain to get around. Anyway, I’m starting to really anticipate this drama. hee hee.

Credit: lsgfan.wordpress.com

For more faster update you can check outLSG thread

AHAHAHAH - that convo sounds so funny and in true hong sisters fashion

CAN'T WAIT!

Guest ViLoveVi

Can't wait to watch this drama..

I like Seung Gi style here as Cha Dae Woong so sporty. Make him looks younger.

I don't care who is the female lead whether it's Shin Min Ah or Sandara Park as long as she has a great chemistry with Seung Gi, that's enough.

Ah.. How I wish August can come faster hehe..

Guest kazenai

I am guessing that the little shrine/house on the pond is where the Gumiho was sealed? I wonder how LSG's character got there o.o

Guest sunho.p

i am so excited for the drama.... also have great expectations because it's shin minah!! <3

i'm not that keen on the pairing but i'll judge after seeing the drama.

lol, I don't think Hyomin was meant to be the 2nd lead though...I think her role in here is pretty minor, just a good friend or something like that. I think the character of Park Su Jin is supposed to be the 2nd lead, although she may not be that important either.

Actually...I can't really see any obvious love triangles in the characters. This drama might just focus more on the two main leads' relationship?

Guest Tiffiany_45

I'm SOOOOOOO excited about this drama!!! Hong Sisters with Lee Seung Ki and Shin Min Ah def seems like the next great drama!!! I just love the Hong sisters work so much that I jump on EVERY drama bandwagon they create! I'm so excited that they got these two awesome actors to play the leads as well! I'm kinda sad that bc of this drama Lee Seung Ki wasn't able to be a candidate for 'Mischievous Kiss' because I think he would make the BEST Naoki, but in all fairness, I think being a part of a Hong sister drama is going to be a million times better! I really hope this drama does as well as My Girl in the ratings and gets as strong of a fan-base as You're Beautiful!!!

*excited*

~Tiffiany~

Archived